Choosing a hotel in Puerto Vallarta

Maria

Reaction score
I was there Monday and Tuesday and it was very busy as a ship was in. The selection of women covered rough to very fuckable.

Very strange, as I have never seen the place closed during the afternoon hours, and I lived in Puerto Vallarta for quite a few years. The only thing I can think of is, possibly they were closed by the goverment "Reglamentos" for some type of violation.

Last time i was there end of april Antorches was hardly ever open! why was that does anyone know?

I stayed at the Westin the last time for a few nights and although traveling with the SO I never would have had an issue having a guest in to see me.

It was also close to Antorchas so that made it easier to get over and back in an hour a couple times during the three days we were there.

I had stayed a week in Nuevo at the Grand Mayan and while it's a wonderful
the drive is just too far from town for me to enjoy and I like to hit the city every evening for dinner.

I had a pretty good weekend.
Some of the details are a little fuzzy.

Went to some of the suggested place, even went to Rosa's cantina, had a great time drank beer ate food played pool with the locals.

Most of the Joints, we went to several of the upper class, lower class and bottom of the pile.

Upper class joints had great looking girls but really expensive.

Lower class seemed to be the same slightly less price lower quality, Funny some of the better looking girls had no interest in me or my wing man even thought we expressed and interest.

Lower Class cheap but not sure on quality and also had to take them out, accomodation they offered was not great (antorches)

Not the cheapest but actually pretty good was girls advertising on craigslist, made a date on the phone or by email, came direct to the room.

Westin was great no problem perfect but a long cab ride from town, Taxi drivers need to be watched and rates agreed before travelling

I will be back

I have stayed at the Westin many times and have had no trouble bringing chicas in and out.........................

As you can see by reading my posting history, I travel quite extensively to Mexico, Colombia, Dominican Republic, and Thailand, and I have found most places require the girl to leave there identification at the front desk. I have no problem with this, and infact like it for the reasons you stated.
Have fun and be safe! :) I am off to Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta next week, before going back to Careforum.xxxena and Santa Marta, Colombia for an extended stay.

Funny enough I spoke to a few girls on line and they say that the Westin Resort is "friendly" I am going this weekend, so am going to try it.
maybe it is friendly but they charge for the extra person?

I have been to some "A" class hotels, that charge for the extra guest, but it is kind of a good thing, the girls has to leave ID at the front desk and they call you before security let the girl leave, that way if something is missing they can stop her.

Somewhat cheap insurance

Thank you for your post. I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience, and the changes that were made at the San Marino Hotel, and now I know better to recommend anyone to stay there, and myself personally would have booked my future stays there.

This is really surprising when I know the tourism in Puerto Vallarta is at a all time low. I speak on a weekly basis to several bar owners, taxi driver friends, and people who are now retired and live in Puerto Vallarta permanently, and all they can talk about is how poor the economy is there, so you would most definitely think that the hotels, bars, restaurants, would be doing whatever is necessary to make people happy, and create positive publicity when things are so bad financially in the economy right now.

“Can't Have Visitors”
San Marino Hotel
Save Review
3 of 5 stars
TMeredith08 1 contribution
Sonoma County California
Feb 24, 2009 | Trip type: Family
0/4 found this review helpful

Although my first impression was good we were extremely disappointed that they had a policy of new visitors to your room. We had close friends staying in Mexico and wanted to spend time with them and they were not allowed in our room and could only hang out at the hotel if they spent money drinking. It made us feel very uncomfortable. I have never heard of such a policy. We paid good money for our room and to be restricted was insulting. I will not go back again. The security guard there treated my husband and his friend like they were bad people. Very uncomfortable feeling. A little too over the top. Food was mediocre as well. We chose not to go "all inclusive" and were charged $9 each for buffet lunch and I have a young daughter who didn't eat much.

Sound like they changed their policies?

Before booking any hotel in Puerto Vallarta, I highly suggest you contact me for hotel information. The reason being:

1). Location: you do not want to get a hotel located in the northern part of Puerto Vallarta. A half an hour past the airport is an area called Nuevo Vallarta. All this area is is a bunch of hotel and timeshare condos. It is a good 45 minute ride to the city of Puerto Vallarta without traffic, and anyone who is a regular visitor to Puerto Vallarta knows traffic is a bit-h, especially on the road to and from the airport. All your travel search engines such as Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking Buddy, e.c.t. show there hotels as Puerto Vallarta, but this includes the area of Nuevo Vallarta.

2). Many of the hotels are not guest friendly. Infact, many of the hotels will not even allow a taxi driver to come to your room.

3). Many of these hotels are all inclusive, which ultimately means no guests.

4). Depending on the time of year, and what your needs are, you can find a condo on Craigslist much cheaper than the cost of a hotel room, and you get all the amenities of home, and have no worries about if you can bring guests back to your living quarters. In the past year, I have rented several nice condos in the Los Muertos Beach area, and in Zona romantica for friends, as well as myself, for as little as $55.00 dollars a night, and these were beautiful units. Again, if this is something you are interested in, feel free to contact me and I will help you secure a good property.

5). Generally speaking, vacation packages consisting of air and hotel are the cheapest way to go, but for someone who might be traveling by car or bus, or someone using a comp airline ticket, the condo route might be the way to go. The same goes if you plan on being in Puerto Vallarta for over a weeks stay.

6). As I have posted before, I have stayed at the following properties, which are locally owned, so they do not make the travel search engines, but I would recommend as economical places to stay:

*****A). Hotel San Carlos, it is on the street called Constituion #210, which is approximately one block to the Rizal supermarket, and only 3 blocks to the Los Muertos Beach, which is one of the most popular beaches for locals in Puerto Vallarta. The rooms here are actually suites with kitchenettes, cable tv, and air conditioning. The suites are actually quite large. It also has a pool area, and the neighborhood is safe. The suites cost about $50. to $60.00 dollars a night, and of course it is guest friendly. This is a bustling area so you can find many shops, restaurants, street stands e.c.t. Here is the telephone number and email contact information. Dialing from the United States you would dial 011-52-322-222-5484 or 011-52-322-222-6230. [email protected] or
es.geocities.com/henry6008pv/SANCARLOS.htm

*****B). Azteca Hotel, Madero 473 is the street. This is about 3 or 4 blocks from the Hotel San Carlos, and 6 blocks from the beach. One block from this hotel you can find some prostitutes hanging out in front of a hotel called Erendia. They are usually there about 5 or 6 in the evening, to about 8 or 9pm. Room rates are about $25. to $30.00 dollars a night, but there is no air conditioning, only ceiling fans, but because of its location, the rooms are kept cool. I am attaching a link from travel advisor so you can read the reviews of this place. It also guest friendly.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...ific_Coast.html

*****C). Hotel Posada Roger, Basilio Badillo 237 is the street it is on. This place is in a super location, only 2 blocks from the beach, and about 2 blocks from the San Carlos Hotel. It is guest friendly. Connected to it is one of the best breakfast restarants in all of Puerto Vallarta, Freddys Tucan. Room rates are about $50. to $60.00 dollars a night, and the rooms are equipped with cable tv and air conditioning. It also has a pool area. In this particular area of the city you will also find bars offering Corona and Pacifico beer for 15 pesos, which is about $1.00 dollar a bottle at the current exchange rate of 15 pesos to the U.S dollar. Again, I will post a link to the Travel Advisor for you to read the reviews.

Hotels I would recommend that are offered on the travel search engines such as Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Booking Buddy, with the exception of Hotel Eloisa, which I had previously recommended:

Casa Dona Susana: Super good location, approximately a half a block at the most from the beach. I have stayed here on a couple of occasions, and found it always to be girl friendly, but the last time I stayed there, the front desk clerk gave me somewhat of a hard time. My suggestion is to just slip the security guard 100 pesos and you will have no problems.

Hotel Eloisa: I was recommend to this hotel, but my experience was not a good one, as I had booked the european suite, and when I tried to check in, they tried to put me in a dump of a room. I refused to accept the room, and called Expedia, whom I had booked it through. Expedia refunded me my total amount, and gave me a coupon for $100.00 off on a future booking.

(As stated in an above post, the San Marino no longer allows guests in your room, so do not frequent this place).
Hotel San Marino Plaza, this is a girl friendly hotel that sits right on the beach, and is just a fabulous property. I stayed at this hotel on my last stay to Puerto Vallarta and it was pleasant. I have no complaints. The best part is the beach in front of the hotel is really nice, and the hotel provides you chairs, unbrellas, and has kayaks e.c.t. available. Posted below is the travel advisor reviews.

****A couple of years ago I stayed at Hotel Rosita, but I am told it is no longer girl friendly. I will try to confirm this on my next visit.

****Another hotel I will checkout before giving it a review on here is the El Pescador. I am familiar with this property but will stop in to find out if it is guest friendly.

In closing, you will find that most of your 3, 4, and 5 star hotels are not guest friendly. I highly suggest you check with your booking agent regarding this, if you expect to have visitors to your room. In years past, I have always booked a hotel room for two people, which eliminated any problems with bringing a guest up to your room, but times are changing, and now many hotels throughout the world, will now make you sign your guest in at the front desk, and that will be the only guest THROUGHOUT your stay who will be able to go to your room. Once she leaves, you are out of luck, as far as having another guest visit you, or stay with you. Again, clear this up at your time of booking.

If I can be of help to you in anyway, in securing a property, or in helping you enjoy a hassle free vacation, send me a p.m, but only if you are willing to contribute back to the forum, so other future travelers to Puerto Vallarta can learn from your experiences.

Shoutbox
  1. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  2. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  4. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Emily 🌸Camila 🌸Hellen 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  5. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips 👄, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Valentina🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  11. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  12. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  13. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl
  15. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  16. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Michelle 😍 Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  24. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @❤️❤️ Spanish ❤️Japanese❤️ Korean👍 girls working Markham ❤️no rush ☀️good services ☎️416-669-8508 calling more information
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄👅👅🈵🈵
  32. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  33. Shangri-la Spa:
    ❤️The insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la 😍 📣Give us a holler 647 695-6354📣
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️437665551
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  36. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  37. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  38. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30’s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  43. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  44. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Sophia🌸Alisa🌸Selina🌸Anjali ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  46. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  47. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, ☎️:905-851-4888
Back