Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suckit

Reaction score
As a Purple Sugar’s regular customer, I’ve visited Nana couple of times but never reviewed her before. She’s one of the reasons why I prefer to choose Purple Sugar rather than other spas. Although she’s kinda hard to book, I have to say she gotta the best looking & best skill amount all the girls. Unlike others, she stars teasing me with her sexy dressing & her voice at the moment she opens door. I usually skip the massage part with others, but with Nana it becomes a fun part. She knows how to use her fingers to relax my muscle and use her body to make me hard. I ain’t met someone like her who can entertain me during every phase of massage. From teasing to BS and to more, there are always some marvelous performance what I rarely get from others.
Face: Alluring Asian hottie

Body: Slim body with BIG tits & booty ass. Moreover, I always like her dressing style which can excite me even before seeing her naked.

Service: Excellent. I bet she’s one of the best on the market & few can compete with her.

Booking tips: It’s better to call to book her rather than just walk-in. I’ve missed her twice when I tried to walkin to see her.

You forgot to mention Her tits feel like rocks. Just like Anna’s . And she rushes and has a set routine unless it’s low peak traffic time. I’m booking to satisfy my tooney ricochet fetish . LoL

You forgot to mention Her tits feel like rocks. Just like Anna’s . And she rushes and has a set routine unless it’s low peak traffic time. I’m booking to satisfy my tooney ricochet fetish . LoL

Keep up the trolling, doing a great job.

Nana and her crew at PS are great. Great bod on her, yes they are fake, but great to look at. Makes you feel welcome at the spa even when you are there to see one of the other gals. No need to visit any other asian spa in my opinion. that krayjee guy kept pumping up the tires of Candy spa, but I have not seen a hottish gal there in 2+ years. After I win the Lotto MAX tomorrow night, I will be spending some serious time.

I’ve been trying to raid this shop!! After Nana flatly rejected my marketing proposals for social marketing . :(.

Lord Kray

Nana and her crew at PS are great. Great bod on her, yes they are fake, but great to look at. Makes you feel welcome at the spa even when you are there to see one of the other gals. No need to visit any other asian spa in my opinion. that krayjee guy kept pumping up the tires of Candy spa, but I have not seen a hottish gal there in 2+ years. After I win the Lotto MAX tomorrow night, I will be spending some serious time.

Hahahahaha~Win a lotto then spend in spa~what a wonderful life style:lol Btw, I kinda agree with you. The girls at PSS know how to make customers feel welcome & comfortable.

Hi Guys,

First time reviewer here. I wanted to add my experiences to this thread for others to take into account when deciding whether or not to go with Nana at Purple Sugar Spa. Please note that these are my observations only based on a single encounter, your experience may vary. I set them down here as accurately as I can recall, and I was thinking about it the whole ride home.

Apologies in advance for the length.

Before I begin, let me give you a little background about myself so you can understand my point of view. I am an Asian male in my mid 30s, I am short and stocky, but well groomed and presentable looking. I have never been to a massage parlour before, and I’ve spent the last few weeks on this forum doing my research. Yesterday afternoon I was in the neighborhood and popped into Purple Sugar to have a look at the famous Nana. I was impressed, she was very sexy looking. She asked me if I wanted a massage now, I told her I was on my lunch break (truth), and that I might drop by later (lie).

Now, I’ve read all about Nana from your posts and there are some good and bad, but I was hoping the most recent posts about her being more service oriented were true. So I decided to break my massage cherry with her. I stopped by at 11:30 this morning and was pleased that she was free. She led me into a room and instructed me to take a shower, but not before asking for the room fee up front. I wasn’t discomfited by this request at all, as i was somewhat expecting it, and it seems a perfectly reasonable request to me.

I took a shower and sat on the pad waiting for her. When she finally entered the room she asked me what I wanted, and I told her I would really like a Body Slide. She agreed and asked me to lay flat on my stomach. She also let me know that she would give a massage first. Now, I wasn’t there for the massage, but told her that would be fine. Before I turned over, I made a point to check the time on my watch first.

The massage was soft, and when I asked her if she could apply a bit more pressure she told me that she couldn’t, that this wasn’t the place for that. I apologized and asked her to continue. After about 10 minutes she asked if I was ready for the Body Slide, at which I answered “Sure!”. She moved to the foot of the bed and proceeded to remove her clothes, so I propped myself up on my elbow and turned sideways so I could watch her. When she saw me turning around to look at her, she got a bit upset and told me to lie back down. I apologized again and told her I just wanted to watch her because her body was so beautiful. She complained that said she couldn’t do the body slide if I didn’t turn over. She brought me a pillow and said “Fine, we can start on the front first”. I told her it was okay, we’d do the back first, then I apologized again for being difficult, and explained that it was my first time. She didn’t acknowledge my apology in any way, but got to work.

I liked the feeling of her tiny frame and firm breasts on my back, and after 3 minutes she asked me to turn over. Fun Time! She oiled up my cock and her chest and attempted to do a body slide, but after a minute she abruptly stopped and instead started jerking me off. I asked her if she could continue the body slide, but she said my pubes were too scratchy for that. I had trimmed (not shaved) them a week ago in preparation, and they were half an inch long. My wife didn't voice any complaints with them these last few days, so I figured they were fine. Maybe Nana was overly sensitive to it?

Mightily disappointed, I asked if I could touch her body. She said if I touched her breasts I couldn’t touch her anywhere else because of the oil. I only understood the reason afterwards when i was trying to wash this shit off, it’s industrial strength lube! As previous reviewers have noted, she has very firm breasts, but i am a breast man and enjoyed running my hands and fingers over her breast.

After about 10 minutes of her jerking me off at various speeds, I started to feel bad for her. A lifetime of masturbation has made it incredibly hard for me to cum quickly, never mind the fact that this session wasn’t as erotic as I’d hoped it would and was a serious mood killer. I made the mistake of telling her that I don’t cum easily, at which point she looked resigned to her fate and started jerking faster. I asked her how much time I had left, to see if the time in my head synced up. She told me in an exasperated tone that I knew what the time was since I had checked my watch in the beginning. Sorry!

Now I know these girls are being paid to do a job, and it's a hard (pun intended) job at that, but I don’t want to force anyone to do anything they find distasteful or onerous, so I apologized and told her that it was okay, she didn’t have to continue. She promptly dropped my cock and told me to take a shower before stalking out of the room.

After i had showered and dressed, i met her in the hallway and asked her how much i owed her. She said $80 for the Body Slide, at which point i pointed out that she never really completed the body slide, she mainly just gave me a massage and a hand job. She then told me she would give me a $20 discount for not cumming, but stressed it wasn't because she didn't deliver the body slide. I paid her and walked out feeling disappointed and discouraged. For my very first time, it was pretty much a huge let-down. I should have gone with Angela at Moonlight, at least she greeted me with a friendly smile and offered me $100 for a half hour session with body slide when i popped in the day before to check out her wares.

In my personal opinion, i like Nana's face and body, but i would have liked a little more customer service, a bit more understanding, and a lot more warmth and sensuality. Maybe i caught her on a bad day? maybe it's just me? that's for you to decide.

Notwithstanding some of the guys' opinions here, I find that you don't get a lot of teasing/foreplay/sensuality from the Asian spas - they are more in it for the fast buck. You do typically get higher mileage with them - so F.S. or B.J., but if you're looking for sexy, try Flirt. They're better at it.

My $0.02.

Timbit

You are the customer, you shouldn't have to apologize for some of the things that occurred. She basically wants to generate as much revenue as possible. This industry is small and make very little from each customer to stay afloat. Heck there are 3 spas within the same intersection. I only went there once. I didn't feel I was welcomed there.

Thanks Tim,
I suspect that you are right. The language barrier is also not conducive to getting to know each other better. I personally am looking for more sensuality and intimate touching in my sessions, not necessarily instant gratification and ejaculation. I am also wary enough of STDs to not go the FS or BJ route, even if covered. I agree that the non-asian spas will most likely offer the experience i am looking for, even if they are more expensive and further away from me.

Thanks Cupcrazy,
It's just the way i was raised. I had also hoped by apologizing, i would be able to mollify her and bring the good feelings back. But either she wasn't receptive to it, or she didn't think i was sincere. Like you said, this is a very competitive industry, and i just don't understand why she wouldn't take the olive branch and not alienate a potential repeat customer. I look back and am 100% sure i acted like a true gentleman the entire time i was there. I wasn't rude, brusque, demanding, or grabby. I really wanted to like this place, but now my opinion on it has soured.

From your POV I totally understand what you're saying cause I'm like that too during MPA sessions. Try to be kind, not too pushy so that maybe naturally the girl would go out of her way to give extras etc...

But man Nana has been around since timeeee. She's probably seen thousands upon thousands of dick. She doesn't give a fuck anymore.. and from her POV... makes sense.
Think about what we do for our jobs.. we weren't as motivated when we first started. The more years we put in, we start to think about retirement and pension and just getting thru each day. Same shit.

You don’t goto Nana for sensuality. Period. You go for mechanical service from an above average hotty looking Asian. I call it the transactional “wax on wax off” service, Miagi Sensei, Karate Kid. LoL

Oh well lesson learned for a newbie.

Lord Kray

From your POV I totally understand what you're saying cause I'm like that too during MPA sessions. Try to be kind, not too pushy so that maybe naturally the girl would go out of her way to give extras etc...

But man Nana has been around since timeeee. She's probably seen thousands upon thousands of dick. She doesn't give a fuck anymore.. and from her POV... makes sense.
Think about what we do for our jobs.. we weren't as motivated when we first started. The more years we put in, we start to think about retirement and pension and just getting thru each day. Same shit.

I can definitely understand her POV if you put it like that. I am less gung ho at work than when I first started. But then I am not customer facing. If my livelihood depended on my customer service. I will always pit my best foot forward.

You don’t goto Nana for sensuality. Period. You go for mechanical service from an above average hotty looking Asian. I call it the transactional “wax on wax off” service, Miagi Sensei, Karate Kid. LoL

Oh well lesson learned for a newbie.

Lord Kray

Yes. Lesson learned. Although I should have learned it from visiting strip clubs. The best private dances are the ones where you strike up a good conversation with the girl first. Just choosing the hottest girl in the club without gauging her attitude and chemistry with you has never worked out well for me.

My problem is that I am very picky about the type of girls I am looking for. I stopped by La Monny and Candy spa a few weeks ago to check out their girls and I wasn’t impressed enough to stay. Although there was one short dark girl with large breasts at La Monny that I may have reconsidered.

I want the total package, face, body, sensuality. And it’s difficult without accurate photos of the girls. I guess it’ll just have to be trial and error

This hobby is about personal preferences. Some are services fuckers. Some are body fuckers. Some are face fuckers. Some want it all. Some are fat bbcim fuckers like Mr. ESL. LoL Some are clean freaks. Some are gritty run down fuckers. Some follow the herd.

Your treasure could ones trinket. LoL

Lord Kray

I am interested if anyone has some more detailed thoughts on a comparison of this place and one a few doors down, Moonlight.

My own initial reaction was that the premises at Moonlight are substandard looking; also, I didn't happen to like who was available when I dropped by (Sasa). But based on reviews on this Board, a fair assessment might say each has their own "stars" depending upon one's taste (e.g. it looks like Mia is also getting strong reviews at Purple Spa).

So perhaps the gentleman who started the thread simply did not make the best choice for himself (e.g might have been a safer choice to have booked someone who the experienced guys have flagged as a "service queen").

I’ve visited Nana couple of times ....
she’s kinda hard to book, I have to say she gotta the best looking & best skill amount all the girls.
Unlike others, she stars teasing me with her sexy dressing & her voice at the moment she opens door.
Nana it becomes a fun part. She knows how to use her fingers to relax
From teasing to BS and to more, there are always some marvelous performance what I rarely get from others.

Face: Alluring Asian hottie

Body: Slim body with BIG tits & booty ass. Moreover, I always like her dressing style which can excite me even before seeing her naked.

Service: Excellent. I bet she’s one of the best on the market & few can compete with her.

Booking tips: It’s better to call to book her rather than just walk-in. I’ve missed her twice when I tried to walkin to see her.

Everyone says Nana has fakes, Nana rushes, Nana this, Nana that, Frankly I think this girl this girl is super sexy; from the moment she steps into the room she starts the tease, I think she is very talented and definitely worth the money.

I find she is easy to book her first thing in the morning (before 11:00 am ). in the afternoon or early evening is very hard to catch her, she's busy lady.

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 23th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Jiosh:
    edmonton
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Mia is very good👍Body slide🤪🤪🤪 and deep massage Jenny 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  8. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Spanish girl (Mia) and Asian girl (Sophie) in today
  9. Spagirl:
    Golden leaf spa .2229 Bostock in mississauga.4379992166.super clean .linda is very friendly,does a very relaxing treatment.coco is small cute sexy slime
  10. Spagirl:
    GOLDEN LEAF Wellness center .2229 Bostock in missisauga
  11. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MIMI is a young Asian lady with a medium build and nice services.
  12. GoldenFlower:
    MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Monica & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bobo 😍 A brand new Hong Kong girl making her debut at Annie Spa, Bobo is a young busty girl with natural 36C breasts and big round juicy nipples. Her slim waist and perfect firm ass will have you eating out of her palm and her kitty.
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️VIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 25 years old and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sweet GFE pretty Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Lisa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  20. dave guhan:
    ❤️ ANNA MOON DREAMS ❤️ AKA ANGELA/EMILY ❤️ AVAIL TODAY ❤️ SUNRISE HEALTH ❤️ 10 EAST WILMOT UNIT 27 ❤️ (647) 325-8086 ❤️
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, A ROUND BUBBLE BUTT AND VERY SWEET 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  25. Theodore:
    Koi thode bahut number dedo re milf/bhabhi/girl ke bahut dino se bhuka hoon urgent need h pls help me out guys will help u all if possible pls pls share me in the inbox
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  27. bumika.vashi:
    ((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to t
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 22th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SENECA 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & 🆕 SENECA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. humanbeing:
    University of Windsor massage girla
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Tomorrow New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Nana 😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Tina ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and pro
  37. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUNSIZED INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND VERY FRIENDLY, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  39. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is NEW TODAY. Young 23 years old. Details to follow... YOYO is young and very beautiful, 5”3”...
  40. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Molly & Monica Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  41. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 21th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 CYNDI 🌹 ERICA 🌹🆕 TINA 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CYNDI & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen ,Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish girl and 24ys Asian girl (big boobs ) in today
  50. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
Back