Which Bars gives the Best GFE Experience

KIKGASKAHNE

Reaction score
I didn't realize that I pretty much just duplicated another post I made....but at least I am consistent.:D

I am going to plead ignorance here and defer. The music is of little importance to me. I guess I am getting older as the only reason I don't like the music is it is too loud for me to have a conversation, and I don't like crowded bars. I will go to Valentinas, Karlas, La Tropa and Delicious. I like Rio Verde, but it is often too crowded. Amor Latino and Chicago Club is ok as well. I will make a run through Adelitas if it is a non weekend evening. You may even find me in La Caretta, but you have to expect to get cheated in there. I use the same mesero every time as they are a pack of thieves.

ok sampson, I wanted to ask you, specially after seeing that you do not care for the loud banda music- in your substantial experience, which one of the clubs in the zona is more likely to have a dj play some salsa or merengue music? are there any? there used to be a great place in zona rio called menealo, but they closed it down

I like to visit the bars without gringos, but only when they are slow. I often visit Karla's Place but when it is packed(and it is often) I just pass. Same thing in Las Chavelas/Miami last night...too many people and I can do without the loud band. I have been making it a place to check out on my recent visits. I find several chicas attractive in those bars.

Las Chavelas was standing room only yesterday night. I don't know if they had a special band or not, but I'm pretty sure they did as the place was packed, and the crowd filled over to Miami, where it was almost impossible to find a table. The band was especially good and the whole place had a festive fun atmosphere I didn't want to go anyplace else. I did happen over to Hong Kong briefly but the place was boring where I argued with this mesero about long time worker Christina who has been a fixture at Hong Kong many years, and still very pretty with a nice perfect body. He was trying to tell me her name has always been Christina, but I insisted she also went by the name Esmeralda and that either depending how she felt, that she is either a great fuck, who does everything, or a rob that just ficha fucks you and takes your money and doesn't want to go upstairs.

The band at LC personally started out great, but soon reverted to to many Norteno songs and got boring for me, as I really don't like that kind of Mexican music. Since I was in LC I decided to find me a thick girl, or just a little bit gordita if you know what I mean? But then I spotted this pretty chica with a nice body with a pony tail, and I knew instantly that if I pick up that she would be very good. It's like I have a 3rd eye, and can just sense these things, but soon I just lost my dream girl in the crowd as I didn't want to get up and lose my seat. Since that girl changed my appetite from a little bit gordita I picked another chica, a skinny pretty chica who looked all alone and detached from the whole bar experience. I call her lonely girl. It's always dangerous picking this type of girl as they don't always perform good upstairs, but at least you know they haven't been a professional for very long.

Sure enough Lonely girl only been in Tijuana for a couple of weeks and was already missing home. She just needed somebody to talk too, and she was sexy as hell, and didn't fit the image of a bar girl. Lonely girl real name or the name given to me was Alicia, and she was a slow beer drinker, so after a few beers I took her upstairs. She was one of the strangest fucks I had in a long time. She did a little bit of kissing, and holding, along with a short BBBJ, but then insisted on the condom for sex. I told her I was just kidding telling her how I hate condoms. She had one of the cleanest tightest pussys I have ever fucked or tasted. But as I was eating her out she kept twitching something bad, and then later as I was fucking her, she would start her twitching again, and she wasn't coming. It was just weird, as I don't think she was use to sex with all her loud noises like I was hurting her, and twitching. But she was a decent fuck, and I changed her name from lonely girl to twitching girl. Afterwards I took a shower, she took a shower, and I watched her get dress and put back on her make up, and told her next time I'll take her for all night, where we won't be having sex, just talking and holding her close all night, she said she would like that, especially the part about no sex, but really she isn't a repeat too much twitching at the wrong time.

Oh yeah, I didn't see one gringo Americans or Chino Asians in Las Chavelas the whole night. I'm sure some were there, but briefly looking around I didn't see any, maybe the band scared them away?

Don with the Candy Wand

I'm no stud, but I am an artist. I consider it a personal failure if I can't make a girl moan for real and shutter with pleasure. Once this occurs you have a motivated partner. Once you take care of her she will take care of you. Once a girl starts to expect to cum so if you show up she will want to go upstairs no matter how much or little money you have.

EL Gato de Poohce

Once I was quoted 70, never paid over 60. I have paid 80 for an hour.

I have been to adelita's many, many times and I've never been asked for more than $60. what do you guys think. Is this because of luck, cause I don't look like a sucker or simply cause I speak to the gals in spanish and this leads them to believe they can't ask for too much???? may be they think I'm cheap since I rarely buy them a drink and they feel they cant ask for 80?

I know guys that have no money, but are still suckers.:)

I am not trying to put anyone here in that category, but some people judge their level of lameness by the money they spend.....not necessarily the case.

Anyway if you have something that works, then use it.

Well Poohce, I think I will have to give you that.
"If your a sucker then your a sucker and nothing is going to change that. Here's a tip for those worried about being a sucker, carry a limted bankrole and Know how to say NO. "
Now only if we could do the above, that will save us more than a few dollars.
If you can go to TJ and get laid free, you must be a stud or you must have that special kind of charm.
"Also you, get a girlfriend response if you treat her like a girlfriend.
Suckers treat them like girlfriends and get wifes
"
The above is very thoughtful, "...and get wifes", thats the scary part ! wtf wants wives ! Thanks !
Well Sampson, atleast your tips are tough and practical !

The purpose of geting GFE is getting what you want. If your a sucker then your a sucker and nothing is going to change that. Here's a tip for those worried about being a sucker, carry a limted bankrole and Know how to say NO.
You cant kid a kidder. If I think a chica is trying to play me ADIOs.

You have to give to get. I give VEnga for great sex. In fact, I can go down to TJ with cab fare and the cost of a room and get laid. I ve, done it and I tell you, these girls work hard for their money, they also need to relax and if you can get them to howl like a freight train , they will give you what ever you want.

The drink is essential for a new girl cause it can save you money. I use the drink like a job interview. I want to know exactly what im getting for my money. Also you, get a girlfriend response if you treat her like a girlfriend.
Suckers treat them like girlfriends and get wifes.

Poohce

I don't know if I am a tuff guy.:D Just don't want to be a sucker.

I do want to point out a guy that got turned down at Adelitas by a girl. It does happen, and I don't want to embarass the guy. It was not that he was cheap but he just gave the chica the creeps. The guy generally gets pretty good service, but I remember this chica asking me to take her out so she could get away from him. I do believe that Adelita's chicas come to work hoping to get upstairs multiple times.

Hi Guys, Thanks for your responses, very interesting at that. So what I am hearing is that the Bar does not really matter, its the individual girls and good vibes. I think that is true for most part. But there can be cases where the girl gives good vibes downstairs and turns out to be a dead fish upstairs ! I think these are few and bar between, these are the ROB (Rip off Bitches) type. Still, I would say it is more probable that one finds a GFE girls in Chavelas, Miami or Tropical than a Adelitas.
Thanks to Sampson for the Chica learning dynamics. FB makes a good point about finding "virgin" Bar Girls, that is if we are lucky to get one or scout around. And maybe I should go with Viking across the Canadian border, damn with the dollar I might like a poor American !
Poohce, thanks for the "romantics" tips to woo the girl, but dont you think the girl would think you are an idiot and a good sucker ? What do you guys think, Would you agree with Poohce, or would you rather be a Sampson and be the tough guy ?

Yes Dondulce, we need to keep the forum alive and kicking so that the Fireballs, Sampsons, Vikings, Poohce, Killits, and others are "gainfully" occupied :)
I think I saw Larry the Lurker around on the board last night, but I guess he chooses not to post.

Yeah, I kinda agree with Sampson, and that's why I seek out bar virgins who are just starting out in the business and have sex with you like it's their boyfriend back home, as they know no other way. But once they start talking to other girls, and just get jaded from from one guy after another it's all over.....they start fucking by the nuimbers and doing a sex routine, which really ain't bad, many times still better than wives or girlfriends. The worst ones is where the sex worker separates herself....her soul away almost telling you that you make fuck her physical body but your not fucking her.

Guys make good points here saying it really depends on the girl and not the bar, or maybe it depends on you. But at the same time certain bars have certain un written or written polices, certain styles at least downstairs. For example every girl in AB goes upstairs, no drink needed. You can't say that about all the bars, as a few girls at other bars won't go upstairs with everybody.

Another guy makes a good point about treating the girl good...like a real human being, but that should go without saying. It's great to compliment the girl, and everybody likes a gift, but this could backfire too, and she could view you as a sucker, coming in with flowers and choclate....because it's already a sure thing with her as long as you have money. Many bar girls take advaneforum.xxxe of guys who cross the line, and start acting like love sick school boys, but do whatever makes you happy.

The chicas talk. If a new girl tries to talk to a vet, she gets to hear all the gossip. It is more or less like this:

Chica A: new young chica
Chica B and C vets

Chica A approaches chica B and asks, "How much do you quote the clients? What do you accept? I don't want to piss anyone off, and just want to make money.

Chica B standing with chica C responds: " Some guys pay $80...some will try and talk you down to $40 or less...I never go for less than $60" Now this might not be true but she is trying to paint a picture of how professional and business like.

Now chica C enters the conversation and says, "See that chica, she kisses the clients with her tongue and sucks dicks without a condom"

Chica B, "How gross, she is a real pig. I would never lower myself to that. She probably will get an infection if she doesn't already have one. She has the dirties clients too. She doesn't care who the guy is, she is a real ho"

Chica C, "Sure, I will spread my legs, but it is a business and I would only do those things with my boyfriend"

This is more or less the conversations the new chicas here in their idle time in AB.

good to see bohemian is back!! may be his team oriented threads is what is needed for this forum to come back to life. As far as i'm concerned, I can say that just like an attorney has to pick the right jury to win a case, so does a monger have to ID the right gal for a gfe. In my specific case, I simply try to see what gals give me the right vibe and then I specify what I expect in the room to see if she agrees. this formula has worked well for me in chicago club, where I've had many gfe's. I don't like to buy them drinks, I figure that after dealing with all this over-entitled american women I just don't feel like buying drinks in tj.
I do have a question for sampson-(one of our true veteran savvy tijuaneros) - how is it that gals at ab find out what the others are doing? is not like theres cameras in the rooms right?

The bar doesnโ€™t matter, itโ€™s the chica. Even at AB if you take your time you can get good service, I have had my share of GFEโ€™s at AB, usually in the morning around 9 or 10, but also when it is busy. La Tropa, Chavelas, Tropical, CC, Iโ€™ve seen the same chica in all of these, always a GFE, after Iโ€™ve seen her a few times my visits were all TLNโ€™s at her place, but have had GFEโ€™s with others at these bars. Never been in Miami, but HK was harder for me to get a good GFE, I donโ€™t know why, I know others have had good luck.

For the last three years I havenโ€™t been to TJ as much as I would like now that I live in Ohio, been going to Canada a lot. Prostitution is completely legal there, no hassle with the police, easy to cross the boarder both ways. The girls are more expensive in Canada, but the total cost is far less than if I went to TJ. A nice three hour drive or ride on the Harley each way vs. 11 to 12 hours from my house to TJ. A trip to TJ costs me over $500 just to get there and back not counting what everything in TJ costs. Below is a link to a review of one of the girls Iโ€™ve seen the Canada.

http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31192

I have a multi hour visit with another girl later today, Sunday afternoon. Take your time, talk to the chica for a wile, you can usually get a feel for what the session will be like, enjoy.

The Viking

Yo dude

You have it completely wrong. The bar has nothing to do with it. I have had GFE in every bar I have visited. One size does not fit all but it does fit most. If you have some personal vibe with a woman, you treat them right, They are human and most will treat you right.

One treat them like your girl friend. If you use them like a toilet seat they will have the same amount of emotion.

Do little things to make them feel special (a flower, small box of chocolate, compliments, litttle regalitos)

Make them sigh, Slo hand gentle touch, touch the pussy and the tits last, in fact don't touch their pussy until they are almost begging you to touch it.

find the clitoris, let them get their cookies. Most of them fuck alot but cum rarely and you want the GFE get them off.

You will know if you are doing it right when you get the "Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Poppy"

Poohce

AkA 2pop4sure
"There is not such thing as bad pussay but not all pussay is good pussay"

Let me just start by saying chicas give service not bars(well they do, but a different type) That being said the bar can effect the level of service.

For example. If you are a young lady and you are working in AB, then you are going to hear the vets, saying, I don't do this and I don't do that, and that girl is gross because she kisses clients with her tongue and sucks their dicks with no condoms. New chicas may not give good service as they want to be "team players" with the vets. Where as in the ficha bars the girls generally drink more and when they get to the room they are a little more loose and open minded.

That being said, I have some friends that swear La Tropa is the best for finding night time GFE new chicas. I think Miami would be a good place as I have been checking it out more often and have an interest in a couple of chicas in there.

Anyway, it is a safe bet, that if you know a chica and she changes bars her service won't change much...at least it won't because of which bar she is working in. She may be distracted with some personal things that can change her level or service on any given day.

Ok, I have to start a new thread at least once a month as per my "policy" ! Now I know the Scatmandoos will not like this, who are not on in the GFE "bullshit" ! GFE = Girl Friend Experience for PIMs ! GFE is where you think the Girl is your Girl Friend for the time you spent, or rather get ficha fucked in the bar.
PIM = Pathetic Infatuated Monger :) Yes I just created this one (the Tequila is working well !)
I would rate them as follows
1. Chavelas ( has lot of new talent, is for the mexican flavors)
2. Tropical ( a "thinner" version of Chavelas"
3. Miami (or whatever is left of it) after its "merger" with Chavelas, has a couple of super ficha fuckers, who redefine whats a GFE
4. Hong Kong, where all the PIMs break their head and knash their teeth when its over :)
5. Chicago. (have to be a real late night here to find someone!)
Forget about Adelitas thats a meat factory.
Any of you think differently and why ? Come on Larry, Viking, Dondulce, et all..................

Shoutbox
  1. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  2. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  3. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’žโฃ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’‹Saturday, โฃ๐Ÿ’• โ€ŠAnna,๐Ÿ’‹ model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. โฃโค โ€ŠRuby,๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Jasmine, ๐Ÿ’‹slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment ๐Ÿ’ž Jessica,๐Ÿ’‹ average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  5. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  6. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  7. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹โคSaturday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’— Sophia,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. ๐Ÿ’–Fifi, ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ“ณ647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 โฃ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹Saturday, ๐Ÿ”ด Tammy, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good overall treatment. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Kelly ๐Ÿ’‹today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  10. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  13. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  14. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  16. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  18. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  19. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  20. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ža very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’‹Saturday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ โค Vivian, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  21. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–A discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201Saturday, โค๐Ÿ’ž Tina / Gracie๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. ๐Ÿ’– Lisa, small build ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  29. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  30. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  31. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @โค๏ธโค๏ธ Spanish โค๏ธJapaneseโค๏ธ Korean๐Ÿ‘ girls working Markham โค๏ธno rush โ˜€๏ธgood services โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508 calling more information
  32. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  35. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  37. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  38. Shangri-la Spa:
    โค๏ธThe insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฃGive us a holler 647 695-6354๐Ÿ“ฃ
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ437665551
  40. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  41. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  42. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  43. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service ๐Ÿฅ‘Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  48. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tiffany๐Ÿ’‹Amy๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  49. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธNina๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa๐ŸŒธSelina๐ŸŒธAnjali โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
Back