Brooke @ Mmc

garlo7

Reaction score
Was just looking on mmc web site and wondering if anyone might have some info of her...did search but next to no info.
thanks
^5

There are some reviews on PERB. Hit or miss. The ladies at EBC are a short drive away and the reviews are way better than MMC.

I have not returned since Dakota retired. Most of the ladies there are the same. FS with DATY at $$$ is what most of the ladies offer. EBC is worth the extra 2 bucks in Gas.

thanks fiddy
anyone else might have any kind of review on her?
any info would be thankful
^5

I don't have a review about her but met her one Saturday afternoon where she did not want to answer any of my questions and just generally seemed disinterested in having a session. I have scratched her off my to do list.

Well, that is the usual cost for "safe" GFE is it not?

And what do you usually get with a "safe" GFE, FS with daty

So I feel to see your problem with the price or services

Kissing, LFK, DFK, BLS. You need these to have safe GFE.

If you want reviews of Brooke, go look her up on PERB. She use to work at Cloud 9. Please read a reviews of Ferrari from 50th st before you consider a trip to MMC.

MMC is a whole studio full of Ferrari's.

If you want to be an ATM, MMC is a great choice.

Go see Holly @ Supreme. Similar look to Brook except the servive will leave you with a grin under your Chin.

yah, looked on perb but most of the reviews were very old
just seeing if anyone seen her lately
thanks

Sorry FF, but unless EVERYTHING is covered it cannot logically be SAFE now can it?

Why you continue to support the "safe" GFE cartel line is beyond me, safe means covered, period.

As for what GFE means, it is all of the above plus BBBJ maybe msog and covered FS, just like if you had a girlfriend, and NO the attidute argument is just more of the hype to screw us pooners out of cold hard cash

Anyone so concerned a out price should not be visiting studios to begin with. You could call it Full GFE and Partial GFE if you want to be more accurate. It is simply an easy way to describe services.

I am working on bulding up a group of local Indies rather than going to the MP's.

At least sGFE set tbe standard studio price of $$$. If your complaint is about price, I would worry more about calling it FS with extras. The second they become seperate extras, they can be priced individually.

Ferrari prices FS with extras. That is not exactly good either. If you want value, go see a local indie or visiting Indie.

The studios are coveinence shopping. Convienence comes with higher prices. Tons of guys use the word sGFE. I always make clear what the services offered.

It seems your unhappy that everyone does not have the same price. Last time I checked, our debate over the use of the word is not going to change anything or address your concern.

Put your energy into something that will address you concern.

DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO DETERMINE WHAT MY CONCERNS ARE WITH YOUR OBVIOUS CHEAP SHOTS AND ATTACKS BOY

PRICE is NOT my concern, but you bringing over your undying love and support of the blatant false advertising tactics and price gouging to massageplanet is my concern.

Explain in writing how ANYTHING UNCOVERED = SAFE, it can't be, therefore: FALSE ADVERTISING

There is GFE and there is not GFE, no middle ground, so quit with your full or particular safe propaganda, it is either GFE or it is not.

Again, your ongoing "safe" GFE defense is laughable, what you are getting is a Full Service with ala carte (extra) items. Items that used to be included to repeat clients until the great Legends GFE cash grab desended upon us.

For the love of me I cannot fathoim why the SP's even play this bait and switch game game, as it takes control of the services they are willing to perform away from them.

Honestly FS, plus ala carte puts the control back with the sp, as they are free to offer what the SP wants to offer and NOT what GFE promises, vauge, untrue or otherwise

Just because "tons of guys" are using a false advertising term does not make it correct either, there is NO SAFE if anything is uncovered

We all want VALUE zippy, but to call out a pooner for it is rather a low blow, much like your other beliefs about Asian mps, and sp cleanliness (then off to see a BBBJ gal) that have earned you such a cult following on perb

Frankly, I against "uniform/cartel pricing", as each session IS different and so should be the pricing, if you want to be fleeced, feel free, don't attack those that do not.

Where in the hell do you get I want uniform pricing? I want non cartel approved pricing/services/advertising/menu

As for MY CONCERN, stop with blindly supporting false advertising, bait & switch, and cartel pricing and we will be fine

My best bet is that it will be okay. if I were him I would drive 5 mins down the road to EBC. He'll do much better than okay over there.

Safe GFE indicates CBJ under the GFE umbrella..... GFE indicates kissing and that DATY is allowed. GFE is an attitude thing, you can make out, go down on her.... help her enjoy herself, provide her pleasure as well. GFE by itself has nothing to do with whether or not condoms are used for things.

What I will say is that we are all glad to see that you have a stable relationship with this hobby, and we are glad you aren't easily frustrated by irrelevant nuances.

