Amanda at BP.

carnation

Reaction score
Was out and about on Saturday morning. Having never tried Blue Pearl before I attempted to remember its location from what I'd read previously. Found it, parked out back and was rung in through the back door (had to leave that double entendre for you guys that can't resist a straight line).

Anyway, was set up with Amanda. Her pictures aren't up on BP's site yet. She's Polish, blonde, maybe around 5'4" or so. Has a bit of a tummy, nice enough breasts though a bit smallish on a fairly large torsoed girl. Not tatoos and a belly button piercing. Opted for an NR/BS after telling her BS hasn't usually done much for me in the past. She said "have you ever had my BS?", so I signed on for the journey. Massage of me was good though a bit light. My massage of her was pretty interactive though and she seemed to be quite enjoying herself. Never made it as far as the BS but her demonstrative behaviour and just generally being a nice girl led me to pay her the rate nonetheless.

I'd go again... and I almost did when I saw when of the other young ladies while exiting the premises. One minor grumble, I'd paid for my massage after being advised of the rates per timeframe and then heard the gent manning the desk (Sal?) telling a caller about a 1 hour special that he hadn't mentioned to me. When I said "that's what I should have gone for" he showed me the room. I guess I should have pushed the point.

hmm,
Thats several posts now, voicing concerns with the pricing practices at Blue Pearl hopefully it will settle itself out as I had BP has my first place to hit when I am back in town!
rolo

He seemed pretty up-front when I dealt with him, but now I'm hearing from a variety of people about BP possibly scamming by charging different prices. What gives? You've got the best looking spa around, Sal -- keep it classy by being classy about how you charge

Last time I was there a price list was posted on the wall near the entrance to the hallway off to the rooms. Is it still there? Prices then were $40/30 $60/45 $80/60 ... according to that list. I was never charged more.

The one hour special is the hot tub session he was talking about.That is the only other special hour session there is.

Alot of people might be refering to the other thread that was deleted because it was a person angery with another spa and took it out on Blue Pearl.There prices have alway's been the same over a year now,they are rare to find and don't over charge.Class all the way.So do not beleave everything you read.It was taken off for a good reason and should not have gone that far.I have been going there for a long time and will continue to.I also go to other places as well but nothing like Blue Pearl has yet come up.

I have been to BP as well many times and have neaver been over charged Sal is a very nice guy and gives me and others I seen there waiting for a room nothing but the best in customer service.

Thanks Sal and keep up the good work,I will be back this week.

I have to concur -- BP is the nicest and classiest MP I've had the pleasure of visitng. Never had any pricing issues come up, either. Must have been a misunderstanding.

if i remember last week people were nitpicking about HFH's pricing , this week BP's - which MP next week ?
been to BP a couple of times and i was quoted the same as revolver ,both over the phone and in person. very nice place

I remember that thread seams like some people are trying to start something and thats not wright.Not every one is the same but I highly dought anyone is getting a bad deal.Who's next ?

Guys, I usually just read posts but you'll find that those I've made have solicited little info, instead prefering to provide a review. Now I'm not ticked off but the degree to which people fill in perceived gaps with conjecture... "that was the hot tub special"... "must have been a misunderstanding"... floors me sometimes. It kind of goes hand in glove with the oft refered to practice of some members jumping all over guys who don't have a sufficient number of posts to somehow validate their credibility. Customer loyalty is great but I'm not sure something isn't lost if there's going to be a slavish devotion to an establishment or MPA. Why submit a review if any negative aspects are just going to be written off? I know, some of the replies were directed more at others who were more forceful in pushing the notion that there's something wrong with the pricing/charging thing at BP.

My review of BP (and the MPA) was pretty complimentary. The piece at the end about not being told about the "special" was exactly what I said it was, a minor grumble. Having said that, the special which was refered to on the phone was some sort of "weekend special". It was mentioned as being one hour in duration. The words "hot tub" were not part of the pitch. I'd have picked up on that as I've partaken previously (Silhouette) and would have like a comparison. I don't know where the "misunderstanding" would have been, except at Sal's end... which I'm quite willing to accept. I very clearly said "that's what I should have gone for". It would have been a minor upsell in cost but would have represented a longer session. Mea culpa... I should have pushed the point but didn't.

Anyway, I was there and (hand on my heart) there shouldn't have been a misunderstanding. Maybe the tub was in use. Maybe Sal was thinking about something else. I'm open to that... but it does speak a little to customer service. Guys, please ease up on those who don't have triple-digit posting numbers (though I do need to contact Fred and find out how I made 2 posts and a reply yesterday, yet my number didn't increase) and allow for the fact that few things are perfect (I do) and that there's almost always room for improvement if reasonable feedback gets heard. No offense intended to any BP supporters. I will be going back.

I understand what you are saying and agree.When I said it must be the hot tub session I gusse that is because you said you walked in on his conversation on the phone so maybe you missed part of the conversation.Another reason is there are no weekend specials or hour specials so the only thing left would be the hot tub.I have called and ask them, there are no specials. You missed what ever they were talking about so rather then asume why not call or ask about specials so there is no confustion anymore makes life much easery.

since that thread has been "discretely" eliminated or closed...as a summary....USE cash when you go to an mp...it will eliminate any so called EXTRA charges and is less of a hassle for all...however to each his own

...for choad--your initial post on that thread seemed reasonable and at least put some attention to final prices no matter which mp anyone goes to

...your approach made sense as you explained and one person (obviously very attached to BP) took offense

...so be it but I will make the effort (when needed) to pass any relevant info around this board...no matter what mp it is...

