Jojoba Oil Revisited

Reaction score
I don't want to hijack ccMaries thread with more Jojoba thoughts, so I figured I'd just post here. :) My second post in this thread will have the current questions I am interested in getting answered -- and I am hoping someone here can do that!

The following companies have been mentioned by MassagePlanetL members who have used their products. I also added in four others(Massage Warehouse, ScripHessco, Amber & Desert Essence), because many of us order from MW and Scrip -- and because I recently used both the Amber and DE jojoba's. Most have quantities of less than a gallon (prices as of 09/04/09). Some of the companies also have Jojoba Lotions and/or Creams.

I also found this information about processing, on the Mountain Rose Herbs website. It may be helpful when purchasing oils.
Mountain Rose Herbs Website said:
Cold Pressed - A method of mechanical extraction where heat is reduced and minimized throughout the batching of the raw material. This helps the oil maintain its original state, constituents, and depth. Temperatures are rigorously controlled to ensure that it does not exceed 80-90 degrees Fahrenheit. Although not a practical method of extraction for all vegetable oils on the market it is highly regarded as the extraction method of choice.

Expeller Pressed - A method of natural, mechanical extraction and processing of oils where a small amount of heat is produced simply through the frictional heat created by hydraulic presses. This is usually around 120-200 degrees Fahrenheit and makes the oil suitable and economical as a base for cosmetics because of its fairly undisturbed molecular state. It also makes a fine food grade oil.

Refined - A fully processed oil where it has been exposed to all methods of refinement including a flash fluctuation in temperature as high as 450 degrees and winterization as low as -30 degrees, deodorization, which removes the heavy and often unsettling odor in oil, and finally bleaching, where natural clays and other mediums are used to alter or remove an oils color, and scent. This makes for an economical oil in cosmetics and body care products, but it is not the healthiest as a food grade oil.

Partially Refined - A process where only some of the methods available are employed to produce a manufactured oil. Only one or two of the three available methods are used in a partially refined oil. These include, but are not limited to; deodorization, winterization and natural bleaching. These methods are used for oils which have been known historically to go rancid quickly, and they are also used to further stabilize an oil or remove its heavy odor and deep color.

Unrefined - A process of mechanical extraction and screen filtering where no additional refining process has taken place. This ensures the finest quality product and makes the oil the most exquisite for food and cosmetic preparation. The unrefined process helps oil retain a rich, strong flavor and color that is true to its natural state. Unrefined oils are always darker in color and richer in scent.

• Word of warning: Because of occasional mis-information or sensitivities to smell, it is always suggested to sample the jojoba brand before purchasing your gallon! The "smell" information listed below is "hearsay" and occasionally there are product discrepencies, so, please try/purchase a sample first. Most companies will not accept returns on an open bottle.

• The Jojoba Company / a.k.a. Boston Jojoba - http://www.jojobacompany.com/
      • LIGHT EARTHY SMELL 1 gallon (128 fl. oz.): $55.00 for Pesticide-Free HobaCare Jojoba
        LIGHT EARTHY SMELL 1 gallon: $69.00 for Certified 100% Organic HobaCare Jojoba
  • Liberty Natural Products - http://www.libertynatural.com/
      • SMOKEY SMELL 1 gallon: $57.32 for Jojoba Golden Natural USA
        NO SMELL 1 gallon: $75.89 for Jojoba Clear Filtered USA (Deodorized and without color)
        NO SMELL 1 gallon: $74.56 for Jojoba Oil Organic Israel (Deodorized)
  • Camden-Grey Essential Oils - http://www.camdengrey.com
      • NO SMELL 7 lbs. (note 8 lbs. of water = 1 gallon / due to specific gravity of oil, this product amount is close to 1 gallon): $63.98 for Jojoba Oil Wildcrafted Bulk
  • Amber Products - http://store.amberproducts.com
      • SMOKEY SMELL 1 gallon: $77.20 (sale)/Reg. price= $96.50 for Golden Jojoba Oil
  • Essential Wholesale - http://www.essentialwholesale.com
      • NO SMELL 1 gallon: $91.80 for Jojoba Oil Golden
        NO SMELL 1 gallon: $145.80 for Jojoba Oil Golden, Certified Organic
  • Mountain Rose Herbs - http://www.mountainroseherbs.com
      • LIGHT EARTHY SMELL 1 gallon: $98.00 for Cold Pressed/Unrefined Organic Jojoba Oil
  • Got Your Back - http://www.gotyourback.com/
      • SMOKEY SMELL 1 gallon: $99.00 for Solace Naturals Jojoba Oil
      • Blisss said:
        If you're looking for something completely natural, I recommend Solace Naturals Massage Creme (sold through Got Your Back: 1-800-677-9830). They do custom blends of oil, beeswax and essential oil. (That's all. No additives or preservatives). If you choose jojoba oil for the base, you get the benefits of jojoba with the added glide the beeswax provides. You can also add your choice of essential oils.
  • Massage Warehouse - http://www.massagewarehouse.com/Product/jojoba/therapro-golden-jojoba-massage-oil/224+0003
      • SMOKEY SMELL 1 gallon (128 fl. oz.): $99.99 for Premium, Cold-pressed Therapro Jojoba Massage Oil
        SMOKEY SMELL 5 oz. (150 ml): $9.99 Lotus Touch Jojoba Carrier Oil (note: even on the Lotus Touch website, this oil does not come larger than 5 oz.)
  • From Nature With Love - https://www.fromnaturewithlove.com/
      • NO SMELL 1 gallon: $103.50 for Jojoba Oil, Clear (Refined & Decolorized)
        NO SMELL 1 gallon: $140.00 for Organic Jojoba Oil, Clear (Refined & Decolorized)
        EARTHY SMELL 1 gallon: $125.00 for Organic Jojoba Oil
  • ScripHessco - http://www.scriphessco.com/Product/jojoba/therapro-golden-jojoba-massage-oil/224+0003
      • SMOKEY SMELL 1 gallon (128 fl. oz.): $103.49 for Premium, Cold-pressed Therapro Jojoba Massage Oil
  • Aura Cacia - http://www.auracacia.com/dspCmnPrd.php?ct=anpcpcsc&cn=Jojoba+Oil
      • SLIGHT NUTTY SMELL 16 fl. oz.: $40.95 for Aura Cacia Jojoba Skin Care Oil
  • Northern Naturals - http://www.northernnaturals.com/organic_massage_oil.html
      • 1 gallon: $68.00 for Earth Botanicals Organic Massage Oil, Blend of Organic Sunflower, Apricot and Jojoba Oils
  • Klecka Naturals - http://www.kleckanaturals.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=12
      • NO SMELL 4 oz.: $7.98 for Organic Sunflower and/or Safflower oil, Organic Jojoba oil, Natural Vitamin E
  • Desert Essence - http://www.desertessence.com/special-oils
      • NO SMELL 4 oz.: $12.29 for 100% Pure Simmondsia Chinensis Jojoba Oil

Edited multiple times for info regarding smells.

Jojoba Oil Revisited

pueppi said:
My second post in this thread will have the current questions I am interested in getting answered -- and I am hoping someone here can do that! If not, I'll contact the companies and then add the info in a third post... I hope.

My main questions are as follows:

• Which Jojoba oils and brands smell "smokey" and which do not?
  • Does it make a difference in the processing, refining or filtering aspect in regard to getting a Jojoba that isn't smoky smelling, or is it something else?

The reason I ask, is because I had been using the Desert Essence Jojoba Oil and it had no smell. So, I had not really realized what the comments I had read meant when they said smoky. Well now I do!

Some quotes about the smoke smell:
fudja / aka Greatlakes said:
BackrubMonster said:
I'm a bit curious though, I order my oils through essentialwholesale.com & the first bottle of Jojoba that I received smelled lots like a BBQ (which is normal, I hear), but this new bottle barely smells at all. Not that I'm complaining, I'm just wondering whether the processing was different on this one... do the jojoba oils you buy generally smell strongly smoky? or does the scent go away w/processing sometimes?
Yes, all the oil I have purchased from http://www.bostonjojoba.com has that slightly smokey smell. I have never had jojoba from anyone else. When I use it unscented, I rarely have a comment from my clients.
cassandra said:
I use either jojoba...does not go rancid, a little goes a long way and is great for both deep tissue and swedish massage, not to mention the skin (one draw back, it has a faint smokey smell...best to mix it with something else)... http://www.hobacare.com . Or I use fractionated coconut oil...not as much body as jojoba and doesn't last quite as long but is less expensive, super clean, doesn't go rancid and appropriate for both swedish and deep tissue massage... http://www.from-nature-with-love.com
kay said:
Is there really a good "unscented" jojoba oil? I really prefer the consistency of this oil, but after a few months of using it I couldn't stand the smell anymore. (The brand I used was Hobacare.) Does anyone know about any "unscented" good brands?
melb said:
I use jojoba, but not Hobacare brand, and I can hardly even notice any smell. Maybe a different brand would have less odour? I have some that is pretty well cold pressed virgin jojoba and it only smells slightly more than the more refined jojoba I generally use, so I'm not sure why the Hobacare brand smells.

Last night I picked up a bottle of the Amber Jojoba Oil and when I poured it into my hand this morning mid-way through a massage (after running out of the DE brand)... whoa! Did the smokey smell ever hit me. I have to admit, I am very sensitive to smells and I can't say if this one is giving me a sub-grade headache or not, but it seems like it is.

I definitely want to find out the jojoba's that don't smell... that's for sure.

So, let me know your experiences, please! :)

Update (5:41 am next morning): The headache morphed into a migraine about 2 hours after this post was written, so any help would be appreciated on the brands or types that don't have the smoke smell!

09/07/09: Corrected to add quotes and fix typos.

Jojoba Oil Revisited

I am also very interested in this thread. I love jojoba oil but I have not run across any that smell at all. I will have to check the brands I have been using. The stuff I have right now is from the Fruitful Yield, I think it is NOW brand.

Jojoba Oil Revisited

Thanks Dragonflies. I saw a post about the NOW brand, but couldn't locate a website on them. Mind sharing that, if you have it? :)

Jojoba Oil Revisited

pueppi said:
Thanks Dragonflies. I saw a post about the NOW brand, but couldn't locate a website on them. Mind sharing that, if you have it? :)

Here you go:

http://www.nowfoods.com/index.htm

There is a store finder at that site, which you will need because it doesn't look like they have a retail store available on their site.

*I just read their description of their Jojoba and they reference 'an invigorating scent' but I have not detected really any scent at all so that's a bit odd I think. I could only smell a light, very slight smell of oil if that makes any sense. Not a bad smell at all and it is what I would call scent free.

Jojoba Oil Revisited

Thanks GreenDragonfly!

So, I am spending today calling all of our listed Jojoba companies to ask about "scent" or "no-scent" (make sure to scroll back UPin order to see the results).

As a bonus to my recent phone calls, I am finding the differences of the different Jojoba's, and never realized it might stain a clients clothing. Although it can come out, I have enough clients who are coming from work with their "special" clothing, and would hate to acidentally make a mark. So, for now, my vote is going to go with the filtered version. Just thinking out-loud. :p

• Pure, non-deodorized - purest form and may have a smokey or light earthy smell.

• Pure - may or may not have a smokey/earthy smell.

• Deodorized - does not smell.

• Filtered - will not stain clothing or sheets.
    • As seen in the quote below, this is especially useful for those who
    • ... cold water wash.
    • ... do not want to use an item like "Shout" or some other stain remover on the clothing/sheets.

• http://www.jojobacompany.com/instructions.htm said:
    Laundering Instructions

When used properly, HobaCare will stay in the skin. If it is coming out on linens and clothing, you are very likely using too much.

HobaCare launders out of natural fabrics with the use of hot water and a good detergent. For synthetic and dyed fabrics we sometimes use a pre-wash. If you have combined oils, lotions, creams or essential oils with HobaCare, they--not the HobaCare--could cause staining. Also, and especially for massage therapists, if the lotion or cream was applied to the skin prior to massage, those substances could cause staining to occur.

If you or your laundry use cold water and dry the fabric, a mark may be visible. Relax. Don't be alarmed. The mark will not be permanent. Likewise, the mark will not turn rancid. Off-putting odors will not be a problem. The next time you launder the item, cover the mark with a pre-wash (we use "Shout") and use hot water and your regular detergent. The mark will launder out. Or, if very hot water is not available, learn from this tip provided by one of our customers, who is a massage therapist. She found a jojoba mark on her dark 100% cotton turtleneck, which had not come out in a cold wash. She re-washed the garment after putting soda water and baking soda on the mark and letting it soak for a bitin her machine. Even though the garment had already been through her dryer, the mark came out.

Jojoba Oil Revisited

pueppi said:
pueppi said:
Last night I picked up a bottle of the Amber Jojoba Oil and when I poured it into my hand this morning mid-way through a massage (after running out of the DE brand)... whoa! Did the smokey smell ever hit me. I have to admit, I am very sensitive to smells and I can't say if this one is giving me a sub-grade headache or not, but it seems like it is.

I definitely want to find out the jojoba's that don't smell... that's for sure.
[/size]

Pueppi, I have a thought for you. I am also very sensitive to scents, and the smell of the jojoba oil has never bothered me, even a little. Sometimes even essential oils give me a headache, but I've realized that part of that was because of my expectation. I smelled a smell and expected to get a headache, and I did. But since I figured that out, it pretty much never happens anymore, except sometimes with ARTIFICIAL scents! I'm not around them much anymore, which is why I say sometimes - I'm less sensitive now than I used to be. It's just a thought.

If you really are that sensitive, rather than using deodorized jojoba oil, which is processed and changed, and no longer has the benefits of jojoba oil, I'd recommend using a different lubricant all together. Perhaps you could handle African Shea butter (make sure, again, to use it unrefined). It has a slight odor, but different than jojoba oil. I'd never describe jojoba oil scent as smokey, I think earthy describes it better. Shea is more like woody or nutty (it is a nut). I don't like the scent of shea butter, but it doesn't bother me.

Grapenut seed oil is very good, with very low odor, too. Coconut oil might be good for you, since it has a pleasant odor, and you probably know if you can handle that (remember that it's not really the same as suntan oil!).

Anyway, my point is that the idea of using jojoba oil is because it is so healthy, and once you change it, it's no longer healthy. So it might be better to just look for an alternative to the alternative!

Jojoba Oil Revisited

Interesting thoughts. One thing for sure, I do not expecting to get a headache and thereby contract one.

I am a migraine sufferer. Rarely these days, but when one is set off, I make it a point to be very ware of why. Mainly because my migraines usually incapacitate me. They are not just "bad headaches". Tunnel vision, severe sensitivity to light, can't drive and can't usually get home from work. Vomiting included. Was that TMI??? :)

Anyhoo, that is a little off track. I have not yet purchased the deoderized jojoba, as I have been working with the "Now" brand from Whole Foods. It has a scent, but I will say, the scent is not the smoky one, and it has not triggered a headache. My thought is that possibly the production for the other one that was a problem is just less standardized or there was something wrong with that particular product group.

Thanks so much for the other suggestions though. I will keep them in mind, and they certainly are a welcome response to this thread as I am sure there are others out there who, like me, are also looking for alternatives. :)

Jojoba Oil Revisited

I have the Desert Essence website as the contact for their brand of jojoba (scroll up to see list), but Learner mentioned getting it here, so I thought I would add it. :)

Learner said:
I usually get mine at Vitacost, the Desert Essence brand, and the price went up there (vitacost is great though---it's still over 50% cheaper there than at our local Whole Foods): http://www.vitacost.com/Desert-Essence-Jojoba-Oil. It smells like roasted buckwheat---not exactly "spa-like" but I always have people smell it and they're fine with it. The buckwheat smell actually makes me think it's fresher than at Whole Foods, where it doesn't smell like anything. The one thing about Desert Essence is they don't seal the product under the cap, which just seems...odd. But it smells very pure and the texture is good. I'd be curious what others think of it.
(Pst--Vitacost prices are rahther impressive generally. Nooo I'm not affiliated.)

Jojoba Oil Revisited

Just in case you need to know, Natural Formulations (though quite expensive) sold me some Jojoba two weeks ago, so they may still have some (re: shoreforum.xxxes in the market).

I must say it is the *best* jojoba I have ever used. The weight and consistency of the oil is similar to working with grapseed (though not quite as heavy). I have never experienced this with my other jojoba purchases and was pleasantly surprised. It is wonderful to work with the thicker consistency. Possibly that is why it is more expensive. I'll be calling to find out more about that possibility.

It also does not have that funky smokey smell many others do.

I'll be sticking with them. :)

Jojoba Oil Revisited

Yet another awesome thread. Pueppi I will try Natural Solutions [oops, I meant Natural Formulations! thanks pueppi]. My question: One of you mentions that it does not go rancid. I've been hesitant to buy in bulk for that reason---but it sounds like I can take the plunge! Has anyone have a bad experience with old jojoba (i.e. has anyone found it changes smell or texture over time)?

Jojoba Oil Revisited

Learner said:
Yet another awesome thread. Pueppi I will try Natural Solutions.

FWIW, I use "Natural Formulations". Just don't want you to get something you don't like and think it was the same company. *winks*

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    💘💥at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣Saturday, 💋💋 Anna, 💘❣model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣  Ruby, 💋💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment,💗 Nancy, 💋💥popular, thick and curvy Vietnamese with great service 💝Jessica,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. 💞💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  2. lemon_tree:
    💥💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣Saturday, 💝 Tina / Gracie 💋💋average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. 💘 Lisa, small build,💞💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  3. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💋💐Saturday, 💯 💖 Sophia,💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. Fifi,🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  10. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🔴💋❤Saturday, 💯 💋Tammy, ❣💋. Kelly ❣💘today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ❣💋 b☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  17. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  19. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  20. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💞💥💋Saturday, 💋💫💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  24. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  25. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  26. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  30. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  32. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  33. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  34. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  35. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  42. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  43. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator