Massage Spa

Superior Health Clinic 3459 Sheppard Ave east #206 416 756-4800

Shoutbox
  1. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    Liya and Vivi still waiting for you. Call 416-800-8026
  2. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Chinese Mimi and Japanese Yomiko in right now
  3. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦Good Good Massage 💦👄☎437-881-3200💦👋💋Please Text Before at 9pm :heart2:heart4:heart2
  4. nanchyka:
  5. L_H_Health:
    Sophie here now for the ultimate relaxation treatment...
  6. Garo:
    Aroma Massage $30/60 min :car FREE PARKING /416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto / :skates OPEN 7 DAYS
  7. lemon_tree:
    Lisa today, small girl, smooth white skin...
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    Jessica and Nikki at at #211 - 2095 Weston Road, Fifi at 1536 Warden AvenueToday....
  9. EvanGary:
    Looks like A&R Studio Massage on Dundas has their Website Down. Does anyone know it they are open? and if so who is working there?
  10. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦Good Massage 💦👄☎437-881-3200💦💋please Text Before at 9pm ❤💦:heart2:heart3:heart2
  11. A__SPA:
    New Caribbean girl, Jade..... come and look...
  12. Mathew2376104:
    Persian
  13. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 OPEN TODAY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  14. golden__lotus:
    Wednesday featuring Yomiko, beautiful Japanese and Mimi, pretty Chinese girl...
  15. Munna Pundit:
    Exclusive telegram group for lovers of huge boobs. Link is here: https://t.me/joinchat/OWL0bRlfGHCuSWH-nK-5HA
  16. Munna Pundit:
    Need contacts in Siliguri. Looking for girls with huge boobs.
  17. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage with Laura. Low traficc facility. 587-982-6052 :heart6:heart6:heart6
  18. Garo:
    AROMA MASSAGE $30/60m in :car free parking/416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto / :skates OPEN EVERY DAY
  19. bobbieround:
    Any Asian lady with huge nipples
  20. bobbieround:
    Any Asian lady with really huge nipple
  21. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    Young sexy vietnamese lisa and Sara in today
  22. Superior_Health:
    Cleanest Spa in Scarborough...
  23. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋❤good Massage 💋❤☎437-881-3200💋❤Please Text Before at 9pm :heart2:heart3:heart2
  24. nanchyka:
  25. YouYouSpa:
    Come and see Jessica or Angela (Singaporean) to find out what they can do for you. call ☎ 416-800-8026❤

hairyguy

Reaction score
Superior will have sweet, sweet Mei aka May of Just Relax, young and cute Yumi aka Annie of JR and sultry Rose on duty today along with famous boss Nancy .

Rose also used to work at JR about 2 yrs ago so it is pretty much like all the girls on duty today at Superior are JR girls.

(moving Superior to a fresh thread...….

hairyguy

Reaction score
Superior will have beautiful young girl Cindy , GND looking, strong handed, Sasa and famous boss Nancy on duty today.

hairyguy

Reaction score
Superior will have sweet and pretty Mei aka May of Just Relax, young and cute Yumi aka Annie of JR and sultry Rose (aka Grace of Serene Ocean) on duty today along with famous boss Nancy .

hairyguy

Reaction score
Superior will have cute petite friendly librarian girl looking Suki and the new young and sexy open minded pretty girl Joey on duty today along with the famous boss Nancy.

hairyguy

Reaction score
Why are there 2 promoters for this spa?
… many hands make for light work... lol, couldn't resist given the nature of the industry and all.... anyway, here is the current schedule, though subject to change.... tomorrow, Saturday, is a therapeutic day, and Nancy will not be available...

Attachments

hairyguy

Reaction score
Superior will have sexy and sweet shapely Mimi and famous boss Nancy on duty today.
Mimi is very popular for her massage and sensual touch.

hairyguy

Reaction score
Sunday, very pretty Lulu is working with awesome boss Nancy.....

hangul99

Reviewer
Reaction score
Why only one girl with thw boss today?

And what happenned to Yumi? She's not on the schedule posted.

NEWGUYNOTSHY

Reaction score
Selina is definitely a great choice. Hard and firm massage, sexy slim body and angelic face. She can be sensual and naughty at the same time. I've had her massage many times and all were just great!

hairyguy

Reaction score
I was there yesterday and saw Mimi again, always terrific, I have written about her before under one of these threads.....
But I wanted to comment on recent cleaning procedures at this Spa.... so I was just on my way out and I see boss Nancy spraying doorknobs, taps etc and I comment on the topic.... (yes, that current news topic)... so they then explain that after each client, they spray everything that client or the attendant touched, using disinfectant.... and then, they turn out the lights and shine this UV (?) apparatus at things.... apparently if there are germs and whatever they will see a glow and need to clean further !!!
Impressed the hell out of me.... so everyone here is clean, healthy and would be happy if some people would come out of hiding... ha ha.... gave me enough confidence to return as I need to..

SumYang_KUM

Reaction score
Does anybody know if Lulu still works there? She used to be there on Sundays.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Superior_Health Moved Superior Health Clinic 3459 Sheppard Avenue east 416 756-4800 Toronto Massage Review 33
N NEW SUPERIOR HEALTH CLINIC - GOING DOWNHILL Toronto Massage Review 52
H Mimi at Superior Health Clinic.... nice Toronto Massage Review 2
D new Superior Health Clinic... Toronto Massage Review 931
A Tina @ Superior Health Clinic (Pharmacy) Toronto Massage Review 4
M Superior Health Clinic Toronto Massage Review 22
J Superior Health Toronto Massage Review 1
I Lillian at Superior Health Spa Toronto Massage Review 2
Pompal 09. Flower @ Superior Health Toronto Massage Review 4
B Busty Asian alert..Tina @ Superior Health... Toronto Massage Review 7
M Doreen at Superior (where is she now?) Toronto Massage Review 4
P Suki. Superior spa Toronto Massage Review 26
Poontang Fan Phoebe, Ex of Superior Toronto Massage Review 4
P Superior spa Toronto Massage Review 2
SpaAngel Cindy @ superior (monica/tina) is the massage + fs combo! Toronto Massage Review 35
TheKWguy Superior Spa, Luluvilla, Just Relax, Ellagance, Suko spa, E&M - best reviews Toronto Massage Review 88
Apolyton Superior Spa -- overdue reviews of Lily, Anna, Eliza, Suki, Thai Jenny Toronto Massage Review 13
Hiker Mimi @ Superior Toronto Massage Review 2
Hiker Phoebe and Juliette at Superior Toronto Massage Review 19
Ursus Next time Playfulfun tells you Women are Superior to Men........ Toronto Massage Review 4
F Denise @ Superior? Toronto Massage Review 0
Hiker Cassie at Superior Toronto Massage Review 20
P Rachel @ Superior Toronto Massage Review 1
Fk416 Horrible experience with Nancy at Superior Toronto Massage Review 13
B which girls are good at superior?? Toronto Massage Review 3
B Superior Spa Toronto Massage Review 7
Pompal 09. Airport Golden Spa (AGS) : Superior service Toronto Massage Review 2
J Niko at Superior Toronto Massage Review 8
Pompal 09. Found Juliett, formally of Superior Toronto Massage Review 22
C Dropping in to see the talent at Happy Happy and Superior on a Sat aft Toronto Massage Review 12
J Nancy at Superior Toronto Massage Review 16
JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd Unit 35, at 14th Ave, Markham Toronto Massage Review 2
J JBH Health Centre: 7725 Birchmount Rd &14Th Toronto Massage Review 4
JBH_Health_Centre_7725_Birchmount_RD_&_14_th_Ave JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount RD &14th Ave Toronto Massage Review 1
lemon_tree Lemon Tree Health Centre 4155 Sheppard Avenue east #201 647 348-2899 Toronto Massage Review 12
Sunflower Massage Sunflower Health Massage Centre has CLOSED Toronto Massage Review 13
Apolyton COVID-19 Health Alert for Massage Therapists Toronto Massage Review 2
Happyman Question Aqua Bay Beauty & Health Centre Toronto Massage Review 2
S Question La V Health Toronto Massage Review 2
X Question Seeing MPAs Leaving the Spa... Crystal @ Imperial Health (Bathurst/Sheppard) Toronto Massage Review 7
gold__rose__spa Health 7 Spa 211 - 2095 Weston Rd 416 243 - 9362 Toronto Massage Review 11
J JBH health center under new management Toronto Massage Review 12
P Japanese Emily - La La Land Beauty & Health Centre Toronto Massage Review 86
J Health Hub Wellness Centre 7381 Kennedy Markham Toronto Massage Review 14
Sunflower Massage 🌼🌼SUNFLOWER HEALTH MASSAGE CENTRE🌼🌼781A The Queensway Etobicoke🌼🌼416-503-0679🌼🌼30mins for $40🌼🌼 Toronto Massage Review 0
OnlyYouMassage 🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸 Toronto Massage Review 2
M Health Foot Spa - Near Yonge & York Mills Toronto Massage Review 3
OnlyYouMassage OPEN CHRISTMAS AND BOXING DAY -- Only You Health Centre -- 773A Queensway Toronto Massage Review 2
ClubDynasty 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Club Dynasty Executive Health Spa & Exotic Massage🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Toronto Massage Review 19
krayjee Golden Health spa formerly Golden Rose water Toronto Massage Review 46