Deniro, please do not talk about something you don't know anything about. Why assume that ltg has erred somewhere and take his word for it? He "may" have missed much of the conversation but you didn't even hear the conversation. Then you are stating that the conversation was about the hot tub session (as fact). Sheeesh, how the hell would you know?!?!?

There are many specials that are offered that are not listed on websites and specials that are not offered simply by asking over the phone. Maybe these hidden, secret specials are offered only to known return loyal customers over a long period of time. So maybe you are in the same boat as ltg and not getting these special offers either.

Actually I didn't walk in on his conversation (I don't think I wrote that either). I paid by interac, the phone rang and Sal answered while turning to have me sign the interac receipt. I stood 3 feet from him, listening to the call, toying with one of their business cards at the front desk. Then he showed me to the room. Amanda then brought the cash I'd debited to the room and I paid her. Sorry, no hot tub mentions. No great harm done but I didn't miss anything in the conversation and he still missed me saying "that's what I should have done" as he got up to take me to the room. Stuff happens but it's still a customer service thing. I will be sure to ask if there are any specials next time though.

Originally posted by ltg

Actually I didn't walk in on his conversation (I don't think I wrote that either). I paid by interac, the phone rang and Sal answered while turning to have me sign the interac receipt.

Hmmmm, ...just a small note.

You don't sign Interac receipts

Jazzman

Itg (new handle) You did say you walked into his conversation but(WHATEVER)

I feel I do know what I am talking about or I would not comment but (whatever)

P.S. Hay........do we all get to sign our own Interac receipts now!!!!!!!!!! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee HA

... from going into detail about what a crock of BS I think this amounts to when posting a positive review with a "minor grumble" turns into people who weren't there telling me what happened and how I was mistaken.

Excellent detective work on the part of Jazzman and DeNiro's right there to jump in. Hmmm, it's a good thing I didn't say the Yellow Tang in their marine tank looked a little thin, somebody would challenge me on my knowledge of aquariums and then I'd really be outed as a hyper-critic. DeNiro, I have no idea what the heck you mean "new handle"? ltg is the only one I've used since joining last year. Anyway, I'm found out!! I also masterminded the sinking of the Lusitania and held John Wilkes Booth's horse for him. I typed that I'd signed my Interac slip... wrong on my part, he handed it to me... bad attention to detail on my part (and btw DeNiro, if that's your benchmark for absolute credibility you better check the spelling and syntax of your own messages... pretty bad attention to detail there my friend... I could give a damn but people who live in glass houses, you know?).

You guys decide what sort of board you want. I'll be very guarded about making any more posts. Someone else might as well just write them for me and then they can tell me what I experienced.

Wow. Just did a search on "DeNiro" and see this isn't the first time you've gotten hinky when someone said anything remotely negative about Blue Pearl... and what I wrote was pretty minimally critical. Hmmm. Wrote that I'd tipped the attendant for quality of service, to the extent I paid for something we didn't get around to doing but that I'd agreed to and then wrote that I'd go back again. I'm not sure what your issue is but from here on I couldn't care less.

What I wrote in my initial post was: "...I'd paid for my massage after being advised of the rates per timeframe and then heard the gent manning the desk (Sal?) telling a caller about a 1 hour special that he hadn't mentioned to me. When I said "that's what I should have gone for" he showed me the room."

So DeNiro, if we do the math: I pay after discussing rates + hear guy then talk on phone about something he hadn't mentioned to me + then he takes me to room = I didn't walk in on the conversation and I did not write that I had, as you've now stated twice.

Geez, you said you went to the trouble of calling the MP to confirm your knowledge of their practises but you didn't really check what I wrote, did you? You're just right then, right? Wrong, Mr. Taxi Driver. BTW, no one says "whatever" quite so eloquently as you.

No, ltg did not say that in his original post. BTW, I thought it was a well written and informative review.

New handle? ltd registered Nov 2001, Robert Deniro registered March 2002.

I reread ltg's first post and he never said he walked in any conversation. Again, you are just running your mouth

Everyone, please if you need any info about Blue Pearl, Robert Deniro is the expert! Forget about talking to Sal, he won't cut you a deal (even though he owns the place). When you want the real shit, talk to Bobby!!!

Like holy crap! So you know what happened in that conversation?!?!? Are you a pro in conversations you weren't in? Well can you tell me what the heck my wife was talking about when she got mad at me the other day? I attributed her moodiness due to pms, but since you "KNOW" what you're talking about, maybe you can shed some light on what the heck she really meant (whatever).

A little advise Robert Deniro, BP does not need any defending whenever there is a perceived slight. BP is doing pretty well for itself. The only thing that turns people off from BP and it's MPAs are the overly zealous BP worshipers.:eek:

Shoutbox
  1. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💋💐Saturday, 💯 💖 Sophia,💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. Fifi,🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  2. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  3. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  4. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  6. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  7. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  9. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🔴💋❤Saturday, 💯 💋Tammy, ❣💋. Kelly ❣💘today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ❣💋 b☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  13. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  14. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  16. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💋💥💞Saturday, 💘💋  Anna, ❣model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💖  Ruby, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment, 💋 Nancy, 💋💞popular, thick and curvy Vietnamese with great service 💞 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  17. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  18. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💞💥💋Saturday, 💋💫💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. lemon_tree:
    💛💕a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💋💥❣Saturday, 💖💗 Tina / Gracie💋💋 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. 💝 Lisa, small build, 💋💋📞 647 348-2899📞
  21. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  23. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  24. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  25. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  30. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  31. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  32. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  33. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  34. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  35. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  41. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  42. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  49. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  50. Sparkling Spa:
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator