Massage Techniques

Robert D

Reaction score
I have been in class now for about 6 months now. Studying and passing tests have been pretty easy for me. I have trouble with our hands-on massage time. I feel lost when giving a massage. Is there ways to develop a pattern, or it is just something that comes with time and practice. I feel like I am all over, not really make nice smooth transactions from one part to another.

My experience was similar. For a long time I felt like I was "faking it". For some people it's as natural as breathing. For me, I came from an environment where no one touched each other, and it was very much a learning process.

Just trust that it's all OK, and keep at it. It's like everything else, the more you do, the better you get. And try to relax. It's really not rocket science.

As long as you aren't hurting someone (ouch!) and you are touching them with a positive intent, you're doing good. Touch is such a powerful and wonderful tool all in itself.

The other thing I rarely did in school because I had so little time and I was financially challenged, was to get lots and lots of bodywork. From people that are experienced, and people that aren't.

You'll learn the most from being aware of what each move feels like. Bad expediences are valuable too. Someone with all the great tech skills in the world can give a crappy massage if they are tense and angry, and once you receive a massage from someone in that state, you'll never forget it!

You'll learn that it doesn't feel good to be semi-naked, vulnerable, and have someone ignore your comments that the pressure hurts.

You'll discover how good it feels to know the person working on you genuinely cares about you as a person, or you'll pick up hits that they could care less about you and they're planning their spaghetti dinner in their head and watching the clock.

You'll find that a roaring good laugh with someone during a massage helps you to relax and pumps up your endorphins.

Or you'll touch base with how fabulous it feels to spend the first time in weeks just laying silent and relaxed and not engaged in anything other than turning yourself over to sensation.

Things that worry you when you're working (I'm spending too much time doing the same stroke over and over) seem so different when you're the recipient (that really helps me to relax, feeling the rhythm of a repetitive stroke and being able to look forward to that great sensation repeated).

You wouldn't sell any other product you didn't believe in and use yourself, so don't become one of those MT's that loses touch (bad pun) with the profession and goes for months without getting a massage themselves.

School is/was hard for a lot of us, so be easy on yourself. It won't come all at once, but don't lose sight of the fact you're entering into a profession that is inherently about self-care, feeling good, taking care, being nurturing, helping. Kindness.

I got so stressed out in school I manifested a bizarre and unusual neurological disorder.............looking back on it I find it very amusing how stressful it was to me to enter into this profession! But I've never regretted it one bit.
savannah

yep, I felt lost at first too. you will, with practice, develop your own kind of pattern. your own flow. it will evolve as you do, too.

just

Has your school given you any flows/routines to learn, or have they taught you a bunch of separate moves with the expectation that you'll "develop your own" flow/routine?

One of the joys of massage (and there are many, many joys) is that as your awareness as a therapist expands (which comes from knowledge, experience, and freedom to explore), your abilities will grow and flourish. Rest assured, you will definitely develop your own 'pattern'. In fact, you'll have more than one as time goes by. Believe me, if you were to film yourself doing bodywork now and film yourself again in one, and then two, and then three, you'll be amazed at how you perform massage. Take it easy. Breathe. Be easier on yourself. And enjoy the ride.

Has your school given you any flows/routines to learn, or have they taught you a bunch of separate moves with the expectation that you'll "develop your own" flow/routine?

This is excatly how we are being taught. A quick review of techniques and then it is all up to us to put it together. I want to be great, not just good, so I set the bar high for myself. I finally found something that I really enjoy and can't wait to do it for a living.

practice is what is going to make you more confident. along with your anatomy knowledge as you go through school, and your massage therapy career.

one school i went to focused on teaching routines and the focus was basic swedish massage. the next school i went to taught some separate techniques and was a little more clinical and protocol focused.

i was certainly glad i had several hundred hours schooling and experience doing swedish massage before i went to the second more technical school, because it did make it easier for me to incorporate the protocol into a smooth, connected massage. however, you don't want to get locked into a pattern that belongs to someone else, or even worse doesn't address the needs of your client.

listen to savannah bloom and receive as much bodywork as you can, even if it is only trades with fellow classmates. make two short lists while you are getting a massage: what i liked... and what i wished was different. this can also help giving positive and constructive feedback to your classmates.

if you really need a routine to follow (like for a full body relaxation session), sit down, visualize a session, and write it out. then take that paper with you and follow it. you won't have to follow it for long. (when i first started working, i would lie in bed at night and "see" myself giving a complete one hour massage before falling asleep).

other than that, i was taught that the nervous system likes things in groups of three. so if you do effleurage, do it two more times. remember to cross the joints when doing effleurage, it makes the move feel more complete than stopping short.
think about how you can make the arm and the shoulder feel connected when you are working, then the shoulder and the back. the back and the opposite shoulder connected to the other arm. and so on.

Would you like for us to give you examples of some routines?

I believe we had a really nice thread that was routine informative without being "routines" in the Techniques Section. When I get a chance I'll try to locate it.

Until then, maybe we can give you some flow ideas, just for you to read and see how a flow works - if you wish.

okay, Cincy2, here is what i visualized i may do for a rountine. this is what i might do for someone who says to me before the session, "oh, i don't have any specific issues i need you to focus on. i just really want to relax and melt away."

example routine

client starts prone

warm up 5 mins

gentle rocking, follow the rhythm of clients body. start at feet and legs, rock up posterior thighs with a flat hand or flat knuckle, one hand on each side. rock the greater trochanter on both sides, move to rocking compressions on glutes. one hand on sacrum, continue rocking. place both hands (thumb to thumb) flat over the spine, rocking L-spine, T-spine. rock out shoulders and both arms at the same time. rock down the arms and back up to the shoulders. spend time tracing the occiput with your fingertips, spend some time with scalp massage. use enough pressure so it feels like you are moving the scalp, not just rubbing the hair around on the scalp.

posterior leg & thigh 10 mins

drape one leg. effleurage entire leg 3x. effleurage low leg (gastrocnemius, solues) 3x. knead low leg medial side, then lateral side. effleurage leg 3x. effleurage posterior thigh 3x (include glutes if draped appropriately). flat knuckle stripping of hamstrings in a series of lanes. knuckle compression to gluteus maximus and medius. effleurage entire leg 3x. cover leg. knuckle compression through sheet to bottom of the foot. repeat on opposite leg.

posterior trunk 10 mins

main stroke 3x. (effleurage entire trunk, flat hands along erector spinae, over iliac crest, back up over lattisimus dorsi, be sure to include triceps, deltoids, and upper trapezius up to the occiput.) circular friction with fingerpads along erector spinae, both sides from occiput to sacrum and back up. main stroke 3x. cross fiber rhomboids, suprapinatus, infra spinatus and cross fiber all scapular attachments, both sides. knead the upper trapezius both sides. main stroke 3x.

client turns supine.

head and neck 5 min
(if the client wants face massage spend some time doing this first. it doesn't have to take a long time, and can help to clear up cradle face.)

with your hand on one side of the skull, turn the client's head so it is cradled in your hand, with the free hand petrissage around the hairline and muscles of the head. feel the scalp moving against the skull instead of hair moving against the scalp. repeat on other side.

laterally flex the clients neck, and gently effleurage from mastoid process, along scm, out along the clavicle, around the shoulder joint, upper trap to occiput. repeat 3x. stretch to levator scapula and posterior neck. repeat to opposite side.

effleurage pecs and shoulders 3x. place both hands together flat fingers meeting at the sternum, sweeping out under the clavicle around the shoulders, up the upper traps with fingers meeting at the occiput.

