Massage Spa
Super SPA.

Massage parlours with extra services in Thane and near places

sexy Asian girl , best massage
Shoutbox
  1. AquaBaySpa:
    Start Your Week With A Great Relaxing Massage BOOK APPLE:heart1 Pretty, 20s, 5’3, Best Attitude, Awesome Massage, Tease, & Finish or CICI:heart1 Petite, Sexy & Slim body, 30s, 5’3, Open-Minded, Strong Massage, Great Finish Aqua Bay Spa Leslie & Hwy 7 CALL NOW (647) 939-0599 or VISITAQUABAYSPA.CA
  2. Kim in Vaughan:
    ❤ I provide beautiful Vietnamese massage in Vaughan ❤ Please call or text me to hookup ❤ 647-708-3899 ❤ I am a friendly and curvy lady
  3. Daisy Spa:
    💦900 Middlefield💦Best Massage💦Scarborough 💦 Sweet girl CICI HAS RETURNED and is ready for ITALIAN SLIDE 💦text 647-248-2098💦call 647-342-8272💦Sexy Attendants💦
  4. PinkParadise:
    Monday at Pink Paradise, 370 Steeles Ave W (𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙒𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙎𝙩) , 905-597-6683: nice Cici and sweetie Selena. 🌴𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲🌴, 𝟯𝟳𝟬 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝘃𝗲 𝗪, 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝟭𝟬𝟮𝗕, 𝗩𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟱𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟲𝟴𝟯
  5. WaterLily:
    Monday at Water Lily 647-430-9535: Chinese Lisa and Chinese Sophia at 🌸𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐚🌸 𝐃𝟑-𝟒𝟐𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐯𝐞 𝐄, 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 🌸𝟔𝟒𝟕-𝟒𝟑𝟎-𝟗𝟓𝟑𝟓🌸
  6. SpaTimes:
    Monday at 💖 Spa Times💖, 2827 Kingston Rd, Scarborough 416-269-9888: Cindy and Eva. 𝐒𝐩𝐚 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝟐𝟖𝟐𝟕 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐝, 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝟒𝟏𝟔-𝟐𝟔𝟗-𝟗𝟖𝟖𝟖
  7. Healthy7:
    Monday at Healthy7: Curvy Vietnamese Cici and Curvy Vietnamese Jenny. 🌷𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒚𝟳🌷 𝟮𝟬𝟵𝟱 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗱, 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝟮𝟭𝟭 ☎𝟒𝟏𝟔-𝟐𝟒𝟑-𝟗𝟑𝟔𝟐☎
  8. WilsonHolistic:
    Come to Wilson Holistic, 382 Wilson Ave, North York 416-840-0071, and experience Incredible Massage today. 💜𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞 𝟯𝟴𝟮 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒗𝒆, 𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌 (𝟰𝟭𝟲)𝟴𝟰𝟬-𝟬𝟬𝟳𝟭 💜
  9. KingsVIP:
    Always the best treatment at Kings VIP, 535 Evans, Etobicoke 416-531-6969. 👑 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐏𝐀 👑 𝟓𝟑𝟓 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐄 | 𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐊𝐄, 𝐎𝐍 | 𝟒𝟏𝟔-𝟓𝟑𝟏-𝟔𝟗𝟔𝟗
  10. Dexx456:
    Asian sexy baby Rebecca
  11. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Dec 6. 10am-11pm New First Day Chinese Bobo 155cm, 107lbs 34C & New Chinese Hailey
  12. Daisy Spa:
    💦900 Middlefield💦Best Massage💦Scarborough 💦 Sweet girl CICI HAS RETURNED and is ready for ITALIAN SLIDE 💦text 647-248-2098💦call 647-342-8272💦Sexy Attendants💦
  13. Kitchener Massage:
    Fiona and Rebecca are both here on Fridays ☎ These sweet and busty Asian girls will warm up your winter ☎ 206 King East ☎ Unit D ☎ Behind Babylon Restaurant ☎ Kitchener ☎ 226-792-7017
  14. Aqua Health Centre:
    💓 Wendy and Yuki are available tonite! 💓 Slow relaxing massage 💓 1729 Bloor Street West 💓 At Keele Subway Station 💓 High Park area 💓 647-343-6851💓
  15. Kim in Vaughan:
    ❤ I provide beautiful Vietnamese massage in Vaughan ❤ Please call or text me to hookup ❤ 647-708-3899 ❤ I am a friendly and curvy lady
  16. Dotanuki:
    2190 Warden Ave#201 416-800-7887, cold day needs a hot TABLE SHOWER. Mia, Yuki and Yuyu are happy to wash you down
  17. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have four girls on Sunday Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package Call: 647 891 0699💋
  18. Waterfall Spa:
    Enjoy quality time with sexy babes Coco and Wendy on Sunday 💙 Open 10am-9pm 💙 Attractive friendly girls! 💙 2324 Lakeshore Blvd 💙 Etobicoke 💙 M8V 1B6 💙 416-252-9922 💙 $40 for thirty minutes
  19. Tokyo Rose:
    I am at LILY SPA TODAY 416-357-9233
  20. Lily Luxury Spa:
    We have TWO INTERNATIONAL GIRLS today. Brazilian Indian IVY 25 and Asian JENNIFER who are very eager to please.☎ 416-551-3890
  21. MagicGarden:
    Sunday at 🌻⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿⎠🌻: ♡ 𝕵𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖊 Maria & Chinese Vivian ♡. Magic Garden, 5-7665 Kennedy Rd, Markham 📞 ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻 📞 ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  22. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    New Sexy girl Julie: She is Young Vietnamese BBJ/CIM Queen.and KK:Chinese BBJ/CIM Queen .and Helen ☎416-800-8026(9:30am-9:00pm)
  23. See You Health Center:
    MiKa : She is young Vietnamese BBJ/CIM Queen . She With Natural C Cup lfk is allowed, she love kissing lips and Nancy: Vietnamese BBJ/CIM Queen She With Natural DD Cup. She is naturally curved with a nice tight sexy ass. ☎416-800-8026
  24. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage and Merriment or only Merriment 587-357-4922 only text :heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6:heart6
  25. MagicGarden:
    Sunday at 🌻⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿⎠🌻: ♡ 𝕵𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖊 Maria & Chinese Vivian ♡. Magic Garden, 5-7665 Kennedy Rd, Markham 📞 ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻 📞 ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻

[email protected]

Reaction score
Writing a FR after long time

Visited uban spa at ghodbunder. Was my first visit to this spa. I'm regular visitor to 0¥a£ [email protected] decided to try new hence visited this place. Nice ambience , visited in the eve so only 1 therapist was available namely €kπ@ was okeish in looks better than most locals look wise. Started the massage with a good pressure . I also started chitchatting with her to make her comfortable. Whole heartedly she was doing the massage , I was confused that does this spa provide extras or is this any no nonsense spa. But while massaging she kept touching the sex points which was an hint for me. While chitchatting she asked for extras.....
My johny saluted and was eager to ask what type of extras do u provide... Before that she promptly said b2b which she quoted 3k... I was just laughing and politely said her dude even if it's my first visit here I'm not new in this field so bargained and decided to take FS @ 3k. I was just thinking a regular jerk but when she undressed, I was just looking at her naked body well maintained figure nice boobs very very very nice boobs not too shaggy nor to small perfectly sized. Was in love with her boobs. She started kissing my full body , literally johny was asking again and again asli kaam kab hogaa... Controlled Johnny's emotion and was enjoying her service.. after that started the deed with just licking, pressing and playing with her lovely boobs for literally an 15-20 mins . After several reminders frm her abt the deed I decided to insert started with WOT ------- Missionery and ended the deed with doggy style (20-25 mins) she was just like goli ya spray laga ke aye ho kyaa.... She literally enjoyed the deed. Im a big big big fan of her boobs . Will definitely visit her again within a week or 2 .... Just one mood off point---- doubt of Rs. 500/- stolen by her from my pants.....
But not confirmed..
Boobs 20/10
Ass. 8/10
Looks 7/10
Service 9/10( 1 point less just for the doubt)
Charges -2k counter + 3k FS + 500 stolen

FR is after a long time hence maan bhaar bhar kar likhaa hain .. Henceforth short n simple FRs

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk
Just got intimation from Royal Oak, could you PM me the rate and menu card?

highonlife

Reaction score
Greetings from Blue Bells Thai Spa & Salon

Good news!!
We are open!!

Vaccinated staff, Clean, Sanitized & Hygienic!

1st Flr Falchhaya, Bhausaheb Parab road, Near Dahisar Bridge, Kandarpada Dahisar West - Opp Nand dham CHS and Chamunda Hospital

+91 - 9819963973

ANYONE VISITED THIS SPA... AMY REVIEWS.....??

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 Plus using Tapatalk
yes ..they are not providing extra service

Draculareborn

Reaction score
Hi..in Thane for 2-3 days..have come from Dubai. Anyone visiting Dubai can contact me for getting suggestions on FS in MP'S. Had gone to Ocean spa once and had a lady named Sana there and got FS. It seems the spa is closed now. Any other MP for B2B or FS in thane...read many threads here. Urban, Thirza, Royal Oak etc. Are mentioned here.

Can someone plz help with couple of names where I can get some service even being a first time visitor and not denied service etc.

Request everyone's help on this. What would also be the best time to go there. Weekend day afternoon sounds okay?

Plz help

unknown.007

Reaction score
Old [email protected] spa near Mulund Farsaan mart has started again with same previous owner. She had moved to mulund chek naka.. That sge closed and again come back... N€[email protected] who used to be in chek naka branch and who shifted to Bhandup opp Jainam is also there in Frsaan mart spa... Also J0§[email protected] Both old timers.. No new girl.. The owner [email protected]@ moves from one place to other but problem is same 2-3 ladies.. No new fresh faces.. But everything is on the cards.. fs 3k...sureshot but quality of girls not good. Same old stuff.. If anybody visits the spa, let me know if there is any new face

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
I just know Neha from there..apart from..how is Josna and who is better who give best extra service there? its urgent bro..planning soon.

Thanks.

Mature1974

Reaction score
Old [email protected] spa near Mulund Farsaan mart has started again with same previous owner. She had moved to mulund chek naka.. That sge closed and again come back... N€[email protected] who used to be in chek naka branch and who shifted to Bhandup opp Jainam is also there in Frsaan mart spa... Also J0§[email protected] Both old timers.. No new girl.. The owner [email protected]@ moves from one place to other but problem is same 2-3 ladies.. No new fresh faces.. But everything is on the cards.. fs 3k...sureshot but quality of girls not good. Same old stuff.. If anybody visits the spa, let me know if there is any new face

Anybody visited [email protected][email protected] mart spa? pm me

Lucifer2103

Reaction score
Could somebody write detailed info/FR or pm me on B1ue L0t0s spa opposite Fortis, Mulund.....
Members have written bad about it but no detailed FR or any info. The counter boy asks 2k for oil massage... dont know what wud b asked inside for extras......

Dont Go there, very rude behavior of all people right from girl at counter

unknown.007

Reaction score
[email protected] near Rmall Mulund again opened, any idea how it is, because I am sure the girls earlier there shifted to Mulund statn again...then who are new staff here at this reopened spa near Rmall....the news is confirm...please anyone check and confirm

unknown.007

Reaction score
which is that spa there at corner near talav pali, thane in that old building,

is that still open, i forgot that Spa name.

Mature1974

Reaction score
[email protected] near Rmall Mulund again opened, any idea how it is, because I am sure the girls earlier there shifted to Mulund statn again...then who are new staff here at this reopened spa near Rmall....the news is confirm...please anyone check and confirm
Glamour (Sapna owner) was till last year nr Farsaan mart.. Last October, Sapna shifted to near R mall. Now she again has shifted to Farsaan mart.. The R mall spa is of a new owner now diff from Sapna, different girls.