Rhythmic Water Massage

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I are heading to California on a short break at the end of September (San Francisco to be exact). We are planning on hiring a car and spending two or three days out of the city.On another forum I use someone recommended staying at the Auberge Du Soleil in Napa Valley for dinner. Well it looks breathtaking, and I naturally headed straight to the Spa section of their website. Where I came across this treatment that sounded unlike anything I have seen before:
Rhythmic Water Massage 60 minYou are held securely by the nurturing support of your practitioner, who guides you in a rhythmic flow of massage and gentle stretches. Swimwear is required.
Is this anything anyone has heard of before, or even experienced?ThanksMat xxx

Rhythmic Water Massage

Yep - its Watsu, without a doubt

Fab - thanks for that. I'll go and do some research into Watsu now. ย ;DThanksMat xxx

sounds like Watsu performed by a non-Watsu-certified practitioner - otherwise they'd call it Watsu, or at least "Watsu - Rhythmic Water Massage".I suppose someone would start watering it down one day, unable to attend training ย due to time/money/whatever, so just figure out what to do themselves.I hope it is something different to Watsu and they've been doing it for years without knowing about Watsu. I know people do add things to a technique and then teach that and it can be a valuable addition, but often the initial essence gets lost. ย I think hot stone massage is a prime example of that - LaStone (and some of the others) are so much more than a massage using hot rocks, but a lot of people offer hot stone massage and it is just massage with hot rocks.

Fozzyo, ย I checked out the website for the spa and you are indeed a lucky dude! ย What a lovely place! ย Hope you have a wonderful time!As a WATSU practitioner, I agree with melb that rhythmic water massage is probably just WATSU done by a non-WATSU person. ย I bet it'll still be wonderful ---- ย Even within WATSU, there are new variations being developed constantly (like with LaStone)...... some are glorious adaptations and delightful contributions to the work. ย One of the things I loved about WATSU training was the acceptance of creativity in the student. ย It took me a long time to get certified and I saw some tightening of the standards during my process ---- more requirements for hours, more focus on mastering the basic moves, etc. ย But ---- still allowing for the individual to adapt and change the flow once the basics were mastered.I hope you have a fabulous time --- guess I am just jealous!

Rhythmic Water Massage

You might be interested to know that Harbin is a short jaunt up the road from Napa. It's the place where Watsu originated, situated in a beautiful, serene wooded area a little away from Middletown. There are natural hot/ warm/ cold springs there and a really nice vibe.I had my first Watsu there, and was in tears by the end. A truly heartening experience.

This is something that sound interesting.....so its stretches as well as massage and water. :?:

Sincerely,
CaringHandsMss :)

rythmic water massage

Hi, Just letting you know there is an article in massage & bodywork oct./nov. 2005 that addresses water therapies. It all sounds wonderful! They do talk about Watsu, water dance, healing dance and jahara which was developed in Europe, as watsu was being developed in USA. I'd love to experience all of it! :D

lovely_day, thanks for mentioning that.

I am going to add the article here, in case they remove it from the net for some reason. Hope it helps. :)

From: http://www.massageandbodywork.com/Articles/OctNov2005/Water.html
Water, Watsu, and Wellness

By Karrie Osborn

Is it our shared bond with water that draws us longingly to a hot bath, a cool ocean, or a warm pool? Is it our chemical connection that brings us to water when we need replenishing or a chance to reclaim our health?

The potential for health and healing through water is unbounded: rehabilitating from knee surgery in a hospital pool, giving birth in water at home, recovering from the traumas of abuse in an aquatic energy session, and rejuvenating the skin with a thalassotherapy bath are just a few of the realized opportunities. But what else awaits us in the depth of waterโ€™s healing heart?

As research begins unraveling some of the mysteries water holds, weโ€™ll begin to understand the true power of this liquid gold, especially as we continue to discover its new applications with bodywork. For now, letโ€™s take a look at what we do know about this life source and its healing potential.

Dr. Water
When we talk about water and water therapies, we use words like โ€œnurturing,โ€ โ€œenveloping,โ€ โ€œwarm,โ€ โ€œpeaceful,โ€ โ€œsafeโ€ โ€” โ€œwomblike.โ€ And itโ€™s no wonder. Water may be the most maternal source of all, giving birth to so much life on this planet.

Yet even though we rely on it for our very existence, we rarely give water a second thought. It is such an intrinsic part of our lives, but we seldom stop to appreciate all that it offers or to understand all that it is.

Weโ€™re largely made up of water โ€” anywhere from 50 percent to 75 percent, depending on muscle mass and age. Without it, we canโ€™t sustain life longer than three days, we age more quickly, incur disease more readily, and watch our bodies break down more rapidly.

When we use it in the context of an external therapy โ€” a bath, a pool โ€” water does amazing things, both physiologically and psychologically.

Because it surrounds every part of the body at once,
it creates an enveloping touch that is both intimate and calming, regardless of the modality with which itโ€™s being used. And aside from feeling good, being in the water is good.

Even without any other elements added to the mix, the benefits of simply being in the water are astounding. โ€œThe main benefit is being out of gravity,โ€ says Theri Thomas, Watsu instructor and board member for the Worldwide Aquatic Bodywork Association (WABA). โ€œWithin 15 minutes of being out of gravity, muscles can go into a deeper place of relaxation as they get the signal they no longer need to support the body.โ€

In that same vein, being weightless in the water allows for better mobilization of the spine, Thomas says. For people with crippling disabilities, water gives the body freedom otherwise unknown on land, an important piece in healing body, mind, and spirit.

Thomas says being in water also increases depth of respiration, decreases rate of respiration, decreases heart rate, and calms the sympathetic nervous system. The latter is especially important in our culture, she says, where people are in โ€œfight or flightโ€ mode all the time. Add massageplanetfeine, stressed adrenal glands, and overscheduling, and most of us need something to bring us gently back to earth. โ€œThe time the body is most in balance is when it is in the water,โ€ she says.

Immersion in water also affects the lymph system, decreases edema and joint compression, increases blood to muscles, and increases range of motion. These are the very actions necessary to really prepare
tissue for mobilization, Thomas says. โ€œAs a result, you get more out of an aquatic bodywork session.โ€

Additional benefits from being in the water include improved digestion, enhanced immune system response, deep relaxation and peacefulness, and an opportunity to replace debilitating holding patterns in the body.

From Whence We Came
Even without understanding all the physiological implications, ancient cultures have long known the healing powers of water. In fact, from ancient spa traditions comes the โ€œtaking the watersโ€ philosophy, where healing pools were an integral part of art, culture, politics, and especially medicine.

Explains spa historian J. Paul de Vierville, Ph.D.: โ€œTaking the waters is a phrase that holds mysterious connotations from a simpler, ancient time ... Taking the waters was, and is, a physical venture into healing, cleansing, and rejuvenation.โ€1 He says the ancients believed taking the waters cleansed the body, relaxed the heart, refreshed the mind, and purified the soul.

Dating back before written history, this philosophy of health was much more than just bathing. Taking the waters back then meant as much about art, dialogue, music, and socialization as it did about a bath. This spa culture, de Vierville explains, was an integration of experiences with health and rejuvenation at its core.

Many ancient civilizations appreciated the therapeutic value of water, de Vierville says. Egypt, India, Crete, China, and Mesopotamia all โ€œutilized the waters, especially for religious rituals and healing rites.โ€2

The Greeks, and then the Romans, understood waterโ€™s therapeutic value and incorporated it into the earliest versions of healthcare. While ancient Greek society built public baths in conjunction with gymnasiums to facilitate sound bodies and sound minds, Romans largely utilized baths as a social and political activity.

Most cultures have created traditions of health or spirituality based on water at one time or another. Look at the Russian bath with its Siberian shamanic origins, which involves a hot vapor soak followed by a cold plunge. The Dagara people of West Africa partake in an annual reconciliation ritual that involves being dunked in the local river by a healer as a means of washing away negative energy. And, of course, Christianity has long looked to water for the cleansing baptismal.

De Vierville says global discoveries are proving that water has been a healing tool for thousands of years. At a site of ancient mineral springs in France and Germany, archeologists have found Bronze Age artifacts including drinking cups and votive fragments.

Large public baths of old exist only in miniscule pockets in the Western world today. But, even though the philosophy is largely lost, the medicinal elements of taking the waters is not. And thatโ€™s why we still see everything from hydrotherapy and vichy showers to floating and Watsu, as larger spas around the country keep the taking-the-waters herieforum.xxxe alive in their own ways.

Watsu and Harold
We couldnโ€™t have a discussion of modern-day water therapies without first recognizing Watsu and its creator, Harold Dull. Itโ€™s been 25 years since Dull took his knowledge of Zen shiatsu and his appreciation of water and combined them into something unique in the world of bodywork, something that incorporated powerful and passive stretches, gliding movement, holding, centeredness, and breath.

In the midst of a Watsu โ€œSilver Anniversaryโ€ celebration, where water therapy enthusiasts gathered from around the world to share their work, Dull sat down to share his thoughts on aquatic bodywork and Watsu specifically.

Besides being a therapeutic tool, Dull says Watsu is also a personal growth tool โ€” for both client and practitioner. It allows people to go to a place within themselves for both introspection and deep healing, he says, and a big part of its success relies on trust.

โ€œPeople need to be floated,โ€ Dull says matter-of-factly, 25 years after he started floating his Zen shiatsu students in pools at Harbin Hot Springs in California. In the floating process, you are more than being touched โ€” youโ€™re being held. And thatโ€™s what so many of us are missing, he says. โ€œWeโ€™re not being held enough. Holding puts you at a different level than touching.โ€ When people are being held in the context of Watsu, โ€œthey can accept that kind of closeness,โ€ Dull says, and benefit from it. What makes Watsu unique is the way it โ€œrealizes the potential in that closeness.โ€

The physical closeness that is created in Watsu allows practitioners to work with strength and fluidity. โ€œCloseness allows us to do strong stretches,โ€ Dull says. โ€œHolding them allows us to do stronger stretches.โ€

The closeness also allows practitioners to connect to their clientโ€™s breath at a deeper level. โ€œIn stillness, we can really feel their breath and let water move us in the breath we share with them,โ€ he says.

Breath and presence are key factors in Watsu, just as they are for most land-based modalities, but there is something different when itโ€™s applied in water. From the breath pattern comes the movement.

Thomas, whoโ€™s spent 25 years teaching aquatic bodywork, calls Watsu a dialogue, creating movement in the moment. โ€œThe water creates an immediate bond,โ€ she says. While the energy in our bodies connects and communicates on land, Thomas says itโ€™s much more direct and immediate in water.

โ€œIt also allows people a connection with themselves,โ€ she says. The goal is for the practitioner to โ€œhold the spaceโ€ so the recipient can find her own way. โ€œMany people havenโ€™t had the opportunity to have that safe space, to be encompassed or embraced.โ€

As part of that, clients are free to go to any level they need to. โ€œItโ€™s a combination of being held and being free โ€” not having someone do something to you.โ€ The resulting โ€œconnection of being,โ€ or โ€œsense of oneness,โ€ Dull says, is a common benefit of the work.

Another benefit is how Watsu seems to utilize all the elements water encompasses. In a 2001 study conducted at the State University of Campinas in Brazil, Watsu recipients were asked about the effects this work had on them. A 37-year-old physical therapist wrote: โ€œWatsu provided me the opportunity to surrender, to permit myself to be touched and cared for, and, at the same time, to be able to feel light, relaxed, and free as a child. This freedom and surrender I experience during a session brings more balance and strength to live a better life outside the pool, more lightness and ease, and a greater access to my intuitive side.โ€3

Admittedly, Watsu is being well accepted in spas around the world. And the more people who witness the work, the more people who understand its potential. โ€œPeople who watch it get a sense of the spirit of it,โ€ Dull says.

