Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Experiences

LookinForExtras

Reaction score
Hey guys I’ve been a long time reader to the board and thought it was finally time that I signed up and did my part! I’ve been to a couple spas around the GTA some were good some were bad.

Juliana Tokyo Spa

Donna
She seems like she is in her 40s and she was ok looking. I went for the hh and nude reverse (50+60=110). That was as far as the menu went inside the room, usually there’s a body slide option but not there. I took a shower hopped on the table and she came in and undressed and started the massage which was nothing special. Her skin was really smooth and her body was pretty nice for someone her age. I flip and I’m rock hard and I ask if she does any extras with tip. Like many attendants she tells the first timer it’s her time of the month and she has no condoms so not even a blowjob. She offered a handjob for 20 more and it wasn’t good she just held it in her hand. I asked if she can do a body slide and that was an extra 20 ($150 total). So she got on top and started sliding on top of me which felt nice and then she asked me to get on top. She lubed her thighs and told me to fuck her thighs which was honestly pretty good and I ended up cumming all over her stomach. Repeat? Only if the price goes down and it’s something different.

Katy
As soon as I get in the room she offers her menu and it was just handjob and bj and no FS because it was her time of the month too! Massage was better than Donnas but the bj was lame. I didn’t end up cunning and ended up giving her 120 for the time. Repeat? Nope

Gina
She’s one of the younger ones there and she’s a spinner. Offers menu straight up and I ended up seeing her for 45 min (200) . Her menu was FS and bbbj and she is the best there at the moment.

Studio 9

Lynda
This was almost 2 years ago I think and she was the only one available at the time so I gave her a try. I think it was 170 total for 45 min and she walked in while I was taking my shower. I got out and she started drying me off and started playing with my balls before I got to the table. There was no massage, just ended up getting a bbbj and FS. No tip because at the time I didn’t know about tipping and she didn’t ask or hint for it. Repeat? Nope only because I prefer a massage and tease at the start of the session and sometimes I like the challenge. She is pretty sexy though!

Christina
She was amazing!!!! I think it was 170 as well for the 45 min and when she walked in I thought she has to be one of the sexiest girls I’ve seen in person. Massage was nice and then she got fully naked and undressed and did a body slide it was soooo good. We made out for a good 5 min while she was just grinding me like crazy. She kind of gave me a bbbj but noticed she wouldn’t suck past the head. She got in doggystyle position while I got ontop of her and slid my cock between her ass cheeks. I ended up cumming all over her ass and back. She didn’t ask for a tip but I did throw in 30 just because she was so good. Repeat? Hell yeah!

Atlantis Spa

Rita
She’s an Indian bbw who aims to please. I saw her a couple times and it’s always 120 for the hh. Her massage isn’t bad and she starts the body slide while your still on your stomach. While she was doing that she started licking my ears which was good and that’s when I just flipped over and started dfking with her. Her BJ is not good because you can feel her teeth. I like to just slam her in doggystyle. After a couple times seeing her she will give you her personal number so whenever you come by the spa just text her and she will be ready. And when your a regular of hers she does bbbj and cof but not cim. She will also offer a better price if you just wanna bang and get out. Last time I texted her and told I was horny and just really needed like 5-10 min. I was out in less than 10 and she just told me to give her 80. Repeat? Yup because I like her personality and it seems like she likes what she’s doing.

Jasmine

She’s fired now but she was the worst. She said it was 160 for the hh so I thought whatever might be really good. She was on drugs because she was so slow and sometimes she would just stare at herself in the mirror for a long time while just leaving her hands on me. I banged her hard and no emotions at all just a straight face which was kind of funny and at the end I just took off the condom and came on her tits. She didn’t mind at first but a couple minutes later while I was getting dressed she asked for more money because she doesn’t like that. I told her next time and left. Repeat? Never

Michelle

An old Latina who likes to rim. Saw her for a hh and she told me 140. Massage was ok and she just kept asking me if I was single and she wants to be my gf which was weird. She’s got fake tits and an ass which is very noticeable. Her massage was good and she is an RMT. Without asking she just started rimming me which I liked. After the flip I tittyfucked her and I thought she was gonna give me a bbbj but she just licked my balls and the shaft and put the dome on. I got like a 2 min bj and she told me to grab her ass and fuck her. When I told her I was about to cum she started pushing her ass back and then grabbed my ass to pull me in tighter while I was cumming. She took off the condom and let the condom pour down her chest and she said she likes cum. Repeat? Depends who’s working

Layla

Short chubby West Indian girl who is into partying. As soon as I got in the room first thing she did was put her hand down my pants and grab my hand and put it on her pussy. She asked me if I wanted to party which I respectfully declined and she goes out and comes back while I just started my shower and she was all happy and motivated. She comes in the shower with me and tries to kiss me. I could smell the booze off her and so I put my head back and told her I’m not into kissing. She asked if I was fine with a bbbj I said ok and she started sucking my dick while showering. She has a tonguering! I facefucked her and we got out and she gave me the condom and she just bent over. She wanted me to pull her hair while I fucked her and that was it. She was 150 for the hh but I was out in 20. Repeat? Nah I’m not into party girls.

I’ve seen a few more which I will write more later.

Same precise experiences with both Lynda and Christina for me.

Lynda has a reputation of using a lot of teeth for her bbbjs and it was kinda similar for me too. Though I am a fan of ballbusting bbbjs. She sucked my balls aggressively and licked hard. Only repeat when I'm in the mood.

Christina sucks fully only sometimes. Usually uses hands 70% with her mouth on the tip. Allowed cim a couple times but inconsistent for me, i.e. in my 3rd and 6th sessions.

A couple more reviews.....

Atlantis

Helen
She’s a sexy young Asian spinner and provided an amazing session. I had a hh appointment(140) and it ended up being almost 40 minutes. She asked me if I wanted a soft,medium,hard massage and I asked for hard. She gave a nice massage and teased a lot before the flip. While massaging she would run her fingers down my back to my ass and tickle my balls and then she would climb on my back and start kissing till she got to my neck and I honestly thought she was going to give me a hickey. I flipped and she kissed but no tongue at all. She sucked on my lips and start going down sucking my nipples and then she tongued my belly button. It was a weird senesation, and it was very ticklish. I had to stop her from doing that because honestly I thought I might have let a fart out lol. She licked my balls and the shaft and only sucked on the head. But it felt amazing and I thought I was going to cum and she knew it so she stopped and told me to take a deep breath lol. She put on the cover and did reverse cow girl and for an Asian girl her ass looked amazing in that position! I really liked her ass so I finished doggystyle. She told me to lie back down and she started to clean my dick with warm water and a towel. I had about 3 minutes left in the hh so I thought it was over but she ended up cuddling with me and she started to suck on my chin. I don’t know what it does to other guys but i thought it was very weird and I just laid there cupping her ass while she sucked on my chin. I took a shower and she watched me and when I came out she dried me off and help put my clothes back on. She got on her knees and started putting my socks on and put my finger in her mouth and she started licking and sucking it. Then she kissed me on the lips and told me to come back and I definitely will.

Mika
Almost the same type of experience as Helen but she offers dfk, and bbbj. Massage isn’t as good and her body isn’t as sexy as Helen but still will do an amazing job. Repeat? If Helen isn’t there then she’s next up.

Tracy
A bbw Asian and she’s wasn’t as good as most of the girls there. She was very quiet and kept her robe on most of the time and she told me to flip and asked what I wanted. I asked for full service and it started off with a little tittyfucking and a maybe a minute or two of cbj which sucked. Then she asks me to get up and she bends over and tells me to fuck her. She does these robotic moans that was just annoying and I was out in 20 minutes. Damage was 120 for hh. Repeat? Nope

West Drive Spa

Paula
Black milf who gives an ok massage. Teases a lot and she has a huge ass and a fit body which looked very sexy on her. 140 for hh and as soon as I flip she asks what else she can do for me. I asked for full service she said ok but after I massage her first. I started massaging her and she grabs my hand and puts it on her pussy and tells me to finger her and as soon as I do that she grabs my dick, puts on a condom and sucks my dick while I finger her. I fucked her in almost every position but came during cowgirl and when I was cumming she kind of clenched her pussy and made it feel tighter which kind of made me cum just a little more? Repeat? Depends on the mood.

That’s it for now but I will be contributing to the board a lot more!

My TDL as of now in no particular order

Sweet Baby Jamie@sunshine
Leela@seduction (her ass drives me wild)
Priya@vaughn Spa
Savana@SRM
Jasmyn@muse

tipping $30 after you got a BBBJ from christina is like....picking up a $50 bill off the ground.

That lady puts alot of effort into her session. They don't ask for tips or discuss pricing because it wrecks the the mood.

tipping $30 after you got a BBBJ from christina is like....picking up a $50 bill off the ground.

That lady puts alot of effort into her session. They don't ask for tips or discuss pricing because it wrecks the the mood.

I complete agree with what you just said. I remember at the time I thought I was being generous and when I saw Christina I was a newbie in the massage world. I did not know the standard tipping prices back then. Only if I knew the things I know now!!!! Practice makes perfect!

Leelas ass drives me insane too... so giggly and spankable!!! <3

That comment makes me so horny....I have something in common with Sweetbaby Jamie....Leela ass drives me insane too...

Pm me the rate for a duo with you and Leela. Thx. And still waiting for some hot pics of the two of you together!

I have only seen Linda from S9 on the lists and had a great time with her. I had a 5 minute back massage before the flip. Once on my back she started giving me an amazing BBBJ and yes she does use a little teeth but that made it feel even better. Then we did FS and she is up for any position and is really a good fuck. I enjoyed my time with her and would definitely repeat.

Last edited:
I have only seen Linda from S9 on the lists and had a great time with her. I had a 5 minute back massage before the flip. Once on my bag she started giving me an amazing BBBJ and yes she does use a little teeth but that made it feel even better. Then we did FS and she is up for any position and is really a good fuck. I enjoyed my time with her and would definitely repeat.
I too enjoy myself a ball busting bbbj. Haven’t seen Lynda in a year. I can’t remember if I got cim for one of my msog. Due back soon.

Thanks for the awesome reviews. I wish to contribute when I return to Canada but want to find a good first time.

Lynda has an amazing boob job, they feel real and look amazing. $60 for FS. Not super passionate but I enjoyed my time with her

Great reviews my man. Cheers.
Paula is at WDS now. She's been all over Brampton and in the biz for a few years now. I can say repeat visits with her will be rewarded. Nice body for a 40 something.

Great reviews. Thanks for sharing.

Have only seen Lynda and Christina from Studio 9 on your list and totally agree with you. Lynda has great breasts, but Christina provided a more passionate and more enjoyable session with me.

Where are they working now. I dont see Lynda at schedule of s9 spa any one know why

Yes I was also intrigued with Christina and her pics.
Might be next on my list.

Hey guys I’ve been a long time reader to the board and thought it was finally time that I signed up and did my part! I’ve been to a couple spas around the GTA some were good some were bad.

Juliana Tokyo Spa

Donna
She seems like she is in her 40s and she was ok looking. I went for the hh and nude reverse (50+60=110). That was as far as the menu went inside the room, usually there’s a body slide option but not there. I took a shower hopped on the table and she came in and undressed and started the massage which was nothing special. Her skin was really smooth and her body was pretty nice for someone her age. I flip and I’m rock hard and I ask if she does any extras with tip. Like many attendants she tells the first timer it’s her time of the month and she has no condoms so not even a blowjob. She offered a handjob for 20 more and it wasn’t good she just held it in her hand. I asked if she can do a body slide and that was an extra 20 ($150 total). So she got on top and started sliding on top of me which felt nice and then she asked me to get on top. She lubed her thighs and told me to fuck her thighs which was honestly pretty good and I ended up cumming all over her stomach. Repeat? Only if the price goes down and it’s something different.

Katy
As soon as I get in the room she offers her menu and it was just handjob and bj and no FS because it was her time of the month too! Massage was better than Donnas but the bj was lame. I didn’t end up cunning and ended up giving her 120 for the time. Repeat? Nope

Gina
She’s one of the younger ones there and she’s a spinner. Offers menu straight up and I ended up seeing her for 45 min (200) . Her menu was FS and bbbj and she is the best there at the moment.

Studio 9

Lynda
This was almost 2 years ago I think and she was the only one available at the time so I gave her a try. I think it was 170 total for 45 min and she walked in while I was taking my shower. I got out and she started drying me off and started playing with my balls before I got to the table. There was no massage, just ended up getting a bbbj and FS. No tip because at the time I didn’t know about tipping and she didn’t ask or hint for it. Repeat? Nope only because I prefer a massage and tease at the start of the session and sometimes I like the challenge. She is pretty sexy though!

Christina
She was amazing!!!! I think it was 170 as well for the 45 min and when she walked in I thought she has to be one of the sexiest girls I’ve seen in person. Massage was nice and then she got fully naked and undressed and did a body slide it was soooo good. We made out for a good 5 min while she was just grinding me like crazy. She kind of gave me a bbbj but noticed she wouldn’t suck past the head. She got in doggystyle position while I got ontop of her and slid my cock between her ass cheeks. I ended up cumming all over her ass and back. She didn’t ask for a tip but I did throw in 30 just because she was so good. Repeat? Hell yeah!

Atlantis Spa

Rita
She’s an Indian bbw who aims to please. I saw her a couple times and it’s always 120 for the hh. Her massage isn’t bad and she starts the body slide while your still on your stomach. While she was doing that she started licking my ears which was good and that’s when I just flipped over and started dfking with her. Her BJ is not good because you can feel her teeth. I like to just slam her in doggystyle. After a couple times seeing her she will give you her personal number so whenever you come by the spa just text her and she will be ready. And when your a regular of hers she does bbbj and cof but not cim. She will also offer a better price if you just wanna bang and get out. Last time I texted her and told I was horny and just really needed like 5-10 min. I was out in less than 10 and she just told me to give her 80. Repeat? Yup because I like her personality and it seems like she likes what she’s doing.

Jasmine

She’s fired now but she was the worst. She said it was 160 for the hh so I thought whatever might be really good. She was on drugs because she was so slow and sometimes she would just stare at herself in the mirror for a long time while just leaving her hands on me. I banged her hard and no emotions at all just a straight face which was kind of funny and at the end I just took off the condom and came on her tits. She didn’t mind at first but a couple minutes later while I was getting dressed she asked for more money because she doesn’t like that. I told her next time and left. Repeat? Never

Michelle

An old Latina who likes to rim. Saw her for a hh and she told me 140. Massage was ok and she just kept asking me if I was single and she wants to be my gf which was weird. She’s got fake tits and an ass which is very noticeable. Her massage was good and she is an RMT. Without asking she just started rimming me which I liked. After the flip I tittyfucked her and I thought she was gonna give me a bbbj but she just licked my balls and the shaft and put the dome on. I got like a 2 min bj and she told me to grab her ass and fuck her. When I told her I was about to cum she started pushing her ass back and then grabbed my ass to pull me in tighter while I was cumming. She took off the condom and let the condom pour down her chest and she said she likes cum. Repeat? Depends who’s working

Layla

Short chubby West Indian girl who is into partying. As soon as I got in the room first thing she did was put her hand down my pants and grab my hand and put it on her pussy. She asked me if I wanted to party which I respectfully declined and she goes out and comes back while I just started my shower and she was all happy and motivated. She comes in the shower with me and tries to kiss me. I could smell the booze off her and so I put my head back and told her I’m not into kissing. She asked if I was fine with a bbbj I said ok and she started sucking my dick while showering. She has a tonguering! I facefucked her and we got out and she gave me the condom and she just bent over. She wanted me to pull her hair while I fucked her and that was it. She was 150 for the hh but I was out in 20. Repeat? Nah I’m not into party girls.

I’ve seen a few more which I will write more later.
U tried WJT ?

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 19th , F͓̽R͓̽I͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  16. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  17. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  18. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  26. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  27. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  28. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  31. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  40. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  47. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Jessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, NEW GIRL SASA AND KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  49. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit#7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
Back