What's more important?/unsolicited advice

Just beat it

Reaction score
I'm planning on taking the deep tissue courses after going through the basic courses at school. Our school teaches swedish, myofascial massage and then other electives of our choice like chair massage, prenatal ect. The deep tissue courses take much longer to complete than these other electives, partially because of how they are broken up and offered part by part.

I feel it is in my best interest to learn the deep tissue series before getting 'out there' in the real world as a professional.

I've talked to some others who say it's way more important to just graduate as soon as possible and I will learn as I go all I need to know and that the deep tissue classes aren't necessary. I have to keep in mind that these others have been in the field for a long time (over 15yrs) and all that they do is just second nature to them. I am thinking that they just don't remember really well just NOT KNOWING HOW to apply deep tissue.

How could I just go out into the world and be ignorant of how to properly apply deep tissue??? Furthermore, I feel that it is not right to try to encourage me to not get as much schooling as I feel is necessary to be safe when working on clients. :::sigh:::

I know I have to do what I feel is right for *ME*.

My point in posting all of this is that other people will always be there to tell us what to do and perhaps what worked for THEM. Just because we are newbies at massage doesn't mean we don't know what we want or what is best for us. It feels like when I was pregnant and everybody wanted to tell me their birth story ect and told me how it was going to be and what I should do lol.

Thanks for reading my little rant.

Do you have to take deep tissue before you graduate and start working?

What is the harm in staring working asap, while taking deep tissue classes simultaneously?
This would ensure you have your hands busy practicing your newly acquired knowledge.

I'm glad to see a student who will actually take advaneforum.xxxe of learning all you can while still in school. Your staying in school to learn more techniques before working, harms no one and can only help you.

I don't know why an MT would ever try to talk a student out of learning more while in school. If you were trying to get out as soon as possible, I can see them supporting that choice -- but why would an MT ever tell you, unsolicited, 'You should start working first and don't need the classes?' That's just bizarre (and it sounds bizarre in ccMarie's post too -- did you misunderstand the OP?).

If it were me I would take the deep tissue before I started working on people.

I would applaud your choice to stay in school and take as many classes as you can or want to. I would also add that deep tissue, when performed poorly, absolutely is miserable at best. So good for you for listening to yourself and doing what you feel is right for you.

There..more unsolicited comments! :D

Learn everything you can while in school. It will put you months or even years ahead of those who do not.

palpable said:
I would applaud your choice to stay in school and take as many classes as you can or want to. I would also add that deep tissue, when performed poorly, absolutely is miserable at best. So good for you for listening to yourself and doing what you feel is right for you.

There..more unsolicited comments! :D

Is it still unsolicited since she posted here? ;) LOL

I vote for filling your "toolbox" as full as you can before you move on. When you have a variety of tools and techniques, you have so many options available to you that you're much less likely to feel stumped (though it WILL happen some day lol.)

I can't imagine EVER suggesting someone NOT further their education on anything. Yes, you will learn loads after you graduate and start getting your hands busy on different bodies, but if you want to take more classes - TAKE THEM, and enjoy the extra confidence they'll give you.

:)

BJB-LMP said:
I don't know why an MT would ever try to talk a student out of learning more while in school. If you were trying to get out as soon as possible, I can see them supporting that choice -- but why would an MT ever tell you, unsolicited, 'You should start working first and don't need the classes?' That's just bizarre (and it sounds bizarre in ccMarie's post too -- did you misunderstand the OP?).

I did understand the OP. It sounds like the class is not required, and I never stated that GreenDragonflies should NOT take the extra deep tissue classes. I was just wondering why she may be opposed to start working AND take the classes. I never stated that extra education is unnecessary, but why not do both?

I went to two different massage schools, in two different states. I worked full time as a massage therapist in the first state, first in a day spa and then working out of my own office - after merely 300 hrs. education.
At the second school, I chose to retake (and pay for, of course) classes not required due to previous schooling - for reasons such as 'it's good to brush up on the basics' and 'I would like to be part of my class through the entire course' and 'no matter what you think you know, you may always have an opportunity to learn something new from these particular instructors'.
The second school certified us in NMT as part of the curriculum. We had completed almost 900 hrs. of school at this point, about 3/4 through the program.

Because of my previous experience with actual hands on time with a wide variety of clients, I felt far more confident and prepared to apply the NMT techniques and principles than many of my fellow classmates. By no means am I saying that I was better.... many of my classmates are excellent therapists, excellent right off the bat-with amazing intuition and knowledge and passion for bodywork... they were just expressing that they were not comfortable incorporating the NMT routines into their standard massages, and they were not practicing it, and did not like practicing NMT. Many also loved it, and caught on to it right away.

I personally felt I learned as much in my first 1000 hrs PERFORMING massages as in my 1500+ hrs. of actual school. There was a point for me during the second massage school where I felt so much PROTOCOL was being drilled into me, that I felt I was losing the art of massage I developed when I first started practicing.

I would encourage anyone to always learn something new about things you already know about as well as things you don't. That's what keeps us young. But actual experience counts for a lot too. That's all I'm saying.

Put me down in the "work first, education second" camp. :shock:

wha? moi?

My rationale is that you will learn SO MUCH MORE from your deep tissue class if you are actually performing massage, rather than just practicing on your fellow students.

Caveat: As long as you go ahead and take the class sometime in the near future.

Experience: When I had less than 100 hours of actual professional experience, I took a very advanced deep tissue class. I'd estimate that 90% of it went right over my head. In retrospect, I wish I had waited 6 months to take that class. If I had, I suspect I would have understood and retained more, and been able to apply it better.

All that being said, I am HUGELY in favor of continuing education far over and above requirements for anyone who intends to do technical work with clients. Well, for all therapists, actually. But regarding technical massage work, I personally check training if I want to have some specific work done. For spa... my requirements are simply that the massage be relaxing, which may or may not be achieved through education.

For deep tissue though, I like the assurance that the person has some understanding of anatomy, pressure considerations, especially regarding bony landmarks and nerve location, instead of just having some vague idea that "deep tissue" means "rubbing really hard." :lol:

I think many of your clients will want deep tissue and that you will find yourself fairly hampered without it, unless you work in certain kinds of spas that sell a lot of Swedish-only sessions.

On the other hand, there's something to be said for having real world experience before/and or during the class.

We basically seem to be telling you: YES, take it... YES, soon. The rest are details; fit to your personal situation as appropriate.

As you all know, you're all so awesome :D

I don't *have to take the deep tissue class to graduate. I just personally would feel more confident having taken the class. The reason is that so many of the people I practice on ask about specific deep tissue as many are fans and receive or have received therapeutic massage.

This makes me feel that if I don't take the classes I would be 'out there' ill equipped to handle even the most basic requests. I hope I am making sense.

I also agree completely that having lots of actual hands on time will help me grasp what is taught in DT.

I think it will work out OK my taking the DT classes still as a student because I have professional massage therapists offer to let me practice on them and they would give me their thoughts, feedback and tips. Also, by the time I am able to take DT, I will be done with 4 semesters of clinic time at school working on the public.

Right now I am really excited to graduate, and scared all at the same time. Thank goodness at the pace I am going that I won't be done for almost 2 years (if I incorporate the advanced classes) lol :roll: (I'm a working mom and being a full time student isn't an option for me at this time) I love the pace I've got going because it allows me to really sink into the material and not the mad rush to just pass the classes.

Thanks for all the responses!

Breathe said:

You feelin' OK over there? :grin:

For deep tissue though, I like the assurance that the person has some understanding of anatomy, pressure considerations, especially regarding bony landmarks and nerve location, instead of just having some vague idea that "deep tissue" means "rubbing really hard." :lol:

Uhhh....deep tissue doesn't just mean "rubbing really hard?"

:lol:

palpable said:
Breathe said:

You feelin' OK over there? :grin:

I know, huh? I've been drinking too much matcha tea, I fear. :lol:

Uhhh....deep tissue doesn't just mean "rubbing really hard?"

:lol:

Ha! I've had massages from folks who seem to think so. Despite my "ouch, ouch, OUCH!!!" heh.

To the OP: If you really feel like you aren't equipped, by all means take some extra training before you start working. Keep in mind though, that all additional education will be richer for having had a little experience first.

Thanks again.

I am feeling as if I should change my name to 'Grasshoppa'

lol

EgoMagickian said:
We basically seem to be telling you: YES, take it... YES, soon. The rest are details; fit to your personal situation as appropriate.

Yep!

I think if you have an opportunity to take some deep tissue work before graduating you certainly should - as it sounds like it can be part of your curriculum if you want to take it.

I do agree that you may not get as much out of it, as you would once you've been inpractice for a while, but on the other hand, if it's being offered and you have the time and the inclination, I can't see how it is going to hurt you one iota.

Now, if you need the money and have to get out and into practice right away, that may be a different story, but I get the feeling that the class you take at the school would be a good foundational course. And, we can always use those! :)

Consider what type of working environment you wish to work in, then approach management of similar businesses to find out what kind of work their clients request most often. Years ago, our massage center was known mainly for basic relaxation. Now at least half of our clients (especially new clients) are requesting "deep tissue" or "therapeutic" bodywork. MT applicants that don't have the skills our clients are requesting take a back seat to those who do.

It's much easier to acquire those skills while still in school, rather than hoping to attend a bunch of continuing ed after graduation. For many MTs, continuing ed is too expensive to go as often as they'd like, and scheduling is also often an issue. Depending on where you are, it may be possible to get some part-time work as an MT while completing the deep tissue coursework... but you also have the opportunity to do all the unpaid practice you can handle. The beauty of unpaid work is that you can experiment and even dictate what work you will do to practice the skills you wish to develop.

The style of bodywork I am most interested in is sports, triggerpoint and myofascial. Relaxation is really nice too, but it isn't my focus per se.

I'm also not in a severe money crunch to exit school and needing to make X amount of money either right now.

So, I'm planning to keep to my original plan, practicing all along the way on my road to success. I love to hear others ideas and how they would suggest doing things to ensure I'm not missing out on tweaking my plan to any advaneforum.xxxe. However, the advice I got IRL I wasn't asking for, although I still can appreciate the different mindset/thought process.

I LOVE digging into the nitty gritty of the structure, the muscles, how it all fits together and how it affects function and so on and so forth! I probably wouldn't mind taking a few redundant classes after I am done with school and have had time to be out in the world working for a while. I think every instructor has something new to teach and share.

I'm sure that my husband is hoping that I make more than enough money to cover my ever increasing interest in school and classes... :lol:

Thank you all for your input on this!

So, for your deep tissue classes, are you planning on taking that work from your school or outside courses.

If your not in a money crunch, maybe you should list the classes that your school has on their list of "classes you can still take" and others can give you even more insight into a few more you might want to add to your bag of tricks too.....

I was fortunate in that in my school, we were taught 'deep tissue' and myofascial techniques. When I graduated, I felt really confident. When I started working, I felt like I didn't know anything at all and felt the client wasn't getting his/her money's worth (although they would rebook). Over time, this feeling has decreased but I still feel like there is sooooo much to learn. Lesson: Regardless of how much educational opportunities your school offers, there's always more out there.

Soon after I graduated, the school was offering a series of deep tissue/myofascial/therapeutic workshops taught by Bob King (an awesome teacher). I jumped at the opporunity to take them even though I didn't need the CEU hours. As I completed each course, I applied the techniques to 'my' clients. Lesson: Experience with clients coupled with additional education is definitely a win-win combination.

When I was initially reading the post, my first thought was 'of course, take the course' and 'how dare someone advise you not to take the class'. As I read further and came to Breathe's and Josh's comments (as well as others), I'd say you have to do what feels right with you. More information is always good. Experience is always good. Both will increase your level of participation in the work.

Another thing to consider is if there is a price difference between a current student and a graduated one taking the course(s). Is it more expensive? No difference? If no difference, I'd take a class or two, carry on with your graduation date. Look for a job while taking more classes. Get a job, take more classes.

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜โฃa very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“Sunday,๐Ÿ’˜ Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  2. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  3. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  4. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Sunday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Michelle๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  7. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5โ€™2โ€, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โคโฃat 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹โคSunday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Yoyo, โคsmall curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  13. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธNina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธKarla๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  15. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ža discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—Sunday, โฃ๐Ÿ’› Nana...๐Ÿ’‹ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  16. Withme_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’•at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅโฃ๐Ÿ’‹Sunday, โฃโค Emily,๐Ÿ’‹ nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man โค๐Ÿ’‹ Victoria,โฃ beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’• Angela,๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’‹ Lina, ๐Ÿ’žaverage height, slim build, very pretty, medium treatment but very smooth and choice of finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  17. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  18. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐ŸHAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  19. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  22. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone โ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  23. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  25. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  31. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  33. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  34. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  35. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  36. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  40. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  41. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  44. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  45. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  46. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
Back