What's new

Amie at Studio 9

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    any good spa in scarborough toronto?
  2. Guest:
    What's a good full service spa in Calgary and what's the pricing?
  3. Guest:
    I also noticed cops near Melody Spa (Sheppard/Willowdale) and the door to the spa was open so yeah, I assume it got raided.
  4. Guest:
    Kendall at seduction spa
  5. LauraEdmonton:
    in this world full of lies better to get 60 min of truly satisfaction than walking on egg shells for a whole life!!!!!:moonwalk:moonwalk:moonwalk
  6. Guest:
    Nuru in mississauga?
  7. Bbforlife:
    I cannot afford to go to edmonton to bareback fuck a lady named laura
  8. Guest:
    She is the best
  9. Guest:
    Laura edmonon
  10. Bbforlife:
    Anybody good for bbfs today?
  11. Guest:
    Heads up hobbyists. Melody Spa on 250 Sheppard was just raided today, drove by and saw two police cruisers blocking traffic, entire corner blocked off with police tape. This hobby is fun, but stay safe out there everyone.
  12. Guest:
    Outcall
  13. Guest:
    Looking for Toronto downtown nuru our all
  14. LauraEdmonton:
    Amazing Sensual Massage 587-982-6052 (only text and NEW NUMBER) :heart3:heart3:heart3
  15. LauraEdmonton:
    amezing sensual massage 587-982-6052 (only text and NEW NUMBER)
  16. Guest:
    :bj2
  17. Guest:
    Anyone from Edmonton
  18. Baby Bella:
    💋👍🏼Amazing Good Time Tuina Massage 💋♥647-262-9889♥👍🏼71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart2:heart2
  19. Baby Bella:
    ♥💋647-262-9889♥💋Good Time Tuina Massage ♥💋71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart3:heart3
  20. Guest:
    Mississauga
  21. Guest:
    Mississauga
  22. Garo:
    Jenifer is the best in Toronto $30/30 min ever Sunday 11 am- 8 pm . 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto, free parking:skates:skates
  23. LauraEdmonton:
    Your pleasure and enjoyment is my goal 587-982-6052 (only text and NEW NUMBER) I am an experienced sensual MASSEUSE and I would love to take you on a journey of sensation. Your pleasure and enjoyment is my goal !!!!:heart3:moonwalk:moonwalk
  24. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 CANDY IS EXTRA SWEET TODAY!🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto 647-351-5058 West of Royal York rd, next to Costco - Free Parking!:heart3
  25. Guest:
    Does anyone know what happened to Lila from Flirt Spa?

SlowAndEasy

Reaction score
I decided to try someone new and chose Amie at Studio 9. Cute looking Asian (Viet?). College girl feeling.
Body was not as slim as I prefer but not fat at all. Natural b cups. Long blonde hair.
Service was ok. Felt awkward at times as if she wasn't sure what to do next. So I had to lead.
The massage was standard. Nothing special.
LFK with a bit of DFK later on. BBBJ and FS available.
I'm not sure I'd repeat. Not much of a connection for me.

Potato

Reaction score
I decided to try someone new and chose Amie at Studio 9. Cute looking Asian (Viet?). College girl feeling.
Body was not as slim as I prefer but not fat at all. Natural b cups. Long blonde hair.
Service was ok. Felt awkward at times as if she wasn't sure what to do next. So I had to lead.
The massage was standard. Nothing special.
LFK with a bit of DFK later on. BBBJ and FS available.
I'm not sure I'd repeat. Not much of a connection for me.
I had two sessions with her. She is a very nice girl. You do have to give directions to her, then she is really good. She would only do LK with me, but when I asked - she had no problem switching to lfk/dfk. I didn't ask for the extras and she didn't say anything either.

Did you do just a regular bodyslide and hj finish with her? Did you ask her about bbbj/fs or did she tell you first?

Reactions: ppc

SlowAndEasy

Reaction score
I agree that she is a nice girl. She was kind of quiet at the start but was more talkative at the end.
I got a bodyslide at first and then I asked about extras. She said yes and so I went for it.
Her BBBJ is more DT than anything else. No dips and swirls if you know what I mean.
For FS, we tried a few positions. I had to suggest we change it up.
Again, nice girl but I didn't have the same connection that I have with Tracy or Candy.

Does anyone have any intel on Ivie, Lily, or Angelica?
Tracy and Candy are the best ones at S9 that I've seen but I'd like to know more about the others.

Potato

Reaction score
Does anyone have any intel on Ivie, Lily, or Angelica?
Tracy and Candy are the best ones at S9 that I've seen but I'd like to know more about the others.
Angelica is the old Tila. Someone asked for info about her recently. I found a few posts from back in the day, but there is no new/current info about her looks or service.

Lily is the same lily that was there for a few years 1 or 2 years ago. If you didn't feel like you connected with Amie, avoid Lily as she is a thousand times worse in that aspect. I had a session with her a while ago. She was restrictive in terms of how I could touch her boobs so I was think of leaving mid session, then she got scared and all the sudden touching was okay. But she killed the mood by that point and I regret the session. Others that go for extras described her as fucking with a mannequin.

Ivie, I dont know, but there should be lots of reviews on her.

SlowAndEasy

Reaction score
Thanks for the info about Angelica. I never visited a Tila before so don't know her.

I will avoid Lily.

Nothing new or current about Ivie. Just some old reviews.