Kinese ... need I say more?

Kenping C

Reaction score
In kinese class now. Lots of muscle groups given to us to memorize the origins, insertions and actions (oh my!) oh and also palpation tests.

Any tips out there or just dig in and eat, sleep, breath looking at these muscles?

I made up some index cards with all the info typed and pasted on them plus little pictures from my Biel book to give me the visual. It is still REALLY hard

:undecided:

Check out the helpful website thread at the top of this section. there are plenty of websites to help you with them.

Good luck with them!!!

OMG the dissection videos ROCK! I am so visual and seeing these really help me a lot. I found I could yell out the name of the muscle or tendon before he said it so it was like a test LOL

:D

Yep, eat sleep breath. I so remember! I did the note card thing too. I color coded by group, and just worked on one or two at a time until I knew the action, and o &i. I then would just add on one or two more every day. I studied a lot in the car on my commute. I can't figure out how they can have these new blue tooth cell phone laws and not realize how studying is even worse! Seattle traffic sucks and truly I got a lot of study time in having those note cards with a hole punched and on a three ring binder thingy sitting in the passenger seat next to me. Honestly it depends on what kind of learner you are. Sounds like maybe like me. I liked having it written in my own writing, and on the color card I chose. Also the anatomy coloring book is great in front of the tv and stuff. If you memorized poems in high school easily then this method is good for you. Also stupid little mnemonics that ring true to you can help. I think there may be a thread on here with some examples. Massage school really just takes over your life, and as many ways as you can find to study, just do it. It seems so overwhelming because there is so much information. But you will learn it all. Your really will. Just open up to it and it will find a place in your brain. This to shall pass, and you will be the better for it!

Whole minded learning! You want to get the info in through your visual, auditory, and kinesthetic channels. Do not leave one out! Then, repetition!

We used the Anatomy Coloring Book in our Myology classes. I really liked it and was a great aid in learning and remembering the muscles. I also used the flash cards. And as we learned each muscle I made my own 'chart' for each body area (thigh, forearm, shoulder, etc.) that included origin, insertion, and action.

I also got a small group together and once a week we would get together and quiz each other. We would use the flash cards, we would palpate each other and when we were allowed, we would use the skeleton in the class room. We were also fortunate to work with the clay models in class.

The point is you need to find what works best for you. But a common thread in my post is that I (we) visited/reviewed the information daily. Repetition is the key to retention ...

Repetition is the key to retention ...

Once you get past the tests, realize that the concept of "origin" and "insertion" is relative. They are attachment points. Depending on body position and activity, the "origin" and "insertion" of a muscle may be reversed.

STUDY HANDOUT FOR KINESIOLOGY COURSE

Please let go of any resistance you may have and integrate all the study skills and suggestions presented on the following pages. Don’t worry, I’ll be showing you how every time we meet.
For many, one major hurdle to learning is fear, not intelligence, nor ability. Usually the fear of failure (conscious or unconscious). Fear creates anxiety around studying, leading to:
1. Procrastination - usually manifests as cramming before a test.
2. Poor study methods - usually manifests as anxiously staring at the lecture notes or textbook, re-reading or repeating the words over and over, hoping for the best

Whether we have anxiety or not, the truth is that most of us never learned how to effectively study or how to approach learning. Staring at pictures of muscles, or repeating muscle names (and O, I & A) over and over, will not work for this course.

Repetition is necessary, yet inadequate.
·We don't massage paper, and we cannot learn by repeating words, or staring at pictures.
·We learn kinesiology by doing, not so much by thinking or figuring ”it” out.
It is essential that you become actively involved in learning! The more that you involve all your senses, the greater your ability to recall the information that you have learned.

KINESIOLOGY
Short summary of what you need do for this class:
·First comes mental organization, then specific activities to learn & integrate the material
1) Know exactly what you are supposed to know for each CB page – by testing yourself
2)Complete coloring assignment before class
3)Be familiar with that days material (bones, terms of movements, muscles) before class
4)Review material from class the same day it is presented
5)Study for short time periods - then take a break
6)Study kinesiology everyday…yes everyday
7)Test yourself continuously as you study
8)Have study partner
9)Learn muscles using visuals, auditory, touch and movement – all used simultaneously
10)Learn muscles through palpation, not reading
11)Learn shortening & stretching of muscles by performing them with a partner
12)Outline/trace the muscles on a study partner
13) Understand how a muscle works by using a elastic band on the skeleton
14)Memorize muscles according to their Coloring Book pages (their functional groups)
15)Use Coloring Book and Trail Guide simultaneously as you study

Do Not:
1)Cut back on sleep. Memories are formed during sleep. An hour less than optimal = poor performance
2)Attempt to learn by repeating names of muscles
3)Attempt to learn by repeating O, I, A, of muscles - hoping it sticks
4)Stare at pictures of muscles – hoping it magically sinks in
5)Study muscles without both the Trail Guide and Coloring Book open
6)Procrastinate. (After test #2, things change: there will be classes were you will learn more in one day than you learned in the first 6 classes combined)
7)Cram. (Look at the study guide, you have to know every word in there – can’t cram that)
8)Think. Ten year olds do the best in this class. Why? Because they like to play, to touch themselves, and they see muscles as they truly are: As simply rubber bands pulling on bones. Ten year olds get that there is nothing “to figure out”, and there’s nothing to “understand”.

ØAs one ten year old stated to the rest of the class “You know why this is easy for me? Cause I’m not worrying about the test…. I’m not afraid”

SPECIFIC SUGGESTIONS

#1) KNOW WHAT YOUR ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW
1)For each CB page make a condensed list of every muscle and structure your required to know on the opposite blank page in the coloring book, or use Study Guide. This reduces anxiety and organizes the material for your brain.
2)Begin and end each studying session by testing yourself by naming all the muscles you need to know for each CB page. This creates a “folder” in your brain that you can always go back and find to retrieve the info.

#2) BE FAMILIAR WITH THE MATERIAL BEFORE CLASS:
1)Complete coloring assignment before class. (While coloring stay physically and verbally active by touch yourself and say the structures out loud.)
2)Skim the Study Guide. Know what muscles are to be covered, and what I want you to know
3)Look at the muscles in the Trail Guide - say their names out loud
4)Review the bony landmarks and terms of movements we will use for that CB page

#3) REVIEW MATERIAL THE SAME DAY IT IS PRESENTED:
Otherwise, you will lose at least 80% of what you heard or experienced in class!

#4) UTILIZE A FRAMEWORK FOR EACH COLORING BOOK PAGE:
Order or sequence makes it much easier to remember any piece of the information learned.
Use this Sequence for studying each CB plate - this too will create a “folder” in your brain
1)Read, then re-read CB heading.
2)What functions do all these muscles share? Remember each plate of muscles is already grouped according to function. Read what I say in SG about the group.
3)What bone (s) do all these muscles insert into?
4)Review bony landmarks = Touch yourself or partner. Highlight, or write landmarks in CB.
5)Perform terms of movement for the joint they move.
6)General visual identification= Touch & say name out loud. Outline in CB with finger
·Very important to get visual I.D. solid before getting too specific with O, I, & A
·Visualizing a muscle means you know its actions - by simply visualize muscles pulling are like puppet strings.
7)Then and only then do you start to look at the specific O, A & I
8)Look at the relationship of the muscles on the plate to other muscles or structures. Are these muscles deep or superficial? What structures are medial, lateral, superficial or deep.
9)When using the Trail Guide to study individual muscles - always refer back to Coloring Book to remind you the group that muscle is in.

#5) MEMORIZE MUSCLES ACCORDING TO COLORING BOOK GROUPS:
With your folder in place – always start by asking yourself “what group is this muscle in?”
Muscles on the same CB page share actions, functions, and attachments - and we can use this because: It is much easier to remember a simple sentence describing one muscle than it is to remember details about 4 or 5 separate muscles! Examples below.
1)Their shared attachments or actions:
·All Quadriceps extend the knee
·All 4 rotator cuff muscles originate from the scapular fossas
2)The exceptions in each CB group:
·All 5 adductors insert onto the posterior femur except gracilis
·All 4 rotator cuff muscles insert onto the lesser tubercle except subscapularis

#6) HAVE ALL 3 BOOKS OPEN AS YOU STUDY:
1)Anatomy Coloring Book: visual ID; which functional group
2)Trail Guide to the Body: visual ID; Visual of O & I; Visual of Actions
3)Kinesiology Study Guide: O, I & A as I want you to know them; memorization tips, groups

#7) WHEN LEARNING, INVOLVE ALL YOUR SENSES SIMULTANEOUSLY- VISUAL, AUDITORY & KINESTHETIC:
If we use all our channels at once, we learn quicker and retain much more of the material.
Have you ever drifted off, or felt sluggish while studying? This occurs when you use only your left brain. Visual stimuli, and especially touch and movement activates you right brain. Get both sides of your brain working = learning and remembering.
Examples:
1)While looking at a picture of the muscle. Say the name, the origins and insertions, and actions out loud. Touch its origins and insertions on yourself or a partner.
2)Do the action of the muscle replicating it with band. Do the action while trying to palpate it on yourself or others
·So important to attempt to locate the muscle (palpate it) on yourself and others,
·Use your body - it is the very best resource or cheat sheet

#8) USE THE SKELETON (it will be a part of the tests):
This is so important. 5 minutes on the skeleton is worth one hour looking at pictures
1)Locate the muscles origins and insertions on the skeleton – use your handout.
2)Place an elastic band on the O & I and simulate what the muscle does by pulling from the origin, allowing the insertion move.
3)But you must look at a picture of the muscle as you simulate its action
a)Muscles simply pull like strings of a puppet, so recognizing a picture of a muscle means you know its actions!

