Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L4/L5 Discectomy

qreiruzdixsiqiewx

Reaction score
22/11/2009 I had this surgery and as I sit here typinging this post the tears are running down my face, I have severe low back pain, after surgery everything seemed fine for 2 weeks then I colapsed with pain and muscle spasms in my lower back and was hospitalised for 13 nights, basically all they done was pump me full of drugs, after 10 days they got me mobilsed with the use of a zimmer frame and relaesed me 3 days later.

I had another MRI scan and was told that the surgery had been a success and that nothing else was showing up that could be causing me the pain, although they did say it could be 101 other reason for the pain.

My fear is that I will be left like this and the pain is far greater than before surgery, I have 3 daughters and it is soul destroying for me as they watch their big brave Dad crying like a baby everyday.

The pain is completely ruining my life, I can't do anything.

I have had some Physio and I'm still attending but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Q1) Are the pains in the same places as before the discectomy?
Q2) Do the pains affect your thigh, shin and feet?
Q3) How many weeks post op are you at the moment?

It may just be what Surgeons call a post operative 'flair up' and this could
subside as times goes on. Keep doing your 'core stability' excersises and keep as active as you can, I know its not easy!

Ask you GP, if muscle relaxants like 'amitriptyline' might help in the short term, these helped me when I had the same torso muscle spasms after my op and allowed me to carry out a rehabilitation programme.

It sounds like it is still early days for you yet, but keep monitoring you ongoing condition and keep written records of how you are progressing.

Speak to you soon.

Best wishes

SPINELF

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

The pains pre surgery were across the left hand side of my lower back, into my buttock, thigh, calf and foot, also had numbness and tingling.

Post Surgery pain is across the right hand side of my lower back, into my hip and groin. Also have still have some pain in lower left back, and electric shock like pain right across my lower back.

I'm 7 weeks post op.

I'm currently going through Physio to try and improve movement and reduce pain.

My concern is that for 2 weeks after surgery everything was really good with next to no pain and then all of a sudden the worse pain and muscle spasms imaginable, really incredible pain and as I said already hospitalised me for another 13 nights.

I'm moving now with the use of crutches, but sleep is very hard to come by, as I find it very difficult to get in a position where I don't feel pain.

I'm nineteen years old and have been suffering from severe sciatic pain down both legs for three months after a work related accident. An MRI concluded I have a severely ruptured l4/l5 disc. All conservative measures have offered no relief. I was reffered to an orthopediac surgeon who recommended an imediate microdiscectomy. He offered me few details on the potential for good results and risks, so I said I needed time to think about it. Being so young should I try to cope with the pain on drugs till I'm older to reduce the chances of more surgeries down the line

I was 24 when I had my 1st Discetomy and it was a major success, woke up from the op and all my back and leg pain, numbness and tingling had completely gone.

I'm now 48 and it came back with a vengeance last August so that was almost exactly 24 years of near enough pain free existence.

Because it was my 2nd Spinal surgery my consultant informed me that it increased the risks of complications and oh my God he has been proved correct, as I said in an earlier post, straight after the op and for a further 2 weeks I was absolutely wonderful, just like 1st time around, then without warning I just collapsed one night with searing low back pain and muscle spasms and it has been a nightmare ever since.

What I would advise you to do if you go ahead with surgery is to demand Physio afterwards, as I believe that if I had been told the things all those years ago after my 1st surgery, that I was told after my 2nd one and given the proper support ie Physio and how it is very important to keep in shape and have strong back muscles, then I wouldn't be in the pain I'm currently suffering.

Because I was only young and really quite fit when I was 24 and the surgery had been such a great success, I thought I was indestructable and I didn't really ever give my back/spine much thought after the surgery, until unfortunately for me it was to late and I was crippled with pain yet again.

Best of luck mate.

I have gone ahead and set a surgery date now. Thanks for the info, I just hope my surgery is as effective as ur first one was. I guess the saying us often true, once a back patient always a back patient. I wish u the best of luck in recovery from
the complications u are currently suffering from.

I are all so sorry to hear that you are still experiencing these pains and the associated mobility reductions, we are all thinking of you!

