Share your experiences with symptoms and injury at school

Stephen Jess

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Lauriann Greene, and I'm the author of the book Save Your Hands! Injury Prevention for Massage Therapists. I am currently writing the 2nd edition of the book, and I'd like to include some quotes from students of massage therapy and bodywork who have experienced symptoms and/or injury while still a student. I'm also interested in hearing what you do to protect yourself from injury and how successful those methods have been and any successful methods you've found to treat symptoms and/or injury. Please also tell us what your school does to teach you and advise you about preventing injury.

I'm very interested to hear about your experiences - I will not print anything you say here in my book without first asking your permission in writing, so feel free to share your experiences here - I'm sure that everyone in the Forum will appreciate hearing about them. Thank you very much, I look forward to hearing from you!

Is there a way to make the poll accept multiple answers? I checked the first three, as my school was good about each of these areas individually, but only the third shows up in the poll.

Rose of Sharon said:
Is there a way to make the poll accept multiple answers? I checked the first three, as my school was good about each of these areas individually, but only the third shows up in the poll.

Agreed. Maybe add a category for something like "extensive info on injury prevention, physiology and care"

I am with ROS- we had it all over the place from almost every instructor- everything from body mechanics and injury prevention to ways to work around an injury to self-care, etc.

I will tell you what I am frustrated about in my experience as a student. I fortunately have a mentor who has drilled into me the fact that I need to be very careful with my thumbs. My teachers at school have acknowledged this as well, but it seems like 2/3 of the techniques that they teach us use thumbs - even heavy pressure on thumbs. I always ask about alternative techniques, and only then do they show us other ways of doing things.

Sometimes I wonder if they are trying to weed us out of the profession before we even get started ;). Or maybe they just have unusually strong and resiliant thumbs.

I like the way my mentor was trained. For the first year he did massage, he acted as if he didn't *have* thumbs! And he gives the best massage of anyone I know. :).

Emily

my school talked alot about self-care, as in taking time for yourself, etc. some about body mechanics, but very little stretching, self-massage, specific techniques to receive for the overworked MT areas... they always just said to get a massage once a week - well, if you get a fluff & buff massage every week that isn't really going to do much for your poor overworked arms/hands/thumbs! I remember countless times students asking if their hands ever hurt, and the answer was always NooOoooOOoO! Well, looking back now, I think those that can't DO - TEACH. (because they're hands hurt too much) Unfortunately, my school I think is all about $$$ and they don't really care if they are preparing you well for making it in the real world or lasting for more than a few years because of injury. They hide behind this facade of being all loving, all healing, blah blah blah... which is what makes them this much more dangerous in my opinion.
many schools are churning out therapists like an assembly line, how many of them are actually making it? Or lasting past the projected 4 -6 years before finally burning out due to injury??
I was also lucky enough to work under a few mentors after school and this is where I've learned valuable info that I think has enabled me to make it this long.

Injury Prevention poll

I can't change the poll until it has run its course - I think I asked for it to be online for 14 days. But it's good that you mentioned that your school provided lots of good information/training on injury prevention. I'm glad to hear that.

Schools "churning out students"

StoneGirl said:
many schools are churning out therapists like an assembly line, how many of them are actually making it? Or lasting past the projected 4 -6 years before finally burning out due to injury??

Is there anyone else who feels this way about their school? Or do you feel that your school is preparing you to be able to have a long career in massage?

Learning thumb techniques in school

kemilyna said:
it seems like 2/3 of the techniques that they teach us use thumbs - even heavy pressure on thumbs. I always ask about alternative techniques, and only then do they show us other ways of doing things.

Sometimes I wonder if they are trying to weed us out of the profession before we even get started ;). Or maybe they just have unusually strong and resiliant thumbs.

Has anyone else had a similar experience in school - too much emphasis on using the thumbs in performing massage techniques? or does your school tell you to be careful about using your thumbs, and teach you alternative techniques?

I wish my school would have endorsed tools more. They really pushed thumb work.

I have developed many techniques on my own as well as picked up some from various books such as the "no hands" serious from Gary Pyves from the UK.

SaveYourHands said:
kemilyna said:
it seems like 2/3 of the techniques that they teach us use thumbs - even heavy pressure on thumbs. I always ask about alternative techniques, and only then do they show us other ways of doing things.

Has anyone else had a similar experience in school - too much emphasis on using the thumbs in performing massage techniques? or does your school tell you to be careful about using your thumbs, and teach you alternative techniques?

We were taught alternate techniques, and taught self-massage techniques. Stretches were part of warm up before our clinics, and we were taught how to add pressure to the massage via good body mechanics rather than by pushing harder with hands/thumbs. Like lifting with the legs, we were taught how to increase pressure from our legs rather than from our arms and hands.

The only tools we worked with in school was stones. I prefer not to work with tools still, but maybe if my hands were hurting I would want to use tools.

Want to hear from more of you!

Hi again - I'm sure there are more of you out there who have something to say about injury and injury prevention at school. Remember, there is no shame in having symptoms while you're a student - it's very common.

We've heard people say that they were taught to use their thumbs too much in school. Did any of you have an experience, yourself or someone in your class, who was having symptoms or was injured while they were at school? If so, how did the school/teachers react? Did you see anyone wearing a wrist splint or wrap?

Did you learn about injury physiology (inflammation, scar tissue formation) at school? Did you learn anything about how to schedule clients, or were you told to gradually increase the number of massages you did per day or per week?

SaveYourHands said:

My teachers were always on our backs (haha) about good biomechanics, and when using our thumbs (and hands in general) keeping them "in line" with our arm, not letting our wrists or any joints bend while putting our weight into strokes. It's something I struggled with then and, every now and then, still have to remind myself to do.

I would have checked the self-care option in addition to biomechanics in the poll.

At my school, the massage instructor led the class through a series of shoulder, arm & hand stretches before we did any sort of hands-on massage practice. She encouraged us to make stretching a routine beginning to our workdays, after we graduated from massage school.

There's a new school in North Carolina called the Asheville School of Massage & Yoga. Self-care is an integral part of their curriculum. One of the most impressive aspects of the program is the Self-Care Intensives. Those are weekend retreats where the students explore & learn all aspects of self-care: Body-Mind-Soul.

On a separate note, Stonegirl mentioned that massage therapists often burn out within a few years due to injury. I don't think injury is the only reason (or even the main reason) MT's burn out. Some simply find they don't enjoy doing the work full-time. Either it becomes boring to them, or there are too many "difficult" clients. Other times, it's the financial aspect that's the deciding factor -- they can't make a good enough living. There are lots of reasons for burnout.

Burn out

Blisss said:
I don't think injury is the only reason (or even the main reason) MT's burn out. Some simply find they don't enjoy doing the work full-time. Either it becomes boring to them, or there are too many "difficult" clients. Other times, it's the financial aspect that's the deciding factor -- they can't make a good enough living. There are lots of reasons for burnout.

I think you make a good point here, Bliss. Burn out comes from many factors, not just injury. Injury can certainly contribute to burn out, but being a massage therapist can be challenging in many ways, including financially and emotionally. These stresses also contribute to injury, by the way.

Last week, my youngest classmate shared with us that she had gone to the doctor because of wrist pain. He diagnosed her with tendonitis. She's 19 years old. I think it was a wake-up call for some in the class, especially those of us with more years behind us. Lots of folks were experimenting with forearm techniques that day.

Kemilyna,

How did your instructors respond to your classmate's diagnosis? Did they use it as an opportunity to teach the class about self-care? (Guided stretching/strengthening exercises; contrast therapy instruction; therapy recommendations; alternate techniques - you said you began experimenting with forearm techniques. Did your instructor teach you some?) I'm just curious how it was handled.

kemilyna said:
Last week, my youngest classmate shared with us that she had gone to the doctor because of wrist pain. He diagnosed her with tendonitis. She's 19 years old. I think it was a wake-up call for some in the class, especially those of us with more years behind us. Lots of folks were experimenting with forearm techniques that day.

That's very interesting. Do you mean they were experimenting with forearm techniques in response to her experience with pain (hoping that the forearm techniques might give their wrists a break), or was it the forearm techniques that were causing the pain? Did she have any idea what had caused the tendonitis?

Yes, age does increase injury risk, but as you see, younger people certainly aren't immune to injury, unfortunately.

Nothing much was said in response to my classmate's diagnosis. Our instructor may have said something about making sure we stretch before and after giving massage, but mostly he just told her to take it easy.

We were all experimenting with forearms to give our wrists a bit of a break. I for one love using my forearms, and I love the way they feel on me too. :)

I got hurt in school

Hello all,

I graduated from MT school about a month ago. We were given a demonstration on using proper body mechanics and so forth, but we did not get much in terms of specific technique instruction or individual help unless we requested it. Not long after I was put on the floor for clinic, the school went to a sports event where we gave non-stop 10 to 20 minute table massages post-event. My wrist was already hurting at that point from doing massages at school, but I went to this event to get the credits. I shouldn't have--I ended up with a swollen and hurting right wrist.

I was pulled off the floor immediately, but I have to say that mostly people thought it was my fault for doing things incorrectly. And while people at school were sympathetic, no one wanted to talk about my injury. I did feel at times that they either thought I was faking the extent of the problem...or else it was just something they didn't want to talk about.

I loved my classmates, and I don't mean to whine. I did not do massages for about a week at clinic, and then I started back. Other therapists I knew told me that everyone's hands hurt, and that I should just get used to it.

I finally went to the doctor and had an x-ray about 6 weeks later. The radiologist read a healed or almost healed fracture of my ulna. I went to an orthopedic guy who looked at the x-ray and said it was a normal arm and there had been no break....so the injury had been soft tissue.

I think people were relieved when I just stopped complaining. I wore a wrist brace when not massaging, used arnica, did cold and heat therapy, and just gritted my way through it. I finally healed. I think the school was fairly concerned about a lawsuit, but I had and have no intentions towards anything like that.

I don't think we were adequately prepared for massage, and while I feel the science training was excellent at school, the massage part was kind of on your own. I personally sought out videos for using forearms, etc., to help me get through the time.

Sorry this is long. Just trying to answer your question. Short version: having an injury is a kind of massage leprosy.

Judy

By the way, Lauriann, your book was one of the first ones I bought and studied when I got hurt...thanks for such a great book!
Judy

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❣a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💓💓Sunday,💘 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💞💋 📱416 222-5554📱
  2. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  3. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💘💋💐Sunday, 💖💞 Michelle💋💋 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 🌹📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5’2”, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5💋🔴💋❤Sunday, 💘💋 Yoyo, ❤small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  13. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  14. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Sophia🌸Brandy🌸Karla🌸Camila ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  15. lemon_tree:
    💛💞a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 ❣💥💋💗Sunday, ❣💛 Nana...💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. 💋💞 Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  16. Withme_Spa:
    💕at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💯💥💋Sunday, ❣❤ Emily,💋 nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man ❤💋 Victoria,❣ beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment 💞💕 Angela,💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 Lina, 💞average height, slim build, very pretty, medium treatment but very smooth and choice of finish. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  17. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  18. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  19. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers ☎ 416-988-2950
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa 💕 Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  22. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone ☎️9052375885 or SMS 4163565876💋🤪
  23. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  25. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30’s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30’s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  31. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  33. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Emily 🌸Camila 🌸Hellen 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  34. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips 👄, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  35. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Valentina🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  36. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  40. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  41. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl
  44. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  45. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Michelle 😍 Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
Back