Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The elements of a great sensual massage

sucounnilync

Reaction score
So, guys, what do you most want out of a sensual massage?

I enjoy a good sensual massage with relief almost as much as a full service and sometimes wonder what we the mp.nets should expect. Everybody on this forum talks about the "finish" but what about other aspects of the massage?

Here are some of the things I like, what do others think? I haven't found many ladies operate a service like this, perhaps I'm not looking hard enough ...

The lingerie - Most ladies greet you in lingerie and then quickly disrobe. I personally like a lady to stay clothed even for a short time. Isn't that the idea of the lingerie, to tease? Also how many ladies out there let the mp.net undress them? I find it hugely erotic to do so.

Talk - I prefer a lady to talk during a session. If I'm moaning during a session I want her to respond. I want her to ask me if I like what she's doing; if she should keep going, slow down, or go harder/faster.

Touching - I like to know Reviewom the outset what is allowed and what is not. Some ladies I'm sure don't offer it unless it is asked for - it saves them the trouble. But I like clear boundaries early on. If I'm allowed to softly touch breasts, then please tell me!

Eye contact - I know this can be very personal but I find it a huge turn on just to have a lady make eye contact, even for a short while. A look up at me, and then a smile, does wonders.

Positions/Preferences - can the mp.net make any requests. Personally I prefer soft breast sweeps to body slides. I like to look up at the lady's pussy as she straddles me. I like The odd body slide yes, but only to a point.

Reciprocating - Do any women allow the mp.net to massage them? Provided it is done sensitively by the mp.net and with proper boundaries I find it hugely arousing. I've never had the guts to ask though.

The Finish - I haven't come across many variants. Usually it is with me on my back and the WG at my feet. What about other positions? Does the WG ever ask the guy how he wants to be finished? What about spanish? Or a pearl necklace? Or with me on my knees Reviewom behind.

Maybe I'm describing something along the lines of a tantric massage.

Some of these things might be considered a litlte personal, but I think if a WG is going to offer something other than a full service there has to be a point of difference. Otherwise it just becomes a wank ... and I'm not talking about a GFE or anything penetrative. No kissing, no oral, no full service, nothing out of line.

If there are WGs out there offering these sorts of things as part of their sensual massage I'd love to hear Reviewom them. And I'm sure you'd have a stream of customers knocking at your door, ladies.

You might like full service. Just saying.

Oooh, are you saying you do all this during full service. I must see if I can get a day off work soon :D

That is a great description and hopefully helpful for those providing the massage service. Variety is great given a certain base minimum standard. This is a good opportunity for the sensual massage Reviewaternity to provide feedback to the providers.My description would be:

Greet - wearing something a little more formal/clinical - white coat but with plenty of flashes off nice lingerie underneath. The coat can be slipped off before the massage starts and the lingerie progressively through the massage.

Room - soft decor, low lighting, soft music, plenty of soft, fluffy, laundered towels

Undressing - it is a nice tough when the lady helps unbutton shirt etc. also a chance to establish any touch boundaries without the need to discuss. If the lady is happy to be touched she can make it obvious by her reaction to initial touch. Similarly if she doesn't like/permit it she can move away but without making the guy feel bad.

Communication - talking is nice but not too much - needs sensitivity to the moment. Moans are fine if they are reasonably genuine. the false can be spotted a mile off and is a big turn off. Eye contact is great and very important. I especially like the eye contact as I cum.

Body contact - I love it when the lady kneels astride me/sits on my bum, especially feeling her own wetness. Also breast sweeps particularly on my bum region. If she is not into kissing then mouth nuzzles around the back of the neck and the ears are simply divine.

Intimate massage - especially Reviewom behind reaching between legs, a firm massage behind the balls and stroking down and around the anus. That feels so good.

The finish - I don't like it when the lady approaches Reviewom the end of the couch ie out of reach. I do like it when she is next to me so that I can at least put an arm around her bum - and much more if she has made it clear that she enjoys it/is turned on herself. Variety of touch is great. I remember one girl who had developed a technique where she took hold of the cock with two hands, one above the other, very tightly and then pulled down the shmpt so that the skin over the Reviewenum and exposed area of shmpt was stretched extremely tighly and the pee hole was gaping. And she just held it with the stretched tension and then blew lightly on it without any oral contact before beginning a fairly vigorous up and down action, maintaining the tension on the down stroke. When I came it was absolutely amazing. I am sure I hit the ceiling! The other no-no is to stop the motion, and even let go as soon as the spunk begins to rise. My preference is for the girl to continue the motion until I am begging her to stop.... and mpter the cum not to immediately begin to clean up but to continue with the massage for a few minutes, again maintaining the eye contact and even enquiring about how it all felt... you know, customer service ... how could I improve for next time etc.

In my experience finding the right masseuse is just magic and has certainly led to a lot of business for the girl in question in the past as I am a good regular customer.

Why has this disppeared off recent posts when it was only posted 3 hours ago. Hoe recent does it have to be to be classed as 'recent' by mp?

I think the recent posts start Reviewom when you last logged on. But I am not 100% certain.

Whats with dudes and the mood lighting?

I seriously don't get it. I actually want to know when guys started turning into the fairer sex.

Everything you guys describe these days, whether its massage or full service, sounds like something you'd see in a chick flick or a woman's romance novel.

No offense intended to the people expressing their opinions btw, their interesting, I like reading them.

But I do wonder about the state of the male population these days.
I don't like my men to be more feminine than myself.

Your supposed to be strong, masculine and a halfway rapist.... haha
Your not supposed to care what the fuckin lighting's like.

Paige gets me, I know she does.

Interesting - so you prefer the sort of guy who grabs you by the hair and drags you kicking and screaming to his cave before fucking you crazy? Hmmmm perhaps I have got it all wrong. What do our other female readers look for? Is mood lighting really a sign of femininity?

I'd pay for a video of the guy who tries it ! I see blood & dismembered male parts with a happy smile Reviewom Kelly as she dons gloves & cleans up ....:whistling:

Well I'd rather they didn't touch my hair or drag me. But fuck me crazy would be a good start.

As a client you don't really need to worry about what the girl wants anyways, so don't panic.

Kelly, I guess that's what the tone of the thread is. it is for those who don't necessarily want full service, but are wanting a GOOD massage and R&T.

R&T is I feel a more intimate act than FS with a WL. The provider has to be more involved. There is nowhere to hide for a bad provider. A lazy bad FS WL can just lie on her back and think of the money and mostly get away with it. if you can't provide a good sensual massage, it's as clear as dogs balls.

There is obviously real interest in this area of the industry. Look at the sensual massage thread, it is ranked no.3 or something in the most read list.

I think this thread is right on the money.

When I'm sitting in my office with all the crap floating around these days my thoughts turn to where should I go for a relax and peace and quiet.

R&T is my preferred option, it's hardly a situation where you want to get into the thick physical stuff and return to work an hour or so looking like youve just run a marathon or been bench pressing at the gymm.

I totally agree with the comments re being greeted by a well dressed lady, its almost the geisha experience I look for. Not someone wearing a pair of tracksuit pants and a teeshirt.

Music is essential, the more relaxing the better, often overlooked.

I look for a two way experience. I offer massage on my first visit and normally the lady is more than willing to be pampered. It really gets you on to a common wavelength.

Sometimes it can take a while to get to that point. For the recoed it took me six months to get Dr Rita on the couch.

I had a session yesterday with one of my regulars who was feeling off colour and I massaged her for an hour and went back to the office quite happy, never took my jocks off.

This stuff is quite different to the normal FS offerings but in my view there is probably a much wider population looking for this, but probably don't know where to look.

I add my big hate is bad plumbing in the shower.

My other concern is that some places in this category have policies that prevent the girl Reviewom having a shower on the premises. A bit tough when you have oiled her up in a full body massage. Is this common?

Kelly,

Everyone is different but I find it easy enough to find a girl for a vigorous bonk; but I'm at a point in my life where I travel enough and have a complicated life that I'm looking a no-strings escape in occasional sensual massage. The whole point is that I want to be lazy (there is a shocker for a male, huh?) and yet have an actively sensual (more than sexual) experience. A good sensual practitioner puts a lot of work into what she does, often more than a woman who provides full service. I've had partners who make me feel the same way, but it requires a lot of time/investment and reciprocation on my part which I don't have/want right now. But I'm happy to pay for it.

I've never paid for full service but I have sometimes seen a FS lady and (with prior discussion) coached her into what I want. It can be fun with younger ladies who are open-minded and willing to learn, but also sort of like getting a new puppy. The advaneforum.xxxe of a FS lady is that some ladies who do sensual massage do it for a sense of boundaries; "I'm not a prostitute, I don't do xxxx" which is fine, but I'm very tactile and want/need to touch - all over.

For me though, touch is touch, and most of the women I've been to seem to like it (I make to pretense about "getting them off" except a few rare cases where I've known them well) because, it's about my pleasure and I don't need them to fake an O to prove I'm a stud. I think the issue for some women who do sensual massage is that some guys who want to "touch" really mean "roughly finger fuck any whole I can reach" regardless of lubrication or her response.

FWIW, I agree with you, that there is something very satisfying about a rough and ready fuck with or without handcuffs; it's just different. The reality is that the neuroscience of a truly mind-blowing orgasm (as opposed to cumming) is that it spreads through your body like a grassfire. It involves brains as well as cocksmanship; pistoning someone to the bed/counter/ bent over a pool table so they feel dominated and you feel you are "taking them" is just another form of emotional connection (albeit a fun one and emminently satisfying for all when done right).

It's interesting that you in particular wrote this Kelly; as your ad at one point advertised sensual massage and because I like your look and skulked on your blog - I considered contacting you; but I later got the sense you are more into people taking what they want/need and less into the mindfuck aspect and power of a sensual massage experience.
In regards to ogunnarsolskjaer:

Clothing- rarely is the lingerie that attractive; too often it is cheesy. I'd rather go with a t-shirt and panties +/- a robe or a silk camisole or something.

Talk - I like a little chat to relax her and stuff; I hate it when she chatters through the end or fake moans when she is getting me off. What is up with that?

Touching - I agree, I like to know ahead and per above.

Eye contact - I agree with eye contact being a turn on.

Positions/Preferences - completely agree with the original poster here.

Reciprocating - Also agree here; I have reciprocated in the past, lightly and found it can work very well.

The Finish - Ditto again about Spanish in particular. Less interest in the "different positions" but I honestly haven't tried them with a sensual massage; can be fun with a partner though when in cars/planes/boats/ botanical gardens.

The "on your knees Reviewom behind" sounds interesting I guess, somewhat tantric. I find real tantra (which takes days (really weeks) of prep/buildup) to be fun with a lover but not my cup of tea when all is said and done. The silly Tantric massage advertised to give a fake veneer of respectability is as to tantric mediation/sex as a swiss army knife is to a toolbox; some similar ideas but very limited execution.

One thing that the OP didn't mention was timing; the best (like ella-marie et al) had a nice sense of timing and slowness. She also paid attention to you and generally remembered what one liked - a nip here, a little extra attention there. It makes a difference to me and results in a great tip.

Thanks ogunnarsolskjaer - it's great to have someone out there that's willing to say what they want. Before my appointments even start I always go through my do's and don'ts, this clarifies exactly what my service is. I'm there because I enjoy what I do and the client is there because he obviously wants to enjoy what I do - knowing each others boundaries makes for a happy experience for everyone.

PS I have to reach 20 posts before I can reply to your PM, as soon as I hit that mark you'll be the first one I speak too :winkiss:

You rang! If you want a pounding with renumeration! I am your man...

With the right woman R&T can be much more of a turn on than FS. But I think you're right in that not many ladies offer services as you describe here. Some allow touching to varying degrees and places and some will also accept a massage.

In my experience, the finish is not the most important part. But the build up to it can be mind blowing. In terms of variants to the finish, every time I've seen a particular woman it has been different. She's like a beautiful wine that improves as you get to know her.

And real body slides ... words fail me! Especially when her whole weight is on you with legs clamped around a certain member of the family. None of this kneeling on the table or half standing on the floor stuff.

I also always book for at least two hours or more so you can take your time and undress each other. And, she likes her massage as much as I like mine. In fact, I might have to start charging as she asks for her massage first whenever we meet. Between having therapeutic massages regularly for years and meeting this lady I have learnt a lot. Perhaps I should get into the business. I could be a WG, Working Guy that is. And yes, I can do body slides too.

And you are right gunnar. Eye contact is all important and a smile does wonders even if only for your ego.

It's amazing what the right girl can do for you without getting anywhere near FS. Far Reviewom being just another wank as you so delicately put it.

I'm not to fussed about what they are wearing but I do like to have that 'damm girl' moment when you see them, I am immediately down on the whole experience if they have obviously lied about their age / weight (a few years / sizes fair enough but fuck ..)

Couldn't care less about the lighting or the room as long as the table is comfortable and they place dosent smell.

As far as the massage goes ;

Like:

- lots of sensual touching
- body contact (and creative use of)
- intimacy
- good conversation
- eye contact
- teasing
- at least 1/2 of the massage on my back
- creative ending i.e. other then standing beside the bed, I have had some awesome ones over the years. including (apologies if to graphic)
* Reverse cowgirl / Reverse grip with our eyes locked in the mirror
* Her on top with my cock between her cheeks and her hand on the back of my shmpt
* Lying face down on top of me jacking me off while moving up and down and our lips touching
* Standing on the table above my head and bending down

Do not want:

- 40 mins of rubbing my back, then roll over and straight for your old falla :yawn:
- vice grip masturbation
- telling me to come
- fake moaning
- A sports massage
- the same 3 moves ad nauisum
- you to answer your phone / txt

I have had some awesome massages over the years ( Zita / Ella Marie / Lacey / Deva / Lilly / Angela / Areilla ) and some duds. For me the most important thing is having chemistry there if I dont feel that connection there then I dont enjoy myself at all. A good body slide is, as nero said, pretty incredible alas hard to come by.

One day when I grow up ill try a full service as a sensual massage with some kissing / more mutual touching would be _b

Shoutbox
  1. Cdeep:
    Navi mumbai
  2. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Fri day:New white ana 💋💋 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk - Spunky fun in a nice package Call: 647 891 0699
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jenny😘 - An exotic tall and slim Vietnames
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MALIYA, AMANDA, PAYAL PEARL, EAV, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Tina with curve body, young cute Summer and sweet and open mind Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  11. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, KELLY & MELODY 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. KELLY is a young Asian beauty, very slim and pretty, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV STAR CHANEL & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  13. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl 24ys (sasa big boobs) in today
  14. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Molly, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  15. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  17. HolidaySpa:
    🎉𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤!🎉Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MEENA: A PETITE YOUNG ASIAN GIRL VERY BUSTY WITH A SLIM WAIST 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. Mario525:
    waxing
  22. Mario525:
    waxing
  23. Mario525:
    waxing
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 19th , F͓̽R͓̽I͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 CHERRY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. admin:
    To Thread owners - individual reply ban is now available
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹 🌹Jessica and Cici. Guys come over and try the table shower body slide. It's super enjoyable🌹🌹😘🌹😘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE & MUI CALIENTE STELLA TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) and New Asian (Apple) in today
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new pretty cute Sally and GFE Ivy with curve body,sexy Coco and cute Ella open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinede Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, LUCY, ANAYA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MELODY & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MELODY is young, slim and slightly curvy, 5’3” and 105 pounds, hourglass sexy shape, and delicious
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Jojo, Sherry & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  41. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER HOT STELLA & SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  45. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  49. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  50. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
Back