What's new
New open Dahlia Spa

Question How Long Will You Wait?

body to body erotic massage
Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Is there anywhere that will accept medical benefits as well as get me off? Lol
  2. Guest:
    Edmonton
  3. Guest:
    Fetish spa Mississauga
  4. Guest:
    if you find anything good in chinatown would like to know. mostly all older women.
  5. Guest:
    Any places in Chinatown worthwhile?
  6. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 ANGEL🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  7. Garo:
    GOLDEN MASSAGE $30//30 [email protected] 416 781 0088 the best in Toronto 2236 Eglinton Ave West :car FREE PARKING/ Shahika and Tamara !!!
  8. Sailor197:
    Anyone from India
  9. Sailor197:
    Anyone from India
  10. Guest:
    New to this as well
  11. Guest:
    Where would the closest to me be? I’m around don mills subway
  12. nanchyka:
  13. secretsmassage1:
    :heart6 LOLA, TIFFANY & TINA @ SECRETS MASSAGE SPA 370 BROWNS LINE,ETOBICOKE. CALL NOW 416-800-1742 FOR A WACKY WEDNESDAY :wtf :heart5 OPEN 9AM til 9PM
  14. Guest:
    Anyone been to watercube?
  15. Guest:
    YANG GANG 2020
  16. Guest:
    Anyone know sky from Atlantis spa?
  17. Guest:
    Anybudy ever get footjob from massage parlour
  18. Guest:
    am around 40 not gettin as hard as i used to is this normal?
  19. Sexual:
    New Yorkdale spa
  20. Guest:
    im here
  21. Guest:
    hello tokyo, yes, the eagle has landed, the eagle has landed
  22. Guest:
    What Spa dave?
  23. Guest:
    Papasan krayjee spa? That can't be. He no illegal business.
  24. Guest:
    It's dave, I'm outside the spa. The police have it surrounded.
  25. Guest:
    Hi its dave any messages

xtc27

Reaction score
How Long would You Wait In The Room... Wearing That Towel...

Just sifted thru MassagePlanet... seems like:
  • 20 min=long wait
  • 30 min= apology range
...ME: Asked to wait 20 min, Ok... BUT... 40 min still waiting... ⌛

...I dressed, walking out...:moonwalk ...my girl just wandering in hall... WTF!...grabs my arm... ok, since she=one of my faves...forgive...THEN no free time/extra service though... just HE.

... few mos ago, different girl made me wait...gave me 15 min free time & 2 SOG! My motivation! ...Not 2 b...

...no text msg explanation/apology...... bet this doesn't happen to George Clooney...

Me=George Costanza :wtf

=====================

...so, yeah, looks like I gotta demote a fave... I'm feeling heavy sympathy for Ursus re:Leela...

=====================

1. How long would YOU wait?
  2. If you waited your MAX time, what compensation would you expect?

imyourpuppet

Reviewer
Reaction score
I've probably waited upwards of 20-25 minutes on a few occasions. Generally, its worth the wait. Word to the wise - don't go to spas if you are under time constraints.

xtc27

Reaction score
I've probably waited upwards of 20-25 minutes on a few occasions. Generally, its worth the wait. Word to the wise - don't go to spas if you are under time constraints.
Totally agree. Had appmt & arrived early. Lots spare time.

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
I don't mind waiting in the sauna for half hr. Not in the room though. I have seen one guy waited 90 minutes for a lady last yr in the room. Thanks to the smart phone

Reaction score
Very timely thread. It's been happening to me the last 3 times including last Saturday and though the sessions may be good, when I look back at the whole experience, I feel infuriated. You're a very patient man to consider 30 minutes as your apology range. I already feel jerked around after 15-20 minutes. It's not about time constraints. It's just the principle of my time not being respected that pisses me off. If I have a 1-hour appointment at 3pm and the woman comes in at 0320, I make it a point to remind her that our session ends at 0420 and I expect the front desk to know it because I don't want any stupid phone calls from them. I don't give a shit if she has another client at 4pm. He'll have to wait until 0430. Not my fucking problem!

Hangdai

Reviewer
Reaction score
I rarely do appts. I go to spas when I’m in the mood, if too busy, lucky me, another place only minutes away.

This way, I’m never disappointed by late or missed appts, by them, or by me.

Dotanuki

Reviewer
Reaction score
if I schedule a appt I show 10min early. If you're making me wait....byby.........

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
It is very hard to keep the appointment times on time at spas. Sometimes the customer ahead of you came in late, sometimes the lady couldn't get the job done as she has anticipated. Shits happened. It's ok so long as they don't short changed you on your time. If the appointments were stacked up bcuz the guy came in late, I always tell the guy he can only have 45 minutes instead of one hr.

luvnewpussy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Once a single appointment is late or over extends ..It ripples thru the whole day .

How much time will you wait ?
Depends on how much your time is worth.

15min max ..then I'm getting dressed. Time is money .let them understand there not the only one on the clock.

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Like KJ said, shit happens in this business. No different than a doctor's appointment. Personally, I don't mind a 15-20 minute wait. Just take a shower or something. 40 minutes is too long and I would be pissed with that. Just call ahead of time to minimize this from happening. Hard to get "compensated" unless it's the owner since the other ladies are under the clock but they should shower you with affection in an attempt to make you feel better. The WORST is waiting in the next room and hearing moans from your fave...

xtc27

Reaction score
I don't mind waiting in the sauna for half hr. Not in the room though. I have seen one guy waited 90 minutes for a lady last yr in the room. Thanks to the smart phone
In a towel. Smart phone, yeah.

Drove 45 min thru snowstorm first...

...when horny, not patient...literally friggin shaking...:mad:

...never again...it wrecked everything.

xtc27

Reaction score
It is very hard to keep the appointment times on time at spas. Sometimes the customer ahead of you came in late, sometimes the lady couldn't get the job done as she has anticipated. Shits happened. It's ok so long as they don't short changed you on your time. If the appointments were stacked up bcuz the guy came in late, I always tell the guy he can only have 45 minutes instead of one hr.
A walk-in on a slow day. I shoulda walked right then...how to make the client feel so special...:confused:

Nrsytd

Reaction score
If I've made an appointment I always call the spa on my way there to see how the attendant is doing on time.
Had to wait 20mns once. That was my breaking point. Just started to get dressed and in she comes.
I know shit happens but if she's behind on time reception should tell you so.

xtc27

Reaction score
If I've made an appointment I always call the spa on my way there to see how the attendant is doing on time.
Had to wait 20mns once. That was my breaking point. Just started to get dressed and in she comes.
I know shit happens but if she's behind on time reception should tell you so.
Texted her after 1 pm....She replied 2 pm ok.

After 40 min... literally shaking. Smart phone no help.

... our session, totally bf- gf time... believe me, I’m nice, don’t waste time complaining in the room...

... she suggests we finish right after HE even tho 15 min left...

...ghosted me since.

I’m almost cured of this hobby... not planning next visit wi/anyone @ any spa...

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Texted her after 1 pm....She replied 2 pm ok.

After 40 min... literally shaking. Smart phone no help.

... our session, totally bf- gf time... believe me, I’m nice, don’t waste time complaining in the room...

... she suggests we finish right after HE even tho 15 min left...

...ghosted me since.

I’m almost cured of this hobby... not planning next visit wi/anyone @ any spa...
If you texted her within an hour of the appointment, there's no excuse for you to wait 40 mins. Using your timestamps, that essentially boils down to her accepting a customer at 1:40 pm (assuming massage was for 1 hr) which is greedy on her (or the owner's) part.

At the very slow places, I understand the MPA's desire to not lose a walk-in customer but there's other ways to go about it. What my fave has done in the past is tell the customer straight up that she's expecting me but can massage him up until I arrive (and maybe go 5-10 minutes longer but that's it). She'll also tell the guy he doesn't have to tip as much. Then it's up to the guy to decide whether he wants to stay or not. In my case, it's only happened a couple of times but both times, the guy decided to stay.

But for her to short change you by 15 mins doesn't even make sense, are you sure you didn't piss her off somehow? : )

Caliguy

Reaction score
Very timely thread. It's been happening to me the last 3 times including last Saturday and though the sessions may be good, when I look back at the whole experience, I feel infuriated. You're a very patient man to consider 30 minutes as your apology range. I already feel jerked around after 15-20 minutes. It's not about time constraints. It's just the principle of my time not being respected that pisses me off. If I have a 1-hour appointment at 3pm and the woman comes in at 0320, I make it a point to remind her that our session ends at 0420 and I expect the front desk to know it because I don't want any stupid phone calls from them. I don't give a shit if she has another client at 4pm. He'll have to wait until 0430. Not my fucking problem!
I understand that frustration - It happened to me once with my fave but it was more that I was a little late - so i asked how long she would be and the other girl said 45 minutes -I left to go to starbucks and chill. Only because she is my fave did i go back, otherwise I will go somewhere else. Its fairly easy for me to walk out if I don't like something. Whats more frustrating to me is when I have to wait 2 hours for a doctor!!! I think the next time I see her I will need to make sure about things with her - I thinks she is getting complacent

Reaction score
This thread really has me worked up! If it's our first time together and you're 15 mins. late, it's over. No repeats. Fuck you. Over 10 mins. is bad but 15, to quote the OP, is my "apology range". I have a higher threshold of tolerance for women I've seen before but there is a limit to it.

If her last client ran late and I was given a heads up, fine by me. If she was hungry and delayed her last session in the process, that's okay too. However, I have a low tolerance for horse shit like doing laundry in the back or doing meet-and-greets with walk-in clients. I also find it unacceptable being taken to my room past my appointment time and that's what happened last Saturday along with another 20-minute wait inside the room. I really have reached my tipping point and there will be zero understanding on my part the next time I get royally screwed!

Reaction score
I understand that frustration - It happened to me once with my fave but it was more that I was a little late - so i asked how long she would be and the other girl said 45 minutes -I left to go to starbucks and chill. Only because she is my fave did i go back, otherwise I will go somewhere else. Its fairly easy for me to walk out if I don't like something. Whats more frustrating to me is when I have to wait 2 hours for a doctor!!! I think the next time I see her I will need to make sure about things with her - I thinks she is getting complacent
One day when I was really in a bad mood, I just cancelled on the spot and walked out when I was told my appointment would start half an hour late. I might do that next time or ask to see someone else who isn't fully booked up that day. I'm just really fed up at this point. To your point about complacency, that's what sucks about the business. The more you repeat, the less you and your time are valued by your regular or the spa. I've always done this hobby seldomly and I rarely had punctuality issues. This year, I've come more often but still a lot less than you guys and have been shafted the last 3 times. Hmmm... I wonder why!

Last edited: