Extremely ticklish client!

Bambi

Reaction score
*I came across this site while doing a search for massage message boards. Great site! I hope you do not discriminate against Americans. Actually, I'll try to score some points: I've browsed the forum and I am not surprised to find that you British folks do seems to think about things a bit more and analyze them much more than I've come across on other boards. And that's what these boards are for, right? (Did that work? ) That being said, I also saw that a client I have (and still do) is very similar to some clients some of you have had, particularly in the very-ticklish department. I will post what I've posted elsewhere below, and hope that anyone would feel free to share, contribute, analyze or ignore. Again, very glad to be here, and look forward to your comments!*

I've been a massage therapist for almost three years now, and I specialize in reflexology. I've had more than a dozen visits from a young woman who is by far the most ticklish client I've experienced, and don't know if its normal or what. (Almost none of my other clients have been ticklish, even a little) She doesn't squirm or kick, but laughs her head off almost the entire time. (I can't help but laugh myself!) Toes are always the worst. She always insists that she's okay, and says she feels great afterwards, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced extremely ticklish clients? As much as it sounds like I'm torturing her, she emphasizes that she doesn't mind, and keeps coming back for more (14 visits so far and no decrease in ticklishness). I can't say that I don't enjoy it myself--she's turning into one of my favorite clients! We both laugh the whole time together, and I really feel like she's getting something out of the treatments. (She's in sales and says the sessions help her relax before meetings with clients)

I tried altering my pressure, slowing down, working on the solar plexus first, etc. She still winds up laughing like crazy. So, after about the seventh visit I gave up trying to *not* tickle her and just let her laugh. And I sincerely feel like we broke new ground.

Anyone have similar experiences, war stories they'd like to share?

hi illimass,

you will have read the replies on the other thread.

however, i get the feeling that your client isnt perhaps ticklish but is releasing built up tensions and stress by laughing. the fact that she is not pulling away or kicking or twitching, which are the usual ticklish reactions, just makes me think its her way of expressing and releasing those pent up emotions.

its great that you are both feeling great afterwards... dont they say laughter is a wonderful tonic?

just go with it!

Welcome illimass! Rosie's reply sums up what I'd like to say to you. It sounds like your client is getting lots out of her reflexology. Can I own up and say that I'm a bit of a reflexology giggler too? I think it's a way of 'letting go', and yes, I too am rather ticklish. By stopping 'trying too hard' it sounds as though you've had your breakthrough so congratulations. Next time you get a ticklish person you'll feel much more confident. I felt a bit like this the first time I had someone with restless legs! Good luck to you.

Thanks for your comments Rosie and Siobhan!

Its certainly possible that my client is just releasing built up tensions, but I think also that she just happens to be very ticklish! I say this because its always the same areas that ellicit the giggles (actually a lot more than giggles--more like hysterical laughter in some spots!) For example, when I thumb walk around her heel she's fine, but when I hit anywhere on her arch, particularly her small intestines and kidneys, she laughs, laughs, laughs. And when I hit her toes, she goes ballistic! It alarmed me at first but I'm quite used to it now. And like I said, now that I no longer attempt to *avoid* intentionally tickling her and just let her laugh away, our sessions are much easier and actually quite fun! (I almost feel guilty!)

I cannot emphasize enough how great she tells me feels since she started coming to me. We're going on almost a year now, and she went from a somewhat hesitant young saleswoman when she walked in my door to a confident, department-topping achiever in the last couple of months. And she says she really thinks things changed after she started coming to me! (Aww!) She is far and away my favorite client, and more importantly I feel like I've had more of a positive impact on her than any of my other clients.

Interestingly, I have one other client that's come in about 4 times now that giggles a great deal but not as much as "Mary" (the first one). She too only laughs when I'm working on certain areas.

Siobhan, I'd be interested to hear what its like on the receiving end: Do you go nuts in certain areas or do you just generally laugh the whole time? Is it ever so ticklish that you ask the reflexologist to stop?

And anyone else care to share similar client stories? I read in the archives about Aromababes "Extremely Anxious Client" and am curious to see how she's doing. There are definitely some similarities there.

Yes, reading your post reminded me of my very anxious client. Unfortunately, as much as I tried, I just couldn't get her to relax during a treatment.

She used to be so tense, stifling the laughter (although I told her it would be Ok to laugh, eyes wide open, but not speaking either (like some people who don't relax do). It got to the point where I found it hard to relax giving her the treatments as I felt it was all such an ordeal for her.

To be fair, she did have huge emotional problems which she wasn't handling well and eventually she decided that reflexology wasn't for her.

Lesley

Hmmm, sensitive areas... I also find the toes, arch (spinal reflexes) and kidney/adrenal reflexes are sensitive in me although I know this is the case for many people as well. The zone where the ab. reflexes are, especially medially, is an incredibly sensitive part of the average person's foot anyway. Horror of horrors, I once had a treatment when I was very stressed and my kid/ad reflexes were extremely sensitive. When I yelped, she grabbed those points even harder and I nearly ended up on the ceiling. What a turn off it was! I felt awful for the rest of the day, and would never have a treatment with that person again I'm afraid. I've never asked a reflexologist to stop because I do love my treatments in spite of the tickles. I find the worst thing you can do as a client is tense up in anticipation of being tickled!

At One, I think you hit the nail on the head! Tensing up is what my first extremely ticklish client did at first, but she insisted that I continue and then just kept laughing. I sense she's the kind of person that if she dislocated her shoulder or something she would insist that someone put in back into place, even if it was painful. I distinctly remember the first session because although she was laughing like no one I've ever worked on before, she insisted that I continue because she wanted to see if reflexology helped her. Lucky for us, it did! And yes, if her kidneys are a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10, her toes (eyes and ears particularly) are an 11!

She's one of those bubbly saleswoman types, very outgoing, and I believe is about 27. Before she came to me she had tried massage before but never reflexology. In her past massages they didn't work on her feet. (Can you imagine!?? The horror! )

Anyway, I'd be interested to see if there is a profile for extremely sensitive clients like this. "Mary" is a work-out fiend and also practices yoga regularly. Interestingly, my second exceptionally ticklish client also is a saleswoman, very outgoing personality, and seems to have next to no fat on her body. She seems to be about 30. Coincidence or is there a profile for very ticklish reflexology clients?

Any more experienced reflexologists (I've been doing this for barely three years) have case studies to share? And At One--do you fit the profile?

I wish, Illimass! I am cuddly (plenty of insulation), not very outgoing, only work out because I know it's good for me, and I'm 37. My family and friends regard me as a serene, calm and laid back person although I have my moments. One trait I may share with these people is that I find it difficult to 'let go' in certain areas. Perhaps reflexology forces us to let go and unwind? It's an interesting thought. The reflexology does sometimes make me feel a little out of control because the laughter is a response you just can't help. But I feel great afterwards. Have you asked your clients if they ever feel a bit emotional after treatments? I know I do. Keep up the good work, you may be onto something Sherlock!

Hi, I wanted to continuethis thread. "Mary's" experience almost mirror's mine. I've been receiving a
similar therapy since January of 2006 and wanted some feedback, yet mostly insight. It fascinates me as to
its effectiveness for a multitude of “ailments”.. I have been checking out some historical references
(Ancient Egypt, Victorian Russia, oh, and Drew Barrymore has it done) to a light touch technique that
involved lightly stroking the bottom of the foot for stress relief. Most times the technique was described as a
form of reflexology. I wanted to try it but, one, had a hard time finding anyone who knew anything and
second, I was a little nervous since I am ticklish. Anyway I found a certified massage therapist who never
tried it, but had heard of it in passing and was willing to give it a go. I've been having it done once a week
since this past January and the results are amazing!
Here is my experience: She has me lie face down on a massage table and massages each foot for
seven minutes each. (When we started this, the times were dramatically different. She actually massaged
each foot for 15 minutes each, used the stimulation for twenty minutes and then a ten minute cool down.)
During the initial massage, I have a hard time staying awake as it is so relaxing. During the stimulation, she
has used and developed over the past several months differnt techniques. As I said, she had never really
done this. She mentioned that while still in school they used pencil tips to stimulate the soles, but it was not
necessarily a technique that was taught...more of something the instructor had heard or tried and was
sharing. She said, I believe in Taiwan, they used toothpicks.
Anyhow she uses her fingers and has used a feather. Again, her technique is an ever changing one
that keeps developing. What has really shocked me is that the feather tip has seemed to trigger deep reflexes
more so than the deeper pressure. I know that may sound odd, but the effects have amazed me. And it does
tickle intensely, but I think that is part of the releasing process. She has me laughing steadily and she
continues to work the area no matter how ticklish or sensitive, though always watching my reaction and
varying her technique to keep me where I should be. If it gets to be too much, she backs off. Her intuition is
excellent and she is NOT torturing me. I DO understand what Mary said when she made the statement that
she is addicted to laughter. It sort of put me in a state of euphoria, like a natural high. I actually had tears in
my eyes from laughing. I have a level of energy that is hard to describe but it does often carry me through
the next day. It has cleared allergy congestion, stopped back and knee pain, etc. I say all these as this has
been the case over the last nine months. She ends each foot by placing her palms on the soles and just holds
them there, then slowly sliding them off and repeating the process. I could literally feel the stress melt away
almost as if you can feel it being pulled out through the soles.
By the way, the right foot is much more ticklish than the left though we are not sure why. The first
time we did this, when I sat up, my ears popped, my head cleared of congestion, my entire body felt like a
wet noodle. I wondered how I would drive home. It was simply amazing. My CMTactually said "That was a
lot of fun; I really enjoyed that." She mentioned she felt more relaxed as well. However, now she says it
takes much more out of her than it used to, probably because we extended the stimulation. Her theory
behind it suggests a combination of reflexology, nerve stimulation, and the laughter. I think too that the
recipient has to give into it and not resist it. My therapists internet is down but I let her read this topic and
am hoping when she gets her service back up that she will post. She has encouraged me to do so from the
standpoint of the recipient and someone who has tri

hi quandry[/align][/align]gosh... what a long and interesting post.[/align][/align]as you can see, when we posted lasy year (lol i just re read my post... what good advice! ), did consider laughter to be a good thing, a release.[/align][/align]my understanding of reflexology, from the giving POV, is that whatever pressure is being used, determines what "level" is being stimulated. so, a deep pressure is working very much on the physical, medium to lighter is more on an emotional level and very light, almost not touching (hmmm i guess like a feather!) is working on the etherial/spiritual levels.[/align][/align]saying that, it doesnt mean that we areonly working on those levels... the treatment is still holistic, as mind/ body/ spirit all affect each other.[/align][/align]thai foot massage, similar to reflexology, uses sticks to stimulate reflexes. indeed some therapists will use crystal wands. [/align][/align]as an aside, most foot and body treatments will end with palms on soles... this grounds the client. its also a linking technique of solar plexus to solar plexus.[/align][/align]there's also a therapy that i wll be getting involved with very soon that uses needles and pressure on hands and feet, but different reflex points.[/align][/align]i think the important thing is that you, as the client, are getting what you need from your treatments. your therapist, if she is being drained from it, needs to ground herself more and "pull her intentions" in. (not a criticism btw). personally i dont do the protecting myself in pink bubbles or closing chakras, but some do and it works for them. again, we all find our own way.[/align][/align]continue to enjoy![/align][/align][/align]

Rosie,
Thanks for the interesting reply. It does explain some things. I've been picking my therapists brain about this and as she admits, this is new territory for her as well. She has answered most of my questions but we are both learning through this. I had my last treatment Monday and unlike most of the other times, we talked back and forth (when I wasn't laughing). Usually I just try and take in the treatment. This whole process just fascinates me and I want to learn as much as I can about it.

By the way, when she uses the feather, she uses both the quill end and the soft tip. As I mentioned, it amazes me how "deep" and intense in feels. But one of the things that has developed, that we recently talked about, was in her work, she tries to bring me to different levels of laughter. I am not aware of this as I'm on the receiving end, but she said I have a "tee-hee" kind of laughing and then a deep down belly laugh. She refers to that as just a deeper level of laughter but one that really cleans me out. I will admit that when I get there (I remember a few occassions) that it really does take me to a whole different level of release. That article struck me in that I know the feeling of the love hate relationship, but I still find it almost addictive. I will admit, I am an in-charged, high stress person so that may have something to do with it too.

I hope my posts are not too long. Thank you again for your insight!

Brit

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    💯💥💋a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣Friday,💞 Tracy,💘💋 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. ❤ Vivian,💞💋 tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💘💋📱416 222-5554📱
  4. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  10. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💐Friday, 💞💋 Nana, 💗small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  11. GameOn:
    Un
  12. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣💋💃Friday, ❣❤ Judy,💋 tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish. 💞 Kelly, today for an amazing treatment. 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  14. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  15. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  16. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  17. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  19. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  20. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💯💥💋Friday, ❤ Sophia, 💋abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💗 Kim, 💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💖💋 Jasmine, 💋slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment💞 Gaga, 💋💋medium height, stacked, friendly, pretty, firm treatment and over top finish. 💋 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  21. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  24. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💋💘Friday, ❣ 💋Emily, 💗💞friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  25. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  26. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  28. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  30. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  31. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  35. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  37. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  39. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  41. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  42. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  43. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  44. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  47. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator