Potential Student Exploring Massage Therapy School Options

Kojak

Reaction score
Hi, Folks,

My name is Bill. I am a 32 year old legally blind man from Bowling Green, KY. I am seriously exploring the option of enrolling into Massage Therapy school. I am a client of my state's vocational rehabilitation agency for the blind (Kentucky Office for the Blind). My counselor has asked that I do some research into the field before we move forward.

Currently, there are two options for school:

Natural Health Institute (Bowling Green, KY)

-OR-

American University of Healing Arts in conjuction with Lions World Services for the Blind (Little Rock, AR)

The only information I have is the information provided on their websites:

NATURAL HEALTH INSTITUTE
natural-health-inst (DOT COM)

AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF HEALING ARTS
academyhealingarts (DOT COM)
lwsb (DOT ORG)

I want my decision to be based upon the quality of the education received and not the accessibility for my blindness. I have spent my life adapting to the routines and opportunities in the mainstream society. In other words, I'll handle my vision problem - the school just needs to teach quality curriculum to prepare me for a professional career - regardless of career track within Massage Therapy that I choose.

I have done my research. I realize there is hard work involved and that Massage Therapy is not for everyone, but I do believe it is for me. I also am aware of the stigmatism that males who practice Massage Therapy have, but it is my opinion that, in time, that will pass.

Right now, I am in a unique situation - I am a vocational rehabilitation client. I can choose either option with little, or no, financial impact on myself. Unfortunately, these two options are the only two. I currently reside in Bowling Green, KY and that would make attending Natural Health Institute no problem at all because it is local. If I elect the American University of Healing Arts option, I won't have issues there, because, being partnered with Lions World Services for the Blind, I can reside on campus at LWSB during my time in school. If I looked elsewhere, I would have to physically relocate and that's NOT an option.

Once I complete my education I intend to seek licensure in Kentucky and practice there. If I opt to go to Little Rock, there is the chance that I may fall in love with that city and consider relocating there. I'm not sure of the AR requirements, but I am fully aware of the KY licensure requirements.

Having said all that, here's my questions:

1. If you are familiar with either school, can you please give me a list of pros and cons of attending that school?

2. From the information listed on their websites, what would you, as a student or LMT, suggest is the best school? Why do you feel this way?

3. Compared to the school you attend (previously attended), how would you rate these schools? Explain, please.

SPECIAL REQUEST: Try hard not to let the connection with Lions World Services for the Blind sway your opinions. I am very capable of adapting mainstream situations to work for me with little, or no, help from instructors or others. I am handicapable, not handicapped.

Thanks,
Bill

Hey Bill, I know nothing about those schools but I know someone who is supposed to be doing this work when I encounter them. You are going to be great at this. Please keep us posted of your progress.

Hi Bill ~ welcome to MassagePlanetL!

I spent the past year as a scribe and tutor for a totally blind man in the massage program that I myself graduated from at http://www.sandhills.edu . I am not sure if you checked community colleges in your state, but I can tell you that my accredited program is the finest massage education in our state (ok, I might be a bit biased!) Seriously, I've been shocked on these boards by stuff people say they were not taught in their Massage School classes, that we were drilled on in my class.

"My student" was not only at the top of his class, this 52-year old man passed with a 4.0 and received the President's award at graduation. I do not take any credit for his achievements; he worked very hard, giving up a lot of family and TV time to study. Most of my tutoring was adapting hands-on stuff such as draping and demonstrating techniques.

I'm sure that he would be happy to communicate with you if you are interested. He has scanned a lot of massage texts that weren't available for the blind and might be of assistance to you; PM (private message) me if you would like for me to check on this for you.

I'm sorry I can't give you any information on the schools that you are interested in, but I wanted to share this so that it might give you some encouragement.

Best wishes on your endeavor!

I have no knowledge of either of those schools but there are some things that I wish I had done prior to selecting the school I am currently attending.

Please take time to visit both schools. Talk to as many students as you can about the program. Ask them if the had to do it over again if they would have chose the same school. Ask them if they would recommend the program to someone they know. Visit the student clinic and get massages. Evaluate the quality of touch you receive. Look at the resources that the schools offer to help students succeed in the program and the industry after graduation. Try to find graduates of those programs and speak with them too.

I hope that you find out which school is right for you. Good luck.

KY - I don't know about these two schools. Sorry. The school I attended was the Chicago School of Massage Therapy (they were purchased by Cortiva in roughly '06). I'm posting this response to you for a couple of reasons.

If the school is accredited, they are required (I believe) to offer you assistance in class work, hands-on work, and testing (and probably more). I was fortunate enough to have a handicapable (I like that term!) student who was much older than you. She had already been practicing as a massage therapist, but needed to brush up on things in order to sit for the national and become licensed (she hadn't qualified for grandfathering). She was amazing!

As for your school situation, I would suggest following the ideas listed above. Additionally, consider the subjects offered, if they offer connections to perform outreach, and do they have a student clinic for students to 'practice' on non-students. The more you're offered, the better!

I'm glad you've decided to pursue massage. As a male therapist, there's always room for more guys (sorry ladies). You sound to be very determined in your goal and I have no doubt you will succeed.

Keep us posted. And welcome to MassagePlanetL!

Thanks, guys.

Hi, folks,

Thanks for all your responses. Since I made my original post, I've spoken to my VR counselor. We are definitely looking at Massage Therapy as our final "vocational goal" for my "IPE" (Individualized Plan for Employment). We are using January as our target "Start Date" for school. Why? Because the local school is starting classes in a few weeks and I've not applied yet. Not to mention it takes time for state money to filter down to the payee. We don't want any problems with non-payment to cause me issues in school.

I've still not decided which school to attend. Both offer clinics and interesting courses of study. Currently, I am leaning toward the LIttle Rock, AR option for a few reasons:

1. Their program is a 700 hour program, as opposed to the 600 (minimum KY standard) hour program here in Bowling Green.

2. Money is tight right now - I know, it is for everyone. Because LWSB offers residential dormitories for people that enter their programs (or the massage program through them), I could skip out on paying rent to the people I live with right now. That would allow me to pay off some daunting bills and to save up some money to invest in my future as a LMT.

Those sound like win-win solutions to me.

I am excited also that I am waiting until the January term to go to school. This allows me to seek additional training from the Kentucky Office for the Blind and partnering agencies. They offer a Customer Service program where you learn to tackle difficult CS issues and the like. I am also interested in checking out the LWSB Small Business Management course. I think both will be extremely helpful to me in the long term scheme of things.

It also feels good to have a counselor that is 100% behind me. This will be my third (3rd) counselor since I was 18 years old. The other two did not make a connection with me and ultimately wasted my time, their time and lots of state money on my case that ended up with no employment results. This counselor hit the ground running with me and she's like a mini chearleading section in my life. She excited that I'm excited and that just ... exciting. Sorry, I know that sounds corny, but even in today's society people still give blind people a hard time and look at them critically when it comes to workforce issues. I still get asked if I know SIGN LANGUAGE by people when they have been told I'm BLIND. I just laugh and say, "No, but I SPEAK Braille." MOST people don't catch on - you can't speak Braille, but any other blind people within earshot when I say it get a laugh. So, yes, I get excited over an enthusiastic counselor that's actually willing to walk in faith and give me a shot at finding a career that will be satisfying for me and ultimately end up with my becoming dependent on government check no longer.

I will keep you guys posted on my advancement toward my goals. One question, though - do I need to keep my posts out of this forum since I'm not a student - yet? Or since I am planning on enrolling in January, is this forum appropriate?

Have a great day guys.

--Bill

mid-term?

KY - sounds like you already know how to do your homework :D and you have a great plan!

Double check to be sure you can start in January. Again, I only know my community college program, and it starts Massage 110 in the fall which is a pre-requisite for Massage 120 taught in the spring, both of which need to be passed before 125 in the summer.

Edit: Now that I am on a computer, I've checked the two sites you referenced, and see that it appears you can start anytime in Little Rock. The classes in Bowling Green appeared to be all night and weekend courses -- that would be exhausting for me.

January will not be a problem at all. NHI in Bowling Green operates on a "Trimester" basis and the next term begins in January. It will also not be a problem for the school in Little Rock, AR. The school works with LWSB to offer open-ended enrollment and completion of the program. LWSB requires all their clients to undergo an evaluation before starting vocational training. That, too, is in January. THe actual massage program will not begin until February.

Have a good day guys.

--Bill

I agree with whoever it was that recommended visiting the schools and talking to everyone you can.

It is choosing a school that is best for you not necessarily what has worked for others.

Go and get a dozen massages or so too from the grads or student clinics and especially if you haven't ever had any massage yourself. So often people just choose a career because it sounds good but if you choose a career based on doing something you love you will be much happier.

I can't tell you how many massage therapists out there who never really had any massages before they went to massage school. I also recommend that you take a one day workshop which most massage schools offer to see if you like touching people!

Julie

Hi, again,

Well, where to start. Visiting the school's clinic in Bowling Green isn't a problem at all - in fact, doing that is already in the works. I've been on the receiving end of professional massage sessions in the past - those interactions with the massage therapists (male and female - and different styles to boot) were what got me interested in massage therapy.

I am, most definitely, an altruistic person by nature. I want to help people. So much so that knowing at the end of my work day that I have helped someone (relax, heal, etc.) will be far more important to me than becoming rich. Let's face it, we all have pipe dreams of being rich, but I grew up being taught that wealth has nothing to do with the possession or money you have. It's in the experiences in life that mold your character and having the resources or skills to help another soul along life's journey.

Unfortunately, due to my lack of vision and not having reliable long distance transportation coupled with limited income, traveling to Little Rock just to visit the school/clinic is just not possible. I would love it if it were, but alas, we can't always have our way in life.

I suppose in the bigger scheme of things I have to ultimately go with my own intuition and feelings about the options ahead.

You guys have been great with the responses I've received so far. I will definitely look forward to communicating with you guys more as time progresses.

My own assessment of the options ahead me right now tends to leave me considering the Little Rock, AR program with more vigor than the local one. There will be investments to be made after I get my education phase finished and the only way I'll save that kind of money is to have the dormitory option that goes with the Little Rock, AR program.

On the other hand, I could look into a PASS plan with the local SSA office.

My counselor and I will be meeting face-to-face in the very near future to discuss the long road ahead and what modifications will be needed for me to successfully complete the program.

In the end, I will succeed. I may encounter speed bumps in my way, but I control my future. I can make it with either school. I may have to just pick out some really good CEUs and suppliment any holes in the curriculum with that - and, in the end, satisfy my CEU requirements for my first license renewal.

Thanks for the good advice, folks.

--Bill

Rich is a perception.

Being wealthy is just the number of days you can go without working.

You do need to make enough money to pay the bills, buy a nice house, take a few nice vacations a year and save for retirement and do what ever else is in your dreams.

The idea that being a massage therapists isn't about the money makes me crazy- it is about the money. You need money to take care of yourself. The more money that you have to take care of yourself - the more you can take care of others.

So many end up sacrificing money to help others and end up burned out, broke and unhappy.

Julie

Choosing a school is important but I think the real education starts once you are licensed and practicing. You will be required to and want to take continuing education for the balance of your career. You may wish to join a national and/or state massage organization. Something to consider if both schools seem to fit your needs is that state licensing is much simpler when you earn your education in the same state. I tend toward the practical when it is difficult to actually quantify. Meaning, you will no doubt get a good education from either school, the sooner you can start working the faster you will become competent. Good luck whichever route you choose.

In prior careers, I had the pleasure of working with some blind people that were incredibly skilled. Their positions required high levels of training and experience, and they got there by being committed and driven by a real love of their chosen professions.

If you continue as you have begun, you too will become a highly skilled and respected professional. :) Technically, you have an edge over your sighted classmates. Historically, in some cultures (such as Japan), blind people were often trained to be masseurs due to a heightened sense of touch. I can imagine you working your way through the text "Trail Guide to the Body" by Andrew Biel and developing an amazing feel for the body.

I look forward to seeing more posts from you, hopefully on your progress through a massage training program!

Thanks, guys.

KyBlindGuy said:
Natural Health Institute (Bowling Green, KY)

-OR-

American University of Healing Arts in conjuction with Lions World Services for the Blind (Little Rock, AR)

Having said all that, here's my questions:

1. If you are familiar with either school, can you please give me a list of pros and cons of attending that school?

2. From the information listed on their websites, what would you, as a student or LMT, suggest is the best school? Why do you feel this way?

3. Compared to the school you attend (previously attended), how would you rate these schools? Explain, please.

KyBlindGuy said:
I've still not decided which school to attend. Both offer clinics and interesting courses of study. Currently, I am leaning toward the LIttle Rock, AR option for a few reasons:

1. Their program is a 700 hour program, as opposed to the 600 (minimum KY standard) hour program here in Bowling Green.

2. Money is tight right now - I know, it is for everyone. Because LWSB offers residential dormitories for people that enter their programs (or the massage program through them), I could skip out on paying rent to the people I live with right now. That would allow me to pay off some daunting bills and to save up some money to invest in my future as a LMT.

Those sound like win-win solutions to me.

Bill,

Hello!

I am getting a chance to sit down today and work on all of your well thought out questions.

I had the opportunity to teach Anatomy & Physiology to a blind lady a number of years a go. It doesn't make much of a difference in the grand scheme of things, except to say, there should be no reason that I can think of, why anyone would tell you that you can't make this work. She took all of her notes with a tape recorder and her Braille computer do-dad (sorry, but I don't know the techie term for that). I also helped her on her first few days in the swedish course, where the only thing she needed was to know where to go and "feel" how to get there for a few days, along with a place for her dog to lay down. And, unlike you, she was totally blind, so we had to get a SHARK mechanism placed on the computer system at the school and I had to ask for it in advance each time she took a test. She took the same tests I gave everyone else in the Anatomy class. Since I was teaching at a Community College at the time, the problems we had were the College getting their act together with her transportation and the SHARK system. I don't know how many times I requested she have a computer room prepared for the test and they let it fall through the cracks. So, all in all, the hold up seemed to be with everyone else and not her. Wouldn't you know it! :)

I think you'll do tremendously well, and have sent a PM to a friend of mine who's very familiar with being legally blind. So, you may be getting a Personal Message in your mail box here, at some time in the future from them.

Now, on to your questions.

I don't personally know a thing about either of the schools you mentioned.

I've looked at both websites you provided, and my only question is: How did you find out that the Amercian University of Healing Arts has a 700 hour program? I only found 502 hours. So, if KY requires 600, and they don't have but the 502, you'd have to make some preparations to get those extra hours.

BUT, lets work on the premis, that I just can't find the information correctly, shall we?!?

After look at the websites (since I'd have to travel to either school from Texas), without being able to look at either school in person, I would choose the Amercian University of Healing Arts. Why? I think they have laid out their core curriculum much better on paper than the KY school. That doesn't mean KY doesn't have a lot to offer - I think they do, but you need basics if you haven't done anything in the health care fields before, and on paper the basics look better in Arkansas.

Now, a few reasons why I would consider the KY school: If you could actually get the classes, and I am not confident that they aren't just listed and you can take them on occasion when they get the instructors.... They have 16 hours on the Eastern Modalities, which means more time to learn about the Traditional Chinese Medicine and meridians. They have Cranio-Sacral work, Ayurvedic, Lomi Lomi, almost triple the hours in Prenatal work, Shiatsu, Deep Tissue, Reiki, Myofascial and Lymphatic work. If you actually get the hours they are talking about in these classes, it may be worth it to look into that school a bit more in depth, since you live there. What you want is to be a Master of your trade, with good skill sets in as many other massage practices as possible so that in the future you can know which way you want to take your private practice. But, what you don't want, is to be taught a bunch of different skill sets, and not be very solid in your core curriculum. With the KY school, I don't think you can really know what you'll get until you go talk to them. If they can provide you with a true solid core set plus the extras and the AK school ends up not having the 700 hours, I'd then lean toward the KY school.

Now as to how they are compared to the school I completed. It seems they have a broader course avaliability. Since you mentioned somewhere that you love to grasp lots of info, this will be a huge benefit for you.

I like the idea of going to AK because you will get a chance you may never get again, to travel somewhere, live there for a while and experience new and different people from the ones you have been around for quite some time. New experiences, new friends and dare I say it, a possibly new love interest along the way... that's what trips like this are made of! :) If you are also saving money in the process, that surely can't be a bad thing.

So, I think for me the two main items to look into would be:
  • Actually visit the school in KY and find out just what all you really can take.
  • Would you rather travel for a while?

Please keep up posted! Now I am off to your third thread. *zoom*

pueppi,

Thanks for your opinions! That's some very good advice.

Now, to address the question you asked about the school in Little Rock - yes, their website lists far less than 700 hours. That was a big shock to me, so, in my personal style, I took to typing up some lengthy e-mails to get to the bottom of it.

Lions World Services for the Blind is a major rehabilitation/training agency in the states. They have partnered with American University of Healing Arts to provide training to interested persons across the country. In order to do this and provide the training to meet the majority of the requirements of other states licensure boards, they have extended their training hours to 712 hours. This information is, unfortunately, not provided on their website. I only encountered this information by scouring the LWSB website, and through follow-up e-mail with American University of Healing Arts.

From what I gather from my conversations with former students of the Natural Health Institute is that they found their curriculum was lacking and that they did not get as much from their course of study as they had assumed from reading the curriculum.

I also took time to go to their clinic for a massage from one of their students and was not, by any means, thrilled with my experience. I communicated with this person the areas that I felt needed attention. I should have communicated these things with the wall - it might have actually listened better.

While, in some aspects, the curriculum looks more interesting locally, the gut feeling I get is that I can find quality education elsewhere that will dwarf that of the local option.

--Bill

Thanks for letting us know the nitty-gritty. That was just what I was wondering. Sounds like you get to go on a little trip then! Whooo hooo!!!!!

:woohoo:

Shoutbox
  1. Randy1968:
    InhouseVip.caโฃa very clean and discreet VIP House in Scarborough and Markham We have beautiful Asian Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean pretty girls tall and full body sexy type, young pretty, We do massage and full services call Sass 647-802-1796 Thank You @};โ€”
  2. Withme_Spa:
    โคat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, โฃSunday, โฃโค Emily, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man โค Victoria,โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment ๐Ÿ’– Angela,๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’žLina, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, medium treatment but very smooth and choice of finish.๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜โฃa very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“Sunday,๐Ÿ’˜ Tina, ๐Ÿ’‹tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  4. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  5. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  6. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Sunday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Michelle๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  9. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5โ€™2โ€, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  12. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โคโฃat 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹โคSunday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Yoyo, โคsmall curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  15. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธNina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  16. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธKarla๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  17. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ža discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—Sunday, โฃ๐Ÿ’› Nana...๐Ÿ’‹ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  18. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  19. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐ŸHAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  20. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  21. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  23. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone โ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  24. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  26. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  28. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  31. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  32. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  34. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  35. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  37. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  41. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  42. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  43. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  45. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  46. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  47. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back