Oakworks Sidelying Bolster System

Evan A

Reaction score
Has anyone used this yet? Or better yet used it AND also a BodyCushion and willing to share their opinion?

I love the price point of the Oakworks system $200 vs. the BodyCushion $400+++.

I'm surprised no one has answered this yet, I've been curious to hear others opinions too.

I got the Earthlite Pregnancy Cushion, and I love it. My clients LOVE it, too... More than I do. It's a little more than the Oakworks, but if you think about it.... how is a sidelying bolster system better than using PILLOWS? I mean, yeah, it is specifically MADE for lying on your side, pregnant, etc, but if you already have pillows, why spend $200? Spend $300, and get something that allows the girl to lay face down. All of my clients have told me how nice it is to be able to lay face down, and the soft yet supportive cushion is super comfortable. I even laid on it myself for a few minutes and yeah, very comfortable. It comes with a little pillow for the tummy area for while she's not showing as much, then you take the pillow out when she's further along.

Just as a note, I got the earthlite cushion instead of the Prego Pillow on purpose, not because of cost. I liked that the Earthlite cushion has support for the chest and sternum, while the Prego Pillow is just open. I had a few more experienced therapists convince me against the Prego Pillow because it doesn't support the chest while mommy is laying down. I also don't like the Sophie Prone cushion because there's no head support! You have to put a pillow under her forehead, which doesn't seem very relaxing to me. It might be fine for short intervals, but not for a massage.

The only negative about the Earthlite cushion is that it doesn't have a cover, at least not that I've found yet. So I use a sheet, either the fitted or the top, depending on what I used last, and tuck it in around so it fits. But then the face rest doesn't velcro to the cushion. I just let it sit on top, it works fine.

Link to the Earthlite Pregnancy Cushion, because I have tried out both the Prego Pillow and the Body Cusion, both of which I didn't particularly care for. And, this one actually looks interesting. Would love to read more feedback on it:
http://www.earthlite.com/massage-supplies/facecradles-headrests-and-cushions/pregnancy-cushion-and-headrest.html

The PregoPillow didn't have a cover that I saw. I think sheeting is just fine, in case it makes a difference to anyone reading this thread.

BTW, I am sorry to the OP. I don't have any info on the bolster system.

I have the body cushion and I love it. It does take some getting used to. It makes my work easier. My husband loves getting a massage in the body cushion as compared to lying on the table. He has said that it helps his body to relax better. Hope this helps. You might try to locate one in your area and have a massage in it or just be able to lay it for a bit. We had one at our massage school that one of the regular therapists uses. I got a massage in it and it was the best. :altsmile:

I passed on the Earthlite and Oakworks in favor of the Body Cushion despite the lower prices due to the fact that the Body Cushion is designed for both side-lying AND prone positions as opposed to just one or the other, but I haven't tried the other two so I guess I can't really say how they are :) .

I was so excited when I saw the Oakworks SLP sytem. I especially loved the price and it even came with a video. I looked all over the internet for comparisons witht the bodyCushion, but all I found were these postings. I bought both the bodyCushion ($600 system with the leg bolster and cushions) and the Oakworks SLP System ($199.00). I decided I was going to compare the two and return the one I didn't like. What did I have to lose if I had 30 days to return them? Here is what happened:

At first,I didn't like the bodyCushion in sidelying position, and I liked the SLP system. BUT then I used the extra small cushions the bodyCushion came with and put one under the bodyCushion at about my waist level and the bodyCushion became more comfortable than the SLP in Sidelying. Among my clients, half liked the SLP and the other half felt like the head rest needed to be higher or the cushion was too high at the waist. The bodyCushion wins here since the small cushions make it adjustable for anyone who needs more lift in the waist/hip. One more issue with the SLP system: the leg bolster was hard to fit on the table with the clients in sidelying, there was hardly any room I had to readjust the client. I had a pregnant client try both in systems in sidelying position and she preferred the bodyCushion.

I had my pregnant client use the SLP for reclining during an abdominal massage and she told me it was really no different from the regular pillows I used previously. I tried reclining on it and it was not very comfortable with the face cradle supporting my neck, so I removed the face cradle cushion and put a pillow there and was a bit more comfortable. But wished it reclined a bit more, because I felt too upright. Also, setting up the SLP in the reclining position was not quick and I had to remove my fleece warming pad because I didn't want to warp it's shape.

For the seated massage, I thought the SLP would be more comfortable because of the ability to attach a face cradle, but it wasn't. The torso cushion was too long! I'm 5'5 and I couldn't reach the face cradle in this position. This explains why they have a man pictured using it in the advertisements, probably because he was tall enough. The SLP was comfortable enough seated without the face cradle. The bodyCushion wasn't very comfortable for seated massage either, but I put the chest piece on my massage chair and it fit well and was more comfortable than the cushion on the massage chair! (Avila II)

In prone position the bodyCushion is very comfortable for floor massage, and for clients with large breasts/ large bellies. A skinny friend felt like sank in too much during when I put pressure on her back.

In supine the bodyCushion is not very comfortable if you have a narrow back, because you sink in the hole. I tried using the extra cushions, but it didn't make it more comfortable ( maybe I just have to figure out how to place them). My thicker clients loved it, though.

Traveling with the bodyCushion is easy, it's like carrying a chunky yet light briefcase. The SLP system wouldn't stay put with the strap you tie around it and just got messy. It was also a hassle getting it in and out of my car.

I considered keeping both systems and returning the leg bolster and small cushions ($200 the price of the SLP system). My fluffy leg bolster is just as comfortable as the leg bolster for the body cushion. BUT I really like those small cushions and rolling up towels wasn't the same at all (too hard with rolled up towels). So my decision is to return the SLP.

I contacted Body Systems (when I thought I didn't like it) and told them I wanted to return the bodyCushion and they emailed me a return shipping label within a week, so I wouldn't have had to pay for return shipping. Oakworks does not give you a return shipping label, so I have to pay to ship it back ( I was not expecting this/ but I didn't read the return policy either). I went to UPS about shipping the SLP system back, over $75.00. I've decided to sell the SLP on Craigslist for a bit cheaper than what I originally paid.

I hope this helps you guys make a decision. Something I learned which I was not expecting was that 30 day return policys don't mean much if shipping them back costs almost as much as the product itself. If I could do it over again, I would get the $600 bodyCushion system and I'd buy a reclining wedge to put underneath the body cushion in supine position (for pregnancy massage). I really wanted to love the SLP system (because it's affordable) but I can't recommend it, because half your clients won't be comfortable in the sidelying position. And the reclining or seated positions aren't that great.

This is some wonderful information. Thanks!

For me, there are 3 main considerations guiding my use of any equipment or techniques with my clients: safety, comfort and efficacy. While there are advaneforum.xxxes and disadvaneforum.xxxes to every positioning method mentioned, I have found that the advaneforum.xxxes of the Oakworks Sidelying Positioning System (SLP) in the above categories clearly outweigh a few disadvaneforum.xxxes. For this reason, the Oakworks system is my choice when I work with pregnant clients, and for anyone for whom sidelying is the best position.
A few details: For prenatal work, sidelying positioning is probably safer (no increase in intrauterine pressure when I get to therapeutic depth in lumbar and pelvic structures; maximizes maternal cardiac function and fetal oxygenation), usually more comfortable (no strain to sacrouterine or other uterine ligaments; no sinus congestion build up; tender breasts aren't compressed; and women often prefer not to lie on their babies), and more effective (excellent access to pectoral and pelvic girdle especially for mobilizations; psychologically comforts and soothes; and improves communication between client and therapist) as compared to prone positioning, regardless of what equipment used. So, for me, I just won't be using prone positioning regardless of the equipment.
I used and endorsed the bodyCushion enthusiastically for sidelying for many years. Sometimes I still use it, but I find more of my clients to be more comfortable and secure on the Oakworks system in several ways. Because the SLP is designed first and foremost for sidelying, every body area fits better on this system, especially the breasts (the corner of the bodyCushion poking into the breast was a constant complaint of women) and the neck (that cut-out in the SLP head cushion snugs under the cervical spine so well; add a small pillow if it needs to be higher, substitute a lower pillow for it if it is too high for some).The torso cushion has sections of firm and memory foam to make a soft yet secure support to hold her on her side. First, check that she is in the CENTER of the torso cushion, not off to one side or on a diagonal to maximize two foams' benefits. It takes a few minutes for the foam to respond so wait to see how she settles in before readjusting if needed. Some are more comfortable with the torso cushion closer or farther from the axilla; experiment.
All that said, some women are more comfortable on plain pillows. If so, provided I can keep her safely on her side, I just use pillows. The main safety, comfort and efficacy disadvaneforum.xxxes with pillows is you will very likely have to adjust, rearrange, add, and adapt several times as your session proceeds and the pillows flatten under pressure.
Prenatal positioning is a favorite topic of mine, about which I have decades of experience, have done lots of research and experimenting, and teach extensively. I am honored that I was able to share my perspective with Oakworks as they designed the SLP. I could go on and on, but instead will invite further discussion.

