Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello and Thank you.

Kye

Reaction score
Hopefully this will not seem too odd, as my first post, but I just wanted to say Thank you to all of you who have put in the time and money and energy to become Massage Therapists.

I have only had a few (5) full body professional massages (I've probably have had a dozen chair massages, those are just too short though) but the effects of all of them have been simply wonderful, even the worst one... not that it was bad, but I rate them in my head from the best to the not as best, have all been good.

Massage has always been a part of my family. I think my dad was the first family member to get a massage as he was having back problems. Massage coupled with acupuncture. After his massages he would come home and do some of the massage movements? (not sure what they are called) on the rest of us. Even as a kid I really liked the feeling of having the stress (emotional / physical, I played lots of sports) removed from my body. He would just do neck and back and sometimes feet and arms/hands.
Going to a chiropractor, ostepath and other people who dealt with the whole body I think helped my family realize that was a much better approach then just trying to fix whatever symptom was showing up.

I finally got a "real" massage from a true MT when I was 18, as a birthday present from my folks. Without going into detail on that massage I would rate that one as an 8 (out of 10).

My best massage experience was in NH, I was home visiting my folks this past Oct and went, stupidly, to lift something a bit too heavy (well about 200 lbs too heavy :roll: ) and pulled something in my lower right back. I believe it was my sciatic? (As a side note I use to pride myself in knowing the names of many of the muscles in the body, sadly I have forgotten most of them). I couldn't stand up straight and could only walk at a slow shuffle. We were leaving the next day to fly home (myself, my wife and two young boys, lots of heavy luggage, etc) So I was sort of worried about the shape I was in. My mom gave her MT a call and she scheduled me on her off day to come in about 2 hours. I thought that was very nice of her.

As to the massage that I recieved, she did TP and deep tissue. She worked on my lower back, glute and upper back thigh for at least 30 minutes, probably more. We had agreed upon an hour but I know that she went at least 20 minutes over. (I did end up giving her a 40% tip and I thanked her many times not only for the good job she did but for coming in on her off day).
I rate that massage as an 11 out of 10, yes it was that good. Although the pain was probably having an effect on my brain so that might help with the high rating. ;)

Some of the things I liked about her, she told me that I could undress to my comfort level but for her to really get to the area that was hurting I should take off my underwear.
She did a very good job of draping, doing it however you all do it so nothing was showing and I felt I could concentrate on relaxing and breathing to help with the pain.
She would remind me to breathe when she was working on the sore areas, which turned out to not just be my lower back, glute and thigh but also some trigger points she found in my upper back along my shoulder blade (scapula?).
She did not rush. She would work on the trigger points until they were totally gone. She even went back to the low back area at the end and did some streching / rotating motions.
After the massage was finished she asked me how I felt and what I thought of the massage. I have had MTs ask me how I felt, after a massage was done, but that is the first time I have had one ask what I thought of it. And she did not ask it in a manner so I would simply say, "Yeah, it was good." She asked me what I did like, what I didn't like, etc.
I was able to tell her what I really liked, her totally erasing the trigger points, certain movements she did on my glute and thigh, the choice of music, the little dry ice ambient light fountain thingy that was on a small table near the head of the massage table, etc.
(Up until this massage I was not totally sold on having my glutes and thighs massaged, but ever since that massage I feel like the massage isn't complete if they aren't done. I don't think I realized how much tension I hold in my glutes and thighs, how is that even possible?? I understand how you can hold tension in your neck, but how the glutes, the rear?).

For those that are curious, after the massage I was 80% better, until the next morning unfortunately, I tightened up. And unfortunately we had an early flight so could not schedule another session with her. She had asked what time I would be leaving the next day as she said that it would be beneficial to do another session (I was all for that, except for that early flight). She had given me a few packs of Biofreeze to put on my back which did help.
But I was back to normal in about five days with no pain in my back, normal movements, etc.
Next time I am in NH, I will definately make an appointment with her.

For Christmas my wife got me a massage as a gift from a local Salon. That was good (7 out of 10) except the MT hardly talked or made eye contact, the music was 90% chanting ("Oooouuuuuuum") which I didn't care for and she only went just above my ankles when massaging my legs. She did do my chest though so that was nice since I have started back with the working out and was sore in that area. And whatever lotion or oil she used, I liked the smell of that.
Since she did not talk much or even look at me I did not share anything with her except to give her a heartfelt Thank You, which she seemed to appreciate and that was one of the few times she made eye contact with me. I don't know if she just didn't feel comfortable with me or what. I think she was either my age or slightly younger (I am in my early 30s), I don't even know if that would have anything to do with the lack of communication and eye contact. But it was this last massage I had that started me looking for more information on massage (protocol, MT behavior, client etiquette, etc). At first I went back and reviewed everything to make sure I was acting friendly and not giving off any bad vibes. I really do not think I was, so I just chalked it up to maybe the age thing or that she was not having a good day or maybe because I was a new client.

In my search I found Bodyworkonline.com, which is such a great resource for someone who is still learning about massage. It is so interesting to read some of the discussions going on, on various modalities and the things that you MTs have to deal with.
I am actually just now posting, after having lurked since early Jan because I just scheduled a massage with a local massage school, IMI (Southfield, MI) in their student clinic. Even though my appointment is not for another 3 weeks, I am already really looking forward to it.

If you have read this far, thank you for listening to me babble and again, I just wanted to say Hello and Thank you for doing what you do.

I apologize for being so verbose... I am normally a laid back not overly talkative type of guy. But when it comes to massage I actually find myself getting excited talking about it.

Infinity,
Welcome to MassagePlanetL, as you can see we are quite freindly and full of fun and information! I was happy to read about your experiences with massage and the great work done on you when you were in NH. I know that you will have many more great experiences with massage in years to come. Enjoy!
dodab

infinityplusone,
Yes, I read the whole thing. *grin*
And it is always great to read about clients who have good experiences with massage.
As for the not talking or making eye contact thing with your last massage therapist I can only suggest that perhaps she was shy... or was trying to take her cues from you, as to talking or not. *shrug*
Feel free to give her feedback during the massage, "That's a little too deep. Or that seems to be referring over here..."
Once you build a rapport with your therapist she'll probably know just where you hurt and feedback will become less necessary.
And if you don't like the music, please feel free to ask her if she can change it. She may have something more to your liking in her collection.
I usually carry a couple new age and a classical even when I do "outcall" or "Housecall" massage. And I've had a couple clients offer to bring their own music, that they find relaxing, that's been ok too. Thanks for appreciating all we do... and I hope your next massage is another 11! :lol:

Sometimes new clients don't seem warm to me. They don't elaborate on answers to my questions, they don't smile much, they seem nervous and distant. But after the massage the change is so visible! They smile and have such an easier presence. And they have so much to say!

I think that massage helps us get in touch with our feelings and emotions and in a relaxed state of being we are able to express them.....we WANT to express them.

I always leave 30 minutes between clients so that after the massage my clients can have time to share and chat. When I come back into the room with water I always sit down so they know there's no rush.

But I don't talk during a massage unless the client seems more at ease in conversation (i.e. they keep a conversation going).

Hi, Infinity.
Welcome to MassagePlanet. I, too, read your whole post :D
Thanks for sharing your experiences and your appreciation for massage. One of the great things about this work is the amount of personality you are allowed to express in your work. So, in essence, every MT you see will have a different vibe, style of working, communicating, etc. Now, that certianly may have some drawbacks at times, but isn't it great when you really click with the person you are working with.
I have an MT that I go to occassionally that is incredibly comforting and relaxing to be around. I never feel rushed or uneasy in any way.
Hopefully, you will be able to find someone in your area that you work well with.
Good luck, and enjoy your stay.

Thank you for your replies and for your thoughts and suggestions.

I am trying to become more comfortable with the idea that it is my massage so I should feel free to ask for a change of music, etc. I don't have a problem asking for more / less pressure on a certain spot, etc but I guess I sort of always thought of the music as not being just for me but also for the MT to help get in their groove. If it occurs next time I'll ask if they have anything different. :)

infinityplusone said:
... I sort of always thought of the music as not being just for me but also for the MT to help get in their groove. If it occurs next time I'll ask if they have anything different. :)

I have a client who is very picky about the music she can relax to. It is no big deal for me to make a change if she doesn't like the one in the CD bin.

What I have learned is to have it playing in the background when she comes in, so she can ask to have it changed before we start the massage so she is more comfortable that way.

She doesn't mind asking though, and it doesn't hurt my feelings one iota. I want her to be relaxed during the massage, so for me it is a benefit to know about this. :)

Well I am posting again, to say that I have found another excellent MT. Unfortunately, she is about 1,100 miles away in FL.
I found the practice (is that what you call a group of MTs? Or is it a clinic? Or what?) while on vacation in Fort Lauderdale.

I won't go into too great of detail, but she was so good I made an appointment for the following day for 90 minutes (my first 90 min massage). The first massage I would rate as an 8 out of 10 and the 2nd was a 10.
I am now very sold on 90 minute massages, as it seemed to give her enough time to give a true FB and still spend extra time on problem areas.
We didn't talk all that much but we clicked, she was friendly and smiled and was relaxed which helped me to relax.
It was on the 90 minute massage that I realized that it takes me about 10 minutes to actually let go of my stress and start breathing and actively relaxing.
The name of the place was Dolphin Massage. Weird I thought but I gave it a chance. Their waiting room was small yet nice, they offerred sauna and a shower afterwards. The only downside was that it was on a major road. Once during the 2nd massage an fire truck passed by and I could hear it clearly. It didn't bother me but I thought it was funny... a perfectly relaxing massage, soft music playing, some relaxing smell wafting about and then BAM! A loud firetruck SIREN! :lol:

One thing I thought about after the fact. Do you all or would you all think it odd if a client made a consecutive appointment like that? The reason I did make an appointment for the next day was 1) the 1st massage was great and 2) we were leaving the following day to go down to Miami and wouldn't be back in the area (Pompano Beach). So anyways, would you think it odd if one of your clients made consecutive appointments like that?

Fast forward a couple weeks to just a few days ago...
I had mentioned previously that I had an appointment at a massage school here in the metro area. I had that just a few days ago.
I guess I wasn't expecting too much since I was going to be worked on with someone with between 1-5 months massage experience. The MT student was nice but unfortunately was still learning... too soft in some areas, too hard in others, resting non working hand in middle of spine with a bit too much weight, the same motion for too long in the same spot, jerky movements. Again, I love getting massages so even a "bad" one is good. :)
After the massage I was asked to fill out a survey asking about the massage, so I was able to mention a couple things on the form, in a non-confrontational way. I liked that.

So again, just sharing and was curious what all you MTs thought about appointments made for the day after a massage, by the same client.

infinityplusone,
I had a couple clients do it while I was at the salon. As you stated, if you found their work particularly effective and would soon be leaving the area, it's perfectly understandable that you would want to experience it as much as possible during your limited amount of time. I live in a resort area and have worked on many tourists, giving many their First Ever massage...
So yes, it is not unusual for a client to book on consecutive days if they're on vacation there. That being said however, I'd probably also make a big issue out of the client being properly hydrated as stirring up toxins 2 days in a row like that could definitely have some side effects.
Hope you got her business card... I've had clients call me up 1-3 years after their massage from me... delighted they made it back to my area and thrilled that I was still available to give them a massage during their vacation!
Of course it always made me feel really good when they took my advice and found themselves an awesome MT at home to continue our work! :wink:

i used to live in pompano. dolphin has been in business for many years with a good reputation. i never had a massage with them though.

i'm glad to hear that you're a 90 minute fan. i have had too many instances when i know a client could really use 90, but they're "stuck" in the hour-mode.

enjoy. i'm addicted too :p

So again, just sharing and was curious what all you MTs thought about appointments made for the day after a massage, by the same client.

Love it. If they have a reason to come back... and usually there is something that needs to be worked on (think about thouse 2 and 2 1/2 hour massages we give) ... then I'd be pleased as punch to work on a client the next day.

I know I have had situations that called for two, three and four day work myself.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Turnernator1:
    blair
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  11. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  12. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  13. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  14. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  20. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  31. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  34. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  35. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  42. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  48. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back