arms 10 min

undrape one arm. extend that arm over the clients head, allow the elbow to bend so the clients hand is close to their head. you can rest the client's elbow against your torso. use both hands to treat the deltoids in pro-gravity position (fingers under deltoid, both thumbs pointing to axilla). knead all divisions of deltoid until it is warm. with one hand (inside hand) tucked under the client's elbow, use the other (outside) hand to effleurage and petrissage the triceps. gentle stretch the upper arm, then place it on the table with the elbow bent. you hold the clients forearm with your outside hand, with the inside hand apply effleurage over the bicep, brachioradialis, and over the shoulder joint 3x. with the client's elbow bent on on the table, use both hands to effleurage and petrissage the wrist extensors and flexors. massage the hand, and fingers. hold the clients hand and wrist, and loosely gently shake the arm, and redrape. repeat to opposite arm.

abdomen 5 mins

drape properly for comfort of client. if working through the sheet, substitute slow, gentle circular petrissage in a clockwise motion for effleurage.

warm up with gentle effleurage of entire abdomen in clockwise circles. start at the right ASIS, flat hands follow one after the other up to the ribcage, across to the clients left side following the path of the transverse colon, down from the ribcage to the left ASIS. lightly bring both hands across the lower abdomen (do this 3x). with one hand on each side of the ribcage, gently rock the torso side to side, continue gentle rocking as you move flat hands down to the iliac crest. if the abdomen is undraped, here is one nice technique. stand at the side of the table, slide flat hands just around the posterior illiac crest of the client's opposite side, so you are cupping the hip and pull up with your hands, then move your hands up the torso. slide hands under obliques, and transverse abdominals, pull up. repeat this in a few lanes until you get to the ribcage. repeat on the other side.

anterior leg & thigh 10 mins

undrape one leg. effleurage entire leg 3x. from heel up to tensor facia latae and ASIS (or as high as draping and undergarments allow). effleurage low leg 3x from heel to just crossing the knee joint. petrissage tibialis anterior in lanes. effleurage entire leg 3x. effleurage anterior thigh 3x from the knee joint to ASIS, or as draping allows. knead the quadriceps in lanes. effleurage entire leg 3x. redrape and repeat to opposite leg.

feet 5 mins

sit or kneel comfortably at the foot of the table. uncover and work each foot one at a time. use warm up compressions, then wringing on the foot, petrissage in lanes from the calcaneus to the toes, following the metatarsals.
be sure to use good pressure on the feet, but be sensitive to bone spurs (can't usually see), bunions (you can see), or blisters. cover the feet when you are finished and ask the client to take a few moments sitting on the side of the table before they stand up. add your own intstructions here. be soothing and clear, as the client may feel a little "out of it".

so i hope something like this may help you. the most important thing is to practice, get comfortable with what you are doing, and then you will feel confident with your skills and transitioning while you are working.

Wow. I am refreshed to see this routine, ccMarie. It looks like a divine and delicious routine. For my routine I spend SO MUCH more time on the back and neck. Perhaps it is because most of my clients that I've had ever mostly request work on their back and neck. I spend

50 min massage (spa)

warm up 1-2 min
back - 20 min
posterior legs (7-8 min)
neck - 10 mins
anterior arms 5 mins
anterior legs and feet 5 mins
1-2 mins on hot towels on feet

At my private practice massage iI use 60 minutes and spend extra time on the anterior arms and legs. Unfortunately I usually don't add the abdomen unless it is specifically requested

Thank you...ccMarie

Unfortunately I have not been practicing as much as I would really like, but I have been trying to adapt those things into what I am doing. Just to try to get my flow of things.

My clinicals are about to start, and I want to be comfortable with things.

Cincy2 said:
I want to be great, not just good...

Don't worry--you will! :) Try to be patient with this. Without having experienced your work, I can already tell that you're pretty good, just because you're TRYING to be. You're putting forth the EFFORT. Anyone can give a massage, but intent is everything. Sometimes an MT fresh out of school does a better job than a 20-year veteran just because they make the effort and act with intent. It sounds like all you really need is a little experience under your belt (which will rack up a pattern of plenty of raving compliments from clients) and a little self-confidence. Don't worry, it took me several YEARS to gain the confidence that I felt I was very much lacking on graduation day (and thus I felt I was somehow missing out on something because I thought I should have that confidence by the time I graduated). But it DID come. And it will for you, too. (Hopefully it won't take as long for you, but if it does that's OK.) :)

I finally found something that I really enjoy and can't wait to do it for a living.

That's really what counts, Cincy. I'd say you're already light-years ahead of some of the MTs I've encountered, simply because: you ENJOY it. The very fact that you love what you do and are looking forward to doing it each day DOES energetically/non-verbally come through your massage. Your clients will indeed be able to tell the difference, and they will come back to you. You don't have to even do the best job Day 1--just have a warm heart and open communication and a love for what you do, and your clients will sense that and be naturally drawn to you.

Don't sweat it :) You're already way ahead of the game. You'll see ;)

Hugs,
~Jyoti

Jyoti... thank you for the words of encouragement. I took what ccMarie had wrote as a guideline, added some of my own little twist and was able to lay the foundation for my own technique. With some additional practice things started to click. I noticed myself not using proper mechanics, especially using my legs to lean into the stroke, finding a comfortable table height, simple things that I didn't really think too much about.

The moment of truth was upon me, I had my first clinical massage this past Saturday. Yes, I had butterflys, but once I got into the room and began performing what I was practicing, the butterflys quickly went away. Once I was finished, and took a minute to reflect... I was thinking, wow..how awesome was that. I ended up with massages 1 and 2 that day and wanted to do more. Both clients (females) complimented me on being able to find and address their spots of tension and both said they liked the amount of pressure I used. So needless to say I was very happy and more then anything, I was enjoying what I was doing. The second client went ahead and booked with me again in two weeks.

Again, thank you all for your help and encouragement. :D

I still have a lot to learn, but I was so happy to see myself but together what I have been taught and how much more confident I have become in my ability is the last week. Now with a little bit of actual experience under my belt it will be easier to further apply and understand what we are being taught.

cincy2, even the most veteran therapists on this forum would probably tell you they are always growing and adapting their skills with their knowledge.

after i finished massage school the first time, i really only had 50 hours of massage on the public through the school. (texas only required 300 hours total at the time.) after a few months at a busy salon, i already had another 100 hours of massage on the public. so... after about the first 150 hours of massage time logged, i started genuinely feeling comfortable and confident.

the second time through school, i remember the owner (also a MT) telling us that it really takes around 1000 hours of massage time before each therapist truly starts to "get in their own groove" and develop their own style, and for some it may take even more. be patient with yourself, and remember to keep learning through every massage you give.

As a student 4 months into the program, I so understand.....

I just ran across this thread and wanted to say I totally enjoyed reading everyone's tips and words of encouragement to Cincy. I feel the same way about my learning curve, so I completely understand where you are coming from Cincy. But I've just decided to not let my feelings of doubt and insecurity stop me and just keep practicing. Nobody has said they hate my massages and friends I have practiced on have said they want me to work on them again, one of who, a professional dancer, wants to see me weekly. I know a free massage is great, but if it completely sucked, I doubt she would want to come see me once a week.

So it really is true, touch feels good even if it isn't a perfectly executed massage. And practice is what will make the difference.

Anyway, I just wanted to say you are not alone Cincy and to also thank the experienced therapist for sharing their tips and being so encouraging. It really was great for me to read this thread.

Peace, Love, Light,

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    โคat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, โฃSunday, โฃโค Emily, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man โค Victoria,โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment ๐Ÿ’– Angela,๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’žLina, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, medium treatment but very smooth and choice of finish.๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜โฃa very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“Sunday,๐Ÿ’˜ Tina, ๐Ÿ’‹tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  3. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  5. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  7. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Sunday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Michelle๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  8. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5โ€™2โ€, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  11. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  12. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โคโฃat 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹โคSunday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Yoyo, โคsmall curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  14. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธNina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  15. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธKarla๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  16. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ža discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—Sunday, โฃ๐Ÿ’› Nana...๐Ÿ’‹ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  17. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  18. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐ŸHAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  19. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  22. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone โ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  23. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  25. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  31. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  33. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  34. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  35. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  36. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  40. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  41. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  44. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  45. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  46. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
Back