Your remaining symptoms are too mixed up for me to offer you an opinion on a diagnosis at this point, I would strongly suggest purchasing a new,
private & independant MRI scan and written report from an MRI centre as far away from your local trust as you can manage. Try:
BUPA
SPIRES
BMI
LOADSTONE
as this would give you the clearest and most unbiased understanding on your post operative/present condition.

Something is clearly not right and as you have suffered for long enough, I would encourage you to seek this MRI 'soon' and then consult with your Surgeon. You don't want this pain to continue any longer than you have to, do you?

There are loads of good post's in other threads regarding physical and alternative therapies, have a look, and see what you think might help you. There will be help out there to reduce some pain and will also hopefully improve your mobility.

Best wishes

SPINELF

Rangersboy, I know the feeling. I cried the better part of last night until finally at 5:30 AM I fell asleep from exhaustion for a few hours. I am 8 days post op lumbar discectomy. The worst part for me is finding a comfortable position to sleep and dealing with the flare up of sciata that is in my left leg and the numbness in my groin.

I do believe things will get better, I just don't know when. I have a two year old daughter and another baby on the way in a month. It pains me not to be able to play with and hold my child. Not to mention, my poor pregnant wife who is having to wait on me.

Best advice I can give is to try and find some way to make progress each day. Maybe it is walking every hour, or smiling at yourself in the mirror. I've realized that we are thrust into these painful states of life, not usually being prepared for them. Best of luck to you.

Rangerboy, may I suggest Bowen Technique which is a soft tissue remedial therapy. It's very gentle, no massage or manipulation, and could help you find relief from the pain. Back pain is a common presentation to Bowen therapists. To find out your nearest therapist go to www.bowentherapists.com.

Best wishes
Sx

Hang in there - it will get better I promise. I know how you feel, after my op in November last year it was really uncomfortable for weeks. It was one step forward and three back and at times I cried with frustration. Gradually you will have more good days than bad - the first month is the worst then you will realise that you are not taking so many steps back. I kept a diary of my first two months - when I read it back I realise just how far I've come.

i have suffered with back pain for some 5 years now,i am 30 now, i have had episodes where it has been really bad, sort of gone and been bearable. Last November it starting getting really bad and has only got worse, i havnt really done any sport since.I had another mri confirming the disc bulge on my nerve.. I have done the physio thing, had the nerve block injection which only helped for a short time.. It is now bad again, i cannot straighten up properly and am bent forward when walking, as this causes the pain, seem in both legs the mo. I dont walk i shuffle! when i turn over in bed! the pain is bad!
I went to see the orthopedic spinal surgeon at bupa cardiff, he has recommended L4/L5 decompression, which is booked for the 12/3/09.

I dont really want to go under the knife, but i have gone from being active, surfing mountain biking, to doing absolutely nothing!!!

Is this the only route?

Is this the only route?[/quote]

Yes Smitho, In Wales, its all they will offer you. Success with your decopression procedure will depend on the dilligence and humanity of your Surgeon. I made 2 'freedom of information' requests to the spine unit in Cardiff, most of the BUPA Spine Surgeons are also NHS Spine Surgeons, and they informed me that they did not 'record or keep' records of how safe or successful their procedures are!!

If you have private health insurence then check out;
www.spinal-foundation.org
To cross referrence, have a look at the following sites showing the 'future' of spinal surgery being carried out 'today' in the USA.
www.bonati.com
www.laserspineinstitute.com
www.microspine.com
www.zerospinepain.com
www.www.sdspineinstitute.com
www.spinecenter.com
Also view, for research purposes;
www.spineuniverse.com
www.back.com
www.chirogeek.com
www.spine-health.com

If you decide to go through with the decompression Smitho, Here's wishing you all the very best and here's hoping for a speedy and successful recovery!!

Best wishes

SPINELF

No, it is not.

Your treatment way should be endoscopic spinal surgery. Investigate it on Google. Most probably you can be 99% same person as before surgery.

I have just been for my 20 min slow walk to get a paper (highlight of my day).
I must say that the spire hospital and staff were great, i had the op on friday and was out on monday. I researched my surgeon beforehand and found that he was highly reccommended, so that was a bit of piece of mind.

I feel stiff and a bit sore but not too bad, i do get some shooting pains down my left leg still , which i was told to expect. SOmetimes i get a realling dull pain in my leg which makes it hard to sleep, but all in all i am much better then i was, my posture is now straight, im not having spasms, so at the moment(touch wood) all is ok, plus i am not taking many painkillers.

so sad reading this thred

i understand the pain bit and the kids bit

am 8 days post op,was feeling great days 1-6 but yest and today im feeling hmmmm ..
achy lower right back, nowhere near anything like i had pre op n no sciatica but its niggling tonight ...

sending you cyber hugs n lotsa positive thoughts for you x

If nothing is showing on the MRI, could it be that scar tissue is forming and irritating the nerves. There could also be lesions forming. I read that "Serra Peptase" could dissolve scar tissue especially if newly formed. Well worth a try.
Best wishes.

Hi,

An update on my progress.

I'm still suffering low back pain, not as severe as when I posted previously, I have been attending an Osteopath once a week since my last post and it has made some improvement, also attend a back clinic in my local health centre once a week.

I'm completely rigid and can only bend forward very slightly, can't put my socks or shoes on myself.

I have managed to get off some of the more serious pain relief, now take DHC 8 per day.

I have binned the Tramadol, Amytripiline, Oxy Codone as they were playing tricks with my mind, and I was really quite unwell when I started weaning myself off them, flu lik symptons, stomach pains, depression etc, but now feeling much better, although sleep is disturbed as I'm very sore when turning over in bed etc.

I just hope and pray that my low back pain will eventually go away.

See my Surgeon in Glasgow Southern General on April 21st.

Meanwhile I'll keep soldiering on with my visits to the OPsteopath and the back clinic.

Hope everyone is feeling better.

x

Hi Smitho, I glad to see all went well for, and I hope the improvements continue!

All the very best

SPINELF

Sorry to see you are still in signicant pain!
I'm glad to see you are getting some relief from the Osteopath.
Let us know how you get on at your consultation on the 21st April.

All the very best

SPINELF

Hi All, sorry to hear about the residual problems Rangersboy, have there been more improvements? I have been following these posts for a while and I am in the same position somewhat. I had the op (my first) all going brilliantly but then did too much too soon and have since suffered from the most excruciating agonising fits of pain and spasms. I literally can’t move and it is getting very impractical too at home for the family. I will keep up the posts with recovery advice.
Prior to the injury I was a fitness nut and always active. I assumed my back was rebelling from a lack of exercise post op but now I realise it might be more serious. The nerve damage and numbness is actually improving which is positive, have others found this? i.e. My leg and other muscles which stopped working are gradually beginning to function as the nerve sends it’s signals again. This has kept keep some sanity! I am having 4 physio sessions a week on private medical. I am also in the pool each day doing leg kicks and walking. Still unable to raise my heel on the RHS unless supported by water. Despite all this the frequent spasms and extreme muscle pain attack and render me useless. I have been prescribed the usual painkillers which I hate taking.
Having an yet another MRI on Monday and follow up with surgeon after. Will try and keep in touch as much as I can with any advice and tips. Bleak times at the moment though!
Smitho, I was the same as you post op, you will recover quickly but please be careful and don’t get too gun-ho. 5weeks post I thought everything was fab and did some big miles in the car, ditched the painkillers and a did an all day conference with work which is why I think now 9 wks post op I am in a right mess. If only I had done less I think I would have been ok. Hope that helps! Not scaremongering, but just a sage bit of advice hopefully.

Spinelf thanks too for all your info shared on this forum.

Shoutbox
  1. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    ❤❣ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 🌹 Thursday,💝 Cindy, 💞💗 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment & service.. 💋💋Gaga, 💋medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💘Sisi,💥 slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality, always thrilled to see you.😘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Thursday, ♥ Michelle 👄👄 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 👌 💞 Thursday, ❣ Cici... 💋 💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  11. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💫💥💋 Thursday ❣ Ruby, 💞💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞💋 Lucy, 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💋 Jessica, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💞❤ Thursday, ♥ Yoyo, 👄👄 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ and 😉 Tammy 👌 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  22. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  30. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  35. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  38. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  48. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  50. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
Back