Super SPA.

Opinion Cheap ass lowlifes

sexy Asian girl , best massage
Shoutbox
  1. krayjee:
    Golden Rose Water.....280 Yorktech drive #18 will have a sweet and flirty fun girl Tiffany, sexy and friendly Wendy and fun loving super friendly Maggie on duty..Tel..(905) 604 3855.
  2. krayjee:
    Blue Nile Wellness center..... 350 Wilson Avenue is a newly renovated spa conveniently located besides hwy 401 at Bathurst exit. They will have sweet and slender Viki, cute petite Rena , sexy and fun wild girl Tina and super friendly and sweet Coco on duty. Tel (416) 398 5777
  3. krayjee:
    Meadows Wellness....10225 Yonge st, Richmond Hill, located just north of Major Mackenzie will have 2 - 3 sexy girls on duty every day. They have Vivian, Diana, Amy and Mika today. Tel..(905) 770 7555 or (647) 381 2688
  4. krayjee:
    Ocean Motion ......2354 Major Mackenzie Dr west, unit 11, is a spa well known for their young beautiful girls and great service. They will have 5 lovely ladies in the line up Aria, Vivi, Angela, Vicky and Nina: on duty. Tel..905 553 0888
  5. krayjee:
    Just Relax wellness.... 160 East Beaver creek #17 is a well established spotlessly clean spa with sauna and steam room, well known for their good selections of 6-7 well trained masseuses every day. They will have 6 girls, super stars Thai Jenny, Nancy, Amanda, May, Mina, Selena on duty today. Tel..(905) 707 5877
  6. krayjee:
    U-Well Wellness Center.... 25 Karachi Dr , unit 28 is a very clean little cozy spa located on Markham Rd plaza just north of Denison. They will have super cute young girl Yanny(ex Peony and Shangri La), slim and sexy beautiful Amy(ex Shangri La) and sweet and friendly Jenny on duty. Tel..(905) 698 0318
  7. krayjee:
    La La Land ...on Denison at Pharmacy will have Japanese Chinese mixed Helen aka Lei and Linda on duty. Tel...(647) 867 2828
  8. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Dec 3. 10am-1am Young Slim Petite Vietnamese Lucy & Young Tiny Chinese May
  9. Mia and Friends:
    We are open from 8am until 10pm each day 💓 Today we have Anita, Mimi and Olivia 💓 These girls are hot! 💓 Our Guelph spa has three Oriental girls 21-29 per shift ☎ 437-333-4760
  10. Aqua Health Centre:
    💓 Wendy and Kayla are available tonite! 💓 Slow relaxing massage 💓 1729 Bloor Street West 💓 At Keele Subway Station 💓 High Park area 💓 647-343-6851💓
  11. Lily Luxury Spa:
    Very Busty Indian girl SAHARA is here on Thursday! 2nd Day! Lily Spa. 2190 McNicoll Ave Unit 108. M1V 0B3. ☎ 416-551-3890
  12. KSPA4227B:
    4 sexy DD cup big boobs girls at k spa 4227 Sheppard ave east unit B6☎647-792-7568
  13. AquaBaySpa:
    Wanna get an AWESOME massage Today? APPLE :heart1 Pretty, 20s, 5’3, Best Attitude, Awesome Massage & Tease CICI :heart1Petite, Sexy & Slim body, 30s, 5’3, Open-Minded, Strong Massage & Great Finish Aqua Bay Spa Leslie & Hwy 7 CALL NOW (647) 939-0599
  14. Bloor West Spa:
    💥 EVA & LILY ARE HERE TODAY 💥FRIENDLY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS 💥DOWNTOWN WEST 💥D&W WELLNESS💥BEST MASSAGE💥VISIT TODAY 💥 825 BLOOR STREET 💥416-537-0259💥
  15. Tina at Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have hot new Asian girl Kiki 🌸 She massages at one of our two Scarborough spas 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 We open at 10am but many girls start at 11am or noon
  16. Dotanuki:
    Forever Spa 2190Warden #201. Rebecca is back for one more day, Nana, Tracey and Cindy waiting for you. 416-800-7887
  17. Kitchener Massage:
    Fiona is here on Thursday and Friday ☎ These sweet and busty Asian girls will warm up your winter ☎ 206 King East ☎ Unit D ☎ Behind Babylon Restaurant ☎ Kitchener ☎ 226-792-7017
  18. HowardXXX:
    The Adobe Spa ❤❤❤ The one spa ❤❤❤We have young lovely Victoria and Luna working today ! Don’t miss they Call 4379946219 Unit #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East, North York (DVP/Lawrence) (One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station❤❤❤
  19. HowardXXX:
    Orchid Spa ❤❤❤ Eva : is very young sweet 24years old Chinese with playful personality. She has sexy slim body that you don’t want to miss. Besides, she is very talented to provide extraordinary service Orchid Spa Toronto – BEST MASSAGE TORONTO 3601 Highway 7 E .unit 103 Markham ,L3R 0M3 Call 437-220-6963 to book an appointment❤❤❤
  20. Waterfall Spa:
    Enjoy quality time with sexy babes Coco and Lola on Thursday 💙 Open 10am-9pm 💙 Attractive friendly girls! 💙 2324 Lakeshore Blvd 💙 Etobicoke 💙 M8V 1B6 💙 416-252-9922 💙 $40 for thirty minutes
  21. Daisy Spa:
    💦900 Middlefield💦Best Massage💦Scarborough 💦 Sweet girl CICI HAS RETURNED💦text 647-248-2098💦call 647-342-8272💦Sexy Attendants💦
  22. secret_touch:
    ✔✔ • Private MASSAGE For Your Well-being!! (Hamilton, Ontario) ✦ 56 yr old INDEPENDENT ✦✦ CALL for Appointment ✦ 905*379*1130 ✦✦ $40/half hour - $60/45 minutes - $80/hour ✦✦ Monday to Fri 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm
  23. Kim in Vaughan:
    ❤ I provide beautiful Vietnamese massage in Vaughan ❤ Please call or text me to hookup ❤ 647-708-3899 ❤ I am a friendly and curvy lady
  24. kenwong649:
    Value Meal Alert @ Sweet Spa: 100 or 120 Full Package Girl Alert: Zoe Our Short/ Slim Chinese Service Queen Zoe is OK to do BJ for 50 tips or 100/15 mins, 120/30 mins for full package (room fee included) 416 300 6699 )
  25. MagicGarden:
    Thursday at 🔮⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿⎠🔮𝟱-𝟳𝟲𝟲𝟱 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗥𝗱, 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗺🌻: 🌶𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓪🌶 & 🔥Chinese Cherry🔥. Magic Garden ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻

bumzbumz

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Well outside of the pun. Hanging out in the office with the ladies you see and hear a lot. Worse when you can understand the language. The illusion is completely gone. However unlike some I provide them a service (non-sexual) of course so I am found useful

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
Oh I understand the language

that's why I find so much things being said here comedic

Dongo

Reviewer
Reaction score
Oh I understand the language

that's why I find so much things being said here comedic
I’m sure that the conversations between attendants at any MP would be in a very different place than where the clients mind is after a session 😂

not impressed

Reaction score
THANK YOU!

In the initial post by the thread starter it wasn't made clear if the discussion was about holistic, body rubs or what not.

If you are paying $40 for 30 minute massage and you can't tip the girl then you are a cheap motherfucker. Body rubs include handjob, and that is what I would refer to as a "rub and tug" or am I wrong?
Who books a 90 minute ( massage ) at a bony rub ? ..massage ..really?🙄

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Some guys in here have lost track and getting confused with Body rub parlors and FS spas where the HJ and some extras are inclusive in set price. No tipping is necessary at those places.
OP was talking about the tips at semi legit spas like Just Relax, E&M, Serene Ocean and Lavender and such where they focus more on real good massage and a little fun and some girls usually do not ask for tips and leave at your discretion.

Frank Underwood

Reaction score
Some guys in here have lost track and getting confused with Body rub parlors and FS spas where the HJ and some extras are inclusive in set price. No tipping is necessary at those places.
OP was talking about the tips at semi legit spas like Just Relax, E&M, Serene Ocean and Lavender and such where they focus more on real good massage and a little fun and some girls usually do not ask for tips and leave at your discretion.
You can't really fault the guys in the thread. Some of them are just eager to want to pick a fight with me, but the OP did not make it clear what kind of massage or where she works. I am going to guess this is a female attendant who started this, right?

If she is working at a body rub, or rub and tug then can we agree that handjob is expected?

As for tipping, which is totally different from "extras" that is a discretionary action on the customer's part. Do you tip at fast food restaurants when you are picking up, the same as when you are dining in? If there was no additional service, such as bringing the food to the table, etc.. then why should a customer pay for the person to take their order while standing up?

I can tell you for a fact that I don't frequent those places as you put it "semi legit" but if I do I will be frequenting Shangri-Lah. Do they have a bike rack?

Attachments

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
You can't really fault the guys in the thread. Some of them are just eager to want to pick a fight with me, but the OP did not make it clear what kind of massage or where she works. I am going to guess this is a female attendant who started this, right?

If she is working at a body rub, or rub and tug then can we agree that handjob is expected?

As for tipping, which is totally different from "extras" that is a discretionary action on the customer's part. Do you tip at fast food restaurants when you are picking up, the same as when you are dining in? If there was no additional service, such as bringing the food to the table, etc.. then why should a customer pay for the person to take their order while standing up?

I can tell you for a fact that I don't frequent those places as you put it "semi legit" but if I do I will be frequenting Shangri-Lah. Do they have a bike rack?
You don't have a fkn clue what you are talking about. Stick with your fuck shops you know best.
90 minutes massage with HJ only happened at semi legit spas. Nobody goes for 90 minutes massage to holistic and body rub spas, those girls will show you the door right away.
It doesn't matter who posted this thread. A lady attendant or customer, doesn't matter. A decent 90 minutes massage alone is worth more than the $10 tip even without the HJ . Period.

BTW... Shangri La is not semi legit. It is semi holistic. They specialize in body slides and they have a set tip price for everything. No FS.

Last edited:

luvdafurburger

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Why would you lower yourself to those types of riff raff havens Frankie? And with your six figure yearly budget for playing Mr Wolfie. Smh
Sorry but I don't think think they have a bike rack...all their girls are of driving age now.
Hey with all that cash we have a member we're setting up a GoFundMe pegging session for. It's for BitchInTO but shhhhh... it's a surprise 😉
Btw WE have already agreed a hj is expected at a semi...it is YOU that doesn't seem to agree that the customer fucking tips for that...at least$40. Don't be a cheap cunt. She works hard to put up with your ilk.

Last edited:

OG_funguy

Spa Drifter
Reaction score
Awards
It wasn't just your tipping comments that rubbed a few people the wrong way but you seem to be quite ignorant about legit and semi-legit spas in general. For example, you seem to think people only go to RMTs for a 'therapeutic' massage. Yet, there are literally hundreds of clinics out there with no RMTs on staff that offer just a therapeutic massage with no happy endings at all. If you don't know why or how these places can exist, then that just further shows your ignorance in this space. Also, you should have been able to tell from the OP's first post that she wasn't working at a 'Rub & Tug'. If not the first post, then for sure by Post #4, you should have known this.

Your past posts show that you are quite knowledgeable in other hobby domains but why comment so strongly in areas you know very little about. No need to keep trying to justify your original responses. Just fess up and move on. Peace...

luvdafurburger

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
It wasn't just your tipping comments that rubbed a few people the wrong way but you seem to be quite ignorant about legit and semi-legit spas in general. For example, you seem to think people only go to RMTs for a 'therapeutic' massage. Yet, there are literally hundreds of clinics out there with no RMTs on staff that offer just a therapeutic massage with no happy endings at all. If you don't know why or how these places can exist, then that just further shows your ignorance in this space. Also, you should have been able to tell from the OP's first post that she wasn't working at a 'Rub & Tug'. If not the first post, then for sure by Post #4, you should have known this.

Your past posts show that you are quite knowledgeable in other hobby domains but why comment so strongly in areas you know very little about. No need to keep trying to justify your original responses. Just fess up and move on. Peace...
Damn it Funguy you're too fucking eloquent.

not impressed

Reaction score

Bike rack …for you ?

luvdafurburger

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
As I recall, for FU if you ride a bike that definitely means you are undeniably poor.
Anyone not spending "several thousands of dollars PER WEEK" like himself is poor.
The bike rack thing is his little slight to xtc27.

Reactions: Mav

luvdafurburger

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Nah, he's just concerned about his buddy XTC...😉
I think he may be secretly bisexual idolizing Kevin Spacey the homo. Almost stalker-like (if she's actually a male) in her/his obsession with xtc.
Pronouns for Frank/Frances are she and hers btw.

xtc27

Known Reviewer w Bad Grammar
Reaction score
Awards

Yeah, lame excuse he or she meant “body rub or rub & tug”…. Most all incl spas dont even have 90 min rate! :D (Only Flirt so far as I can tell.)