What's new
New open Dahlia Spa
Massage Spa

Get paid for browsing any website - $5 bonus to start

Shoutbox
  1. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    Blonde Korean girl Crystal and two good to be tru Tammy...
  2. oceanaspa_brampton:
    Brampton Ultimate Massage Indian girls :heart3 Caucasians :heart5 and Caribbean book now or walk in 416-230-0199:heart4
  3. Garo:
    AROMA MASSAGE $30//60 min :car FREE PARKING/ 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto / :skatesOPEN 7 days :rolf
  4. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦Good Massage 💦❤☎437-881-3200💦💋Please Text Before at 9pm :heart2:heart4:heart3
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    Jessica and Fifi at 1536 Warden..
  6. lemon_tree:
    Yoyo and Lisa fir good treatment today...
  7. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Hi:have sexy and cute Librarian girl looking Eva and sexy service queen Liya on duty ☎4168008026
  8. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 CANDY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  9. nanchyka:
  10. A__SPA:
    Amy, Korean, beautiful... Shirley and Linda, curvy and soft Chinese, great treatment...
  11. golden__lotus:
    Sophia and Lily here today!!!
  12. L_H_Health:
    Sophie, ready now ay 1699a Bayview Avenue...
  13. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Lily and Mimi in for another hour and 30 minutes
  14. Tellem:
    Barrie
  15. Aqua Health Centre:
    Friday we have Judy and Wendy. 1729 Bloor Street West. Judy has great face and body. Customers love her customer service skills!
  16. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage with Laura. Low traficc facility. 587-982-6052 :heart6:heart6:heart6
  17. Aqua Health Centre:
    Wendy and Kerry here today at 1729 Bloor Street West (near Keele subway station)
  18. Massageboy90:
    T&Q health centre
  19. gold__rose__spa:
    Lili at #211 - 2095 Weston road
  20. gold__rose__spa:
    Cathy at 1536 warden Avenue today
  21. thecomputer999:
    Looking for the biggest tits in the city. Bigger than ddd. Can be saggy too dont care. Any recommendations?
  22. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    Two good to be true, Tammy and sexy blonde Korean , Crystal today....
  23. lemon_tree:
    Must see Cici today. Cutest little imp...
  24. oceanaspa_brampton:
    OCEANA SPA BRAMPTON :heart4 Open until 10pm tonight. 4 Indian girls, 2 Caucasian, 1 Caribbean :heart3 text to come in or walk in for address 416.230.0199 :heart6
  25. Superior_Health:
    Cleanest Spa in Scarborough, safety protocol in place, talented attendants...

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried Brave Browser yet? If you like Chrome (mobile or desktop) you would love Brave as it's built on Chrome.

Biggest benefits of Brave browser over any other browser out there, that Brave pays you for browsing.
There are no specific sites you have to visit, no conditions. You don't have to modify your daily browsing habits or sites you visit. Brave just shares revenue from targeted ads with you, the user (70% of revenue from ads you decide to view while browsing are transferred to your Brave wallet each month.)

Now tell me that is not revolutionary concept.

When was the last time your Chrome/Safari/Opera/Mozilla paid you for browsing sites you already are?

If you use following referral link to download and install Brave browser, you will receive $5 in your Brave wallet to start you up.

https://brave.com/mas739

As MassagePlanet is now verified content provider under Brave, as a result, you are now able to tip your favorite content creator via Brave browser.

NYdude

Reaction score
Interesting idea.

Found a nice video on Youtube explaining Brave Browser.

Reaction score
Being able to watch Youtube videos without ads interrupting every so often is a huge pro for me.
will give it a try, thanks for sharing.

Toujours

Reaction score
Being able to watch Youtube videos without ads interrupting every so often is a huge pro for me.
will give it a try, thanks for sharing.
It seriously does that? I dread those ads, it is next to impossible to watch anything on Tube now

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do see some users already downloaded Brave browser using link above. Any feedback? I personally like it, the only way I watch Youtube now.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can say I am pretty happy with Brave browser and $9 USD i made in the month of May

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to update everyone, still making 10-20 per month using Brave browser, even switched to Brave on my phone.