Here is my take..... walk into an appointment with a girl.... decide in advance it will be what you make it.... if you are clean, charming, respectful, nice, polite.... if she finds parts of you attractive especially your personality, there is a high likely hood of getting really good mileage. If you are a dick and expect her to perform the exact same way that she supposedly did based on reviews you have read, because you are dropping the same $300 as the last guy... you are likely going to be disappointed.

YMMV is the most important rule in this hobbie..... learn it, live it, love it!

Not at all TMF,

How many times have we read that the sGFE has had no daty or no dfk, or the options changed once money changed hands, the term sGFE is a moving target being used to play the pooners.

Tell me, what would you and your girlfriend be partaking in? Anything covered besides maybe fs?

Wouldn't it be much simpler to offer what you are comfortable with rather than try to screw arother 60 bucks by offering some vague "gfe"

Why is it that only the E-Town gals are using the sGFE when the traveling girls are not?

GFE indicates: FS (covered) dfk/lfk, daty (uncovered), bbbj, msog(?), digits (?)

SAFE is covered, no exchange of fluids, hence, how can daty, dfk, lfk, bbbj even be considered "safe".

That GFE = feeling, seems to be the come back defence once the safe argument is made, but then again, how can somebody/anybody give you that feeling?

Personally, these "labels" are the problem, it was purely marketing for the unaware (remember only about 15% of their business comes fromt he boards)

Let's call it what it really is, FS plus extras, then the SP's are then in control about what they want to offer and not by what is expected by some vague term.

Gawd!!! I don't care what they call it as long as I have a good time and what's promised get's offered. I have yet to have an issue with any of the ladies I have seen at Legends over the years.

I come in happy, tease, flirt, joke and with every intention of enjoying myself. The price of GFE has been the same since 2006. In 2005 it was $220 FS and $260 to $280 for GFE.

In 2002 when I first started the hobby it was FS was $200 and GFE was a hard service to come by and it was $250-$300 dollars at that time.

Almost a decade and prices have gone up by $40 bucks on average. All these fuss over $40 bucks.

Only a few ladies at Legends have done a couple of guys wrong recently. Ferrari and Angelica.

Lina, Malaysia, Emilie, Carmen, Tiara, Tianna, Lux and Phoenix deliver above and beyond for the price you pay. All these ladies are phenomenal.

To me, this all seems petty. There are indies thag come to town, charge $300 and dissapiont.

What is the issue here? If a lady does not offer BBBJ, she can't charge $$$. Is this argumnet that all the ladies in town should be offering BBBJ. Is this an issue over cartel prices.

All inclusive prices are also keeping price down as much as they are keeping them up.

You may not like the result of pricing without standards If ladies start charging per a service offered.

The majority of ladies that work in the studio are awsome, some are okay and the minority are awful.

All this complaining is about the minortiy and does not reflect the majority. I could see if cartel pricing made the price go up. The prices has not changed at the Studios for 5 years.

You just don't see the point here do you? Any SP can charge and provide whatever she wants, but if BBBJ, DFK and DATY are not on the menu she should not be advertising herself as GFE. Plain and simple.
Safe GFE is just a bogus term to get an extra $60 off us for some extra (usually DATY) that might not even be provided once the session starts. I'd sooner have an SP tell me straight up that this, that and the other is is X dollars extra above the basic F/S price. Let me decide what I want.

It would be interesting to find out how many of these safe GFE girls are sitting on their butts while the gals who are willing to take a bit less and provide a bit more, are constantly busy.

I agree, YMMV and a lady has the right to set her own prices. The phrase Safe-GFE is not the issue. The issue is false advertising. You have the rotten Apple using sGFE to fetch a higher price and taking the pooner for an extra 60 bucks.

Let's use Legend Safe GFE girls as an example

Lux- Great GFE provider
Emilie- Outstanding GFE provider
Lina- Outstanding GFE provider
Pheonix- Outstanding GFE provider
Maylasia- Outstanding GFE provider
Alexis- Outstanding GFE provider
Carmen-Solid GFE provider
Veronica-Stellar GFE provider

Joise- not a GFE Girl but provide solid service at a fair Price
Kristy- Hit or miss (hard to say)

Brooklyn - Not great, want $$$ for FS+Daty
Ferrari- Awful
Angelica- Awful

The majority of the ladies at the studio deliver on what they promise. There are some provider that are offering the service that should stick to FS sessions.

GFE requires a lot more intimacy and some ladies should consider this before they decide to offer GFE.

I think it has to do more with the choice of provider than anything else. I ask my question up-front and I am clear about my expectation up-front. I DO THIS BEFORE I BOOK THE SESSION. I also try to see if we get along, if she is freindly, and if she is professional. Looks plays part but they are not the only deciding factor.

Guys that just interested look and think with the LG are looking for a bad session.

There is always someone willing to charge less. LG would not be gaining ground in the TV market when most of their TV's are so-so at best unless price was a factor.

Studios in general are always going to be the more expensive route to go for Pooners. MP's are not for bargain hunters. Studio are convenience shopping. You have to pay for the lady and the landlord.

It all comes down to individual accountability. The majority of ladies offering GFE in the MP's are great and deliver on what they promise.

MMC is the worst offender of over charging for FS+DATY or promising GFE and then offer mediocre FS+ DATY.

The ladies I've had sessions with at Legends this year have delivered 110% on the safe-GFE sessions I have had.

I have spent $4200 dollars at Legends this year, more than any other studio. I would not do that if I was not happy.

Lot's of great ladies use the word safe-GFE and offer amazing sessions. I could see if every lady in town was horrible and used safe GFE to rip pooners off.

The majority of providers in the city offer solid GFE sessions. The issue is more with false advertising and rip-offs than with the use if the words safe GFE.

MPG has a worse record then, sGFE. 120hz and 240hz in TV's is a bunch of horse shit. It lowers the picture quality in most cases and introduce more problems than it fixes. Every film-maker I know hates 120hz with a passion. These topics may need their own threads.

I am not that passionate about this issue. The hole thing seems overblowen.

I agree with the comment that offer what you are comfortable with...... but it is a funny thing, because lots of low mileage pooners don't really understand YMMV and actually go into appoinments thinking that their $300 is exactly the same as the guy before who posted that some SP let him CIM or COF or do anal.

Your $$$ is not the same as mine, if I am an asshole I may get lower mileage than you. SPs offering GFE, also have the right to refuse it if they choose.... but that is a delicate situation...... is it easier to offer safe GFE and sort of go through the motions with a client that she is not interested in ever seeing again and take her chances on the bad review and the conequences...... or rufuse the service to client, reduce the fee, and suffer the concequences......

"I am sorry sweetie... you repulse me, you are un clean and have poor hygine so I am not going to do BBBJ..... is likely more damaging than, I am sorry I only offer safe GFE...."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girlfriend_experience .......definition on wikipedia indicates that the protection is optional.... and discusses the experience being about more than just the physical services offered.

HERE IS A RULE....... if you approach pooning with an ALA CARTE menu attitude you will get worse mileage..... actually talk to the girls that you see..... learn a little..... you do not have to "invest" anything other than cash in your session... go for it, but likely you are going to be on the board complaining again.

Maybe it is just me, but I don't have many bad sessions..........maybe I am just smarter than everyone..... or maybe I am just naive.....

Should it really be YMMV? Perhaps it should be YEMV Your Experience May Vary. I have had some outstanding experiences but feel that a Penthouse Forum style review would be a disservice to both the provider and the guy reading my review expecting the EXACT same session.

I wholeheartedly agree that the term "sGFE" is total BS it's either GFE or it is not. For those of you who think that paying an extra 60 bux to go down on a gal is a deal, I have some land in FLA you might be interested in.

At the end of the day, you need to get out there, and test the waters I am a strong believer in being a repeat client as it affords both parties a level of comfort and experiences that can in no way be achieved in a one time encounter.

I think what you say is true... repeats are a good way to get what you want.....I like seeing new and different girls, and having new and different experiences....but I don't ever expect to get a service because some guy before got to do something to a chick....

Detailed reviews cause a lot of girls headaches as this is a personal service that has some relationship to chemistry..... at least with some of the girls.

Have you ever had a session where a SP asks you to go to Greece becasue she is turned on and that is what she wants, with no discussion of extra costs etc.... that is hot, much hotter than saying here is $100 now let me fuck you in the ass and you pretend to like it.

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    💘💥at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣Saturday, 💋💋 Anna, 💘❣model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣  Ruby, 💋💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment,💗 Nancy, 💋💥popular, thick and curvy Vietnamese with great service 💝Jessica,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. 💞💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  2. lemon_tree:
    💥💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣Saturday, 💝 Tina / Gracie 💋💋average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. 💘 Lisa, small build,💞💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  3. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💋💐Saturday, 💯 💖 Sophia,💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. Fifi,🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  10. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🔴💋❤Saturday, 💯 💋Tammy, ❣💋. Kelly ❣💘today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ❣💋 b☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  17. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  19. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  20. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💞💥💋Saturday, 💋💫💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  24. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  25. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  26. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  30. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  32. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  33. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  34. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  35. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  42. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  43. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator