Articles about massage students & careers

Pompal 09.

Reaction score
I am looking for articles about massage students and careers in general. Specifically, I am interested in demographics, motivation, career longevity/satisfaction, that kind of thing.

I have been unsuccessful searching for this information myself online. I would appreciate any links you can provide.

For general information you could try the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos295.htm

If you are looking for previously published articles, you can find facts and relevant articles at http://www.amtamassage.org - be sure to check the online edition of Massage Therapy Journal on that site.

The massage school I graduated from also has a publication with relevant info: http://www.nwhealth.edu/alumni/nwnaturally

Here is a back issue that features a short article on me (as a student :oops: ) on page 35: http://www.nwhealth.edu/alumni/nwnaturally/sum06.pdf

You may also find some good info on the ABMP and NCBTMB web sites. Hope that helps!

Excellent! That is exactly what I need.

Now I would like some honest feedback from the real people out there. Sure, the articles and schools tell you all the best stuff about being a massage therapist. I know injuries and a short career (5-7 years) are two problems. What are some of the other negatives to consider before deciding on massage school?

Perhaps you could provide us with some background as to what you hope to accomplish by getting this information and as to if you will be utilizing it for an article or something?

Also, are you a therapist, potential student or in some other field related (or if not --- how'd you get here, and what are you doing right now)?

Enquiring minds want to know...... :smt028

Hee hee, I guess that information would be helpful. This isn't a site for psychics!

I currently work as a marketing assistant for Kraft Foods. I research category sales (cookies, crackers, ice cream) and design new product presentations for marketing managers. I love my job. But it is being phased out in March. And the job market in the northwest isn't good.

So I'm thinking about massage. Here's why. I've always been interested in natural healing. I helped my husband's plantar fasciitis by studying methods on my own. Plus I don't need to make a ton of money.

I like to read and get feedback from real professionals in the field before making decisions like this.

Here's a good discussion of pet peeves:
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11718&highlight=peeves

It's a bit more colorful than the articles you'll find in the trade magazines. :grin:

I'm thinking more about factors that can influence career happiness. For example, if someone asked me about the negatives about the marketing field, I would say:

Frequent layoffs and uncertain job future, conflicts due to reviewing to more than one manager, constant paradigm shifts that can be upsetting to some personalities, but interesting for others, and tight deadlines require frequent overtime hours

I kinda enjoy a high-paced, stressful environment requiring overtime. But it's a nightmare for others. It's not great for new mothers, for example.

Something is very strange here. I asked many people what the negatives are to a massage career. That includes real teachers, massage professionals, and web forums. The reason I asked is because I saw something similar for nursing. The negatives were so bad that the OP decided not to become a nurse. And so did I.

Only one person told me anything negative about massage . It was from this forum. They were too afraid to let anyone else see it, so they sent it to me via PM!

I love my job. And I can tell you what is good - and bad - about my job. Why is so hard for you to do the same?

Katrina L said:
Something is very strange here. I asked many people what the negatives are to a massage career. That includes real teachers, massage professionals, and web forums. The reason I asked is because I saw something similar for nursing. The negatives were so bad that the OP decided not to become a nurse. And so did I.

Only one person told me anything negative about massage . It was from this forum. They were too afraid to let anyone else see it, so they sent it to me via PM!

I love my job. And I can tell you what is good - and bad - about my job. Why is so hard for you to do the same?

Those of us who are *here* are happy in our careers.

I work for myself. When I come across something bad about my job, I change it. No fear, I just don't have a list of negatives to review.

You asked for articles. Then that wasn't what you wanted at all ..... you wanted to hear from real people. But you want to hear what we hate about what we do. It's just not a fun game.

Katrina L said:

I've seen many a discussion on this forum about the pros and cons of getting into massage therapy as a profession and I haven't seen anyone candy coating their reply.

Perhaps since this has been discussed at length in other threads, that is why you aren't hearing a lot of feedback to your post. Try a search on here and you will read plenty of varying opinions.

I thought I had done a thorough search on this site for negatives. Guess not! I'll try again.

Links to previous discussions are appreciated.

Katrina, I'm not sure about "negatives" of being a massage therapist. I am still a student, so I might possibly be able to help more if I were busy practicing, but I'm nearly graduated and getting out in the real world some now.

To me, Massage Therapy is somewhat unique (or very unique!) in that we do not have to go to school for years and years in order to be working so closely with people in such a big way. For instance, like Doctors or various other kinds of Therapists. That is not a negative!, but I'm just saying that I think this profession is just different and hard to categorize as being one way or another, whereas some other more defined lines of work have a more universal framework to base an opinion of positive or negative to. Massage Therapy/Bodywork can entail so many different approaces and environments...home based, hospital based, clinic, spa, mobile, etc. The "picture" of a massage therapist can go from super earthy centered to very corporate.

I think becoming a Massage Therapist requires a considerable amount of self examination/awareness and growth which is not always (ever?) a pain free process. Mileage may vary on what degree of growth/awareness/change evolves for you, but we are working with people on an intimate level, so even if you take your approach to work as a MT very linearly (I'm thinking very outcome based? focusing more on mechanical issues and stuff?) you are still working closely with people...people who are needing our presence and focus. Not a job you can sleep through at the desk (although massaging can be very relaxing for the therapist too!) I don't see this as a negative at all, it's really a reward to me, but someone somewhere might see it as negative if it doesn't fit for them? So this might be some of the difficulty. What is "negative" to one person might be a draw to another.

I think it's important as a MT to love or at least like what you're doing because since we're working with people and they typically come to us for help of some sort, I think that's what people deserve from us. If you don't like what you're doing people can feel it, and it does not feel good to anybody involved. Goes for any job, but when working directly with people I find it highly important. So I'm glad you're making an informed decision. I have done a loads of browsing here and there are plenty of threads discussing the realities of being a Massage Therapist in lots of different venues and with a lot of varied perspectives. It could be helpful just to browse and click on some titles that catch your interest or curiosity. It might not have "negatives of being a Massage Therapist" in the title (in fact probably won't!!!) but there's a plethora of reality on this site!! Have fun!

Actually the bls statistics are really inaccurate. There are more accurate ones.

http://www.massage-career-guides.com/massage-statistics.html

Julie

Katrina, it sounds like you are currently an employee so you have a guaranteed paycheck - at least in between those frequent layoffs.

Now I don't live in an area with resort destination spas. So the only employee situations available where I live are pretty much being employed by a gym. But MOST therapists need to be their own boss and find their own clients, there simply aren't very many employee positions available, and those that are available want people with at least 2 years experience. This is definitely a difficult stumbling block for people straight out of school. And we do have a school in town that graduates a few dozen new therapists every year. NOT HAVING A PAYCHECK is definitely an issue you have to decide whether you can deal with. Cash flow is not necessarily going to be smooth or reliable. With all the Massage Envy clones opening up everywhere, maybe there is more work for fresh meat than there was when I graduated but realize that that is typically a $15 per hour part time job with no benefits.

All this is a roundabout way of getting to the point that if you are not experienced in being an entrepreneur, where you are responsible for ALL ASPECTS of the business, not just one facet as is the case with most employees, with all the necessary skills in finding clients, maintaining client relationships (getting rebooks reliably, etc.), handling bookkeeping and taxes yourself, etc., there is a large learning curve you will need to traverse between graduating with qualifications to begin working, and actually being profitable. If you have already been an entrepreneur in another field, as I had, the learning curve will be shorter, but will still exist. In my case, it involved differences in where and how to find clients for personal/health services as opposed to finding clients for a business service. I think very many people graduate from massage school insufficiently capitalized for working without making enough money from the work to actually pay their living expenses (rather than just the bills for the business) for the first few years. It is starting a small business, and the same issues apply that result in the dismal statistics for survival of new small businesses in any field.

As for conflicts due to reviewing to more than one manager, you don't have that, but in a sense every client is your boss - you just have the ability to fire a boss that isn't working out (but not without consequences).

As for paradigm shifts, they still exist, but this field has room for people operating at a very wide spectrum of intellectualization. At the more clinical end, it is the same need to keep up as in most white collar jobs, but there are many people that operate successfully from a very intuitive energetic basis. Regardless, if you live in a state with licensing, you will need to pay larger fees than RNs do (who make more per hour on an employee basis) for CEUs that may have very limited relevance to your practice.

A cynical person might observe that the best way to make money, if that is your orientation, from massage therapy is to profit from the growth of people interested in learning massage therapy or from those early in their career. Pay attention to the stats of how many people LEAVE the field each year. It's generally due to business issues, or injury - not disliking massage therapy itself.

Something that is critical that wasn't emphasized enough in my own training is your own personal energetic (on top of just physical conditioning) maintenance. Massage therapy is a somewhat athletic career, and you have to be in good physical condition to be able to effectively deliver a number of sessions in a day. You have to be very proactive in your physical conditioning (just as any other athlete) to prevent repetitive strain injuries, which do in many therapists' careers. You also need to learn how to manage your "energy" (however you want to term that) so that you don't get drained by clients, so that you don't pick up their conditions - boundaries are a big learning curve in the new therapist phase. I find either taiji and qigong or yoga on a regular basis to be essential to keep my energy up and healthy.

Hope this helps,
Joan

Joan, your post was very helpful to me! And I really like your website too!

healingtime

Katrina, when I started massage school, I was the epitome of what is disliked by many experienced MTs (no offense to anyone). I had never had a massage, never been in a spa, never talked to anyone who did bodywork for a living. I had no idea what I was going to do after graduation, how much I could expect to make, the various opportunities I could pursue or even how much was charged for massage locally. I didn't know enough to research schools or check into anything like that.

I spent 17 years working at a hospital, moving up from relief to management. I then went to work for a local family medical practice. Loved the docs, loved the patients, didn't want to do what I was doing for the next 30 years though. I had no idea of any job outside of an office. When my dad died and we sold his house, I had a little money, just enough to maybe pay for some training, or take some time to look for something I really *wanted* to do. One day I saw an ad for a local vocational school starting a massage program. And I said "That's what I want to do!" My family thought I was absolutely crazy. I went down and signed up for school, gave my notice at work and then spent a week thinking "OMG, what have I done????"

3 years later, I do not regret it a bit, it is the best thing I ever did. I love what I do and am doing what I love. I love the human body, working on it every day I am still in awe of it. I love the relationship I have built with my clients, being their confidant of sorts, making them feel better, working with them. I am very fortunate in where I work too, as it is a perfect fit for me.

The upsides are: being able to be MYSELF at my job (I couldn't at the doc's office and it was hard on me). Being able to dress the way I want, work barefoot, setting my days and hours, being a free agent in that room. It is so hard to describe to people just how much I enjoy what I do. I wish I had the money to take a CEU every month, just to be able to learn more and more. The connection I feel with other people in this field who feel the same way is amazing. The place I work is filled with such positive energy that it a joy just to walk in the door each morning.

The only *only* downsides, in my opinion, were: not knowing how much work it was going to take to build a clientele (you never stop marketing yourself!) and the unsteady pay especially in the beginning. I don't have paid vacation or sick days, last week when I had a nasty stomach bug, I didn't make any money for 2 days. Some planning and saving bit by bit has helped me weather those times. Last summer, a generally slow time anyway, was made worse by the high cost of gas. You just have to learn to roll with it. Quite honestly, those are the only negatives for me.

Much thanks! Most of you were very helpful.When I don't appreciate someone's approach, I respond with courteous silence. But hey, that's just me.

Great information, Joan!

I've always had a steady paycheck. You've helped me consider how everything would change during the business building phase. Especially in hard times like these. I also tend to neglect my body at times, so that would definitely have to change...

Katrina L said:
Much thanks! Most of you were very helpful.When I don't appreciate someone's approach, I respond with courteous silence. But hey, that's just me.

Great information, Joan!

I've always had a steady paycheck. You've helped me consider how everything would change during the business building phase. Especially in hard times like these. I also tend to neglect my body at times, so that would definitely have to change...

:smt017

Who was rude?

Glad you got the info you were searching for though!

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜โฃa very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“Sunday,๐Ÿ’˜ Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  2. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  3. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  4. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Sunday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Michelle๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  7. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5โ€™2โ€, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โคโฃat 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹โคSunday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Yoyo, โคsmall curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  13. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธNina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธKarla๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  15. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ža discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—Sunday, โฃ๐Ÿ’› Nana...๐Ÿ’‹ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  16. Withme_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’•at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅโฃ๐Ÿ’‹Sunday, โฃโค Emily,๐Ÿ’‹ nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man โค๐Ÿ’‹ Victoria,โฃ beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’• Angela,๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’‹ Lina, ๐Ÿ’žaverage height, slim build, very pretty, medium treatment but very smooth and choice of finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  17. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  18. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐ŸHAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  19. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  22. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone โ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  23. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  25. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  31. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  33. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  34. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  35. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  36. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  40. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  41. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  44. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  45. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  46. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
Back