Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last minute change of plan...Help!

Yhyamhmd

Reaction score
Okay here's the deal. I've struggled with this decission since October and now at the very last minute I've decided that I'm not going to rent a new space.  :-/I guess I'm looking for someone to reassure me that I've made the right choice. But anyone who feels that I went about it the wrong way, please feel free to lay it on me. I feel like a schmuck for backing out at the last minute but, it really took me this long to come to terms with the fact that it's not the right move for me. Also it's taken the business owner this long to construct the space that he said would be ready in 2 weeks (that was in Oct.)I was going to rent a space in a business that's been established with a large clientel for several years however, massage is a new addition to this space. The owner is not a MT and really knows nothing about it. He's built two new rooms for massage and plans to rent each space for $450 monthly. With the stipulation that the room will be rented to another MT for the hours I'm not useing it for the same rate (not a rent split). Each MT has their own rates and services. He does the booking and sells our GC.The other MT has already approached me with the fact that she feels my rates are too low and that she  lowered hers to meet mine. Minor drama that I can over look but raises concern for client competition. I'm not worried about myself because I know that I'm not like that. But it worries me about what I may be up against.Also, I currently work as IC for local day spa with 60/40 split and my own space. Situation is working out very well but currently very slow. I have a new opportunity to expand with this space and have decided to put my focus on this space.I don't know if this is all clear enough because I'm trying to keep the details limited and the post short (not doing a very good job ).Oh ya, the other idea I had was to offer myself on call as need with a rate split instead of rent, at least until I see that the space will work. I'm really not so sure that there's enough business for 2 MT's at this space. I'd like to wait it out to see if it will grow. Any oppinions would be wonderful. I know I waited too long to come to you all because I'm actually going to inform the business owner today that I'm not taking the space. I'm a little concerned that it will make me look irresponsibble. But my fiance and I have decided that this isn't the right time to take a gamble and I have to back out now.help :-/

Sounds like you took your time and thought both situations through before making your decision.   If you are happy at the day spa and feel that there are new opportunities opening up for you there, it sounds like a good choice.  I have personally never rented space so I am not sure if that situation is good or bad.  If they didn't follow through with the deadline they first mentioned, then that would be a red flag for me.  Also collecting rent twice on the same room seems odd to me, but again, I have never rented space.  That could be the norm.You are really the only one who knows what it best for you.  Follow your intuition.  Like you said, you feel it is not the right move.   Best of Luck! :D  

Some decisions are hard to make. And you need to go with what is best for you (as long as you don't knowingly injure another person). Did you ever express your vacilation about your plans?Legally: Did you sign any kind of an agreement. Did you make a definite legal agreement that could be binding in court. (As far as an agreement goes, not being a lawyer, I would say that he breached your original agreement by not meeting the completion deadline [just my opinion].)Best of luck.

First of all, I would definitely not rent from this guy. He seems like a total rip-offer. Can hardly believe he's going to charge you $450 a month and another therapist $450 a month on the exact same room. You two would have to share the room, possibly not getting to use it as much as you should be able to and he's ending up with $900 to rent a single room--that, to me, is highway robbery. I can't believe he will get away with that. You're doing the right thing by walking away. I almost feel like he deserves getting last minute notice from you--serves him right. I hope the other therapist does the same thing.Be well,Jen

Hi Graci,I read all of your past posts on this subject, just to get myself aquainted with the whole situation before commenting.I read you had been working with the chiropractor, so I guess, since you didn't mention that here, the chiropractic job is done now.That leaves you with the job you currently and previously mentioned -- the spa.
I also work for a small day spa and have my own space. I've decorated as I please, provide my own linens and oils and they do my booking. I give cards at the Chiro. office for this spa and they book my clients for me. Any new clients that come in other wise go to the owner. I have a 60/40 split.
This is what you had mentioned previously about the "new guy".
No lease, just month to month...Rent $450 per/month...I set my own rates...He does advertising and booking...I set my own ours...It's my own business...I can sell any product that I want...I collect payment myself...He will provide table and storage in the room...I can split rent if I don't want a lot of hours...He has thousands of past/current clients...He already has "a lot of people" interested...Oh ya, there is going to be a small gas lit fireplace in the room (that sounds cozy)...I provide my own linens, oils, etc...I can do any addt'l advertising that I want... ...I'm creating my own brochure, business card and gift certs. He'll sell my GC's and do all my booking.
From what I can tell, even though the spa is slow, you seem to like it. آ Especially if you have kept that job for this amount of time.What I am not sure of, is if you have already told the owner of the "tanning salon" you don't want to work with him or not.I'd say, don't burn any bridges at this point. آ You spoke very well of him previously and unless he has changed his attitude, he may well be a potential place to move in the future if you have to.I'd also try and help find him a therapist who may be interested in renting from him, just to keep on even better terms, since you mentioned you feel like a schmuck for backing out at the last minute. آ Just the action of trying to help him, could go a long way for you, if you needed to ask for a space to rent from him later on.As far as his 2 week deadline of having the space finished, I recall you mentioned he was sound-proofing it. آ Do you think he was goofing off or not working on completing the space ... or do you feel he had a legitimate reason why it didn't get done in time? آ I know you had said he really knew nothing about massage therapy and the like. آ If he was truly working on trying to get everything done the right way, maybe he did not have a good concept of the length of time it would take to complete the project.  Just some thoughts if you are going to mention the 2 week deadline as a reason for getting "out".Just a few thoughts. آ Please feel free to give more info, just for general purposes if nothing else.You have too look out for yourself. آ You have to make sure you can pay the rent and whatnot. آ If you can't or are uncomfortable, then there is no reason to take the leap until you are prepared.As long as you can try not to make it hard on him, if he was counting on you, then I think you have done the best you can.Hope this helps.:)

Thanks for the helpful responces so far. :-* It is nice to know that this community is here for situations like this. Sometimes I feel like a fish out of water when it comes to business decisions.I did go to speak with him today. He's not upset with me because he knows that he can fill the space if he needs to. But he's very worried that I may be passing up a good opportunity. He said that he really likes me and knows that I'll do very well in his space. In fact I already have one client that knows I'll be there and is holding out to book with me there. He's sold some GC for me and that amount will cover more than half the first months rent.There is going to be a month to month written agreement. He thinks that I should get in there and decide after the first month. I suggested doing a 60/40 or 70/30 spllit to begin. He said he has no problem with that but said he's not in this to make money off of us. He really just wants to add the service as an extra selling point for his business. He has said several times that he really doesn't want to rent the space to others, but he was just concidering it as an option in case we wern't going to be there for many hours. I think at this point he knows that he doesn't want too many people involved. He hasn't mentioned it again for a while.The rooms are just about finished. Just sanding, painting and decorating left to do. While I was standing there he told several clients that the space would be ready the beginning of next week. I listened as he recomended massage to several people and (for my benefit) he handed my brochure to a lady inquiring about bridal services. I know he wants to see this work out.I still would appreciate any words of advice since I told him that I would think about it for a few more days.Thanks Texas-gal...I knew you would do the research before responding to my limited details. And I'm still with the Chiro. but just monday mornings (no more desk shifts). I'm getting a few clients from him, but not enough to really say its working well. He does a lot of soft tissue manip. and most patients there like the insurance coverage. They'll take my 15 min. session because it's covered. The up side is that he's a very respected Doctor in town and I've met many local people thru him. ;)thanks again...still undecided :-/

hey graci,i haven't taken the time to read the other posts here yet (of course i will when i have more time, i always read every post) آ but i would say that it may have been a wise decision to not work for this dude. آ it sounded like you were passing up a great opportunity until you mentioned that this guy would rent out the space while you weren't using it. آ what a knuckle head. آ you can't do that! آ the whole point of RENTING is that the space is yours. آ one of the beautiful things of having your own space is working when you want, as much or as little as you want, without someone telling you that you can't use the space 'cause someone else is. آ i don't like the sound of this guy.the only other thing that stood out to me is that if you wait to see how business goes, remember that others are building their business...taking the time to talk with clients, build their business, do the advertising and putting in the time during slow periods and building a reputation for the place whether it's good or bad. آ things grow if you make them grow, not if you wait to see how they grow, you know what i mean? آ sometimes what seems like a failing pratice is just someone not doing what it takes to make it, or vice versa...when a practice is successful, doesn't mean that it would be no matter who was there but that the people who are there are doing the right things to make it work.when i first started out at the spa i worked at one of the reasons i really loved the idea of working there is because it was brand new. آ no one new what to expect...good or bad. آ they didn't have any pre-conceived ideas that the place was great or that it sucked. آ so, i came in...worked really hard to build up a great client base and great reputation. آ  of course, after being treated like crap by the company i left to open my own place. آ good luck in whatever you do!  

Thanks for the words of encouragement tereb. I agree that it is up to me to build my own business. The thing there is that he said he's doing some advertising. So I really haven't done anything other than create a brochure and tell people that I'll be starting at this new space soon. I'd like to do something on my own but I'm not exactly sure of what to do til I actually get into the space. He promised that his large clientel base is already interested. My fiance has a point with his concern in that. He says if all these people are so excited about getting a massage why would they wait to go to this new place instead of just finding someone who is already established. If someone wants a massage they'll find someone do do it. They won't just wait months and months til the space is constructed.   ???I think I'm just nervouse about the unknown factor. The thing is though, I'll continue on call with the current day spa. At least I know I make enough there to pay the rent at the new space if I have to for a couple of months. I certainly do not want that to happen for long.   :-/

He says if all these people are so excited about getting a massage why would they wait to go to this new place instead of just finding someone who is already established. If someone wants a massage they'll find someone do do it. They won't just wait months and months til the space is constructed.
Graci,I can understand your fiance's concern, however, I do believe there are many people who will wait for an owner to bring in a therapist instead of going out to look one up.  For many people, massage is a luxury, not a necessity.  Of course, many people have a necessity for massage to.  I would venture to say that at a tanning salon, you have a lot of clients who have discretionary income.  I mean, they are paying to "get brown".Probably the reason many have not gone out to find a therapist yet, is because they trust this guy to bring in someone awesome.Maybe his clientele is not as loyal as you want to believe and that is where the concern is coming in?  Maybe you are just worried about dipping your feet in the unknown.  Or maybe your fiance is concerned that he doesn't want to see you get hurt emotionally if this doesn't work out.  Who knows.  All would be legitimate concerns, and some may or may not apply.It sounds like the business owner is trying to work hard to get you clients.  After all, you already said he is promoting your brochure and selling gift certificates, prior to you being there.  Unless he is some sort of sleaze-bag that we don't know about, I'd say the more you write about him, the better the deal is looking like to me.You can get out at any time.  At this point, if you can afford it, if all the information is here and nothing is being left out, I am inclined to say try it a few months and see what happens.  The worst is that you leave and the best is that you get busy, quick.  Why not give it three months (assuming you have the cash for that long) and see what numbers you are getting by the end of that time period?Just a thought.  I don't want to suggest you do something you aren't wanting to do.  But, you seem to still be coming and going on this one and it is sounding more and more like you may want it, but your fiance does not.Maybe find out if your fiance has any underlying issues ya'll haven't discussed yet?Good luck! :)

It is hard to believe that Terab is the only other one besides me that seemed to catch the fact that the owner is charging each therapist $450 to use one room and they don't get to use it at their descretion. This could become very hindersome for the two therapists if they try and book a client and find out afterwards that the spot they wanted is already taken by the other therapist. This is a hug red flag (IMO) that needs to be re-addressed with the owner before I would commit to working there.Be well,Jen

No, you two aren't the only ones. I caught that right away too. I'm not sure; though, if he actually meant $450 x 2 or $450 divided by 2. Maybe he meant the "same rate" for each of them, $225/each?? I think I also read something about sharing the rent. If he does want to collect $900/mth, yeah IMO, that's way too much.

Jen,
It is hard to believe that Terab is the only other one besides me that seemed to catch the fact that the owner is charging each therapist $450 to use one room and they don't get to use it at their descretion.
you two aren't the only ones who caught it.I was under the impression their discretion was what they had worked out for opposite days or hours. آ Though it is more than I would charge for a room, and though I believe in the therapist having sole use of their room, since the two therapists seemed to be ok with that, I figure that is their choice.I have posted in other places what I would do if renting to a therapist, but each person is different, so that is why I didn't address the issue.I would prefer though to see one therapist, one rent, one room. آ But that is me.I actually, came back to this thread today, because I wanted to mention it would be a good idea to make sure the owner doesn't come back and kick Graci out, because the other therapist decided they wanted more hours in the room. آ Just another thing to think about. Oh, and while I am thinking (which was something else I meant to say earlier)... I'd say make sure that IF you (Graci) decide to work there full time, you may want to make sure he isn't going to charge you $900/month.آ Then I saw your post and figured I'd better make sure you (Jen) didn't think I was ignoring the $450/two therapists. آ Would hate you to think I didn't pay attention! :eek:Have a great day everyone! Sorry if this and my last post seem a little scattered... I have a lot of thoughts that aren't working in proper sequence today.   آ :)

i agree with texasgal that people actually will wait till the therapist comes there.  some people are funny like that.  they won't go and find a therapist, they wait till one finds them....if that makes any sense.with the discussions above, yes....huge red flag.  this guy should commit to something and you should make sure you COMPLETELY understand his position and that he understands your position.  sounds like someone who is willing to take advaneforum.xxxe of the situation.  if he's looking to make more money than $450 a month he should just pay some sort of commission.  otherwise, let them pay their $450 and call it a day.

From an earlier thread
I cleared up some things with him. The space is mine for whatever hours I tell him that I want it. I'll pay $450 and he'll rent it to someone else (if there is anyone) who wants it for the remaining hours. I wasn't so sure about that situation at first but, if that did happen at least I wouldn't feel obligated to go in for hours that I don't want (nights, sundays...).

It sounds like he was upfront about his rental plans fairly early in discussions and no-one got too upset about it as Graci said she'd come around to it.  I just assumed they were open extended hours and the owner wanted someone there all the time and Graci wasn't prepared to do that, understandably. I'd be wondering how the other MT felt about just getting leftover hours (days when Graci is at other day spa/chiro/doesn't want to do evenings/Sundays/etc)

What if the other MT wants some of your hours?  What if you want to leave the other day spa and concentrate your business here?  How will that work with the rent?

How many hours per week is the room yours? If you've got it from 1-6pm 4 days per week, $450 is more than $20 per hour.  If you have it from 9-6 5 days per week, it's about $11 per hour.     I think you should probably suggest it will be less confusing for all if he figures out an hourly rental so everyone knows what they are entitled to. If he says, "well I'm open 8am till 10pm 7 days per week, so you could use the room 14hrs per day 7 days per week, that's almost 100 hours you can split" you'll have to counter with massage isn't THAT popular at 8am in the morning and bargin on what you would consider to be dead hours when clients are unlikely. You paying $450 for as many hours as you feel like and some other MT paying something else for other hours is just too vague.  Or get him to state how many hours access to the room you will have for $450 (which is basically get him to give you an hourly rate).  If you only want an hour $450 is silly, if you want 40 hrs it seems fairly cheap if he can generate the business for you.

I'm sorry, I think this is a great opportunity! The only thing I would do is make the deal contigent on exclusive rights to the room for $450 per month. The fact that he has already sold enough gift certificates for you to cover half a month's rent shows his good intentions. I think he could really help you build a solid business. I would personally give it at least a 3 month trial period.

Thank you all sooooo much. Many wonderful words of encouragement and caution. You all do your homework so well!Just to clear up a few concerns. As I said earlier I was trying to make it a short post and may have been a little vague:There are two rooms to be rented. Currently there are two therapists who he has chosen to rent to. We each have our own space (so far). We each will pay $450 per/month and can have the space for the specific hours we choose. I personally think that he came up with the add'l therapist idea only, after our first meeting when, I asked him if the rent could be split so that I could share the space. My first thught was that $450 may be a lot to comit to but $225 would be nicer. At our next few meetings he mentioned renting the space to another MT for the hours I wouldn't be there but, he mentioned it at the $450 amount. So, I actually think that I mistakenly put the idea into his head and he changed it around a bit when he saw $ signs. At several meetings since then he's actually said that he likes the idea of just the (2) MT's. He hasn't actually ruled out the idea of 2 people per space but I think that he's not really focusing on it either. I don't really see it as an area of too much concern for myself just because the hours that I gave him are the only hours that I want to work anyway. 8-5 Tue-Sat. I don't want to work at night or on Sundays. Monday I'm at the Chiro office.I still intend to continue on call with the day spa. I see that I could just block myself out in the book when she calls. Leave for how ever long I need to and be available again. I really do not want to loose out with her since she's very busy in the summer months and is actually expanding soon. I've developed a small clientelle with her and have no intentions of taking that clientell to the new space.The only other thing is that the other MT has chosen her hours to to be almost exactly the same as mine. He said that he would book us every other client, unless someone specificlly requests one or the other of us. So, I do see where he may consider filling the space in the evenings and Sundays. I personally don't see that many MT's would want those hours and I don't think that he's found anyone yet.The only concern I have with someone else in the space is my eqipment (hot rock pan, foot tub etc.) The table is his and my lines will be in a locked cabinet outside the space. I'll have my files in a cary case that I'll take with me each day. I am considering selling facial products also, so storage of that will be a concern to address with him as well.The business owner seems like a genuine nice guy. He hasn't made me feel that he's a creep AT ALL  :) I feel like he can be trusted to do the right thing. My fiance finally came around to the idea of just trying it out for a few months.  ;D I'm pretty confident that after the first month I'll have a very good idea of how things will work. After several months I'll know for sure. ;) I just really don't like the idea of going into something without the intentions of it being perminent. That's still my own insecurity I guess, comeing through from past employment where my focus was always on job advancement and climbing some sort of carreer latter. Which I realize was very dependent on other people (bosses, management, etc.). My situation has changed and my method of advancement has changed. Now I'm very dependent on ME ;D and that's a good thing!  :-*I hope this has cleared some things up.So, is it still a good situation  ???

It really sounds like it could turn out to be a good thing, at least to me.If you have the money to float you for a few months, I'd say think hard about it before passing it up!  :)

I fully understand your indecision, it's always hard to commit to the unknown.  It sounds like everyone is helping you to gain perspective on your situation with their cautions and encouragements.  As they said, you are the one who has to be happy with your decision and you are the one who has to "do the job".  By being the one who has actually seen and spoken to this owner, you have the best knowledge of his intentions.  Hearing about an experience secondhand or seeing it on paper is less powerful than the tone of voice, body language, etc. that you actually observe in person.  If you feel he is honest, it would be worth giving it a try for a few months.  I would be sure to get everything in writing, so there are no surprises for you or him.  The 900 dollar a month part didn't sound so good, like the guy was out to milk people.  Just think, making that kind of money without doing any physical labor like we do for much less money (usually)  :(  Good luck in your final decision!)

Shoutbox
  1. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  2. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  3. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💞❤Monday, 💋💞Sophia, 💘💗25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, very pretty. and Tammy💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Monday, 😘💘 Ada, 💋💋 a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+. and Fifi 🏵 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  8. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  10. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  11. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  12. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  13. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  14. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  15. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  19. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  23. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  24. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  25. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  26. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  28. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  29. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  33. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  38. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  39. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  40. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  42. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  43. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  49. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  50. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
Back