Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tilted Pelvis/Piriformis Syndrome - Help?

DrIG

Reaction score
Just before Xmas I had a treatment with an Osteopath to rectify my pelvis, that I believed had tilted slightly because I had been doing too much hoovering. (I have had problems with my pelvis in the past when it completely locked and left me hobbling around and it was osteopathy that put it right.)
Because I was 9 weeks pregnant at the time he didnt push it back into place, more gentle manipulation that seemed to sort it out.
Only from the day after I became aware of a very tight muscle in my right bottom cheek which was so uncomfortable after getting up when I had been seated for a while. When I am stood up, I hardly feel it but it is most uncomfortable sitting down and getting in and out of the car.
In between Xmas/New Year I returned to the Osteopath with my complaint of a pain in the bum and he did some stretching on my legs but it was hard to pinpoint with touch where the pain was actually was. He wasnt 100% sure it was my piriformis muscle but explained how that area is connected from the bottom of the pelvis to the hamstring and I have been getting pains down my hamstring and the back of my calf.
The treatment didnt do anything to relieve the pain which was become extremely frustrating. When getting into bed and laying down on my back I nearly hit the roof when I lay on that area of my bottom!
I've since seen another Osteopath who I normally go to when my pelvis plays up. He was away over Xmas which is why I went elsewhere. He said he doubted it was the piriformis muscle as I would have felt it when he touched that area, and that he was sure it would ease off considerably now he'd straightened my pelvis which he said was an inch out.
Only the info I have read up on says that the muscle is deep in the bottom and hard to locate? Its now 3 days since he saw me and it is still no better? I'm sick of looking like an old woman stooping over when I get up from my chair. I'm a massage therapist myself and am very tempted to use my vibratory massage machine over my bottom to see if that will help loosen it up.
I've been referred to a physio by my doctor but that could take weeks. She just advised a hot water bottle on it. I just want someone to tell me whats wrong with me. can anybody help??

Hiya shellbert and welcome!

My Osteopath told me that Piriformis Syndrome is a 'sod' of thing to diagnose.

I'll have a look and see if I can find any indicators online and i'll get back to you.

Has your Osteopath checked the amount of movement in your L5 - S1 level and your
Sacroiliac (SI) Joint?

Best wishes

SPINELF

Have you had your hamstring and calf released ? if they are a source of pain then get them sorted, your Glutes (bum cheek muscles) and deep hip rotators are a compensatory pattern when hamstrings are not firing properly, as a rule of thumb, if you lay on your back and lift either leg up keeping it straight, youshould achieve 90 degrees without the leg trying to bend or feeling tightness, if it is less then you have tight hamstrings.

for your glutes and hip rotators try sitting on a sturdy chair, ie dining room chair and crossing your bad leg over your good leg, so that the outside of the ankle rests on top of the knee of the good leg, then wrap both hands round the knee of the bad leg and pull it gently towards the opposite shoulder, this should stretch the deeper muscles effectively,
another sign of this compensation pattern iss if you foot has started to move outwards when you walk, ie like Charlie Chaplin, if your feet turn out more than 1 and 11 on the clock face it usually means there is an imbalance in the hip rotators.

post here again if you want some more pointers
regards
BGFL

Hiya Shellbert.

I’ve had a look around and have cobbled together a few links for you and your family to look at. Some of the material expands on the points raised in biggazfromlincoln post. I have tried to include academic and popular resources in (1) some are abstracts and reports, in (2) some are information from forums, and in (3) some are treatment options from clinics, But there are some crossover subject materials too.

Having read these links Shellbert, I think my Osteopath was right, It is a ‘sod’ of a condition to diagnose, particularly as I read that many Doctors ‘still’ don’t believe that P.S. even exists, let alone know what it is and how to treat it!

Revisiting these links Shellbert, has reawakened my interest in this condition, as I had previously ruled this out for my likely causes, using the process of elimination, but many of my lower lumber spine symptoms also match Piriformis Syndrome symptoms as well, So I think I will speak to my Osteopath ‘or’ maybe visit a Chiropractor in this specialty, to re-evaluate my symptoms in that area. If it saves me going under the knife, it has got to be better, right?

I hope this helps, see what you think!

Best wishes

SPINELF

-------------------------------

Here are some medical paper abstracts from pub med and others.

http://www.massagetherapyfoundation.org/pdf/Case%20Study%20Report%20of%20Piriformis%20Syndrome.pdf

http://www.josr-online.com/content/5/1/3

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19403008

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11887107

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15062719

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19011229

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10428125

http://www.rcgp.org.uk/pdf/circ_hopayian%20et%20al.pdf

Here are some links to a variety of diagnostics and help ideas from medical forums.

http://www.eorthopod.com/content/piriformis-syndrome-what-to-do

http://ic.steadyhealth.com/recovery_time_for_piriformis_syndrome.html

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/2010/06/piriformis-syndrome-symptoms-causes-treatment-sciatica-pain/

http://www.yourhealthquestion.com/answers/january_11/0114111_piriformis.shtml

http://www.imagebasedsurgery.com/treatments-and-strategies/treating-piriformis-syndrome

Here are some links interesting treatment ideas from clinics.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.isischiropractic.co.uk/chiropractic_back_pain_piriformis_syndrome.html

http://www.sciatica.org/piriformis/index.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtUgS69rPk

http://www.spine-health.com/conditions/sciatica/piriformis-syndrome-treatment

Spinelf, what a great detailed post, I am giving these links to my wife as she is currently suffering, MRI scan tomorrow to clarify the deep seated problem which has not responded to treatment
thanks again
regards
Gary

ps, you may need to get out more !!

Many thanks for your time SPINELF!!
I've been for my 12 week scan and mentioned it to the midwife as I'm getting some twinges around my pubis area too which in my last pregnancy didnt happen (spd) till the last couple of months of my pregnancy.
I'm guessing this may be all linked?
I'll have a good read through and discuss it with my Osteopath next Wed but the physio dept should also be getting in touch soon I've been told regarding my referral.
x

YES - I've read read 2 papers now that have said that pregnancy hormones play a part in my discomfort.
I will copy these and take them to my Osteopath/Physio !!

I need treatment soon or I'll be in a wheelchair till my due date at this rate...or maybe not as my bottom will tense up even more - ha ha!

biggazfromlincoln

You are most welcome, I am just glad you found them helpful.

I hope your Wife finds relief from her suffering soon, please pass on my best wishes!

You are totally right of course! I do need to get out more!! LOL!!! On the other hand, this means that if you need any more info, you’ll know where I am, right!! LOL!

Best wishes.

SPINELF

shellbert

You are most welcome too.

Good luck and best wishes for your Osteopath and Physio visits Shellbert, I hope you get some questions answered and treatment plans agreed soon!

Let us know how you get on?

The shear amount of complications and cross indicators involved with P.S. never ceases to amaze me, its no wonder that Doctors don’t seem to understand nor want to diagnose it,
it’s a nightmare!

Here’s wishing you all the very best with you pregnancy and we all look forward to hearing about your special delivery in due course.

Best wishes

SPINELF

Hello

Yo may also want to look at the other light touch techniques - especially The Emmett Technique - which has some very good Piriformis procedures that I have used for problems in this area during pregnancy and at any other time.

You don't say where you're based but if you are interested you can check who your nearest therapist might be on Emmett Technique UK - Welcome to the home of Emmett in the UK.....

Bowen Technique is also used extensively during pregnancy for similar problems.

Best wishes
JJ

Well I saw my Osteopath last Wednesday who did some postural work (neck and mid back) and also found the pain in my butt! He did abit of massage on it which does seem to have settled it abit. I've more mobility in my leg. I'm able to put my socks on now as in bringing my leg up to my chest inside of just hoping for the best whilst stood up.
I'm still getting the sciatic pain down my leg though. But I saw the Physio on Friday who did a thorough consultation and said that it may be my lower back discs as well as my piriformis. She said it wasnt as tight as she's seen in some people but has told me not to sit for so long as its then when I find it most uncomfortable when it comes to getting up again. I must admit, I do feel my lower back twinging when moving around so she could be right? So I've been doing abit of hot/cold, less sitting and using a pillow between my legs as I lie on my side in bed. I'll see what she says on Friday when I return. Hopefully she'll try and loosen my piriformis muscle this time.

Hi Shellbert, sorry to hear you are having these problems which I am all too aware of. Have you discussed SI joint dysfunction with your physio. I suffer from SI joint dysfunction which has occurred over a number of years of inactivity due to disc problems in my back. I developed nerve problems which have left my left glutes weak and if I dont keep on top of the exercise my left SI joint becomes hypermobile and moves forward. This causes pain in my low back but when the joint moves it also causes piriformis to spasm and then I get some pain in the bottom and then my hamstrings go into over drive and I then have a game on my hands to sort myself out.
SI joint dysfunction can be caused by pregnancy as some of the posts have indicated and your physio can give you gentle exercises to ensure your pelvic floor muscles are maintained and your glute muscles remain strong. If you have a muscle imbalance in the pelvic floor and glutes then piriformis will take over and become hypertonic. The muscle lies very close to the sciatic nerve and if it becomes hypertonic it can irritate the nerve causing referred leg pain and even muscles weakness.
My physio is a treat, she also does acupuncture and when piriformis gets a little out of hand I have an acupuncture session and it sorts me out a treat.
Hope this is of use
Bonnie10

Thanks Bonnie for your reply. Its very interesting to see the problems you have sound very similar to mine. I shall mention it next week and see what she says. Will let you know. x

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New lisa💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude k k- Spunky fun in a...
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    💋💐at 1536 Warden Avenue 🏵💞💐Thursday, ❤Michelle 👄👄for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  6. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  7. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💥💫💗Thursday ❣ Ruby, 👄👄medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘 Lucy, 👄👄beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  8. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋Thursday, 💞Cindy, 💖abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.👄👄Gaga,👄👄 medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  11. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  13. lemon_tree:
    💞💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣❤ Cici... 👄small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💘💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞❣Thursday, 💘💋 Yoyo,❣ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  18. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  20. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  22. Red Rose Spa:
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  35. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  38. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  39. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  40. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  41. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  49. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
Back