carole said:
Prenatal positioning is a favorite topic of mine, about which I have decades of experience, have done lots of research and experimenting, and teach extensively. I am honored that I was able to share my perspective with Oakworks as they designed the SLP. I could go on and on, but instead will invite further discussion.

Carole, thank you so much for that informative post and sharing your experiences! I do not own any of these body cushions but I'm always reading about how others use them and how they work -ect.

By the way, welcome to MassagePlanetL! :smt006

When working with sidelying clients, I usually just use a couple of pillows, maybe a body pillow for prolonged sidelying. I have a body cushion (BC) set that I never use, but intend to start experimenting with it. One of my reservations about using BC or SLP sets is that they seem great for keeping a client in one position, but overly-complicated for turning the client onto their other side... especially if they have difficulty moving/turning in the first place. The same is true when I consider turning a client from supine to prone, or vice versa.

Just on the idea of saving $$. I agree with Jason E, I also use pillows. I use a very long pillow from IKEA (that goes between the legs/feet or under the top leg and foot, depending on the work being performed) - a rolled up towel to for the client to lay on that rests between their iliac crest and lower ribs-- and a head rest cushion turned around with a warm towel on top for under their head (unless I'm doing active work sidelying to the spine where they can't have anything under the head). If you have a large enough office space and the $$ then the expense probably isn't an issue.

However, pre-natal massage is not my specialty.

JasonE said:
When working with sidelying clients, I usually just use a couple of pillows, maybe a body pillow for prolonged sidelying. I have a body cushion (BC) set that I never use, but intend to start experimenting with it. One of my reservations about using BC or SLP sets is that they seem great for keeping a client in one position, but overly-complicated for turning the client onto their other side... especially if they have difficulty moving/turning in the first place. The same is true when I consider turning a client from supine to prone, or vice versa.

I'm so confused about how to turn the client from prone or side lying to supine- does anyone know if the oakworks dvd shows you how to do it smoothly? Are the clients supposed to lay back on the bolster system, or is there an easy way to take it out so they can just be on the table?

Currently for pregnant clients I just use a bunch of pillows. Haven't had any issues yet, but I am searching around the forum for info on sidelying & preg pillows.

moose_goose said:
...I am searching around the forum for info on sidelying & preg pillows.

Just adding this here as a general pregnancy cross-link... http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19488&start=0

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💋💐Saturday, 💯 💖 Sophia,💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. Fifi,🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  3. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  4. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  10. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  12. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🔴💋❤Saturday, 💯 💋Tammy, ❣💋. Kelly ❣💘today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ❣💋 b☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  14. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  15. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  16. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  17. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💋💥💞Saturday, 💘💋  Anna, ❣model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💖  Ruby, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment, 💋 Nancy, 💋💞popular, thick and curvy Vietnamese with great service 💞 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  18. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  19. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💞💥💋Saturday, 💋💫💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. lemon_tree:
    💛💕a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💋💥❣Saturday, 💖💗 Tina / Gracie💋💋 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. 💝 Lisa, small build, 💋💋📞 647 348-2899📞
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  24. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  25. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  26. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  30. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  32. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  33. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  34. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  35. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  42. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  43. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator