Spa AD 💖Best.U Wellness Center@160 East Beaver Creek Rd,7,Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3J6 ☎️(905) 889 1999

QUOTE="すみません, post: 2278019, member: 127758"]
You will see..if you have time come by and I can show you picture in person. Not emi.

BTW the next door is going crazy begging a bump.

I guess business is slow there.

My guy you don't get it.Keep begging.

I double tap and gave them laughing emoji.Aint nobody got time for that bump bullshit.Their stories make me laugh. And girls are laughing at it too.I showed to few customer and they said next door is crazy ah fool.

Insecurities are showing on your face and in your outfits.we are just laughing at it.Even other people are telling you this too. So insecure.

We just checked the footage and matched with the Wednesday times they posted. Oh boy it's a skinny ass fool lying out of his ass..

View attachment 516224
[/QUOTE]
Don't get into a pissing match with those losers. The 2 worst spas in the building.

Just keep bringing in quality ladies and the rest is easy.

Bellago and EBC are sinking. Kj is too old and doesn't have good taste in the girls.
Bellagio ......well XTC is just a bullshitting scam artist.
His fake id's are busy conversing.

The old dog next door started barking again. Bestu has ignored him, but he started to provoke again. Almost all of his posts are him chatting with Cupcake. Yesterday I met Christine, and Christine said that the old man next door harassed her every day, and gave her a pack of very cheap cigarettes two days ago, which she has thrown away. This old man in his seventies and eighties has nothing to do, so he posts some messy things every day to attract attention.

Don't get into a pissing match with those losers. The 2 worst spas in the building.

Just keep bringing in quality ladies and the rest is easy.

Bellago and EBC are sinking. Kj is too old and doesn't have good taste in the girls.
Bellagio ......well XTC is just a bullshitting scam artist.
His fake id's are busy conversing.

Thank you JjB. We just minding our business.

Next door is just talking to himself today 😂

The old dog next door started barking again. Bestu has ignored him, but he started to provoke again. Almost all of his posts are him chatting with Cupcake. Yesterday I met Christine, and Christine said that the old man next door harassed her every day, and gave her a pack of very cheap cigarettes two days ago, which she has thrown away. This old man in his seventies and eighties has nothing to do, so he posts some messy things every day to attract attention.
He is trying to hard get a reply from us. I Ignored him.Truth hurts. They complained about cctv camera outside first. We installed it for safety and security of our customer.

Then I checked the footage according the times they posted.Never saw anyone going in and out. Anyways that's their business.They know better.

I was hoping they carry some Cubans cigars next door But looks like its bootleg 🚬.

We got Belmonts over here.. or Dunhill....

Last edited:
I actually watched him with my own eyes come outside and try to firt with a lady from Best U that was having a smoke. I believe it was Christine.
The wind blew her skirt up and he was trying to be funny pretending to bend over to take a look. She just kind of blew him off. 🤣

I actually watched him with my own eyes come outside and try to firt with a lady from Best U that was having a smoke. I believe it was Christine.
The wind blew her skirt up and he was trying to be funny pretending to bend over to take a look. She just kind of blew him off. 🤣
Jjb you got the description right.Christine does like to wear 👗.

I just bought a carton of large king belmonts for her.No one has to offer her any bootleg cigarette 🚬 now.

We are standing on bidness

Last edited:
Best.U Wellness Center
We are a newly established spa in Richmond Hill, committed to providing an environment of luxury and serenity. Our contemporary design facilities offer a prestigious, opulent, and soothing experience. With eight spacious rooms, four of which feature comfortable shower stalls, as well as a tranquil zone equipped for deeply relaxing and therapeutic scalp massages, we prioritize your comfort and relaxation. Our team, consisting of four to five highly skilled young attendants, is dedicated to offering professional massage services aimed at leaving you feeling at ease and revitalized. Moreover, you have the opportunity to indulge in iridescent allure and preserve a cherished memory.

Perfect day with 5 superstars,young student Baby,popular superstar kiki,slim Monica,nice Amy,hot Rachel on Thursday……

Take advantage of our Summer Specials!

• 39 for 30 mins scalp massage
  • $79 for 90mins (45mins foot + 45mins body)
  • Couples massage (2 people for $110/hr)
    IMG_1380.jpeg
IMG_1520.jpeg

Benefits of Scalp Massage:
  1. Relaxes head muscle tensions
  2. Improves mood and induces calmness
  3. Promotes Hair Growth
  4. Natural remedy for migraines and headaches
  5. Reduces dead skin
Today we have on Thursday:
Cute Young Kiki
... ... is a charming and attractive girl in her mid-20s. She is petite with a slim, toned body and is well-liked by many. She offers excellent massages and is friendly and gentle. Kiki is fluent in both Cantonese and Mandarin and is not demanding for tips. This is her part-time job, and she works from noon to 7:00 p.m.

IMG_1432.jpeg

New Young Girl Baby
student,early 20,may the youngest girl in this market.she is a very good looking sweet and young girl with nice slim slender body and great personality . She can provide medium massage. Another hidden gem is all I can say. She may look a little shy,but if she knows you,she is so much fun to be with .She is still under training.
IMG_1647.jpeg

New girl Monica……embodies youthful sweetness with her slim, fit body and long hair, capturing the attention of many with her innocent allure. Despite being new to the market, she is a quick learner and excels at providing an excellent medium massage. She may be reserved, but your gentle approach may slowly move her to the next level. Come to explore this new gem!
View attachment 515820
Nice Amy……delightful lady in her thirties, distinguished by her slender and appealing physique. She is recognized for her amicable disposition and exceptional massage proficiency, with some patrons acclaiming her as the foremost practitioner within the spa. Moreover, her English language skills are decent. Amy enjoys popularity among clients because she is liberal and accommodating within spa limits. You will sure find her to be fun with.
ba74668ab3cd9e2376c2cb5ec796f48a.jpeg

Hot Rachel...she is a tall girl in her late 20s, with a nice slim and curvy body with gorgeous natural breasts. She is very friendly and speaks great English. She can provide medium to strong massage, very easy going , knows how to flirt and is willing to please. Just be nice and gentle you will have a great time.
IMG_0821.jpeg

Cute Mina(off)...A young, pleasant girl with a medium slim body, B Cup size, and silky smooth skin, her massage is awesome, as is her tease. She has a great attitude and is not tip-hungry. She's a little bit shy and quiet but will open up once she's comfortable with you. Some warm-up with her will help you get the most out of her. She used to work at Sunshine as Bella and at JR as Mina.
Here are some pics and comments on our girls:
Scalp Massage review by Happyman:

I have got scalp massage with Mina who is very sweet and friendly. It was very relaxing, almost got knocked out. I booked 30 minutes but added to 45 minutes because it was so good. Besides massaging around the head, Mina also massaged the upper body and hands. She washed my heads at the end. It was quite an experience and will return for it, likely with a body massage session before the scalp one. Mina's massage is awesome!
The place and facilities are top upscale; seldom have I seen such a luxury set up in the area. It's a hidden gem.
Mina reviews:

Jojo review:

Chloe review:

Here's Christine review:

IMG_1508.jpeg

IMG_1091.jpeg

Best.U Wellness Center
160 East Beaver Creek Rd, Unit 7, Richmond Hill
Open 10am to 10pm everyday
Phone: (905) 889-1999
What is the schedule for Baby and Kiki? Can you share better pics?

What is the schedule for Baby and Kiki? Can you share better pics?
Baby is camera shy.She is 21 years old.Spinner type.New to industry.

Kiki is also spinner type and For Kiki already posted pictures.She is in her mid 20s.

I suggest for kiki and baby you call the shop first incase there are any changes.

Last edited:
Best.U Wellness Center
We are a newly established spa in Richmond Hill, committed to providing an environment of luxury and serenity. Our contemporary design facilities offer a prestigious, opulent, and soothing experience. With eight spacious rooms, four of which feature comfortable shower stalls, as well as a tranquil zone equipped for deeply relaxing and therapeutic scalp massages, we prioritize your comfort and relaxation. Our team, consisting of four to five highly skilled young attendants, is dedicated to offering professional massage services aimed at leaving you feeling at ease and revitalized. Moreover, you have the opportunity to indulge in iridescent allure and preserve a cherished memory.

• $39 for 30 mins scalp massage
    IMG_1500.jpeg

Benefits of Scalp Massage:
  3. Promotes Hair Growth
  5. Reduces dead skin
Today we have on Friday:
New girl Yumi……sexy boobs girl,very new to Canada,can speak excellent English and Cantonese,
embodiessweetness with her curve body and long hair, capturing the attention of many with her innocent allure. She can provide excellent massage. She is not shy,very experienced,she has a lot of menus to choose. Come to explore this new gem!

Sexy Christine..…a pretty girl in her late 20s with a hot, natural body. Her massage is good, and she knows how to entertain a client. She has been well-reviewed for her talent in offering exceptional intimate Girl Friend Experience. It's a rare, young, gorgeous girl who can perform a good massage and unforgettable GFE. She is well deserved to be ranked as a top superstar. You will be regretted for not seeing her!
28447351667a8e856455d0e0016a47ce.jpeg

IMG_1405.jpeg

e19af0ca6e6117140b531475f3311f9f.jpeg

Slim Lisa……is a delightful lady in her thirties, distinguished by her slender and appealing physique. She is recognized for her amicable disposition and exceptional massage proficiency, with some patrons acclaiming her as the foremost practitioner within the spa. Moreover, her English language skills are decent. She enjoys popularity among clients because she is liberal and accommodating within spa limits. You will sure find her to be fun with.
IMG_1794.jpeg
Cute Mina...A young, pleasant girl with a medium slim body, B Cup size, and silky smooth skin, her massage is awesome, as is her tease. She has a great attitude and is not tip-hungry. She's a little bit shy and quiet but will open up once she's comfortable with you. Some warm-up with her will help you get the most out of her. She used to work at Sunshine as Bella and at JR as Mina.
IMG_0677.jpeg

