Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I could use your help...

crtbryn

Reaction score
Pull up a chair and make some tea, this one may be another one of my looooong posts!

I need some advice, some different perspectives other than my own!

First, a little background into my situation. I have been in practice for over 6 years. In the past 4 years I have brought on associates/IC's. As many of you know, building a clientelle is hard work, and in the begining I was very insecure about my abilities, not to mention flat broke. I offered very low rates to attract new clients, and it worked. I slowly built up my practice. Now, due to those affordable rates, I attained about 5 weekly clients, and 4 every other week-ers. They have maintained that schedule for the past 4-6 years. Most buy pre-paid packages at very discounted rates, and I don't mind because they have been sooo loyal and dependable for so long. Since I am the owner of the establishment, I really don't mind taking the pay cut.

Here is where it becomes a problem. I now have 5 MT's other than myself providing massage either full or part time. I try to pay them as much as I can afford to. For example if a basic swedish hour is $50, I pay the MT $30, and the house takes $20. The more difficult the service, the higher % I pay the MT. I value their time and talent.

I am 6 weeks away from having my baby. My Office Manager/Goddess has been very good at keeping my schedule at a managable level, and my clients are completely understanding that they will have to go to another therapist, the further I get a long. However my Office Manager/Goddess is very concerned about how much $$$ we will lose when the other MT's take over for me...there are some packages when you break it down, we (house) will actually be losing $$$ to pay the therapist. This is at a critical time since I am a primary breadwinner for the practice, and will be on maternity leave. I have $$ saved to maintain the office while I am gone, however I would rather at least break even instead of running in the red.

Common sense tells me to raise my rates for these clients, for at least the time period I am not working. This is obvious to the business side of me. However working on these people for week in and week out for many years, they become more like friends and family than clients. (also another reason I justify charging them less). I am uncomfortable bringing this up to them in person, but I am concerned sending them a letter would be impersonable (is that a word?) since I see them every week.

My Office Manager/Goddess suggested that since she is the taker/keeper of the $$, that it would be more appropriate for her to approach it in person, or for the letter to maybe come from her. Any thoughts? And in that case, do I do a temporary raise or leave it as indefinite?

At this point I would like as many of your ideas as I can get, so that I may find the one that fits me the best. You all have such different yet similar perspectives, and I am sure that there are others who will benifit from this thread... pregnant or not! :wink:

Is your tea cold yet?

Common sense tells me to raise my rates for these clients, for at least the time period I am not working.

Mmh. That is one I am going to have to think about before I respond. :?

However, my gut is telling me the clients can't be penalized (for lack of a better term) and pay more for their "second choice" therapist.

I struggle with this every time I choose to raise rates. About a year back I raised my rates at a chair massage job that I had for years. I was so worried about doing it and once I finally did I got to see how much they supported me. They even told me it was about time.

I have now made the decision to raise my table massage rates. It is going to be $5 per hour and 1.5 hour will go up $10 (from $65 per hour to $70 and $100 per hour and half to $110). Not that large of an increase, but the difference will be a big help with saving some money. Those on the maintenance plans will have an increase, but since they are all getting a deal to begin with I don't thing they will mind. I have had clients tell me to get my letters out!

I have a letter prepared and I plan to mail that with notes to anyone that has a special discount to let them know they will stay as is.

After your time in this profession you are very entitled to raise your rates. Especially with the baby coming. Sometimes we have to go with the business side of ourselves (because that is what this all is) and do things that benefit us and our situations.

With the clients being as understanding as they have been, I am sure they will totally understand your rates increase. You have earned it in more ways than one.

Not sure I follow the math

If you pay your therapists a %, then I don't see how you will lose money.

I am not sure why you pay your therapists a higher % for more "difficult" services. If you charge a higher rate, then the therapists makes more $ at the same %.

Masthera said:
With the clients being as understanding as they have been, I am sure they will totally understand your rates increase. You have earned it in more ways than one.

my thoughts exactly. you deserve a raise.

If you haven't raised your rates in 6 yrs then I'd say you are overdue for an increase. Your expenses have gone up haven't they? Your clients will understand as long as you don't make the increase an unreasonable amount.

One thing we do when we are considering a price increase is to call around to other clinics to see what the going rate for massage in our area is. We like to keep our prices on the lower end of the spectrum. This way if clients are bothered by the price increase, when they call around they will find that we are still a bargin, so why leave the therapist that they like to just pay the same price (or even higher) elsewhere?

If it would make you feel better, then by all means let your office manager notify the clients of the price increase. We normally post a sign at our front desk 4-6 weeks before the new prices go into effect so all of our regulars will have plenty of advance notice.

I know it's usually our 1st instinct to "take care" of our clients but we also have to take care of ourselves and you also have to remember that you have a baby to take care of too now.

Good luck,
Angie

moogie303 said:
I know it's usually our 1st instinct to "take care" of our clients but we also have to take care of ourselves and you also have to remember that you have a baby to take care of too now.
Good luck,
Angie

That's an excellent point Angie, we're primarily a profession of caretakers, and we often get so involved in taking care of others that we neglect taking care of ourselves. We invested real money in our education... and continue to do so by taking CE as needed. Our expenses are constantly going up... why then do we have such big issues of raising our rates by a mere $5 to $10 per hour or service? I admit, I'm guilty of this as well. But I'm really going to try and work on this.
So many of our bills have gone up this winter (especially gasoline, heat and electric) and it's not like we don't need these things to do our business!
I've got to call around and see if the rates have gone up in my city... and if it isn't high time I raised my rates a little as well.

I agree with R&R about the %.

I think you should set a permanent increase and perhaps think about a flat % to pay your ICs.

Perhaps increase a little now and then when you come back to work you can increase the rest of the way? Or when baby is a year or something.

All clients at both my and my husband's businesses have been very supportive and generous when I was pregnant and in the past year that we have been making adjustments with family/business life.

I don't think as a client I would be fooled by getting a letter or hearing from the "office manager" that prices are changing when I know that you own the business. I think if you do it that way you will still hear comments good or bad.

I don't think it is unfair to raise prices while your clients will be going to a different therapist. Afterall they will either go there, or find someone else who might be more expensive, or they will wait.

Go with your business sense and just raise the prices I really believe that these long time clients will come through for you. It is so obvious that you will be needing to make more money with a child to care for! People know this. Expect people to understand this and be surprised if they are grumps.

Thanks for the replies!

Tex, you bring up a point that we (Office Manager and I) have discussed, but that I failed to put in my post. A part of me feels like I am "penalizing" them for going to the other MT.

As far as rates... in the grand scheme of things, I have gradually raised my rates from *wince* $35 and hour for a massage (regardless of what type it was) to a structured service menu. This applies to all of our clients with the exception of my die hard regulars that have been with me forever on a weekly basis. We will be rasing some of our rates as of April 3rd as well. This would really affect some of my cheap rate people, or me depending on which way I go. For example, I have one guy that comes in for 90 minutes each week. His massage is mostly MFR & NMT for an hour on his back and then 30 mins swedish on the rest. I have charged him $65 for a long time. As of the rate change in April, He would normally be charged $80 for the same massage. My average % breakdown is abut 65% to MT and 35% to house. The therapist would then make aprox $55. I will not pay them less to do the same job as they would on someone else, as it was my choice to charge the lower rate. Therefore not only am I not bringing in the $65 from the client, I am barely making anything on the % either. (Did I mention I tend to donate most of what I bring in - back to the house?) Multiply that situation by about 5-8 clients a week (With some of them creating a negative cash flow) and there is my cause for financial concern.

I have been consistently cutting my hours back, and it will only be a matter of a few weeks before I am not working at all. I intend to take 2 months off and only come back to work 3 days a week after that. I have been a workaholic for a long, long time, and my family has patiently waited for me. I have finally reached a point emotionally that I realized it's time for me to put my family first. I need to deal with this situation. It's just a matter of how I do it. I handle most confrontations quite well... but this isn't a confrontational- type conversation. And I really don't want to raise their rates, I'm only doing it because I have to. That's where the guilt comes in. I do terrible at having conversations when I feel guilty about what it is I have to do.

I can write one heck of a letter that would sound great, but then I go back to feeling like that would not be the right way to handle it. I think I am just torturing myself.

Thanks again for your ideas, they are appreciated!

ahhhhh... I think I am getting the picture. Your rates are different for each client depending on how long they have been with you and when they "came on board". Are the rates different for the other therapists clients too? I am figuring they are not.

If that is the case, I definitely think everyone should be paying the same no matter who they see. First, it will make your accounting much easier I would think.

When we raised our rates (we raised them $15 across - with a few dollars more for longer treatments) many of our clients said "It's about time". I even had one that told me he appreciated the great rate he had been getting for so many years. He didn't leave either. :)

However, I don't think you should charge them extra (if there is a normal rate for the other therapists) and then drop them back down to your inexpensive rate when you come back, unless you word the letter in a way that says something along the lines of:

"As you know I have always kept my client rates at a different level than the other therapists I hire in my place of business - however, during the time I am out, you will be required to pay the regular fee until I am able to work on you again."

But I still think it makes more sense just to get to a standard fee for everyone.

Just my thoughts. Hope they help in some way. :)

Thanks, Tex, that does help. Funny how as winded as I get, I am still unable to completely describe my situation! Yes, there are only 1 or 2 clients that my IC's work on that have any sort of discount. All the others are under my care.

I think at this point I will write a letter, since I believe I will be able to explain the situation with out getting tongue tied and then sliding backwards and telling them not to worry about it, they can keep their rate. (Even though I know in my heart of hearts that they will understand and support me, it goes back to a guilt thing) These clients were the only things keeping me afloat in the beginning, and I am grateful for that.

Did I mention how much I appreciate having you all as a sounding board?
Thanks!

i have to agree with r & r.

you are short changing yourself. stop feeling guilty and raise their rates.
as a business owner, i cannot imagine your costs have not increased over the years. it's time for your raise.

R&R - Just the bluntness I was looking for! :wink: And as for the donation/equity - that is exactly how I see it, as equity. It is what I have done for years in order to build the business...constant re-investing. I worded it as donating because there seems to be far less business owners compared to IC's on this board, and I thought it would be an easy concept to get.

I have decided that I will approach each client in the way that will work best... I have some that it would be best face to face, a couple that by phone would be fine, and one or two that I will send a letter to.

Whenever something makes me feel uncomfortable, I try to face it ASAP and get over it. Everyone's advice has helped me very much in figuring out how I will handle this situation.

Thanks for the feedback!

Hi KM :)

First off, congrats on taking care of your MTs :)

Question for you... You said in your original post that if one of the other MTs took over some of your pre-paid package clientele that you'd actually lose money to cover the therapist's regular rate. To me, that means that the per-session breakdown ends up to be less than $30 per massage, right? If so, that's a pretty big difference from the regular $50 you charge for your Swedish. That's a pretty good deal! This probably isn't an attractive option for you, but the per-session package rates seem pretty low, and maybe you want to increase those some, at least for those who are in a position to afford a little extra? Again, not sure how palatable that is for you, but it's a thought considering the size of the price break. Perhaps to soften things a bit, you could make that a temporary increase, only to come back down when you come back on board?

Just my thoughts... :)
~Jyoti

Kneadfulthings said:
These clients were the only things keeping me afloat in the beginning, and I am grateful for that.
And those same clients should be grateful to you not raising their rates over the years.

Say you ran a sandwich shop, someone has being buying a sandwich EVERY day for the last 8 years do they expect you to charge them the same price for the sandwich for the last 8 years? No, they realise the price of bread has gone up. They realise the effort involved in trying to keep track of their special pricing, they would happily pay the increase. If you were prepared to give them a special pricing, that is much cheaper than elsewhere, they won't complain and they probably wouldn't bother looking elsewhere because they know sandwiches have gone up for everyone else. Would you think the sandwich shop owner is being very sensible?????
Depending on the sandwich place, 5 sandwiches per week would cost about half a massage, or maybe a whole massage!

The only reason your clients would have a problem with a price rise would be because they haven't had one before. They'll cope and they will appreciate the years you were able to offer them a special price. Yes a $15 increase on a $65 treatment is a 23% increase, but how many increase had been avoided over the last few years?

As for the $15 increase melb just mentioned. I know we did $15 increase (as I mentioned) and we had not increased in 9 years. 23% does sound like a lot, but at the same time, if you do it now, you won't need to again for a while. *just a thought*

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  4. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  5. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  9. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  10. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  12. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  18. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  19. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  20. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  29. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  32. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  35. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  39. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  41. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  42. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  44. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  45. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  49. bumika.vashi:
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
Back