#9) REGULARLY PRACTICE SHORTENING & LENGTHENING, AND PALPATING
1)Practice with a study partner
2)Always have picture of muscle to look at as you practice
3)Verbally state to yourself or your partner exactly what you are doing (e.g.: “to lengthen pec minor I will elevate and retract the scapula”)

#10) STUDY WITH A FRIEND OR A SMALL GROUP:
Some very smart people (with several degrees) have tried it alone - all have failed.
1)Must palpate, and shorten & lengthen muscles on another student
2)Quiz each other, predict test questions, discover where you’ve been screwing up.
3)Others may have memorization tricks, word associations, etc.
4)Explain things to one another: teaching each other reinforces the material.
·As passive learners, we remember only 10% of what we read, 20% of what we hear, and 30% of what we see.
·When you teach someone else, you retain 70 % of what you teach. When you teach and demonstrate to another you retain 90% of what you say and do!

#11) PAY ATTENTION AS YOU COLOR:
1)Talk to yourself as you color (heading, names, actions, attachments)
2)Touch the muscles on yourself as you color. Contract the muscles as you color

#12) STUDY REGULARLY AND FREQUENTLY:
·Suggestions 1->11 will not work if you do not follow this suggestion.
The attention span of most people is 15 to 20 minutes (probably a whole lot less these days). Everyone learn best in short spurts. Small time periods are important because it helps to maintain interest and concentration. It also enhances comprehension and retention. So – do not study longer than 20 minutes before you break.
Key Points: We remember the material studied from the first and last few minutes of a studying session. This means: the shorter the study session the more you retain long-term.

1)Study regularly during week - not in a single long chunk.
a)Example: You will retain more info studying the muscles 20 minutes, 6 days a week (2 hours), than if you studied the same muscles 8 hours in one day!
2)Use shorter time intervals for memorization, review, and self-testing.
a)Example: If you have 5 minutes at a time, at different points in throughout the day, then study one coloring book page for 4 minutes, test yourself for 1 minute.
b) Do memorization and review, especially details, just before you fall asleep (1-5 mins.).
3)Break up a longer time periods into smaller sections.
a)Take lots of short breaks
b)Integrate physical activities as you study (or at least during breaks)
c)Mixing up activities helps one process information in a variety of ways.
d)Review by testing yourself for a few moments on everything studied

Consider the following example the following 3-hour plan:
6:00-6:25 Palpate Coloring Book pages 56 & 57
6:30-6:55 Do shortening & lengthening pages 56 & 57
7:00-7:25 Draw muscles on study buddy
7:30-8:00 Reward: Watch favorite TV show
8:00-8:25 Quiz each other on Coloring book pages 50-58
8:35-9:00 Perform stretches and actions for Coloring book pages 50-58

Consider the following example the following 1-hour plan:
20 minutes – Create an outline for new information given in A&P
5 minutes - Take a break (juggling is a good thing to do. MOVE!)
15 minutes - Review information from this week, last week and last month
5 minutes - Take another break
10 minutes - Review the information from outline in the first 20 minutes
5 minutes - Take a break and get ready to start all over again, or go to a different subject

#13) TEST YOURSELF (and EACH OTHER):
Kinesiology: test yourself every few minutes - seriously
A & P: ask yourself questions as you read and study
1)Too many of us spend hours and hours and hours hunched over our notes and text books trying to learn and yet we spend very little time practicing the recall of the information that we have learnt.
2)So in effect we develop a very strong "IN" mental muscle yet the "OUT" muscle that we will rely on in our exanimations is hardly tested at all.
3)Spend more time demonstrating what you know than putting it in and keep adjusting and correcting until you get it right every single time.
4)The act of trying to recall also imprints the material. (note how we often remember answers to questions we miss on a test)

MNEMONICS

(nu-moniks) It's a bag of tricks and word games designed to help a person remember stuff, especially isolated, unfamiliar details--the type we have the hardest time holding onto.
Memory works by making links between information, fitting facts into mental structures and frameworks.
The basic premise for mnemonics is linking new unfamiliar information to stuff already stuck in your brain.
1)SIMPLY ATTEMPTING TO USE A MEMORY DEVICE WILL HELP GET STUFF INTO YOUR BRAIN!
2)Mnemonics relies on linking, grouping, and framing information.
3)The word or phrase used as a mnemonic should not require as much effort to remember as the items themselves. This would obviously defeat the purpose of the strategy. So, try to keep the cue words or phrases as simple as possible.
4)Use a variety of memory techniques.
5)Select memory techniques appropriate for the information, the type of test, and personal learning style

Acronym: is an invented combination of letters. Each letter is a cue to an idea you need to remember.
Examples:
Rotator Cuff Muscles "The SITS muscles"
Clockwise from top:
· Supraspinatus
· Infraspinatus
· Teres minor
· Subscapularis
Additionally: A pro baseball pitcher has injured his rotator cuff muscles. As a result, he SITS out for the rest of the game, and then gets sent to the minor leagues.
(Rotator cuff very often injured, and there’s a Teres Major muscle)

Acrostic: is an invented sentence where the first letter of each word is a cue to an idea you need to remember.
Example: Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, To, Touch, And, Feel, Very, Good, Velvet, AH.
The first letter of the 12 Cranial nerves:
Olfactory, Optic, Oculomoter, Trochlear, Trigeminal, Abducens, Facial, Vestibulocochlear, Vagus, Accessory, Hypoglossal
Example: I Like Standing
From lateral to medial - the erector spinae muscles
Iliocostalis
Longissimus
Spinalis

Ad Hoc: Makes use of limericks or poems.
Example: "Columbus sailed the ocean blue, in fourteen-hundred and ninety-two."

Image-name technique: Simply invent any relationship between an image and the name of something.
Example: For the Parietal Bones of the skull, visualize a Two Pears dangling off your head.

Verbal manipulations: Link the item with a word that has an established association with the item.
Example: "Stand on your Soles. Explosive gas":
You stand on soles of your shoes, so Soleus is for posture.
Gasoline is explosive, so Gastrocnemius is for explosive movement.

Keyword Method: Select key words from a story or a block of text that capture the overall theme or point of the material
For example, text about the two types of nerve cells might be summed up by two key words,
Neuron = impulse
Neuroglia = serve
·For A&P: The key words are those words that are necessary for understanding the term or concept. Underline or highlight these words and focus on them when studying. This reduces the amount of information to be remembered.

There are many other mnemonic devices………several are in the kinesiology study guide

WOW! :shocked:

Thanks for all those tips!! :grin:

Get the Trail Guide to the Body...its a very helpful book that has illustrations of all muscles and bones, and there Inserts, origins, and actions. Very good book, all students should have it.

futureLMT said:
Get the Trail Guide to the Body...its a very helpful book that has illustrations of all muscles and bones, and there Inserts, origins, and actions. Very good book, all students should have it.

Great book, a requirement for many of the classes I am taking so I do have it.

Too bad my school doesn't use their description of the O,I and A's - but the pictures are very helpful.

I found it very helpful to trace the muscles and bones, and to draw muscles on photocopies of skeleton diagrams. It got the images stuck in my head in a way that coloring wouldn't. Besides, it meant I had a notebook full of "my" anatomy drawings. I don't actually draw very well freehand, but looking at my own drawings of the anatomy made me feel proud of my drawing ability.

Spend more time identifying the anatomy on a living body (your own and someone else). Actually *do* the movement of the muscle and put your hand on the muscle and palpate to *actually feel* it contracting. Have someone else do the motion and palpate them to feel the contraction.

In my A&K, in addition to origin, insertion, and function, we also had to learn the "best" (according to teacher) place to palpate it on a client, how to instruct the client to move in order to isolate that muscle, and where to apply resistance against the client's movement. (I learned massage from physical therapists.)

Try this - Point to some random point on your body and identify the muscle(s) there. If you can't remember O/I, palpate along the muscle and see where it goes. Use the body part to do an assortment of motions against resistance, and see which ones make it contract, then try to isolate that.

In actually doing bodywork, I find this skill very useful. I confess that don't know the exact O/I and names of all the small muscles that move the wrist/hand and ankle/foot. But if someone comes to me and says "It hurts when I do *this*", I can palpate and at least recall the picture of that anatomy, if not the correct names.

Another type of thing they'd ask us in school was "If a client injured their knee doing *this*, and then had pain *here* and *here*, what structures do you suspect were damaged?" This is an invaluable application of applied A&K, because so often clients will say "I broke my knee." and not be able to tell you anything more specific.

In any case, Good luck!

-- Joshua

Shoutbox
  1. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  2. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  5. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5’2”, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  10. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  11. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Sophia🌸Brandy🌸Karla🌸Camila ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  12. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  13. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  14. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers ☎ 416-988-2950
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa 💕 Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  17. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone ☎️9052375885 or SMS 4163565876💋🤪
  18. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  20. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30’s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30’s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  26. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  28. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Emily 🌸Camila 🌸Hellen 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  29. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips 👄, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  30. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Valentina🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  31. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  35. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  36. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  37. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl
  39. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  40. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  41. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Michelle 😍 Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  46. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  48. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @❤️❤️ Spanish ❤️Japanese❤️ Korean👍 girls working Markham ❤️no rush ☀️good services ☎️416-669-8508 calling more information
Back