I need help.

~o0o~

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone knows of any bags that can keep moisture and odors off my linens? I live with my father who smokes and we get a lot of dampness in the house. I usually keep my stuff in the dryer to keep it fresh, but it causes problems when he needs to do laundry.

I need help.

do you have room to keep a plastic tote of all your massage stuff out in your car? My car tends to be a travelling suitcase, it works well for me.

I need help.

MaybeMobile? said:
do you have room to keep a plastic tote of all your massage stuff out in your car? My car tends to be a travelling suitcase, it works well for me.

That is a great idea. You could also get some ziploc 2xl bags that are like 2x2.5 ft, but they're like $7 for 3. I think you could fit more sheets into a tupperware tote for a better price. Either way, there still might be some possibility that smoke smell will get to them, so be sure to store some dryer sheets with them.

I need help.

NJDreamer said:
I'm wondering if anyone knows of any bags that can keep moisture and odors off my linens? I live with my father who smokes and we get a lot of dampness in the house. I usually keep my stuff in the dryer to keep it fresh, but it causes problems when he needs to do laundry.

I don't know if this will help... and, it will depend on if your father is open minded to the concept. But, if you can talk him into this, it may be a starting point (I saw it on some website):
More on dryer sheets: Put some in an empty toilet paper roll... and use it as a smoke filter. If your roommate doesn't like the smell of cigarette smoke ...just blow the smoke into the roll and the house will smell like fresh laundry.

I am trying to search google for some sort of portable laundry bag that can keep the enclosed items fresh from smoke. So far I have turned up "bamboo charcoal bags" of a small size which can be added to a bin or bag. I'll post more when I get a few bites on my search.

I need help.

Here's something else that may help you with some sort of ideas as to how to start working together to make life better for you and your clients.

How to Keep Your Parents' Smoke Smell Out of Your Clothes

If your parents smoke around you, your clothing and other items may smell like smoke. Smokers don't mind the odor because their noses are no longer sensitive to it. So your parents don't notice the smell, but you probably do.

Instructions (Difficulty: Moderate)
Talk to your parents about the problem to see if they can help pose some solutions. Ask them if they could start smoking outside. If they are not agreeable, understand that smoking is an addiction.

Keep your dresser drawers, your bedroom door and your closet door closed. Let your parents know that you are keeping the door closed to maintain a smoke-free zone in your bedroom. If they do not want the door closed, ask if you can put a fan in your doorway blowing out.

Post a "No Smoking" sign on the door to your bedroom and ask your parents to respect it.

Put scented dryer fabric sheets in your clothing drawers. Layer the sheets between your clothes. Tuck some dryer sheets inside the clothes in your closet.

Cover and clothing that is hanging in the closet and that doesn't get worn often with a large plastic bag. Turn the bag upside down and cut a small hole in the center of the bottom. Put the hanger through the hole and pull the plastic bag over the clothes.

Spray your clothes with a fabric freshener, such as Febreeze, the night before you are going to wear them. You could also spray a little bit of your favorite perfume or cologne on them. Perfume or cologne doesn't remove the smell, but they may mask it.

I need help.

Here's one more article on helping to eliminate odors. Tons of ideas in here, that may be of use from: http://www.essortment.com/home/cigarettesmoke_sdfs.htm .

Household cleaning: how to eliminate the smell of cigarette smoke
Foolproof tips and tricks for eliminating and preventing stale cigarette smoke odor, tar and nicotine stains from walls, carpets, furniture and clothing.

Eliminating the odor of stale cigarette smoke is an ongoing job. There is no "set-it-and-forget-it" magic to eliminating the odor. It permeates everything—walls, flooring, carpets and rugs, bedspreads, furniture, curtains, lampshades, clothing, even hair, skin and nails—any porous material. The tar and nicotine leave a film that binds the smoke to the material, not only allowing the odor to last forever, but also discoloring light-colored surfaces and fabrics. Some ordinary cleaning products leave a film that actually attracts tar and nicotine.

If you are a smoker, or you know that you're going to have guests in your home who smoke, it's best to attack the problem aggressively and from multiple angles: prevention, cleaning, neutralizing, and even masking.

Prevent Smoke Buildup

Obviously, the very best preventative tactic is to smoke outdoors. Since this is not going to appeal to some smokers, the next best way to combat cigarette smoke is to allow as little smoke as possible into a confined area.

• Fresh air - There is no substitute for fresh air! Even in the dead of winter, it's possible to open a window to allow some air exchange while smoking.

• Mechanical Air Exchange – There is no shoreforum.xxxe of air filters on the market that do a fair job of circulating stale air through a variety of filters, usually including a charcoal filter, and returning cleaned air to the room. Over the years, the size of these machines has shrunk from furniture-sized appliances to desktop eyesores. Most are noisy, and all require frequent and usually expensive filter changes.

• Negative ion generators – These machines have no moving parts and no filters to replace. They emit electrically charged negative ions into the air. Think about the fresh look, feel and smell after a thunderstorm. The thunderstorm leaves behind an atmosphere full of negative ions. The beach is another example of an environment rich in negative ions. In both instances, negative ions are not only responsible for the fresh air, but also for the accompanying sense of wellbeing. Anywhere you find pollution, including stale smoke; you will find air full of positively charged ions. Negative ion generators are small and unobtrusive. You must clean the inner chamber of the machine frequently, and if you place the machine close to a wall, you will need to wash the wall frequently, because the stale smoke matter concentrates and some of it escapes from the filter chamber.

• Smokeless ashtrays – Battery-powered smokeless ashtrays are available for approximately $5. They use a small fan to draw the smoke into an inner chamber that houses a filter, usually a charcoal filter. The smoke you exhale still circulates around the room until it finds its final resting place on the walls, ceiling, carpet, etc., but residual smoke from the burning cigarette is trapped in the ashtray filter.

Emergency Quick Room Fresheners

If, for example, you receive a phone call from a non-smoking friend, informing you of an imminent visit, you have to act quickly. In this case, you don't have time for a thorough cleaning. You will have to settle for removing as much of the odor as possible and masking the rest. Keep a stock of supplies on hand for this type of emergency.

• Air and fabric neutralizer (not freshener) spray, such as Febreze

• Baking soda

• Pine-scented cleaner, such as PineSol

• Potpourri

• Scented candles, preferably scented with essential oils

• Vinegar

You will have to work fast. Complete as many of the following steps in order as time permits.

1. Start with public rooms: kitchen, foyer, den, living room, etc. Spray the room, furniture, curtains and carpets with an air and fabric neutralizer. Stand under the mist to allow a little of the mist to fall onto your hair and clothing. Do not spray directly on furniture, drapes or carpet unless you have tested ahead of time. Just let a little mist fall from the air if you have not tested.

2. If it's winter and you have a fireplace, light a fire. If you have some dried lemon, lime, orange or grapefruit rinds, throw them on the fire.

3. Place fresh potpourri in each room. Add some water and potpourri to a large pot and simmer on the stove.

4. Light scented candles.

5. Soak a washcloth with vinegar, wring excess liquid, and wave the washcloth around the room to neutralize the odor.

6. Sprinkle baking soda onto the carpet before vacuuming.

7. Wipe kitchen surfaces with a vinegar and water solution.

8. Mop the kitchen floor with a pine-scented floor cleaner.

Deep Cleaning

Once the smoke has done its damage, the earlier you can attack the problem, the better your chances of eliminating the lingering odor and discoloration.

• Walls – Wash the walls, baseboards, ceilings and doors once or twice a year with water, baking soda and vinegar. You'll notice that the smoke stains get darker as the smoke travels up the wall, eventually landing on the ceiling. Pay special attention to corners and crevices.

• Curtains – Wash or dry clean once a year and spruce up in between cleanings by spraying with an air and fabric neutralizer. If you have expensive draperies, professionally clean as necessary.

• Carpets – Vacuum with baking soda once a week, and clean the carpet once or twice a year. If you want to add fragrance without the expense of a commercial product, mix a drop or two of your favorite essential oil into the baking soda before sprinkling. For stubborn odors, leave the baking soda on the carpet overnight before vacuuming.

• Furniture – If you use your living room and dining room infrequently, the best course of action is to cover the furniture with old sheets, blankets, and duvets. Close off the room if possible, and close air vents when the room is not in use to prevent smoke from circulating into the room. If your good furniture is exposed, it is best to have it professionally cleaned as needed. Don't take any chances with fine fabrics unless you know what you're doing and you have tested the fabric.

• Floors – Most floors respond well to mopping with a vinegar and water solution. Apply wax after the floor completely dries if your floor requires wax. Most modern finishes no longer require regular waxing.

• Central air systems – Change filters at least once a month. Otherwise, you're circulating the very contaminant that you want to eliminate.

Daily Maintenance

• Allow fresh air into the house every day. Completely sealing your house in the winter seals the smoke in the house. Ventilating a little in the winter is healthy, and it will help you keep the smoke odor to a minimum.

• Place odor absorbing materials around the house in hidden locations: small bowls of vinegar, baking soda, charcoal, even kitty litter. Be sure to place the bowls out of the reach of children and pets.

• Place a drop or two of essential oils on a cold light bulb. When you turn the light on, the heat will mix with the essential oil, and you'll have a continuous, long-term source of fragrance.

• Store clothes in plastic bags, and add cedar chips to the closet. Close the closet doors. Remove any residual smoke from clothes in the dryer with a fabric softener sheet.

• Keep a supply of scented candles on hand. You can purchase candles formulated specifically for removing smoke odors. Light the candles before you smoke.

• Spray air neutralizers to get rid of the smoke odor, and follow with an air freshener after the smoke odor is gone.

• Simmer potpourri in water on the stove. If you don't have any potpourri, simmer a pot with water, citrus rinds, and spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and clove.

• Fill the bottom of your ashtrays with charcoal, baking soda or kitty litter.

The object is to stay ahead of the smoke odors, and clean the residual film early and often. If you do those two things, you can still smoke and live in a fresh, sweet-smelling atmosphere.

I need help.

OK, I searched and searched all sorts of ideas and one track led me to just the right google words which got me over to hunting bags. How interesting! I haven't done a search like this in ages. I love it! I think I found something that will help you, but you'd need to make a few calls or do a little more research to make sure.

If you find out this is a good product, or find something similar, please don't forget to let us know! This could be a lifesaver for a lot of MT's out there! :)

ScenTote - http://www.scentote.com/

This is obviously a hunters dream, but why couldn't it also be used for MT's who have smokers in the house or, as you mentioned, damp basements? I'd say call the company to be sure, but here is a little excerpt from their website:
Only ScenTote, with its patented R3 technology, features Carbon-Web adsorption which allows carbon particles to release and "rain down", mixing throughout your clothes, and tracking down and reducing odors wherever they hide. ScenTote's patented process delivers the right amount of carbon particles where they're needed most, to adsorb and reduce VOCs and other odors that can alert your quarry.

Inside the tote, scent-eliminating carbon granules are continuously released by the Web-Adsorber, keeping your gear free of foreign odors.

There is also a ScentBlocker Duffel Bag out there.

One other site made mentioned these possibilities:

• Smoke Relief from EnviroCorp (don't know if you can find it in your area - they supposedly sell at Canadian Tire but it's been really hit or miss for me) is actually quite an effective product. Spray that in your hair, especially if it's very long.
  • Ozium - is made for getting rid of smoky smells.
  • Use a HEPA filter in your smoke-free zone.
  • Wash with a softner.
  • Using a little white vinegar or ammonia in with the detergent when you wash your sheets will help keep them extra smell-free (these sorts of smells tend to cling to sheets more, since sheets are, by default, soft fabric with oils from your body on them.)
  • Try a smokless ashtray with a fan or filter.
  • Keep set of "work clotes" at work.
  • Mention to clients that you live with a smoker and that you are worried about bringing tobacco smells to work on the sheets. The client may mind the smells a lot less. (I replaced "people at work" with clients, for this comment. They were talking about work related smoke issues.)

And, a few other options I found would be Activated Carbon Felt & Felt Blankets, Activated Carbon Filter Deodorizing Bags & Homax Products.

One other thing might be a "fire-resistant" bag - http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-fire-resistant-bag.htm - it seems like not too much smell could get in something like that, but I am not sure.

I need help.

Well, as searching would have it I found something else that may be helpful (bold notes, mine):

The Oxy Elim-A-Scent™ Micro Aggressor:

IDEAL FOR:
• Camo Storage Totes,
• Blinds,
• Duffel Bags,
• Small Closets,
• Tents,
• Vehicles,
• Lockers

ELIMINATES:
• Human Scent
• Alarming Odors
Cigarette Smoke
• Gas/Exhaust Fumes
• Bacteria/Germs
• Viruses
• Chemicals/Fumes
• Mold/Mildew
• Pet Odors
• Food Odors & More!

Kill human scent and alarming odors dead in their tracks with the power of nature...

The Oxy Elim-A-Scent™ Micro Aggressor eliminates scents in small areas like camo storage totes, blinds, duffel bags, small closets, tents, vehicles and more with the convenience of a compact, battery-operated unit.

However, don't let the small size fool you— the Oxy Elim-A-Scent™ Micro Aggressor effectively eliminates a multitude of offensive odors such as; human scent, cigarette smoke, gas/exhaust fumes, bacteria, mold, mildew, pet odors and food odors. This innovative device utilizes ionic tehnology and Activated Oxygen (O3) to generate Oxyions™, deodorizing and sanitizing even the strongest odors and bacteria. The Oxy Elim-A-Scent™ Micro Aggressor offers the final protection in a complete scent control regimen for hunters.

Run it in LOW Mode for descenting maintenance (batteries will last up to 30 days in this mode). Switch to HI Mode when you have come into contact with strong/alarming odors and need emergency descenting (batteries will last approx. 24 hours in this mode). The ultimate in electronic scent control.

Features 4 AAA battery operation (batteries not included) with a 120VAC plug in adapter or 12VDC vehicle adapter option (available separately in accessory pack). Multiple mode operating function and LED power/low battery indicator. Easy to clean. Accessories include a repositionable mounting strip and a convenient hanging strap.

I need help.

Mmmh HUH! And the pièce de résistance: :smt038

ScenTote® Scent-Blocking Wheeled Duffel

I didn't see one of these on the actual ScenTote website (maybe that is why The Sportsman's Guide has it in the Clearance bin). Clearance price is $49.97, but I don't know anything about that site. I am just re-writing their info.

And, just so you know there are also army type duffels in this scent-loc stuff out there, as can be seen at http://www.thefind.com/search?query=scent+lok+duffel+bag .

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    💘💥at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣Saturday, 💋💋 Anna, 💘❣model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣  Ruby, 💋💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment,💗 Nancy, 💋💥popular, thick and curvy Vietnamese with great service 💝Jessica,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. 💞💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  2. lemon_tree:
    💥💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣Saturday, 💝 Tina / Gracie 💋💋average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. 💘 Lisa, small build,💞💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  3. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💋💐Saturday, 💯 💖 Sophia,💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. Fifi,🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  10. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🔴💋❤Saturday, 💯 💋Tammy, ❣💋. Kelly ❣💘today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ❣💋 b☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  17. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  19. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  20. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💞💥💋Saturday, 💋💫💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  24. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  25. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  26. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  30. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  32. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  33. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  34. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  35. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  42. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  43. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator