Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twisted pelvis

iheicummirdipoebu

Reaction score
After having back problems and sciatica for 8 years, I have finally been referred to have an assesment done by a physiopersonage.
Whist she was examining me she asked if I had children, I replied that I had 2, (I am 49 years old) and she asked if I had any problems with their births which I hadn't.
After the examination, she said that I had a twisted pelvis, and one or two 'other things' going off in my back that she would like to look closer at, so I have to go for an MRI scan.
I was quite shocked at her saying I have a twisted pelvis. What does this mean ?( I know I should have asked but I was speechless)
Can it be cured? Does this account for some of the pain I have been in over the past 8 years???
Sorry there is a lot of questions, but after reading a few of these posts on here I think someone may know ...
THanks in advance... I really appreciate it.

I'm for every putting my pelvis out and at time's don't even know I've done it, my osteopath normally picks it up at my 3 monthly check up and deals with it and I don't feel any pain at all. She always says what have you been up to Cis and I've no idea how or when I've done it.

Cis

Hi Marymi,

I don't know if my pelvis is twisted or not, but I've lost 1 1/2 inches from my left leg in an accident when I was 20. I was told at the time the shortning would cause my pevis to put uneven pressure on my spine and would eventually have to wear a built up shoe to prevent further damage. In my 30s I had terrible problems with sciatica, back pain, knee and hip problems, but didn't want to go through wearing "special shoes".

Now I'm 48 and free from pain except for the odd knee twinge and I don't need a the "special shoes". I can put the improvement down to several things.... Giving up smoking, no processed foods, low salt/sugar diet, cutting down meat, increasing oily fish, eating tons of fruit and veg and 6 hours martial arts training a week.

Hi,

I saw your problems with twisted pelvis', and one leg shorter than the other. These can both be caused by blocks in Stomach meridian. Don't worry, this is very common and can be treated.

One modality that does a lot of work with these problems is AcuEnergetics. If you are interested and want to know more, just let me know.

Cheers,
Cassandra

Twisted pelvis is very common problem but very poorly understood among medical experts. It conserns almost everyone.
Some experts say it is a mothers' problem and comes often after giving birth.

I am a man and I believe I had it since child. I looked help to my pains for 10-15 years. Seeing doctors was useless: No-one checked my pelvis.

Some books have been written and many web pages established about the subkect but most of them are full of nonsense. Nobody seems to know much about it, including me. Thousands of patients are asking help for it in many forums, usually they have been looking for help years and finally someone diagnosed twisted pelvis (or so) and now they are wondering what to do.

Most common twisted pelvis comes when ilium has moved and the sacro-iliac joint has altered. This creates torsion and unbalance to pelvis. Pelvic torsion (twisted pelvis) makes other leg look shorter. Problems in pelvis creates abnormality to GAIT when you walk and in time that can cause problems to anywhere between your toes and fingers. Some experience pains at age 10 and some at age 60, most somewhere between those. Most people get symptoms but usually no-one connects them to pelvis and GAIT problems like heel pain, knee pain, neck pain, headache, etc. Back pain, sciatica and buttock pain are most common problems.

I don't have any more answers but some osteopaths seem to have the best knowledge on treating that. If you are lucky you may find one who can help you.

Hello I have read your article on twisted pelvis,
Have you considered having Myofascial Release? I went on a course in Exeter in November, and Myofascial Release is a unique and dynamic whole-body approach to healthcare.Want to read more go to www.myofascialrelease.co.uk
Kind regards
Sharon Reed Barnstaple

I agree with Sharon that myofascial release is highly effective, I trained with Active Health Group in Manchester, who run both a certificate and diploma course. I now integrate some form of MFR in most treatments
There are also two leg length discrepancy conditions, they are ACTUAL and APPARENT, the actual being caused by trauma such as leg breaks, hip replacements etc the apparent caused by muscular, fascial or ligamentous imbalance.
regards
BGFL

"I agree with Sharon that myofascial release is highly effective"

I believe Myofascial Release is not very effective. For me it didn't work at all. It may give help for few minutes so that patients feel happy when they walk out from your office. But that's where it ends.

Many experts keep telling their method is very or even highly effective, but it is just advertising. Not evidence based.

The thing I like about this forum particularly is that most HPers offer advice based on clinical experience built up over a career. I have to say that just because it didnt work for you expatient that doesnt mean it wont work for others, and from MY CLINICAL EXPERIENCE the results are far longer lasting than you suggest.
Everyone is an individual and will respond in different ways to a range of treatments, that is why I integrate MFR into my treatment and am not just reliant on it.
regards
BGFl

Yes, that's what I said. It didn't work with me. But with some others it may.

Also it is common that patients lie to their therapists because they don't like to give bad feedback. So they give false positive feedback. That's why many experts think their method works.
Clinical medical studies show that all kind of physiothearpy is about useless, close to placebo. Pills work better.

And there are medical studies that tell the same? Answer is: NO.

So it is not evidence based treatment. In some countries they have banned treatments with no evidence of benefits.

In medical science you can not integrate treatments just as you feel.

Hello expatient,
i really dont know what your issue is, I made reference to your comment about treatment being effective for a few minutes.
I have reviewed all your posts and they all convey a negative perspective, it is unfair of you to be so negative to so many people covering so many treatment modalities. you obviously have an issue with something, if you look through my posting history of over 650 post spanning a few years, you will pick up a constructive thread of support to those who ask for advice, I am sure that my posts are respected and appreciated by the majority.
I notice that you hide behind an anonymous username, I have always stood by my comments and you know who I am and where I am from, as my username suggests.
I am concerned with helping people achieve their true potential where as you seem concerned with belittling those of us who offer advice in good faith.
I do not as you imply use this forum as a form of advertising, i am sure there are people who would come to my defence about the time I have given voluntarily to advise people over the phone, to see HP'ers in my clinic for several hours, and show them techniques to alleviate pain and discomfort, ALL I MIGHT ADD IS DONE WITHOUT REMUNERATION.

I too am an expatient who comes from an unrelated industry to this industry, having undergone 20+years of ineffective treatment, pointless surgery and working with a disability for the same length of time, I now work tirelessly in educating and administering to the general public in what I believe are effective treatments, I have a growing client list and without advertising on HP, and have made a concious decision to persue a life of personal development and continued learning to encompass a holistic approach, to suggest that an individual treatment plan cannot combine a range of treatments modalities is extremely narrow minded of you and indicative of a self centred individual who thinks that clients lie to you out of fear of upsetting the therapist.
Have you considered that people vote with their feet, if treatment is ineffective they will not return.................... simple as that, the only evidence I need. nothing that requires the brains of a rocket scientist to understand so even you might wake up and smell the coffee.............
For your information I am involved in processes that ensure a consistent level of training and standards are observed by training establishments, assessing and educating students in a range of soft tissue techniques and within the fitness industry so my advice also comes from a wealth of voactional experience and training. your posts seem to arise out of an infeeling towards those who have administered treatment to you, perhaps this is because you are not accepting of change and you want to remain as bitter and twisted as your pelvis.

Might I be so bold as to suggest you concentrate on your own short comings in the field of interpersonal skills before you decide to be so negative to my postings in future.
regards
BGFL

Unfortunately some people do not want their back pain resolving, they just move on from one therapist to another, usually giving the therapist a bad reputation in the process. A good therapist will be able to spot this, and refer them on.

In my experience clients do not walk out of our clinic happy after the first session, and many complain of additional symptoms in the 2nd, however, we do not offer quick fixes, we offer results, that is why our clinic is bursting at the seams, and we get LOTS of GP referalls, not because we do CLINICALLY TESTED techniques, but because we get results where they have struggled (works out much cheaper for the NHS in the long run).

Exfile, MFR may not have worked for you, but it worked for me, thats why I will always sing its praises. After I was hit by a car, I had the usual, osteo, chiro, physio, oh and lots and lot of CLINICALLY TESTED prescription drugs...none of which worked for me. It was only MFR that was truly effective in my case.

What gets me with people banging on about CLINICAL TESTING, is, what about the hundreds of thousands of people die after being given CLINICALLY TESTED prescription drugs, or undergoing CLINICALLY TESTED surgical procedures? Compare this to CAM treatments, and it just doesnt compare. Whats the worst that can happen with the vast majority of CAM treatments? Probably lose £30 and get nowhere.

"In medical science you can not integrate treatments just as you feel" I feel that this statement is about a few hundred years out of date.

My issue is to help.

Negative? Only the last few perhaps. Telling the truth sometimes feels like a bit negative.

As a patient I mady my choise. Most of the forums offer nicknames instead of real names. I chose using a anonymous nickname.

No, I concentrate on telling the people that manual therapy can be effective and that the origin of many problems is in pelvis. I see thousands of messages in Internet forums where people aske help after seeing tons of doctors and therapists and no-one could help them. Usually they haven't even got any explanation what is the problem. Some have got: Twisted pelvis, but they have no idea on what to do to it.

If they don't know any better way..?
But sure, you are right about voting with feet.

No, but I was hoping to find some evidence... What do yoy like about ATM2 therapy?
In Youtube there are some great video testimonials.
From Manipulation uned Anestesia (MUA) too.
Seen them?

I'll try.

I haven't met such a patient. Everyone wants to get rid of the pain. It is insane to think that some don't want to.

Sure they give bad feedback if they don't get help. Most people don't get help as medical studies keep telling.

Well, that's what they try do here. Is it going back few hundred years, perhaps. They are trying to ban everything that is not evidence based with randomized controlled blind studies.
They say all the treatments based on feelings are useless. They try to get rid of acupunture, manual therapy, homeopathy, etc.

From my observation, many people with back pain seem to beat a "pub crawl" of treatments, but are not interested in prevention.

I might be wrong, but it's easy to get that impression from the back pain posts on HP.

I think the vast majority of people interested in holistic health would want to prevent back pain.

Like other posters on this thread I've suffered back injury and have found lifestyle can prevent pain and mobility issues. That's why I started the "love your back thread".

Myarka

To Expatient:

Unfortunately I must be insane then. At my clinic, we have counsellors and psychotherapists that we can refer clients to, and there are DEFINATELY clients who hold on to their pain for psychological reasons.

If we feel we cannot help, we would refer them to a pain clinic where they can access psychologists.

Maybe your clients dont tell YOU the truth.

It would be interesting to know how many clients you treat per week, how many years you have been in practice and which treatments you offer.

As I have said, I don't treat anyone. So I don't have clients. I only have fellow patients to change the information with.

I am just a patient who was suffering years with pains and visited tens of doctors, pictures, exams, blood tests, physios, manual therapists and many others. Then I got interested on the subject after I found help. I wanted to understand what was so difficult even I had all the symptoms of ilium upslip.

Do you happen to have any randomized double blinded study on that method you support?
I am not saying it is not efficient. I just have doubts... But then again, even with a simple method you can have results, if you are skilled enough.

we dont need to do studies, as I have said before, the proof is in the results we get. Our clients dont lie to us, and unfortunately some people do come to see us when they have exhausted all other avenues, but the vast majority of our clients come from referalls.

I agree that most back problems stem from SI joint disfunction, and this is the first thing we check in our clinics, and the first thing we teach our students to check.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹We have new girls today Chloe and Nancy and Coci 🌹🌹🌹🌹Chloe so nice girl fun player, 🔥🔥🔥Nancy slim body big boobs 36D 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Dining table shower professional body slide😘😘😘😘, Cici is our professional masseuse here, don't miss it🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New lisa💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude k k- Spunky fun in a...
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💋💐at 1536 Warden Avenue 🏵💞💐Thursday, ❤Michelle 👄👄for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💥💫💗Thursday ❣ Ruby, 👄👄medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘 Lucy, 👄👄beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💋Thursday, 💞Cindy, 💖abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.👄👄Gaga,👄👄 medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  14. lemon_tree:
    💞💋a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣❤ Cici... 👄small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💘💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💞❣Thursday, 💘💋 Yoyo,❣ slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  19. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  21. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  23. Red Rose Spa:
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  26. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  36. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  39. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  40. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  42. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  49. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
Back