What's new
New open Dahlia Spa

Sexy & Gorgeous Korean Grace @ Lux Spa 4718 Yonge Street

body to body erotic massage
Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Is there anywhere that will accept medical benefits as well as get me off? Lol
  2. Guest:
    Edmonton
  3. Guest:
    Fetish spa Mississauga
  4. Guest:
    if you find anything good in chinatown would like to know. mostly all older women.
  5. Guest:
    Any places in Chinatown worthwhile?
  6. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 ANGEL🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  7. Garo:
    GOLDEN MASSAGE $30//30 [email protected] 416 781 0088 the best in Toronto 2236 Eglinton Ave West :car FREE PARKING/ Shahika and Tamara !!!
  8. Sailor197:
    Anyone from India
  9. Sailor197:
    Anyone from India
  10. Guest:
    New to this as well
  11. Guest:
    Where would the closest to me be? I’m around don mills subway
  12. nanchyka:
  13. secretsmassage1:
    :heart6 LOLA, TIFFANY & TINA @ SECRETS MASSAGE SPA 370 BROWNS LINE,ETOBICOKE. CALL NOW 416-800-1742 FOR A WACKY WEDNESDAY :wtf :heart5 OPEN 9AM til 9PM
  14. Guest:
    Anyone been to watercube?
  15. Guest:
    YANG GANG 2020
  16. Guest:
    Anyone know sky from Atlantis spa?
  17. Guest:
    Anybudy ever get footjob from massage parlour
  18. Guest:
    am around 40 not gettin as hard as i used to is this normal?
  19. Sexual:
    New Yorkdale spa
  20. Guest:
    im here
  21. Guest:
    hello tokyo, yes, the eagle has landed, the eagle has landed
  22. Guest:
    What Spa dave?
  23. Guest:
    Papasan krayjee spa? That can't be. He no illegal business.
  24. Guest:
    It's dave, I'm outside the spa. The police have it surrounded.
  25. Guest:
    Hi its dave any messages

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score

This used to be Sophie’s Day Spa back in the day when the famous Jean/Sasa used to work here. Now it’s called Lux Spa and it is full of hot sexy Korean/Chinese girls providing a great sensual massage and much more.

I walked in the front door and up the stairs this past Monday to be greeted by this hot Asian girl wearing nothing but a black bra, black lace panties, black stockings and high heels. A tremendous first impression no doubt. I was blown away by her appearance, amazing body and gorgeous face. She said her name was Grace and off we went to the room. I stayed for the half hour massage at $40.

Grace is very sexy! She’s a petite little Asian spinner with light fair skinned complexion, amazing tight little body and beautiful face. She’s the entire package. Her English is great, can carry a conversation and speaks very gently and respectfully.

Her massage skills are great as well providing hard pressure throughout the body as well as being sensual and playful. She even got on top of my back and started grinding her body on my back while massaging and kissing my neck and shoulders. She then moved down to play with my ass and stroke my cock and balls. She reached around with one hand stroking my cock using her other hand to tease my ass. This felt amazing, Grace really knew how to push my buttons.

Finally turned over and I noticed a big smile on Grace’s pretty face. She leaned over and whispered “what do you want to do today?” I listed my options and Grace didn’t say no to anything. Full service, DATY, 69, BBBJ were all on her menu. We agreed on a $120 tip for all of the services mentioned above.

Grace started to strip down and then walked over to give me one of the best deep throat BBBJ I have ever received. It was very hot and sensual, sloppy and wet, she had no problem deep throating me and playing with my balls. She went on to lick and suck my balls while stroking my cock. She then got on the table and stood over my face spreading her legs showing me her beautiful ass. She then lowered her ass and pussy so that it was inches away from my face. She started slapping at her asshole and spread her pussy for me to see. She then fingered her pussy and finally sat on my face for me to taste her sweet pussy juices. Grace is clean shaven and very yummy. She tasted great and I was loving it. While eating her out she continued with more BBBJ. This was pure bliss. Her sucking me off while her firm tight ass and her juicy pussy were smothering my face.

We then moved onto full service. She put the condom on with her mouth and slid it down. She then hopped on for some cow girl action with her beautiful big natural tits bouncing in front me. Grace is tight, she felt amazing, I was pounding away at her and she took it like a champ moaning. When it was time for the finish I asked if I could finish with a BBBJ and CIM, Grace obliged and the finish was incredible and intense. She hopped off, pulled off the cover and started deep throating me again. As I busted and came, Grace did not flinch. She kept on sucking like a true professional. She sucked out every last drop. One of the best sessions I’ve ever had.

Grace is drop dead gorgeous Korean/Chinese mix girl. Pretty face and an amazing body. Clean shaven tight pussy, big natural tits, firm tight ass and a very down to earth chill personality. I would highly recommend seeing Grace at Lux Spa, well worth the $40 door fee and $120 tip. She’s very open minded and very easy to talk to. On the way out she introduced me to her friend Ivy, another gorgeous tiny little Asian spinner. Grace said to come back next Monday and try a duo session with her and Ivy. They only work together on Mondays at Lux Spa. Wow! Definitely will try to do that for sure.

Grace works every Monday and Friday at Lux Spa - 4718 Yonge Street 2nd Floor. She gave me her cell number and told me it’s the best way to get in touch with her: 416-488-5000

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Nice review, are you sure she doesn't mind you posting her cell number?

krayjee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Nice review, are you sure she doesn't mind you posting her cell number?
Most of these girls have 2 -3 cell phones. One for business and one for family and close friends. You have nothing to worry. I was craving for Korean and he killed me with that Korean Chinese mixed at the end..lol. Yonge and Finch is loaded with Korean SPs but I hate booking in advance and hate the traffic in that area.

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
Most of these girls have 2 -3 cell phones. One for business and one for family and close friends. You have nothing to worry.
True, but can't assume it's always the case. Anyways, I'm sure it's fine...

AJ007

Reaction score
Wow definitely will be added to my asian list...

spassky

Reaction score

This used to be Sophie’s Day Spa back in the day when the famous Jean/Sasa used to work here. Now it’s called Lux Spa and it is full of hot sexy Korean/Chinese girls providing a great sensual massage and much more.

I walked in the front door and up the stairs this past Monday to be greeted by this hot Asian girl wearing nothing but a black bra, black lace panties, black stockings and high heels. A tremendous first impression no doubt. I was blown away by her appearance, amazing body and gorgeous face. She said her name was Grace and off we went to the room. I stayed for the half hour massage at $40.

Grace is very sexy! She’s a petite little Asian spinner with light fair skinned complexion, amazing tight little body and beautiful face. She’s the entire package. Her English is great, can carry a conversation and speaks very gently and respectfully.

Her massage skills are great as well providing hard pressure throughout the body as well as being sensual and playful. She even got on top of my back and started grinding her body on my back while massaging and kissing my neck and shoulders. She then moved down to play with my ass and stroke my cock and balls. She reached around with one hand stroking my cock using her other hand to tease my ass. This felt amazing, Grace really knew how to push my buttons.

Finally turned over and I noticed a big smile on Grace’s pretty face. She leaned over and whispered “what do you want to do today?” I listed my options and Grace didn’t say no to anything. Full service, DATY, 69, BBBJ were all on her menu. We agreed on a $120 tip for all of the services mentioned above.

Grace started to strip down and then walked over to give me one of the best deep throat BBBJ I have ever received. It was very hot and sensual, sloppy and wet, she had no problem deep throating me and playing with my balls. She went on to lick and suck my balls while stroking my cock. She then got on the table and stood over my face spreading her legs showing me her beautiful ass. She then lowered her ass and pussy so that it was inches away from my face. She started slapping at her asshole and spread her pussy for me to see. She then fingered her pussy and finally sat on my face for me to taste her sweet pussy juices. Grace is clean shaven and very yummy. She tasted great and I was loving it. While eating her out she continued with more BBBJ. This was pure bliss. Her sucking me off while her firm tight ass and her juicy pussy were smothering my face.

We then moved onto full service. She put the condom on with her mouth and slid it down. She then hopped on for some cow girl action with her beautiful big natural tits bouncing in front me. Grace is tight, she felt amazing, I was pounding away at her and she took it like a champ moaning. When it was time for the finish I asked if I could finish with a BBBJ and CIM, Grace obliged and the finish was incredible and intense. She hopped off, pulled off the cover and started deep throating me again. As I busted and came, Grace did not flinch. She kept on sucking like a true professional. She sucked out every last drop. One of the best sessions I’ve ever had.

Grace is drop dead gorgeous Korean/Chinese mix girl. Pretty face and an amazing body. Clean shaven tight pussy, big natural tits, firm tight ass and a very down to earth chill personality. I would highly recommend seeing Grace at Lux Spa, well worth the $40 door fee and $120 tip. She’s very open minded and very easy to talk to. On the way out she introduced me to her friend Ivy, another gorgeous tiny little Asian spinner. Grace said to come back next Monday and try a duo session with her and Ivy. They only work together on Mondays at Lux Spa. Wow! Definitely will try to do that for sure.

Grace works every Monday and Friday at Lux Spa - 4718 Yonge Street 2nd Floor. She gave me her cell number and told me it’s the best way to get in touch with her: 416-488-5000
Thanks for the review. I am happy to see this place get some attention. I have seen Grace, Amy, Eva and Tiffany aka Jessie. Your review leaves me with 2 questions. Was Grace going by the name Judy or Seleena this past Monday ? I ask because I was outside the spa and called to ask who was working. I was told Selena and Judy. I was hoping Tiffany aka Jessie might be there.I was debating whether to take a chance on someone new when I noticed Dahlia spa was open. I had read on this forum that they tried to open as a semi legit, failed and closed. And now their open ?? Curiosity overcame me and up the stairs I went. They sure are not semi-legit this time around. Went with Emily a Very young early 20"s Korean girl with a huge firm rack. Everything is on the table. Saw the other girl Kate on the way out, very good looking. Now I read your review that you saw Grace on Monday And she introduced you to Ivy on the way out. NO WAY am I calling you a liar Bro but you see the first problem I have with your review, Right? At Lux Spa On Monday is Grace Judy or Selena ? and that leaves Ivy with the same question. No doubt Ivy you got your days mixed up sweetie. So when do you actually work as Ivy? And on Monday are you Judy or Selenna ?Now Bro gotta bring up my next question. How much did you have to pay extra, and how much advance notice did you have to give to get Grace to answer the door wearing nothing but a bra, panties, and seductive pout. You see, in all my years of hobbying I never even knew that was on the table. I mean , think of the risks the spa is taking.What if it's a fat overweight By-Law officer who's just hauled his wheezing ass up the stairs to be confronted by GRACE aka ????? in all her (almost) naked glory. The poor fat fuck might tumble down the stairs with a heart attack. I have been to Lux 2 times On a Friday Both times Grace anserwerd the door Went with her once, went with Eva once. Great spinner Bod.My point ? Nobody answered the door in their Bra and Panties.

MapleWand

Reaction score

Its a regular chinese spa with middle aged non-shaven types.

Picko Lime is notorious for promoting spas that i assume he has links to. Avoid the spa and his reviews

spassky

Reaction score

You wrote Grace is drop dead gorgeous. You oughta try Eva, Jessie aka Tiffany or Yola aka Nana at 26 Spa or Suki @ the 1 spa if you are in that area. All better bang for your buck than Grace aka as ??

Picko Lime is notorious for promoting spas that i assume he has links to. Avoid the spa and his reviews
On the contrary. The girls are young here and it's overall a good spa. My problem with the posy was the bullshit about answering the door in bra and panties. I am also still waiting for an answer to my questiom, what name is Grace working under on Monday. She is young and attractive, but definitely just as young and more attractive in the immediate area.

xtc27

Reaction score
Most of these girls have 2 -3 cell phones. One for business and one for family and close friends. You have nothing to worry. I was craving for Korean and he killed me with that Korean Chinese mixed at the end..lol. Yonge and Finch is loaded with Korean SPs but I hate booking in advance and hate the traffic in that area.
Plus... have 2-3 numbers on one phone w/ burner app. Koreans = very tech savy... Chinese Korean, maybe not... happy to show her how!

xtc27

Reaction score

...if shilling for spa, adding her ph# makes no sense. Shilling for girl? Leave out the spa. Think review is honest... plus Picko = good reviewer👍

kl_funguy

Reviewer
Reaction score
...if shilling for spa, adding her ph# makes no sense. Shilling for girl? Leave out the spa. Think review is honest... plus Picko = good reviewer👍
Picko does definitely write vivid reviews!

MapleWand

Reaction score
You wrote Grace is drop dead gorgeous. You oughta try Eva, Jessie aka Tiffany or Yola aka Nana at 26 Spa or Suki @ the 1 spa if you are in that area. All better bang for your buck than Grace aka as ??

On the contrary. The girls are young here and it's overall a good spa. My problem with the posy was the bullshit about answering the door in bra and panties. I am also still waiting for an answer to my questiom, what name is Grace working under on Monday. She is young and attractive, but definitely just as young and more attractive in the immediate area.
Ok, so guys I am happy to admit i was wrong, i was passing by and popped in just to check on this mythical Korean creature.

Lets just say, i was wrong to doubt pickle lime, she is real, and very cute, if i had time I would have tested out the services, but i dont doubt the review is legit.

Sorry mr Pickle..