Massage Spa
Super SPA.

Opinion Cheap ass lowlifes

sexy Asian girl , best massage
Shoutbox
  1. Kim in Vaughan:
    โค I provide beautiful Vietnamese massage in Vaughan โค Please call or text me to hookup โค 647-708-3899 โค I am a friendly and curvy lady
  2. Daisy Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’ฆ900 Middlefield๐Ÿ’ฆBest Massage๐Ÿ’ฆScarborough ๐Ÿ’ฆ Sweet girl CICI HAS RETURNED and is ready for ITALIAN SLIDE ๐Ÿ’ฆtext 647-248-2098๐Ÿ’ฆcall 647-342-8272๐Ÿ’ฆSexy Attendants๐Ÿ’ฆ
  3. PinkParadise:
    Monday at Pink Paradise, 370 Steeles Ave W (๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™”๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ) , 905-597-6683: nice Cici and sweetie Selena. ๐ŸŒด๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐ŸŒด, ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—”๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ช, ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐—•, ๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ
  4. WaterLily:
    Monday at Water Lily 647-430-9535: Chinese Lisa and Chinese Sophia at ๐ŸŒธ๐–๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐ŸŒธ ๐ƒ๐Ÿ‘-๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ก๐ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐€๐ฏ๐ž ๐„, ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•-๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ-๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒธ
  5. SpaTimes:
    Monday at ๐Ÿ’– Spa Times๐Ÿ’–, 2827 Kingston Rd, Scarborough 416-269-9888: Cindy and Eva. ๐’๐ฉ๐š ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐, ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”-๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—-๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–
  6. Healthy7:
    Monday at Healthy7: Curvy Vietnamese Cici and Curvy Vietnamese Jenny. ๐ŸŒท๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’š๐Ÿณ๐ŸŒท ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฅ๐—ฑ, ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ โ˜Ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”-๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘-๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿโ˜Ž
  7. WilsonHolistic:
    Come to Wilson Holistic, 382 Wilson Ave, North York 416-840-0071, and experience Incredible Massage today. ๐Ÿ’œ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’๐’ ๐‘จ๐’—๐’†, ๐‘ต๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’€๐’๐’“๐’Œ (๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ)๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿ’œ
  8. KingsVIP:
    Always the best treatment at Kings VIP, 535 Evans, Etobicoke 416-531-6969. ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐•๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐๐€ ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ ๐„๐•๐€๐๐’ ๐€๐•๐„ | ๐„๐“๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚๐Ž๐Š๐„, ๐Ž๐ | ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”-๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—
  9. Dexx456:
    Asian sexy baby Rebecca
  10. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Dec 6. 10am-11pm New First Day Chinese Bobo 155cm, 107lbs 34C & New Chinese Hailey
  11. Daisy Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’ฆ900 Middlefield๐Ÿ’ฆBest Massage๐Ÿ’ฆScarborough ๐Ÿ’ฆ Sweet girl CICI HAS RETURNED and is ready for ITALIAN SLIDE ๐Ÿ’ฆtext 647-248-2098๐Ÿ’ฆcall 647-342-8272๐Ÿ’ฆSexy Attendants๐Ÿ’ฆ
  12. Kitchener Massage:
    Fiona and Rebecca are both here on Fridays โ˜Ž These sweet and busty Asian girls will warm up your winter โ˜Ž 206 King East โ˜Ž Unit D โ˜Ž Behind Babylon Restaurant โ˜Ž Kitchener โ˜Ž 226-792-7017
  13. Aqua Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’“ Wendy and Yuki are available tonite! ๐Ÿ’“ Slow relaxing massage ๐Ÿ’“ 1729 Bloor Street West ๐Ÿ’“ At Keele Subway Station ๐Ÿ’“ High Park area ๐Ÿ’“ 647-343-6851๐Ÿ’“
  14. Kim in Vaughan:
    โค I provide beautiful Vietnamese massage in Vaughan โค Please call or text me to hookup โค 647-708-3899 โค I am a friendly and curvy lady
  15. Dotanuki:
    2190 Warden Ave#201 416-800-7887, cold day needs a hot TABLE SHOWER. Mia, Yuki and Yuyu are happy to wash you down
  16. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have four girls on Sunday Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package Call: 647 891 0699๐Ÿ’‹
  17. Waterfall Spa:
    Enjoy quality time with sexy babes Coco and Wendy on Sunday ๐Ÿ’™ Open 10am-9pm ๐Ÿ’™ Attractive friendly girls! ๐Ÿ’™ 2324 Lakeshore Blvd ๐Ÿ’™ Etobicoke ๐Ÿ’™ M8V 1B6 ๐Ÿ’™ 416-252-9922 ๐Ÿ’™ $40 for thirty minutes
  18. Tokyo Rose:
    I am at LILY SPA TODAY 416-357-9233
  19. Lily Luxury Spa:
    We have TWO INTERNATIONAL GIRLS today. Brazilian Indian IVY 25 and Asian JENNIFER who are very eager to please.โ˜Ž 416-551-3890
  20. MagicGarden:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒปโŽ๐Œฬฟอ„อ‘๐€อ€อŠ๐†อฬ’ฬ“๐ˆอ ฬ”ฬ•๐‚อ’อ€ฬ” ๐†อ€อ’๐€อ„อ’ฬ“๐‘อ€ฬฟอ›๐ƒอŠอŠฬš๐„อ ฬšอ‘๐อ„อƒฬฟโŽ ๐ŸŒป: โ™ก ๐•ต๐–†๐–•๐–†๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–Š Maria & Chinese Vivian โ™ก. Magic Garden, 5-7665 Kennedy Rd, Markham ๐Ÿ“ž โŽ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ โŽ ๐ŸŒป ๐Ÿ“ž โŽ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ โŽ ๐ŸŒป
  21. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    New Sexy girl Julie: She is Young Vietnamese BBJ/CIM Queen.and KK๏ผšChinese BBJ/CIM Queen .and Helen โ˜Ž416-800-8026(9:30am-9:00pm)
  22. See You Health Center:
    MiKa ๏ผš She is young Vietnamese BBJ/CIM Queen . She With Natural C Cup lfk is allowed, she love kissing lips and Nancy: Vietnamese BBJ/CIM Queen She With Natural DD Cup. She is naturally curved with a nice tight sexy ass. โ˜Ž416-800-8026
  23. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage and Merriment or only Merriment 587-357-4922 only text :heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  24. MagicGarden:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒปโŽ๐Œฬฟอ„อ‘๐€อ€อŠ๐†อฬ’ฬ“๐ˆอ ฬ”ฬ•๐‚อ’อ€ฬ” ๐†อ€อ’๐€อ„อ’ฬ“๐‘อ€ฬฟอ›๐ƒอŠอŠฬš๐„อ ฬšอ‘๐อ„อƒฬฟโŽ ๐ŸŒป: โ™ก ๐•ต๐–†๐–•๐–†๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–Š Maria & Chinese Vivian โ™ก. Magic Garden, 5-7665 Kennedy Rd, Markham ๐Ÿ“ž โŽ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ โŽ ๐ŸŒป ๐Ÿ“ž โŽ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ โŽ ๐ŸŒป
  25. MoonLightSpa:
    Sunday at โ˜พ MoonLight SPA โ˜พ 416-335-8857: AMY& MINA. ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—”๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ (๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ & ๐— ๐—ฐ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น) ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ

bumzbumz

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Well outside of the pun. Hanging out in the office with the ladies you see and hear a lot. Worse when you can understand the language. The illusion is completely gone. However unlike some I provide them a service (non-sexual) of course so I am found useful

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
Oh I understand the language

that's why I find so much things being said here comedic

Dongo

Reviewer
Reaction score
Oh I understand the language

that's why I find so much things being said here comedic
Iโ€™m sure that the conversations between attendants at any MP would be in a very different place than where the clients mind is after a session ๐Ÿ˜‚

not impressed

Reaction score
THANK YOU!

In the initial post by the thread starter it wasn't made clear if the discussion was about holistic, body rubs or what not.

If you are paying $40 for 30 minute massage and you can't tip the girl then you are a cheap motherfucker. Body rubs include handjob, and that is what I would refer to as a "rub and tug" or am I wrong?
Who books a 90 minute ( massage ) at a bony rub ? ..massage ..really?๐Ÿ™„

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Some guys in here have lost track and getting confused with Body rub parlors and FS spas where the HJ and some extras are inclusive in set price. No tipping is necessary at those places.
OP was talking about the tips at semi legit spas like Just Relax, E&M, Serene Ocean and Lavender and such where they focus more on real good massage and a little fun and some girls usually do not ask for tips and leave at your discretion.

Frank Underwood

Reaction score
Some guys in here have lost track and getting confused with Body rub parlors and FS spas where the HJ and some extras are inclusive in set price. No tipping is necessary at those places.
OP was talking about the tips at semi legit spas like Just Relax, E&M, Serene Ocean and Lavender and such where they focus more on real good massage and a little fun and some girls usually do not ask for tips and leave at your discretion.
You can't really fault the guys in the thread. Some of them are just eager to want to pick a fight with me, but the OP did not make it clear what kind of massage or where she works. I am going to guess this is a female attendant who started this, right?

If she is working at a body rub, or rub and tug then can we agree that handjob is expected?

As for tipping, which is totally different from "extras" that is a discretionary action on the customer's part. Do you tip at fast food restaurants when you are picking up, the same as when you are dining in? If there was no additional service, such as bringing the food to the table, etc.. then why should a customer pay for the person to take their order while standing up?

I can tell you for a fact that I don't frequent those places as you put it "semi legit" but if I do I will be frequenting Shangri-Lah. Do they have a bike rack?

Attachments

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
You can't really fault the guys in the thread. Some of them are just eager to want to pick a fight with me, but the OP did not make it clear what kind of massage or where she works. I am going to guess this is a female attendant who started this, right?

If she is working at a body rub, or rub and tug then can we agree that handjob is expected?

As for tipping, which is totally different from "extras" that is a discretionary action on the customer's part. Do you tip at fast food restaurants when you are picking up, the same as when you are dining in? If there was no additional service, such as bringing the food to the table, etc.. then why should a customer pay for the person to take their order while standing up?

I can tell you for a fact that I don't frequent those places as you put it "semi legit" but if I do I will be frequenting Shangri-Lah. Do they have a bike rack?
You don't have a fkn clue what you are talking about. Stick with your fuck shops you know best.
90 minutes massage with HJ only happened at semi legit spas. Nobody goes for 90 minutes massage to holistic and body rub spas, those girls will show you the door right away.
It doesn't matter who posted this thread. A lady attendant or customer, doesn't matter. A decent 90 minutes massage alone is worth more than the $10 tip even without the HJ . Period.

BTW... Shangri La is not semi legit. It is semi holistic. They specialize in body slides and they have a set tip price for everything. No FS.

Last edited:

luvdafurburger

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Why would you lower yourself to those types of riff raff havens Frankie? And with your six figure yearly budget for playing Mr Wolfie. Smh
Sorry but I don't think think they have a bike rack...all their girls are of driving age now.
Hey with all that cash we have a member we're setting up a GoFundMe pegging session for. It's for BitchInTO but shhhhh... it's a surprise ๐Ÿ˜‰
Btw WE have already agreed a hj is expected at a semi...it is YOU that doesn't seem to agree that the customer fucking tips for that...at least$40. Don't be a cheap cunt. She works hard to put up with your ilk.

Last edited:

OG_funguy

Spa Drifter
Reaction score
Awards
It wasn't just your tipping comments that rubbed a few people the wrong way but you seem to be quite ignorant about legit and semi-legit spas in general. For example, you seem to think people only go to RMTs for a 'therapeutic' massage. Yet, there are literally hundreds of clinics out there with no RMTs on staff that offer just a therapeutic massage with no happy endings at all. If you don't know why or how these places can exist, then that just further shows your ignorance in this space. Also, you should have been able to tell from the OP's first post that she wasn't working at a 'Rub & Tug'. If not the first post, then for sure by Post #4, you should have known this.

Your past posts show that you are quite knowledgeable in other hobby domains but why comment so strongly in areas you know very little about. No need to keep trying to justify your original responses. Just fess up and move on. Peace...

luvdafurburger

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
It wasn't just your tipping comments that rubbed a few people the wrong way but you seem to be quite ignorant about legit and semi-legit spas in general. For example, you seem to think people only go to RMTs for a 'therapeutic' massage. Yet, there are literally hundreds of clinics out there with no RMTs on staff that offer just a therapeutic massage with no happy endings at all. If you don't know why or how these places can exist, then that just further shows your ignorance in this space. Also, you should have been able to tell from the OP's first post that she wasn't working at a 'Rub & Tug'. If not the first post, then for sure by Post #4, you should have known this.

Your past posts show that you are quite knowledgeable in other hobby domains but why comment so strongly in areas you know very little about. No need to keep trying to justify your original responses. Just fess up and move on. Peace...
Damn it Funguy you're too fucking eloquent.

not impressed

Reaction score

Bike rack โ€ฆfor you ?

luvdafurburger

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
As I recall, for FU if you ride a bike that definitely means you are undeniably poor.
Anyone not spending "several thousands of dollars PER WEEK" like himself is poor.
The bike rack thing is his little slight to xtc27.

Reactions: Mav

luvdafurburger

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Nah, he's just concerned about his buddy XTC...๐Ÿ˜‰
I think he may be secretly bisexual idolizing Kevin Spacey the homo. Almost stalker-like (if she's actually a male) in her/his obsession with xtc.
Pronouns for Frank/Frances are she and hers btw.

xtc27

Known Reviewer w Bad Grammar
Reaction score
Awards

Yeah, lame excuse he or she meant โ€œbody rub or rub & tugโ€โ€ฆ. Most all incl spas dont even have 90 min rate! :D (Only Flirt so far as I can tell.)