When you massage the glutes....

Reaction score
First, I have no hang ups about massaging the glutes! I'm surprised in my experiences of getting massaged, I've only had my glutes massaged twice!

My question is this....how do you approach the client with massaging the glutes?

In class, we were taught that we first ask permission (when they are already on the table, right before you do it), and then tell them to lower their underwear halfway, if they are wearing any (in our school, it's the rule to wear undies).

But then I had another teacher for an elective, who said she hates breaking up the continuity of the massage by saying "lower your underwear" and in fact, thinks it jars the person back to reality that they are laying there half naked, etc....and she said the phrase just makes her cringe (maybe because the MT is in a position of power?). So she said, if the person wears underwear, she'll just go over it. And she doesn't do any special draping (as we were taught) and just goes under or over the sheet.

Quite frankly, I hate the idea of telling someone to lower their underwear during a massage. I thought about asking them before the session (while they are still dressed) if they want glute work, get their permission then, and tell them when they disrobe to lower their underwear under the sheets. This wouldn't be a problem if they could all just be naked lol Anyhoo...another student told me this was a bad idea cuz most people would not agree to glute work before the session...but once you had them on the table all relaxed...they would. argh.

In March I'll be starting clinic...and I don't want to be awkward about this...or avoid doing glutes altogether. So what have been your experiences? Thanks! :)

I am sorry but I am not getting this lower your underwear bit. From what direction are you working on them? I have never asked someone nor would I ever think of asking someone on my table to lower their underwear. Me on the table I would look at you like you were crazy. but different places different things.

Me and how everyone that has ever massaged my gluts does so while working on my legs. I take the sheets if they have underwear on tuck the sheet a little bit in and push their underwear back pretty much giving them a wedgie. If they have none on then I just fold the sheet back to expose the gluts, never exposing the gluteal cleavage. Men with boxers...I don't even bother trying to work on the gluts. I do some work over the sheets but that is it.
As far as asking people if they want me too, I have never asked anyone. I never had a person stop me mid massage. Newbies to massage I explain to them what I will be massaging and they too have never objected.

But PLEASE DO NOT skip over the gluts!!! That is my favorite part to get massaged!! I get mad if its skipped on me!

Wow Shannon, I totally like your way better! Sounds so easy peasy.

We were taught to go into the glutes right after the back. They taught us this tricky draping technique which ends making the end of the sheet a triangular shape that is covering the cleft. The legs would still be covered. This is why we were instructed to command the lowering of the undies. In fact, one of my teachers says she just yanks them down herself. It just doesn't seem right to me. Your way just seems so natural to me.

The couple times I've had my glutes professionally massaged, I wasn't asked...and I'm kinda glad I wasn't. During a massage, I just want to relax and forget the world. But then again, I wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable. So from what I understand, you bring this up before they disrobe?

Again, I like your way better. I may try this outside of class. Not sure I can get away with it in class or clinic. Thanks Shannon!

anyone else? :)

I have a friend who does MFR, and I really was impressed with the way she does it. She works glutes from both the leg and the lower back...
Anyway, the way she does it from the lower back I thought was quite smooth. She simply asks as she turns the sheet back so she can massage your back, if she can tuck the sheet into the waist of your undies a little, this helps provide a little more "glute" to massage while also protecting the clients underwear from getting oil on it.
I still remember the first time someone showed up on my table with thong underwear... wow was I impressed! Total gluteal access! :lol:

Anyway, the way she does it from the lower back I thought was quite smooth. She simply asks as she turns the sheet back so she can massage your back, if she can tuck the sheet into the waist of your undies a little, this helps provide a little more "glute" to massage while also protecting the clients underwear from getting oil on it.

I do that too! one of my instructors in school taught us that. I stop right at the start of the cleavage.

I don't ask permission to massage the glutes. To me, it gives the connotation that they are something more than another body part that needs work. Usually a body part that needs it badly! If underwear are on, I work kinda up/down under them and cover as much of the glutes as I can that way. What I can't get to that way I work from over the sheet. If we're talking iron underwear that ain't going to move or those bleepitybleep boxers, I'll work the glutes from over the sheet. I rarely skip them. If someone has informed they would like their glutes left pristine and untouched or I get the sense someone is WAY uncomfortable with it (haven't had that happen yet though), I'd move on. Usually though, by the time I get to work in that area, they are goners and it's just another part of the massage. I'm with Shannon, don't skip my glutes.

Honestly, I would feel dang awkward asking someone to drop their drawers a bit.

Maire

I have never been asked, nor have I ever asked someone to lower their underwear. Sometimes when I am working the back, I will just tuck the sheet under and lower a little bit if they are wearing granny panties, which gives me more access to the lower portions of their back.

With new clients, I will always explain to them what I am going to do before the massage. I ask if there is anything they would prefer I NOT massage or an area that they would like me to spend a little extra time. I also explain the disrobing thing "Undress to your comfort level. If you are comfortable with your panties (skivvies if it's a guy) off, that's great, but if you prefer them on, that's fine too). If they leave the underwear on, I will then work their glutes over the sheet.

Occasionally, I will get someone who I feel is a little nervous about the whole massage. Maybe they are uneasy about the underwear thing. Or they just seem very modest. If this is the case, I will err on the side of caution and not work on the glutes the first session.

I agree that asking permission in the middle of the massage is disruptive. In addition, I think that by that time, the client is unclothed and relaxed and you are standing over them as they are laying down. This puts us in a position of power and asking them permission or asking them to lower their underwear is not fair. They may feel that it is a command, rather than a question. If you review your second posting, you actually did use the phrase "command the lowering of the undies." Perhaps this is part of what is making you feel uncomfortable about the whole thing if your instructor is making you feel as if you are "commanding" your client.

I also agree that asking that in the middle of the massage makes it feel like there is something special or unusual about this body part. The clients take their cues from us. If we treat the glutes as an extension of the leg, then they are more likely to think of it that way too. When I approach the legs and I'm doing the first few glides, I make sure to start at the ankle and make one giant sweep all the way up to the glutes. Of course, if they are wearing underwear, this presents a problem. In that case, I will usually do it as an extension of the back. Not as smooth in my opinion, but it works. While I'm working one side of the back, I will then work the glutes through the sheet, then come back up into the back before moving on to the other side of the back. The client then feels that I'm not making an "event" out of their glutes.

I think it's making much ado about nothing! I don't ask to work on the gluts (or the pecs for that matter). I just do it. If it's a new client and especially if it's someone who's never had a massage before I tell them at the beiginning of the massage to let me know if I'm doing something that they don't like or if my pressure is not to their liking. This usually makes the client feel comfortable, when they give me feedback I always say "Thank you for letting me know."

When I start compressions on the back I "cat paw" my way down the back on eigther side of the spine, ending with a nice stretch at the sacrum. I "cat paw" my way back up the back and then compress down one side. All the way down into the gluts. I use me fists or the "butt" of my hand. Then I usually do a bit of petrassage using both of my fists. It feels very good! Then when I'm ready if the client is wearing undies I tuck the sheet into them a little (pulling the undies down a bit if I need to, unless it is a thong!) and flip it down and tuck it under the sides.

Then when I start work on the legs I compress the whole leg, gluts to heel. It's durring this part of the massage that I do the deep work on the gluts. I just flip and tuck the sheet under the clients leg and tuck under the hip as well. If this restricts my access to the gluts I pull out the hip tuck and work away. If undies or boxers make it hard to do this I work over the sheet.

I've never had anyone say they don't want their gluts done. I usually hear comments about how they didn't realize how good it feels the have their gluts done. And I usually say "Well, there's nothing like a good butt massage". Because, it's true!

I think saying "Please lower your underwear" would interupt the flow of your massage. If anything needs moving, move it! If no one will be in the treatment room with you and you're clients don't worry about it. If your instructor will be in the room then I'd talk to her now about it. Tell her your thoughts and feelings on the matter. Talk with your classmates. It's possible there are others who feel the same way. If you all come to your instructor with it she might change her mind.

Bottom line, if it makes you uncomfortable or you think it will make your client uncomfortable you don't have to do it.

Steph!

Actually I work on gluts from both directions. When working on the back I don't "yank" the underwear down, but gently tell them what I am doing. (I'm going to pull these down a bit to get a little more access to your lower back and gluts.) Then I will do the sweep with the forearm/elbow move up and over the gluts and up the back. I have found that doing this once is usually enough to alay any fears they may have with gluteal work. Then when finished with the back and on to the legs, I will work over the sheet with the piriformis/gluteal points and some compressions on the gluts themselves. At that time I will even pull the underwear up toward the hip and tuck in the sheet from above. (The wedgie thing that was mentioned before.)

I have found too that the more at ease with working the area in a matter of fact way, the more quickly your client will be at ease also. Be mindfull too that before you start on the client you should tell them that if at any time you are working on them and they feel uncomfortable in any way, they should tell you. From that perspective, its on them if you start and they are uncomfortable, they should tell you no. That will help eliminate the decision on who pulls the underwear down and when. Hope that helps. Good luck in clinic! :wink:

Thanks everyone! You have all been a great help to me. I know better than to talk to my instructor or classmates about this. I tried with some classmates and they looked at me like I was from Mars. Sometimes I feel I go to school with a bunch of sheep (they just fall in line and don't question) and I'm the black sheep! LOL the black sheep from Mars! :p

It's not only my instructor that does it this way, but all the instructors because they were trained by the person who runs the school, and that is how she does it (It's not only in the book we follow, where she is doing it this way, but in her tapes that are for sale). So you see, I can't very well go to them about this. This is how it is and that's that!

But it still doesn't feel right to me. I'll do it in class their way but on my own (and of course after I graduate), I'll be doing how you all do. It makes more sense to me and seems easier. Not sure what I'll do when clinic comes around. I wonder if I'd get in trouble doing it the "wrong way"? *shrugs* Oh well. Hey thanks again. I'm so glad this forum is around for times like these. You guys had NO problem understanding my dilemma and I really appreciate that! :)

if the client chooses to wear a glute-covering undergarment, i assume that indicates their boundry. over-the-sheet only work indicated- no lube.
if the client is wearing a thong then, glutes are available.
i always tuck the drape into the undergarment to avoid lube contact.

i had a male client that had severe lumbar issues and after the 2nd appt, ~wearing his boxers~ i felt his glutes needed more focused work to help relieve his lumbar areas. i sensed he was more comfortable with me, so i asked him before his third appt if he would be interested in allowing me to massage glutes inencombered. he was okay with it.

the only other time i ask the client to remove all clothing is to perform certain spa services (wet environment or messy product).

asking permission to do something in the middle of the session is a little out of text, but an example of a common thing is when a more modest lady wears her bra to the table. again, it is a boundry. supine, i ask if it's okay to slip the straps down the arm to massage sub-clav and shoulder, and when she's prone, i lean and whisper to her that if it's alright, i'm going to unhook her. when you're ready to rehoook, i whisper again i'm going to, so that she can make sure it all goes back where it is supposed to :wink:

KneadedMassage said:
With new clients, I will always explain to them what I am going to do before the massage. I ask if there is anything they would prefer I NOT massage or an area that they would like me to spend a little extra time. I also explain the disrobing thing "Undress to your comfort level. If they leave the underwear on, I will then work their glutes over the sheet.
DITTO, almost to the letter.
BEFORE the massage ever begins they are given the rundown so they know what to expect. Now, when I was in clinic I made a nono mistake. Worked out well and looking back,,,whoa what a stupid thing to do.
We had a few regulars in clinic. I knew he was one from his rapport in the waiting room as well as his chart. Anyhow, I did the rundown and left the curtained area(hated those, would have preferred rooms with walls and doors)...and he was under the sheet with his underwear on. I don't remember if I started the massage or did this when I got to his leg. I saw his underwear on and told him to take it off....I'm actually laughing as I type but I was terrified then. As soon as I made the request I wanted to shove the words back in my mouth..but how in the world could I do a massage with his underwear on(this I was thinking in my head).
I left, he toook them off, I finished the massage. I actually had him as a client several times after that.
That's what clinic is for. Making your goof ups... I'll tell you one day about how clingy new jersey knit sheets are.
If I was the one on my table I would have said 'are you out of your mind?"
Live and learn.
Robyn

Be careful assuming a woman who wears her underwear doesn't want her glutes massaged......
She may be wearing undies because of her choice of feminine hygiene product. (or maybe that was all that was left in the bathroom cupboard 5 minutes after she was supposed to have left the house for her massage) :shock:

This has happened to me both as a giver and receiver of massage.
heehee, it is better just to ask, because a woman is probably more likely to tell you: yes, she wants her glutes massaged, not that she just got her period and all she had in the house was a granny pad, and that is why she is wearing underwear.

Noel

Love all the responses. Thanks so much!

I do agree with the poster above that just because a woman keeps her underwear on doesnt always mean she doesn't want her glutes done. I've always kept my undies on for massages (never knew I could take them off) but have never been opposed to getting my glutes done.

I used to ask if there were any areas that the client would rather NOT be massaged. The problem I started to see with that is that clients may just answer "no, go ahead" without thinking everything through. And not every therapist massages the same parts. Many skip the abs, some skip glutes, or whatever, and the client who has never had those areas worked before may not think they're part of the massage. What if you get to the pecs or abs and they get uncomfortable? They may or may not feel comfortable speaking up. So I stopped asking the question.

Instead, I added a section to my intake form, where I have a little chart, a list of all the body parts I massage, and off to the side are little blank boxes. On the form, I ask them to either initial or put an "X" or a check in those boxes to indicate that they are giving consent for those areas to be massaged. I also state that they may leave ANY box blank, and that that/those area(s) will not be massaged. Basically, it's a way of quickly and easily finding out if they'd rather their scalp, glutes, abs, pecs, adductors, etc, not be worked on, or even if they have an injured ankle or arm that's healing that they forgot to ask be avoided. It makes them think about each & every body part specifically, even if it's just for a moment. That way, too, I'm not saying too much at the beginning when they're trying to get relaxed and I'm not interrupting any flow.

And if they have underwear on and indicate that they'd like, or are comfy with, glute work, then I just work through the sheet, doing compression, vibration, or cat-pawing :)

Just my thoughts...Any comments?

Hugs,
~Jyoti

Hi there,

I'm currently studying massage and reading this topic I found it very interesting as it seems most people worked out their own way.

On the course I attend we are taught to work the whole back in one go. Which means starting from the low low back and including the gluteal muscles. Therefore, we tuck the towel under someones underwear and then slip it about 1/3 down (so that we get to the sacrum area). In this way we are getting kind of exposed client right before the massage starts (though, of course, not the whole gluteal muscle is exposed).

I myself can't imagine doing someone's back without starting right from the beginning, that's to say sacrum (I guess that's because the way I'm being taught). And to do so you need to get the buttocks exposed to certain degree.

However, I do acknowledge the issue. And I do agree with some posters that the worst thing you can do is to ask clients for such a thing when they already lay prone on the table. Also, breaking contact with the client to uncover those areas, to put an oil (unless you use talc) is not the best thing when you are halfway through and the client is just about to doze off.

I could ask them before massage. But by doing this I do kind of make an issue out of it. Clients might think, since I'm asking them about it, that this is SOMETHING they should be concerned about. I've tried that and it just dosen't feel right. Because how I'm gonna ask about it? Cassualy like if I were asking whether s/he likes vanilla ice-cream? Or maybe make a concerned face and ask as if I were asking about life threatening issue? Neither of them seems right. "Casually" dosen't do the justice to the matter and the "concerned" one makes a big thing out of nothing. What's more, the new client (especially new to the massage, but as someone has noticed, not every massage is the same) will have no real time to think it over, will be under pressure to give a reply (as therapist waits for the reply), will suddennly realize that therapist IS GOING to touch his/her buttocks (which most likely is not an issue, but since therapist ask...), will
be trying to make up his/her mind whether s/he likes to have glueal muscles done (most likely having no idea why s/he should have or should'n have it done). Imagine ahving to think over all this in a matter of few seconds...
And to makes things clear - If I were asked whether there are any areas I'd rather not have done, I would most likely say no. But how I'm gonna know what this therapist is going to do? Taking it literally, I would have to answer - "The groins, please do not massage the groins... and wait, testicles, testicles please do not massage, too."

The underwear, as it was said before, is no indication either. I myself wear tight fitting boxer (and some of them are longer than others) and it dosen't mean I don't want my glutes done. In this way I would have to put strings on to indicate a desire for buttock massage. And I'm sure not every single woman who wears strings says by this 'it's ok to expose my buttocks'.

In our school we are not taught the only right way to deal with this issue as there isn't such a thing. They rather signalize it and explained some problems we might face with client's modesty. In my case on top of that comes the fact I'm male.

All in all, I think there is a need for a flexibility and good empathy skill. Because sometimes you don't even have to ask client to know to better not to touch those areas. And to remember that, whether client is or is not on the table it only slightly changes our supreme position.

I think I like the best jyoti's way. If I were his/her (sorry, I'm not good at foreing names) client and had this little chart asking me about some areas, and buttocks were mentioned along things like scalp, face, feet, I would most probably think of my gluteus muscles as a quite normal part of massage. It wouldn't arise any special concerns (as it's usually the case when asked about them separately) but would give me a fair chance to say no if I really do feel uncomfortable about them or any other area.

And it would probably be even less concerning for the client if s/he was given a little chart with a human body shape and asked to mark any areas of pain/discomfort. For me that would be perfect... hang on, there suppoused not to be the only right way ;)

What I'm doing myself? Well, I'm a student and I still learn. I started from having a model on the table and lowering his underwear without warning. At the present moment I do explain what back massage involve and try to see if a model feels something uneasy. As with most things, I'm just waiting when I'll get myself in the situation after which I will be honest with myself saying "You idiot!" ;)
However I'm quite sure I'll work out my way basing on jyoti's way.

Zalek

there are lots of good thoughts on this. The only thing I can think to add is that I do indicate the specific areas I will be massaging by introuducing touch on the outside of the sheet before undraping them. Just a light press with increasing pressure for example with one hand on the sacrum one at the top of back, or one on the foot and the other at the top of the leg which is the glutes. This kinda lets them know where I am heading in advance.

Glute Work

Hi,

Just a suggestion for when you get out on your own after graduation. I include a diagram of the front and back of the body on my intake forms (like the SOAP note diagrams). I ask the clients to mark the areas they want extra attention on with a circle and areas that they would like me to avoid with an X. It has worked great because if I see an X, I can clarify that area and the reason for avoiding it before we begin the session. It can also help jog a client's memory when it comes to mentioning prior injuries.

~~Beets~~

Whenever I have a new client I run through the usual new client talk. Which includes discussion of areas to avoid, light pressure only, like deep pressure etc. I cover off dress where I mention if underwear left on can make the tops of lets and glutes difficult to massage. Then finally say that if there is anything they don't like to speak up and let me know so I can stop / change as appropriate. Then once they are on the table with one hand on their lower back I repeat the last instruction to ensure that they understand.

I then begin the treatment, and if doing legs and can get at them I usually do the glutes too. If there is feedback requesting I ease off then I naturally respect that.

Mat xxx

I pretty much follow the procedures above when doing general glute work - over the the sheet (and every new client can't believe how much tension is in the glutes and I have a convert!). I also apply firm initial contact with the glutes - always - because it focuses the body to that part and is less of a jolt. When doing site specific clinical work, I always try to have the client grant permission if the draping is okay - never more than is necessary and always with a sureness (that translates to the client).

Shoutbox
  1. Randy1968:
    InhouseVip.caโฃa very clean and discreet VIP House in Scarborough and Markham We have beautiful Asian Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean pretty girls tall and full body sexy type, young pretty, We do massage and full services call Sass 647-802-1796 Thank You @};โ€”
  2. Withme_Spa:
    โคat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, โฃSunday, โฃโค Emily, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man โค Victoria,โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment ๐Ÿ’– Angela,๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’žLina, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, medium treatment but very smooth and choice of finish.๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜โฃa very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“Sunday,๐Ÿ’˜ Tina, ๐Ÿ’‹tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  4. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  5. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  6. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Sunday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Michelle๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  9. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5โ€™2โ€, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  12. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โคโฃat 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹โคSunday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Yoyo, โคsmall curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  15. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธNina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  16. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธKarla๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  17. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ža discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—Sunday, โฃ๐Ÿ’› Nana...๐Ÿ’‹ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  18. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  19. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐ŸHAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  20. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  21. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  23. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone โ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  24. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  26. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  28. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  31. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  32. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  34. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  35. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  37. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  41. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  42. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  43. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  45. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  46. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  47. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back