Linda de Lehman, an international Watsu instructor from Italy, says the beauty of Watsu is that โ€œthe entire body receives a massage, even if not by our hands. The water accompanies and accentuates our touch.โ€ On her way to teaching the modality this year in nine countries and five languages, de Lehman says Watsu can take you to another place. โ€œSilently floating, weightless, and being held โ€” it often allows the receiver to access her own sense of divine innocence and oneness with everything that we are all born into.โ€

Watsu clients continue to report that the modality allows them to quiet their minds, an important step toward introspection and self-actualization. โ€œWater definitely has the availability to lend itself to altered states,โ€ Thomas says. โ€œItโ€™s not the agenda of the work, itโ€™s just part of whatโ€™s happening.โ€

Aquatic Bodywork Partners
While Watsu is the most well-known of the therapies that fall under the definition of aquatic bodywork, it by no means is the only one out there. Several other variations of bodywork in water exist, each with its own focus and direction, including water dance, healing dance, and jahara.

At the same time that Watsu was being born here in the United States, water dance was being developed independently in Europe by Arjana Brunschwiler and Aman Schroter. Water dance, which incorporates elements of aikido, somersaults, dance, dolphin and snake movements, and massage, has more of an underwater focus and works on a whole different dimension, Thomas says. It slows the heart rate and breathing more than other therapies and can create a very deep state of relaxation.

Healing dance is a bridge halfway between water dance and Watsu, Thomas says. Developed by professional ballet dancer and choreographer Alexander Georgeakopoulos in 1990, healing dance is all about the movement. In fact, Thomas says, โ€œthe movement is the medicine.โ€ As the body flows through 20 different spiral and wave movements above and below the water, rhythm pervades the experience to integrate the body and release blocked energies.

The specific work of jahara, from Brazil, relies on the principles of support, adaptability, expansion, effortlessness, and invisibility, Thomas says. She calls the work quiet and meditative, while also utilizing pressure points, consistency, and precision. Dull says jahara was developed more for clinical conditions and is often found in the paradigm of aquatic rehabilitation. Within the work, gentle traction to the spine leads to an expansion in the body.

Thomas says aquatic bodywork can be applied at any range of the spectrum ยญโ€” from very clinical work to a โ€œdeep, heart space connection.โ€ It all depends on whatโ€™s appropriate for that client and that practitioner.

The Energy of It All
Regardless of how you use it therapeutically, water canโ€™t help but be energetic. Itโ€™s vibratory in nature, and thatโ€™s what makes it so healing as it resonates with the water that lives in our tissue, blood, and brain.

In the world of aquatic bodywork, energy plays an important role, even if not always stated. Its power in the healing model, however, should not be underestimated.

Diane Tegtmeier, an aquatic energy bodyworker, says the clients she works with in water seem to respond more readily to her energy work than her land-based clients. โ€œOn land, I carry the same intent, but in the water it is enhanced,โ€ she says.

Having integrated energy work with social work for 10 years prior to training in Watsu, Tegtmeier has seen her clients migrate from land to water. โ€œIt seems like clients can go into deeper levels of awareness in the environment of the water,โ€ she says. And they recognize and appreciate that.

โ€œIt seems the water itself and the energetic field of two people in such intimate contact in the water allows the consciousness of the recipient to expand and go deeper than, in my experience, what happens on land,โ€ Tegtmeier says. โ€œThe control of the mental process seems to let go more easily to allow the consciousness where it needs to go for healing.โ€

But why is water so healing as a therapeutic partner? โ€œItโ€™s womblike, itโ€™s vibration, all of that and then something else,โ€ Tegtmeier says. โ€œDr. Emotoโ€™s work (read further for a discussion of Masaru Emotoโ€™s research on the hidden messages in water) gave words to what it is Iโ€™ve experienced from the beginning โ€” water has a specific crystalline quality, a specific polarity, allowing it to both store and magnify energy. So, if Iโ€™m taking someone in my arms with the intention of healing, the water medium in which I work seems to potentiate our intention, while also inviting the client and me to move into dimensions of consciousness that can take us to primal sources, like the womb,โ€ she says.

โ€œWater takes us to a more primal state where we are more vulnerable to the energy around us. If that energy is coming from a practitioner who has nothing but intention and holding the space for you, the transformative potential can be phenomenal.โ€

As with any modality, care must be taken with particular clients: the young, the pregnant, the elderly, the diabetic, the heart-compromised. But even more important is respecting the power of the medium.

โ€œWater calls us to a higher standard of awareness as a practitioner,โ€ Tegtmeier says. โ€œBecause a person can enter a womblike state, their consciousness goes to that womblike state. Youโ€™re activating that vulnerable fetus awareness, so anything in their environment can have greater impact. Half my clients say the sessions are like being in the womb. That means theyโ€™re impressionable. Whatever happens is going to go deeper. Because of the power of water, you have to be careful of pitfalls.โ€

Tegtmeier explains therapists need to have their own issues in order to be able to deal with the clientโ€™s needs. โ€œIf a client contacts a place of emotional pain, even physical pain, and the therapist is not emotionally prepared to deal with that, the results can be harmful. The personal and professional development of the therapist is as important as any other skill they bring into the water.โ€

On the Waterfront
Standing on the foundation of whatโ€™s already been built, what might we see if we could peek into the future of water as a therapeutic tool?

Pain/disabilities/chronic conditions
Potentially the biggest opportunity for water therapies to shine will be in the realm of pain, disabilities, and chronic conditions. Because of the weightlessness, the relaxation response, and the care both water and therapist provide, people who otherwise couldnโ€™t โ€œtrustโ€ their bodies are able to do so in water.

โ€œDue to the principles of buoyancy, hydrostatic pressure, aquatic resistance, and floating in 94โ€“96 degree water, a body has the profound invitation to relax and surrender to the peaceful sensation of being completely surrounded by a very familiar element,โ€ says Cameron West, former director of the Easter Seals Community Aquatic Programs in Ventura, Calif. She says because of our watery composition, the body has a natural connection to water and can more easily find homeostasis, or balance, within it. โ€œIt feels like it is home,โ€ she says.

When utilizing Watsu with pain patients, West says there is a โ€œdance of peacefulnessโ€ that happens, allowing patients to โ€œmove out of their connection to pain and into a more wholesome relationship with themselves.โ€

Children have been another beneficiary of water therapies. Aquatic bodywork has also been successfully used for children with a variety of disorders and injuries, including orthopedic issues, congenital and birth defects including spina bifida and autism, brain and spinal cord injuries, and a range of neurological disorders.

Fibromyalgia sufferers have also found relief with aquatic therapies. โ€œWatsu works really well with stress-related diseases,โ€ Dull says, including fibromyalgia. Thomas agrees, โ€œStraight across the board, fibromyalgia patients get huge relief with aquatic bodywork. They need deep work to get rid of holding patterns, but they canโ€™t get deep work on land.โ€ In water, however, with the absence of gravity, fibromyalgia sufferers can find release of deep holding patterns without painful effects.

โ€œAny chronic pain does really well with water modalities,โ€ Thomas says. โ€œAnd for patients who have either paralysis or amputation, a stroke, or any sort of debilitation of the body, to experience normalcy in the water is a huge part of the healing process. To be able to feel beautiful movement is very liberating.โ€

Thatโ€™s why pain clinics are incorporating more aquatic therapies, like Watsu, into their programs and why physicians are seeking new pain-relief avenues in places like water. โ€œDoctors are looking for places to refer their chronic pain patients,โ€ Thomas says. Aquatic bodywork is offering them the answer.

Floating and Liquid Sound
Even though sensory deprivation has historically been the means to higher consciousness for indigenous peoples around the world, floating is a modern-day avenue toward that goal. Despite being somewhat globally introduced to the film-going public in the early โ€™80s via the now cult classic Altered States , floating as a mainstream therapy is relatively new. Float tanks have been showing up not only in spas, but have had a presence in the training rooms of professional football teams, fitness centers, and even universities.

Todayโ€™s floating technology has changed drastically from its beginnings; now, even in-home tanks have internal lighting, emergency alarms, sound systems, and regulating thermometers. Most float tanks require less than a foot of salt water to keep floaters buoyant and strain-free.

Benefits of floating are said to include physical and mental relaxation, rejuvenation, clarity of thought, an integration of the left and right hemispheres of the brain, and a quickened process for healing injuries. One of the biggest benefits reported by those whoโ€™ve tried this therapy is the quiet thatโ€™s achieved with complete sensory deprivation and the resulting sense of peace and calm that remains.

Taking floating to even another level is Liquid Sound. Developed by Micky Remann in the spa town Bad Sulza, in Thuringia, Germany, Liquid Sound is the experience of floating in a warm pool as it is being fed with an underwater symphony. Music is piped through under-water speakers as floaters waft quietly atop the water. Itโ€™s up-and-coming in the world of classical spas and certainly pays homage to the taking the waters philosophy.

The bricks on this road of aquatic bodywork have only just been laid; there is much work to be done on the path ahead. โ€œThereโ€™s a lot of potential in the work still to be fully realized,โ€ Dull says. We must remember that 25 years is but a blink in the eye of complementary therapies, and there are so many questions to ask, especially as other modalities begin manifesting in water.

Tegtmeier says that regardless of what we want to call the work, the most important thing to remember when working with water is the power of intention and everything else you bring into the water with you. โ€œThereโ€™s something about the nurturing quality of water that resonates in something deep within all of us, and it is healing,โ€ she says. โ€œAnd whether someone calls what theyโ€™re doing Watsu or physical therapy or hydrotherapy, that doesnโ€™t matter as much as the intention thatโ€™s carried into the water and the space with the client.โ€

References
1 De Vierville, JP. โ€œTaking the Waters,โ€ Massage & Bodywork, February/March 2000, 13.
2 Ibid.
3 โ€œWhat does Watsu mean to you,โ€ information regarding State University of Campinas, Brazil via personal correspondence with Harold Dull, July 2005.

Resources
Worldwide Aquatic Bodywork Association โ€” http://www.waba.edu

School of Shiatsu & Massage at the Watsu Center, Middletown, Calif.; http://www.learnwatsu.com; 800/693-3296

Watsu: Freeing the Body in Water, by Harold Dull (2004, Watsu Publishing)

The Book of Floating, by Michael Hutchison (2003, Gateways)

The Hidden Messages in Water, by Masaru Emoto (2004, Beyond Words Publishing)

Masaru Emoto โ€” http://www.masaru-emoto.net and http://www.hado.net

http://www.wellnessgoods.com/messages.asp

Share your thoughts! Click here to send a letter to the editor and let us know what you think. Your letter may be used in an upcoming issue of Massage & Bodywork magazine.

Sidebar from the article:
Can Watsu Tame the FMS Tiger?
A recent, as-yet unpublished study out of New Zealand suggests Watsu may offer some relief for fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) sufferers. At Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Rotorua, researchers compared the effects of Watsu and AIX massage (a full-body massage under jets of warm water) on a small group of women diagnosed with FMS. What they found was Watsu had a โ€œclinically and statistically significant effectโ€ on calming the pain.

The studyโ€™s author, Kieren Faull, writes that although the results were limited to the four subscales of physical function โ€” bodily pain, vitality, physical function, social function โ€” โ€œtwo of the other subscales (mental health and role emotional) had results for treatment variance that were close to significant.โ€ Faull goes on to say that the effect sizes for Watsu were โ€œextremely large, particularly for bodily pain, which suggests strongly that there is some fundamental additional effectiveness within Watsu.โ€

In interpreting the positive results, Faull says that the โ€œtechniqueโ€ of Watsu may not be all thatโ€™s at work here. Because Watsu training focuses not only on technique, but on therapist self-awareness and self-understanding, practitioners are able to respond to the client on multiple levels. โ€œThis major component of Watsu training may enable the Watsu therapist to combine elements of a number of roles traditionally carried out by different professions.โ€ For more information on this study, visit http://www.qehealth.co.nz/home/
research_reports.htm.

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Mika- well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun apple- petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Emily and Jessica Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  5. svorn1234:
    Escorts
  6. hiyamickey:
    20 years old New Indian girl working @Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  7. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.358.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit #C6 Markham๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy (New) 22Yrs, petite Japanese, young & pretty face๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Sherry | Cici (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petiteAfter 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Lacey (New) from HUแบพ Vietnamese tall, beautiful & shapely๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty โœฐ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA โœฐ 905.358.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit #C6 Markham โœฐ
  8. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  9. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to e
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  11. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  12. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญMandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder, pretty face ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body, also does lighter treatment with emphasis on service ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Lacey (New) from HUแบพ Vietnamese tall, beautiful & shapely ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Arabian Girl 20Yrs from Lebanon is joining our team โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ
  13. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares with her massage and great services. BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5โ€™3โ€ & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5โ€™1โ€
  14. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: COCO, LILY, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly, can do everything. LILY is A SEXY Russian babe, 1M 64Cms with 37D melons, great butt, and great services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with naturals
  15. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฅ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’˜Tuesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’– Mia, ๐Ÿ’‹petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. โฃ ๐Ÿ’• Susan, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Lily, ๐Ÿ’‹beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹๐Ÿ”‹
  16. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Anna (New) from Hร€Nแป˜I Viแป‡tnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Jullie | Jessie (New) 19Yrs Chinese | Vietnamese, young & pretty...Great Service+...๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...Full Menu...โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  17. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ฅ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100โฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’– Tuesday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Mimi, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’– medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ”‹
  18. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ž a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅโฃ Tuesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Holly, ๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and ๐Ÿ’ž Amy, ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  20. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  21. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE, SOPHIA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SOPHIA is a young slim very pretty lady with natural B Cup melons & a great booty. Sophia has very versatile services.
  22. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  23. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet Ivy 28 years old with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  26. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Tuesday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Judy,๐Ÿ’‹ medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  28. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 โคโค๐Ÿ‘„Tuesday, ๐Ÿ’‹ Sophia, and โค milf Mary๐Ÿ’‹ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality โฃ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  29. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Emily and Jessica Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, AAVI, KIRAN, SARIKA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New hanna young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  35. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Mandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder, pretty face ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Arabian Girl 20Yrs from Lebanon โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jenny๐Ÿ˜ is a beautiful young part-time student with a very sexy figure and big natural 34D breasts. She can give a great massage and very good open minded service. She knows how to please a man with her natural beauty and charm. She is a
  39. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  40. KSpa:
    MONDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5โ€™2โ€, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build
  41. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HANNA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  42. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina๐Ÿ˜˜ - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  43. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & LULU 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  44. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young sweet Yuki 28 years old , sexy Coco and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Anna (New) from Hร€Nแป˜I Viแป‡tnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Jullie | Jessie (New) 19Yrs Chinese | Vietnamese, young & pretty...Great Service+...After 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...Full Menu...โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan โœฐ
  47. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: LINDA, LISA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž LINDA is a beautiful young Asian mix girl, 60Kgs with big D Cup boobs with pointy nipples, very friendly, bbbj and many services. LISA is a cute & petite Thai/Chinese mixed beauty with decent massage skills, bbbj and very liberal services.
  48. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  50. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5โ€™3โ€ with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
Back