aren't I to young for this? Body aches when rains!

blood.pixie

Reaction score
I'm in absolute discomfort today. I started aching last night, and I just knew it was going to rain. Today its been pretty hard to cope. Its not that the pain is that intense, its more of the longevity of it that gets to me. I do ok in the mornings when this happens but by the afternoon I have had enough, and usually have to take a nap or something to give myself a break. The Aleve doesn't seem to be kicking it. Its in my hands, arms neck and back. I'm 31 years old.

If I feel this bad now, how am I going to feel when I'm older?! Is this going to mess with my massage therapy career? I can't cancel appointments just because of the weather.

Do any of you have any tips that might help? I have not been to a doctor yet, I usually don't go to one unless I just have to. I need to do something though. Any advice you could give would be appreciated.

Are these muscle aches, or does it feel more like joint pain?

You are right, you're too young for this. Don't write off your old age just yet, though.

Do you get body work often enough? Do you exercise? How is your diet? Do you get a bit of sunshine most days? How is your posture? Have you tried to ease the pain with stretches? Have you tried using a dehumidifier when it rains?

Hopefully you'll recognize something here, or at least your thinking will be jump started and you can come up with ideas for how to help yourself.

Ever broken a bone?
For me when the weather changes every bone (7) I ever broke hurts. Some times its mild other times certain ones have intense pain.

Rose of Sharon said:
Are these muscle aches, or does it feel more like joint pain?
I had to think about this one. I guess its a combination of both. Definitely joint issues in the hands. Oddly enough I started having problems with them when I was breastfeeding 5 years ago. Not to be to graphic, but I assumed it was from holding my breasts and baby in awkward positions for long periods of time. Some of the fingers would literally just freeze in place. This doesn't explain the rest of my body though?

Do you get body work often enough?
Not lately. I just graduated in July. During school we massaged each other so I would be massaged twice a week.

Do you exercise?
No I don't. I have high intentions of doing it though. Just got an excerice bike and a ski machine off of freecycle.

How is your diet?
I drink A LOT of soda. I'm really trying to cut back on this but am finding it extremely difficult.

Do you get a bit of sunshine most days?
Yes

How is your posture?
Could probably use some improvement.

Have you tried to ease the pain with stretches?
Yes but maybe not as often as I should. It never seemed to make much of a difference.

Have you tried using a dehumidifier when it rains?
Haven't thought about this one.

Hopefully you'll recognize something here, or at least your thinking will be jump started and you can come up with ideas for how to help yourself.
This did help me recognize some things. I appreciate it a lot!!

Shannon said:
Ever broken a bone?
For me when the weather changes every bone (7) I ever broke hurts. Some times its mild other times certain ones have intense pain.
Nope I sure haven't. Good thing, I'd hate to imagine what that would feel like now.

I'm the same age as you. I had surgery on my knee when I was in High School, and it used to ache days before a big storm. It still cracks and pops, but never aches anymore. I'd say it's been the last 5 yrs that it's been feeling much better. Some things I have changed in my lifestyle that I contribute to this: I get a TON of bodywork. Usually once a week, and not just swedish. I get rolfing, cupping, isolated stretching, etc etc. I drink a ton of water. I get alot of exercise, yoga is especially helpful for me.
For me, I think it's been a combination of these things that has helped. Hope you find what works for you.

http://www.naturalnews.com/004416.html

Read that it should help you slack off on the soda's. If you decide to skim it at least read the one by Dr. E. Mendell.

I am Catholic and years ago for Lent I gave up sodas for 40 days.When it was over I took a sip and it was nasty! I do not drink coke or pepsi ever on occassion I drink a rootbeer usually a massageplanetfiene free one. 20 years and soda free!
My SO use to drink Coke like it was nothing but I am slowly getting him to cut back on it. He has told me he has lost the taste for it pretty much an that he doesnt feel so sluggish anymore.

Shannon said:
http://www.naturalnews.com/004416.html

Read that it should help you slack off on the soda's. If you decide to skim it at least read the one by Dr. E. Mendell.

I am Catholic and years ago for Lent I gave up sodas for 40 days.When it was over I took a sip and it was nasty! I do not drink coke or pepsi ever on occassion I drink a rootbeer usually a massageplanetfiene free one. 20 years and soda free!
My SO use to drink Coke like it was nothing but I am slowly getting him to cut back on it. He has told me he has lost the taste for it pretty much an that he doesnt feel so sluggish anymore.

Man oh man! I thought I had read something about soda and calcium levels in bones before, but nothing to the degree that article talks about. Now I'm wondering if I can reverse the problems? I know bone is constantly restoring itself, so I'm assuming I could fix it. I got out my handy Prescription for Nutritional Healing and read up on osteoporosis. It said the correct balance of magnesium, boron, potassium, folic acid, and vitamins C, D, E, and K are very important. And the "right type" of calcium, which I'm not seeing in the book which they believe is the right one. Any ideas on the "right calcium"?

I'm still afraid of eliminating soda but I know I need to. I tend to get a headache when I don't have it though. Do you think sweet tea is as bad? I know it still has massageplanetfeine, but I'm not sure of the level. And since it isn't purely man made I'm assuming it doesn't have all of the weird chemicals. Or do you have any other suggestions on an easy transition for me? Good god I sound like a drug addict.....I guess in a way I am.

http://www.2basnob.com/effects-of-massageplanetfeine.html

Check that out too.

The headaches are from your body withdrawing from it.
I quit cold turkey with it. It wasnt fun for a little as I use to love Coke. Now it is the nastiest thing ever to me.
Not sure the best way for you to quit all together. The best advice i can give is to start slowing down how much you drink of it and start drinking more fruit juices or water.

Tea is a good massageplanetfeinated substitute to start with. You can start with black tea (which is what sweet tea is made from) -- it does have less massageplanetfeine than soda, and gradually work your way down to green tea, which has even less massageplanetfeine. You will also want to slowly reduce the amount of sugar in your tea, eventually you can be using stevia, which is a natural plant sweetener with no sugar. To get a carbonation fix, you can drink sparkling water or club soda with flavored stevia mixed in. They have lots of different flavors of stevia at the health food stores - even vanilla and root beer!

Good luck! It's not easy, but you can do it.

When I decided to drop the soda habit, along with massageplanetfiene
it wasn't easy either. But it can be done! If you are inclined to go cold turkey, you may want to try the following:

To reduce the impact of soda, at the very least start off by switching temporarily to the natural spritzers, & selzter waters. Then reduce those as well, so that you won't be continuing to leach calcium from your bones.

With massageplanetfiene, there will likely be some withdrawal period,
but if you go slowly, by diluting it down & not filling the cup to the brim it helps a great deal. So you can do it by slowing reducing your intake levels. Believe me, your adrenals will thank you for it. FYI, for us women, our ovaries do a great deal of work in our bodies for many years, but when they are shutting down, we will need those adrenals to take over part of the job the ovaries used to do. If over all those years your adrenals have become to depleted, before you hit menopause, your energy levels will go through the floor! So check out your Prescription for
Nutritional Healing book on adrenal exhaustion too!

You could possibly be dealing with a combination of factors
as causes. These may be anything from Lyme infection, to yeast overgrowth, or vit. D & magnesium deficiencies, which can be part of the problem as well.

There are all sorts of calcium supplements on the market,
some of which are combined with magnesium (this helps you to absorb calcium, while aiding your muscle relaxation,
& helping you to sleep better too, among other things).

I've taken various brands over the years, but here is a list of the most recent ones I've used:

Country Life - Target-Mins, Calcium Magnesium Capsules
(you're supposed to take 3, twice a day)

Ingredients:
Calcium (as calcium hydroxyapatite, citrate, lysinate, alpha-ketoglutarate, aspartate) 500 mg
Phosphorus (as calcium hydroxyapatite) 250 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 250 mg

Herbalist & Alchemist: Osteo Herb (capsules)
This is a proprietary Bleand of herbs:
Nettle Leaf
Alalfa
Dandelion
Horsetail
Oat Straw
Black Pepper Fruit

Life Time: Osteo Density Blend (liquid - it actually tastes fine too!)
For Bone, Skin, Hair Support
Milk & Phosphorus Free, Gluten Free
Raspberry Cream Flavor

Vit. D3 200IU
& K1 100 mcg
Calcium (from citrate elemental) 750mg

Magnesium (from citrate elemental) 300mg
Mananese (gluconate) 10 mg
Boron (Citrate) 2mg
Silica 100mg
Collagen (Marine) 200 mg

Peter Gillham's Natural Calm
(Powdered Magnesium) added to hot water & taken before bed, really helps to relax you & provide more restful sleep. Balances calcium intake while restoring healthy magnesium levels. Comes in several flavors & contains 307 mg

Hope this helps !

I would see an acupuncturist. Cutting out soda is a great step for your health even if it doesn't affect your current situation... AND there is a lot more to diet than that, of course.

If it were me, I would want someone to assess me fully in person and then treat what they found.

shivashiva said:
They have lots of different flavors of stevia at the health food stores - even vanilla and root beer!

Good luck! It's not easy, but you can do it.

YUMMY! I have bought stevia in the past but I was not aware that you could get it with different flavors. I'll certainly have to check that out. Thanks

riversinger said:
FYI, for us women, our ovaries do a great deal of work in our bodies for many years, but when they are shutting down, we will need those adrenals to take over part of the job the ovaries used to do. If over all those years your adrenals have become to depleted, before you hit menopause, your energy levels will go through the floor! So check out your Prescription for
Nutritional Healing book on adrenal exhaustion too!

I wonder if that could be part of my problem as well. I have not had a period for over 5 years. I have an IUD and the doctor said that it was pretty normal to lose your period all together. But I have wondered just what effect that has on my body.

There are all sorts of calcium supplements on the market,
some of which are combined with magnesium (this helps you to absorb calcium, while aiding your muscle relaxation,
& helping you to sleep better too, among other things).

I've taken various brands over the years, but here is a list of the most recent ones I've used:

Country Life - Target-Mins, Calcium Magnesium Capsules
(you're supposed to take 3, twice a day)

Ingredients:
Calcium (as calcium hydroxyapatite, citrate, lysinate, alpha-ketoglutarate, aspartate) 500 mg
Phosphorus (as calcium hydroxyapatite) 250 mg Isn't the bone conditions caused by getting to much phosphorus? If I read it correctly I thought soda gave you to much of it. If thats the case I wouldn't want anything with that in it, right?
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 250 mg

Herbalist & Alchemist: Osteo Herb (capsules)
This is a proprietary Bleand of herbs:
Nettle Leaf
Alalfa
Dandelion
Horsetail
Oat Straw
Black Pepper Fruit

Life Time: Osteo Density Blend (liquid - it actually tastes fine too!)
For Bone, Skin, Hair Support
Milk & Phosphorus Free, Gluten Free
Raspberry Cream Flavor

Vit. D3 200IU
& K1 100 mcg
Calcium (from citrate elemental) 750mg

Magnesium (from citrate elemental) 300mg
Mananese (gluconate) 10 mg
Boron (Citrate) 2mg
Silica 100mg
Collagen (Marine) 200 mg

Peter Gillham's Natural Calm
(Powdered Magnesium) added to hot water & taken before bed, really helps to relax you & provide more restful sleep. Balances calcium intake while restoring healthy magnesium levels. Comes in several flavors & contains 307 mg

Hope this helps !

I have some calcium tablets with vitamin D added that are made by Natures Made. Is this an ok brand? Would it be safe to use them up before buying some new ones? I hate to throw a pretty full bottle away, but if they won't do anything for me anyway I don't guess it will make much of a difference.

I can't say I've ever heard of that particular brand of Calcium. If you have a local health food store anywhere in
your area, they may be able to help you with that, or direct you to a nutritionist if you're interested.

As Ego suggested it would be helpful to see your doctor for a checkup & to have some bloodwork run, as it will give you the concrete information needed for you to decide your next step.

Please look up further phosphorus info online, as the following site provides material you might want to check:

http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/minerals/phosphorus/

Phosphorus

Phosphorus is an essential mineral that is required by every cell in the body for normal function (1). The majority of the phosphorus in the body is found as phosphate (PO4). Approximately 85% of the body's phosphorus is found in bone.

Function

Phosphorus is a major structural component of bone in the form of a calcium phosphate salt called hydroxyapatite. Phospholipids (e.g., phosphatidylcholine) are major structural components of cell membranes. All energy production and storage are dependent on phosphorylated compounds, such as adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and creatine phosphate. Nucleic acids (DNA and RNA), which are responsible for the storage and transmission of genetic information, are long chains of phosphate-containing molecules.

A number of enzymes, hormones, and cell-signaling molecules depend on phosphorylation for their activation. Phosphorus also helps to maintain normal acid-base balance (pH) by acting as one of the body's most important buffers. Additionally, the phosphorus-containing molecule 2,3-diphosphoglycerate (2,3-DPG) binds to hemoglobin in red blood cells and affects oxygen delivery to the tissues of the body.
Fructose -

A diet high in fructose (20% of total calories) resulted in increased urinary loss of phosphorus and a negative phosphorus balance (i.e., daily loss of phosphorus was higher than daily intake). This effect was more pronounced when the diet was also low in magnesium. (High fructose corn syrup is often found in many products {this includes soda, Miracle Whip, etc.} & may well be a contributor in obesity & possibly diabetes). This study's finding is relevant because fructose consumption in the U.S. has been increasing rapidly since the introduction of high fructose corn syrup in 1970, while magnesium intake has decreased over the past century.

Recently, a controlled trial in young women found no adverse effects of a phosphorus-rich diet (3,000 mg/day) on bone-related hormones and biochemical markers of bone resorption when dietary calcium intakes were maintained at almost 2,000 mg/day.

At present, there is no convincing evidence that the dietary phosphorus levels experienced in the U.S. adversely affect bone mineral density. However, the substitution of phosphate-containing soft drinks and snack foods for milk and other calcium rich foods does represent a serious risk to bone health.

Deficiency

Inadequate phosphorus intake results in abnormally low serum phosphate levels (hypophosphatemia). The effects of hypophosphatemia may include loss of appetite, anemia, muscle weakness, bone pain, rickets (in children), osteomalacia (in adults), increased susceptibility to infection, numbness and tingling of the extremities, and difficulty walking.

Food sources

Phosphorus is found in most foods because it is a critical component of all living organisms. Dairy products, meat, and fish are particularly rich sources of phosphorus. Phosphorus is also a component of many polyphosphate food additives and is present in most soft drinks as phosphoric acid.

Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for Phosphorus
Life Seforum.xxxe Age Males (mg/day) Females (mg/day)
Infants 0-6 months 100 (AI) 100 (AI)
Infants 7-12 months 275 (AI) 275 (AI)
Children 1-3 years 460 460
Children 4-8 years 500 500
Children 9-13 years 1,250 1,250
Adolescents 14-18 years 1,250 1,250
Adults 19 years and older 700 700

(If you're interested there are also listings for the RDA's during pregnancy & nursing too.)

Tolerable upper intake level for phosphorus:
Adults 19-70 years 4,000 (4.0 g)

As to the loss of periods that is yet another subject altogether. I don't know how often an IUD would affect whether you get your period, as your doctor stated. But there are many other reasons for it to stop early, though at your age, it seems surprising that it's been 5 years. It may not be a bad idea for you to consider having a hormone test done for yourself as well as having other blood work done to see if other things are going on too.

Lack of estrogen can be the reason why you are not getting your period. This can create a health concern that requires medical attention. This is because estrogen is necessary to build strong bones. (Female athletes who don't get their periods, for example, suffer more stress fractures than those who menstruate.) Women who are to thin, & or are to low in body fat levels sometimes do not get their periods.

During the reproductive years if you are not having periods there is something out of balance in your body. This needs to be investigated and treated. For one thing, if you are not having periods, your risk of osteoporosis is greatly increased.

As you can see, it is very important to go further than your doctor has done thus far. If he or she is unwilling to do more investigation, then by all means find another practitioner to do so.

Good Luck to you & I hope you start feeling better soon.

Too young?
Maybe.
My daughter is only 19 yrs old.
She had Lyme disease when she was 10 affecting her joints - was first thought to have many other things.
Anyway, her knees still ache with any weather/pressure change.

But no one here is a doctor and can't diagnose what is going on with you.
There are certainly many conditions that are possibilities...including auto-immune diseases, or something as simple as posture/body mechanics.
You're going to have to look at EVERYTHING.

Ugh! I'm so sorry you're having this problem!

Is it diet soda? Artificial sweeteners are always bad news. They kinda forgot to tell the public that the substance converts to formaldehyde at 10 degrees lower than body temperature. They also forgot to mention that it was designed during World War II to be a bioterrorism weapon - a neurotoxin. This means it gets into the nervous system and excites it to death. It also gets into the musculature and screws it up, firing off the pain receptors and fibers. No, I'm not kidding and no, this isn't some crazy conspiracy theory :) (I see this especially in new moms who switch to diet products to shed weight faster after having their babies.)

Alternatively, it could be rheumatoid arthritis, which is an inflammatory autoimmune disorder that affects multiple joints. This can usually be confirmed by a simple blood test and an x-ray of the hands and wrists.

It could also be a wheat sensitivity. That often shows up in the joints. That happened to my mother. She got off wheat once her chiropractor told her about that and she's never been better.

And lastly, nope, you're not too young, unfortunately. In reality, we ARE too young to be developing these problems, and many of them should NEVER develop, but the reality is, it happens, and it's really common.

If it's diet soda, simply stop and go for acupuncture and a natural diet in order to detoxify. If it's rheumatoid arthritis, an anti-inflammatory diet helps, as do chiropractic adjustments, which are REALLY important because RA often causes degeneration in the neck vertebrae, and the proper adjustments help maintain proper motion.

I really hope that helps! :)

Hugs,
~Jyoti

Shoutbox
  1. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham 🇻🇳🇻🇳 NAOMI (New) Vietnamese young and very pretty, long hair, friendly 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Vicky (New) Vietnamese woman, beautiful, tall, white skin, big booty 🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned 🇭🇰🇭🇰 Sherry (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petite, sensitive chest, pretty face 🇨🇴🇹🇭 Monica (New) Colombian | Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service...✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, EVA, PAOLA, AAVI, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Ankith:
    Private
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, EVA, PAOLA, AAVI, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 34C boobs on a petite l
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 every day 3 girls 😘😘😘table shower body scrub 👍👍👍👍😘Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Coco very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
  11. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36 F natural beauty CBC BoBo in today
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  14. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very lovely Asian girl with massage skills of the highest degree. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind, sexy Coco and sweet GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: NEW GIRL EMILY, HONEY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY IS *NEW TODAY.. Details to follow... HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build
  17. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  18. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  19. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  20. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  24. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  25. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & *SK𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.😃 We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  26. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 ZOE - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  30. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  32. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  34. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  35. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  39. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 shower body scrub 👍👍👍Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  41. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  42. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  46. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  47. emjay:
    Kharghar
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New jap girl Tina💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
Back