There's this total jerk in my fundamentals class...

Nick M

Reaction score
Hi! I'm sooo glad I found this website - I've read lots of posts about problems that students have, and I'm amazed at the wisdom that is displayed here. The diversity of answers and advise, the compassion, patience, the willingness to help us students... Y'all are Bodhisattvas, you know. Hopefully I'll learn something.

I'm 2/3 of the way through my 1st quarter of school, and at first all was warm and fuzzy. But then this guy in fundamentals class started offending about half of the students during discussion. I'm the guy.

Yesterday my teacher had "the talk" with me, the point being that about 1/2 the class has a real problem with me. A few students have told her that there is no way they will ever work with me. I understand that this is something I need to take seriously. The issue is that I am not sensitive or gentle during our three-hour discussion period before technique practice. An example, which really upset a lot of students, is that while we were talking about tipping, I said that the whole idea of tipping is lame because you should charge what you're worth to begin with, and if you rely on tips to get you by then you will resent the client who doesn't tip. These are obviously valid points, but I just said it like that without considering how some students might be affected.

Another example is that I said I would gag if anybody brought their spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend as an example of "what love means to you", which is an upcoming assignment. Apparently some students were planning to do this. Well, this went down like a cement canoe, which is when the teacher pulled me aside.

I have always had an edge to my personality which sometimes offends people, but I love that irreverent part of me. I dislike ignorance and emotional immaturity, even though I see it in myself often enough. In fact, I know that my absence of compassion and impatience with other people is a type of ignorance. So today I asked the universe to help me out on this one - I don't want to feel contempt for my species anymore.

So how do I become patient and compassionate? This is really a serious thing for me. Please reply.

wow...

wow... the whole thing... wow, but especially this line,
I don't want to feel contempt for my species anymore.

this is really amazing insight, waker.

You need to change these thoughts into actions. I'd suggest you print this post out, add a sincere apology and hand it out to the class. You might even add individualized apologies for those you've wronged the most blatantly. Tell them you want to make amends (amends is not just apologizing; it's making an honest effort not to repeat the behavior ~ to change.), but it won't happen overnight and you need their help, white light and prayers.

It's good you recognized this and want to change it now, because this kind of attitude does reveal itself in your touch.

I'm sending some positive energy your way,
smileyEnergy.gif

and I can highly recommend the energy work of barefoot. Check out her thread in the Energy Forum on Matrix Energetics.

Be open to the help you are asking from the Universe - believe, and unbelievable things will happen.

Hello Neighbor!

OK, maybe I am missing something here, but isn't the point of a discussion class to get different viewpoints and opinions? I realize it's hard to convey the "tone" of your delivery to us here on the forum, but based on what you shared I wouldn't have been offened by those comments, even if I had planned on bringing my hubby to the "what love means to you" assignment, your comment would have given me great food for thought.

When I was in school I was offended at times too by the different personaliies & opinions that were shared. Guess what? It was good for me. I grew allot during my time in school and not only that, my paridigm changed drastically. I may not agree with several of the ideas expressed during my time at school, but those perspectives have helped me now to deal with the vast array of clients and colleagues I come accross in my new career as a massage therapist.

Granted you did share that 1/2 the class has a "problem" with you and maybe there are things to work on with your delivery on how you share. You thoughts and opinions are not only valid, but they are needed. Sometimes majority may be "right" but I would dare say sometimes majority is wrong.

NC Kneader and Rocky Mountains, thanks for taking time to reply. I've a feeling that this is a "much ado about nothing" thing, that it's the typical massage school drama that will sort itself out in time. You should hear all the thoughtless remarks students make about each other in my school! As always, balance is the key to keeping my head straight...

I now realize that I don't have to be a jerk. I never considered gentleness an option. My attitude has been, "Oh, did I offend you? Here, let me call an ambulance..." primarily because I'm a firm believer in taking responsibility for yourself. But man, it really hurts the soul to feel like you are above anybody else. So until I develop some much-needed compassion I'll keep my mouth closed. Dang, the universe is gonna kick my gluteal region for this.

I only went to one school, but from reading through many posts on this site, ones on other sites, having conversations with other MT's, as well as yahoo groups, I can honestly say some massage schools try to brainwash their students. I don't think they do it on purpose, but some of them sure do try to influence their students.

There are all kinds of people doing massage. Some are the way out there type, some are the medical type, some are the religious type, and some are the business type, some are the super compassionate I dont do it for the money type, and some are the I just want to do make a living doing massage and don't want to change how I am and how I think type. Sounds like you are the later, much as I am.

You don't have to change who you are, you just have to get through school. Most of your fellow students you will never see again once school is done. So, do what I did. Smile alot, nod your head alot, and agree with your teachers and fellow students more than you normally would. Use your head and common sense. Some massage schools don't believe much in it.

If you are great at massage, people will come to you no matter what your personality is like. School is very temporary and you can get through it.

Love yer advice, peacenut. Thanks for the support, everyone!

Waker, you & I are very much alike! I'm also a very "blunt" person, I call 'em as I see 'em, and unfortunately, I tend to offend people sometimes. I have very little patience for ignorance, and I'm trying very hard to work on patience & compassion as well. So we're in the same boat, I guess you could say :)

I'm fortunate enough to have classmates who understand me, and appreciate my sense of humor. With the exception of one student, everyone likes me (atleast they haven't told me otherwise!) and we all get along. The only advice I have for you is to think before you speak :lol: Good luck!

OK, maybe I am missing something here, but isn't the point of a discussion class to get different viewpoints and opinions?

Yes, but the way in which these viewpoints and opinions are expressed is just as important. I'd say you are missing something, and that is the problems with the OP's delivery.

As an analogy, it's useful and healthy to express our anger, but that doesn't make it okay to express our anger by screaming or calling people names.

An example... I said that the whole idea of tipping is lame because you should charge what you're worth to begin with, and if you rely on tips to get you by then you will resent the client who doesn't tip.

Try: "I don't like the idea of accepting tips, because I think that one should charge what you're worth..."

This is a good start: it removes the most obvious judgment ("is lame") and uses "I statements" to personalize (own) rather than universalize (project) your opinion. You could go further by removing the judgment "should", but let's not run before we can walk.

A book that might be good for you is Drive Yourself Sane, by Kodish & Kodish. If you dislike ignorance, you'll like this book. It's all about becoming less ignorant in our speech and thought. After understanding the points in this book, you might never want to use a construction like "is lame" again.

Another example is that I said I would gag if anybody brought their spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend as an example of "what love means to you"

So for starters there's an implicit judgment in there. If we unpack it, you're saying you would feel sick if that situation happened, but you don't say why you would feel sick. What is it that you think about the situation that would make you feel sick? Your answer to that question almost certainly contains judgment.

But more than that, this comment doesn't simply judge; it contributes to an unsafe environment. It's hard enough to be open and vulnerable when people speak their judgments, but when people say they would act out (gag), rather than express, their judgments, it gets even more difficult.

This is probably one where "keeping your mouth closed" as you put it would have been a better course of action. Your judgments regarding what love means to other people are not about others, they are about you... and therefore are not valuable contributions that others in the class need to hear, but simply some of your own "stuff" that you need to work on privately or with whatever helper(s) you seek out.

Some more suggestions:

- Read Conversations With God (I believe Book 1 will be sufficient) simply for the parts on judgment and relativeness. This will help you discern more easily where you're being judgmental.
- Some books on Non-Violent Communication (Rosenberg and others) could be a great help to you in beginning to understand the nature of your aforementioned "stuff"; it will help you both choose what to express and what not to express AND help you do a better job of expressing whatever you do choose to express.
- As cheesy as it is, David Burns' Feeling Good Handbook has some basic communication style improvement exercises that could help... it doesn't have the completeness and elegance of NVC, but provides some straightforward basics... training wheels, if you will.
- The Gentle Art of Verbal Self-Defense might actually be helpful: read it as if you were one of your classmates trying to figure out how to deal with you.

I never considered gentleness an option. My attitude has been, "Oh, did I offend you? Here, let me call an ambulance..." primarily because I'm a firm believer in taking responsibility for yourself.

Your classmates are taking responsibility for themselves: sometimes the most responsible thing we can do for ourselves is to say to someone, "I choose not to be around this behavior of yours."

You now have the opportunity to respond: you can either respect their boundaries and maintain connection with them, or you can choose your behaviors rather than the connections and go find other people to do those behaviors around.

I don't want to feel contempt for my species anymore. ... So how do I become patient and compassionate?

Many forms of Buddhist practice can help. Metta meditation in particular. Certain flower essences can help. Counseling/psychotherapy for sure. Hypnotherapy. Energy work such as has been recommended. Even acupuncture, with the right acupuncturist, can have an effect on this issue you are working with.

Books such as the Conversations With God series, books by Hugh Prather, Teachings on Love by Thich Nhat Hanh. Believe it or not, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People speaks to this issue (people do not become highly effective by holding others around them in contempt). Therefore, some of Tony Robbins' stuff applies. Also, an NVC book called Don't Be Nice, Be Real (sounds right up your alley!) by Kelly Bryson can help you retain the things you love about yourself while becoming more bearable to the people around you.

If it interest you, get to know more about psychology and models of personality and development. Knowing more about what drives people and where they're at in life can help you have more compassion for them. Examples of systems to study: Myers-Briggs/Kerisey Bates (Please Understand Me), the Enneagram, Spiral Dynamics/Integral theory.

I have always had an edge to my personality which sometimes offends people

I found that massage school, like the rest of life and the maturing process, can have the effect of smoothing off some of the rougher edges. This is, in my opinion, a Good Thing. Sounds like you are embracing that process. Best of luck!

That's a huge reply, Joshua, not just in length but in energy and effect. I always hate learning how flawed/wounded I am, but I need to hear it on occasion. I had no idea that my statements in class were so loaded with judgment. I mean, I know I'm very judgmental, but I didn't think it came out it my speech so unconsciously. I might as well walk around with "I'm the Judge" written on my forehead.

I'll take your advice and check out some of the books you've mentioned. I'm fortunate to have a counselor available at the school, maybe I'll talk to her about this. I really just want to keep my head down, mouth closed, until I graduate. Not delay my personal growth, but not use school to work out my issues. Thanks for honoring my question with such a thoughtful reply. Have a wonderful day!

Another long post from a different Joshua...

I'm fairly emotionally reserved in public and especially in professional situations. That is because in my private life I am notorious for saying the wrong thing in what I consider socially tricky situations. My close friends know this and when I say something that is "off" they just say "That is the way Josh is."

When I did my Complementary Health Care & Massage Therapy degree there was a lot of "sharing and caring" group bonding expected in the Comp Health portion. Students expressed how "freeing" it was to be able to be "genuine" with each other and really "open up". I've had some experience with this sort of situation in the past, and I knew better to assume I could open up and be genuine with them.

But being emotionally reserved doesn't work well with the caring and sharing atmosphere. I come off as cold and uncaring. So I had to be just open enough to seem like I was participating in the group bonding, but not so open I risked offending people.

In "sharing and caring" language what it came down to was that I didn't feel emotionally safe or accepted in that environment. I had good reason to believe that if I was open about some of my experiences, beliefs and opinions it would have a very bad effect on classroom dynamics and would make other students uncomfortable. I knew that going in to the program and decided it wasn't my job to broaden their minds. I wasn't willing to risk alienating half the students, especially with my reputation for mishandling emotionally difficult social situations. Not My Job.

Besides, I wasn't there to feel emotionally safe and accepted. I was there to learn. I already have a loving caring network of friends where I feel emotionally safe and accepted. It isn't a huge deal to me. But many students expressed that this was a new and life-changing experience for them. I felt like it was a situation where I could be generous. It would be a huge stretch for them to accommodate me, but I could easily accommodate them, and they need this more than me.

My attitude has been, "Oh, did I offend you? Here, let me call an ambulance..." primarily because I'm a firm believer in taking responsibility for yourself.

You say that this is just the way you are, and it sounds like it hasn't been a problem in the past. I get the impression that you have no problem with other people being equally blunt with you. It is entirely possible to understand that your classmates want to be treated more gently without having contempt for their "weakness". It is like with physical strength: you can be a big strong guy without feeling contempt for people who are smaller than you. And yeah, you have to be careful not to hurt them with an overly enthusiastic handshake or good-natured punch in the arm. That doesn't make you a bad person for being inclined to roughhouse with other sturdily built folks who appreciate that sort of behavior. And if you are accustomed to interacting with other sturdily built folks, it isn't a sign of some terrible character flaw that you "never considered gentleness an option." It takes some time to adjust to a different way of interacting with people. If there style doesn't sit right with you, don't let them convince you that their preferred way of interacting is the "right" way that all people should act towards each other. What sort of behavior "contributes to an unsafe environment" varies wildly depending on the particular sensitivities of the group. Different situations and different groups work well with different styles of interaction. It is all about knowing what is appropriate and behaving well regardless.

I dislike ignorance and emotional immaturity, even though I see it in myself often enough. In fact, I know that my absence of compassion and impatience with other people is a type of ignorance. So today I asked the universe to help me out on this one - I don't want to feel contempt for my species anymore.

Contempt for others is corrosive to the soul. Knowing that you can handle certain situations better than some people isn't. If you feel like you are better than other people, let that motivate you to act better than other people. If you think you are more able to take responsibility for your emotions than your fellow students, let that inspire you to self-improvement. Cultivate an attitude of generosity towards people who you see as emotionally or intellectually "less fortunate" than yourself, and let that inspire compassion and patience.

-- Joshua Tenpenny

nicely said

If you feel like you are better than other people, let that motivate you to act better than other people. If you think you are more able to take responsibility for your emotions than your fellow students, let that inspire you to self-improvement.

Very well put, Mr. Tenpenny.

I agree that discussion should be open for all opinions even those that are not popular. It is what makes people think about their own opinions and ideas about how things are done.

You mentioned that you are inclined to "keep my head down, mouth closed, until I graduate. Not delay my personal growth, but not use school to work out my issues." Sometimes what seems an inopportune time to address things is exactly when you should be doing so. This has been brought to your attention for a reason and it appears that you are earnest about working on it. School seems very much the perfect place to practice what you've learned.

I think it speaks volumes that you are taking the time to try and address this situation. Joshua's sorting out the judgment in your statements was very well done. I hope you find the gentle side of your strength in saying what you mean without the added judgment.

I feel like I missed the boat somewhere, that I'm deficient in the wisdom and social skills so effortlessly portrayed by the authors of this page. How did y'all get so brilliant? Where does the insight come from? Joshua Tenpenny, you're thousands of miles away yet I feel like I just spilled my guts to you over a cup of coffee at the nearest massageplanete. How does one cultivate intuition like that? The collective kindness of everyone who answered is a deep well of healing energy that I will draw from often. I simply asked how to become more patient and compassionate, and you folks instantly demonstrated with gentle words. So that's how...

Peace and happiness-

waker said:
I feel like I missed the boat somewhere, that I'm deficient in the wisdom and social skills so effortlessly portrayed by the authors of this page. How did y'all get so brilliant? Where does the insight come from? Joshua Tenpenny, you're thousands of miles away yet I feel like I just spilled my guts to you over a cup of coffee at the nearest massageplanete. How does one cultivate intuition like that? The collective kindness of everyone who answered is a deep well of healing energy that I will draw from often. I simply asked how to become more patient and compassionate, and you folks instantly demonstrated with gentle words. So that's how...

Peace and happiness-

"Brilliance" comes from making mistakes and remembering the lessons learned thereby. You too will become brilliant.

At one time, I was you. It took a long time to become the person I am now, but for most of that time I wasn't aware of the problem the way you are. In truth, there is nothing wrong with you as a person; you are simply expressing yourself in ways that occasionally offend. If you intend to offend, this can be useful. ;) If not, you just need to expand and refine your communications skills.

"I saw the angel in the marble and chiseled until I set it free." - Michaelangelo

You're still in school, and like any school there's drama. Massage attracts all kinds, and heaven knows many of us get along like cats and dogs. Read through the MassagePlanetL forums and you'll find tons of squabbling... but you'll also see that, over time, committed people learn to understand each other and communicate productively.

You are a good person, and you can become the compassionate communicator you wish to be. And you can do this without violating your own integrity. Never feel that you have to become a doormat, or that you have to be tolerant of everything and everyone. It's okay to have limits.

"Don't mistake kindness for weakness." - I don't remember who gets credit for that, but I like it. Sometimes you need to be gentler than you'd prefer, but that's the nature of kindness. Strength will always be there, and greater if conserved for when it's most needed.

If you start reading self-help stuff that rubs you the wrong way, put it down and find an author/role model that you like better. For me, self-help references are a bust, but I've learned invaluable life lessons from real people in many facets of my life, particularly in the realms of martial arts, health and fitness, and bodywork. Their living examples inspire me every day, and each new chance to work with them is a joy.

Thanks, JasonE, for the encouraging words. The truth is, I'm not really that bad. Like Joshua Tenpenny (and most other people on this forum) I have a network of supportive friends who love me, rough edges and all. I make friends easily and take care not to offend people. I'm a nice enough person; I figure if somebody has a problem with me they should approach me as a fellow human just trying to get by. Sometimes even my closest friends give me plenty of space -- we all have our moments. But no, I'm not a big ol' mean bastard.

When I enrolled in massage school I ASSUMED that I'd be in a class of mature, enthusiastic, fun people. After all, most MT's I've known are pretty darn cool, and I've known a lot. As it turns out, about half the class fits that description to a tee; the other half... okay, I'm obviously being judgmental here, aren't I? Well, the way I figure it, if half of everybody you meet likes you, you're ahead of the game. I just don't really care what the other people think about me. But in massage school, OMYGOD I'M SUCH AN OGRE for having this attitude. BTW, with the exception of my fundamentals teacher, the rest of the staff and administrators love me, judging from the hugs and smiles I collect each day. So I guess it's just in fundamentals that I'm so horrible. At this point, I don't want to upset the teacher -- the fourth-graders I could care less about...

Before y'all jump down my throat, please understand the complexities of student recruitment. My school must enroll a whole lot of new students each quarter to pay for itself. Admissions can't get too picky (except in weeding out unsavory folk) when it comes to who gets in. Basically, if you can get financial aid or have the cash you're in like Flynn. The end result is that the classroom is filled with a lot of students who thought that it would be easy, or who didn't know that there would be men in class, or who've never had to relate to anyone in a mature way. It's just disappointing. Now I'm having to learn how to tiptoe around fragile egos and self-image issues that should have been sorted out BEFORE enrolling in a program in which you must take off your clothes.

I am definitely, absolutely being callous. But I'm trying to get it all out right now, 'cause on Monday I'm not gonna say a word in class. Head down, mouth shut. All the way through school. And yes, I'm still serious about learning compassion.

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:35 am Post subject:
Thanks, JasonE, for the encouraging words. The truth is, I'm not really that bad. Like Joshua Tenpenny (and most other people on this forum) I have a network of supportive friends who love me, rough edges and all. I make friends easily and take care not to offend people. I'm a nice enough person; I figure if somebody has a problem with me they could approach me as a fellow human just trying to get by. I'm usually open to anyone with a good intention, but sometimes even my closest friends give me plenty of space -- we all have our moments. I obviously have some stuff that I need to deal with at some point in my life.

The massage school environment is challenging for me because I have to be so mindful of what I say. I feel that our society teaches us to not accept responsibility, and to be overly sensitive and easily offended. It seems to me that some people actually look for reasons to be offended. Choosing not to have that energy in my life, I don't associate with emotionally immature folks. I accept responsibility for my thoughts, feelings, words and actions, knowing that I'll upset some people and bring joy to others. I will not be able to hide my disdain for some types of behavior, even if I keep my mouth shut, because I effectively communicate my feelings non-verbally. Maybe compassion is too big of a chunk for me right now. I should start with baby steps and just work on minding my words. Whatever. I'll figure it out someday. Thanks again for your thoughts.

[/i]

waker said:
I feel that our society teaches us to not accept responsibility, and to be overly sensitive and easily offended. It seems to me that some people actually look for reasons to be offended. Choosing not to have that energy in my life, I don't associate with emotionally immature folks. I accept responsibility for my thoughts, feelings, words and actions, knowing that I'll upset some people and bring joy to others. I will not be able to hide my disdain for some types of behavior, even if I keep my mouth shut, because I effectively communicate my feelings non-verbally. Maybe compassion is too big of a chunk for me right now. I should start with baby steps and just work on minding my words. Whatever. I'll figure it out someday. Thanks again for your thoughts.

I thought this was brilliant.

I don't think that feeling disdain for some types of behavior equals being an uncompassionate person. Wishing ill and suffering on people would be, but behavior is just behavior. You can feel compassion while still disdaining behavior.

waker said:
I figure if somebody has a problem with me they could approach me as a fellow human just trying to get by

And you could do the same for the people you don't enjoy being around. Out in normal life it's easier, like you said you don't associate with them, but in settings like work and school when you can't really escape them, just tell yourself that they are just another person in the world trying to make it. You still don't have to agree with or condone their behavior.

That's a big 10-4, tribute. I've decided that I'm going to apologize to the class for my remarks. I don't have any problems with any of the students; nobody in class has harmed me in any way, and I'd gladly help any of them in whatever way I can. They're all good people. Being honest with myself, I remember thinking "You're kidding me: We're two months into the program and you still refuse to partner with any of the male students?" NOT a nice thing to think. My judgmental attitude must've been well noticed, and it came around to bite me.

In the real world, if you have any issues you can hide them. In school, your issues are on display. My judgements, her self-image or sexual abuse wound, his body odor. Issues on top of issues. We haven't talked about the healing quality of being vulnerable; of holding space for each other and supporting each other in school. These topics have been ignored, maybe in the vain hope that the students would all get along swimmingly. I somehow turned out to be the bad guy in class, which is understandable yet ironic. If I am such a disagreeable person, why do I have such wonderful friends? Why did my MT friends urge me to go to massage school? (And why didn't they tell me there would be so much drama?!) I hope that my classmates eventually recognize my sincerity and support me in becoming less judgmental, more patient. Peace and happiness-

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜โฃa very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“Sunday,๐Ÿ’˜ Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  2. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  3. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  4. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Sunday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Michelle๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  7. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5โ€™2โ€, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โคโฃat 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹โคSunday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Yoyo, โคsmall curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  13. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธNina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธKarla๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  15. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ža discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—Sunday, โฃ๐Ÿ’› Nana...๐Ÿ’‹ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  16. Withme_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’•at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅโฃ๐Ÿ’‹Sunday, โฃโค Emily,๐Ÿ’‹ nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man โค๐Ÿ’‹ Victoria,โฃ beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’• Angela,๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’‹ Lina, ๐Ÿ’žaverage height, slim build, very pretty, medium treatment but very smooth and choice of finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  17. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  18. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐ŸHAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  19. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  22. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone โ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  23. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  25. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  31. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  33. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  34. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  35. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  36. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  40. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  41. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  44. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  45. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  46. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
Back