I have got scalp massage with Mina who is very sweet and friendly. It was very relaxing, almost got knocked out. I booked 30 minutes but added to 45 minutes because it was so good. Besides massaging around the head, Mina also massaged the upper body and hands. She washed my heads at the end. It was quite an experience and will return for it, likely with a body massage session before the scalp one. Mina's massage is awesome!
The place and facilities are top upscale; seldom have I seen such a luxury set up in the area. It's a hidden gem.
Mina reviews:
Saw Mina today, she's a slim girl with natural good looks. I knew going in that she wasn't crazy high mileage but focused on providing a great massage. And that she did, her massage was excellent...sometimes, I like the change in pace where I can just lay back and enjoy a really good massage. And the fun stuff was actually more than I expected...nothing crazy but not too bad for a first visit. Plus her hands are like magic and she really knows how to give an awesome HJ...some girls are just terrible at it but she had me busting in no time. Afterwards, I got up to take a shower and she said there's still time left and suggested to give me a head and neck massage which also felt great. Never asked about tips once...because she put so much effort into the massage, I gave her a little bit more and she was very happy.
Bella is Mina ex-JR? She is 11/10 massage - i been looking for her forever. I called, she works here Tues/Thu/Fri. Here is my review of Bella - I gove Lola@Superior the grand prize for best RMT level massage. Lola is 10/10. But its a real hard massage, not sensual. Next up is Selena at JR, great massage, medium pressure, but very sensual. I put Mina right in there between Lola and Selena. Mina is more sensual than Selena but her massage quality is much closer to Lola (but not as hard/painful). High mileage seekers wont like Mina btw but as I said - you wont need mileage the massage is that good.
Anita Review:
Just came out of the appointment with Anita aka Larissa at IU.This girl has amazing massage technique combined with teasing skills.she asked me if I want to tease me bit more before the flip.
Amazing boobs and ass.Nipples are perky.Dont go and ask her for bs because it's not on the menu.Overall she is a gem and I will repeat with her again.Too bad she is going back for vacation but whenever she returns I'll be here for her.

Looks wise she looks like European girl.god light blonde hair and she is tall.english is perfect too.

She is a muse and I am glad I found her.

We joked around during the whole appointment and she laughed.The type of girl you would want to treat well.
Monica Review:
Finished work early so I stopped by to see Monica.Her picture got my attention.anyways showed up for 30 minutes appointment and Monica came in after few minutes. She started to massage by back and it was less talk because her English skills are so so.massage was decent and she provided great tease.she oiled up my balls and played for about 5 minutes.i was super hard so I flipped and she was bit shy. So I pulled her closed and put my hands insider her shirt and felt her boobies.she kept moving her hands up and down. She is bit shy so don't expect her to take top off or do lfk dfk stuff.
She finished me and it was amazing.
I took shower and came out. She was waiting with water bottle.

If you want decent massage with nice sensual release and lots of teasing. Monica is your girl. She is new so don't expect alot. But overall she is great.

Jojo Review:
I just had the most wonderful time with Jojo! She's lovely, and her massage is fantastic. I really wish I could spend more than an hour with her. Her teasing was so much fun, and she was really into the whole experience. After getting to know her better,her adeptness in providing a gratifying experience was evident, leading to a warm and intimate interaction. When I was about to leave, she hugged me tightly and put a series of heartfelt kisses on my face. I promised her that I'd be back to see her soon. Her massage alone makes the visit worth it, and her friendliness has converted me to be a big fan of hers
Recently dropped by and saw Jojo...she is a young curvy girl with nice natural breasts. English was limited but she was very friendly and enjoyed joking around and laughing. Massage was decent but not quite at the same level as some of the other more experienced girls here...it was still very relaxing and I almost dosed off lol. For the fun stuff, she's one of the few girls these days that did a very long extended tease, including a lot of nipple sucking in case you're into that. Ended up with a nice Russian...the whole session was very enjoyable and she never brought up tips once. Will definitely repeat...so far, all the girls I've seen seen here have been good
👍

Just had a amazing session with Kiki and Mina..it's not what you think unfortunately..I actually went in today mainly for massage and cupping.. bc I got up with really bad back pain..it started with kiki and her excellent massage technique's.. she was on my back most of the time going to work with those elbows. Then back walking which I balanced her perfectly and she hit all the right spots..then the fun stuff standard hj and wondering hands.. In the last 15 mins Mina came in to do the cupping.. and I would describe it as painful bliss.. there was a moment that I phased out and she had to wake me up..after taking the cups of I felt lil bit weak I'm not gonna lie but same time felt total relief from the back pain..what a great experience! Will repeat many times..thank you bestu
Chloe review:
chloe look just like her photo, I can attest. she has a nice innocent demeanor. massage was better than expected, i can tell she tried her best massaging but a lot of repetitive movements on my back. she did however, rub herself against me throughout the massage which felt real nice. before the flip she did a nice reach around tease.

after the flip, she was very gfe, chloe definitely aimed to please. she said i was her third and last of the day cuz she was too tired lol.

definitely would repeat if i want a gfe session with a younger girl.
Here's Christine review:
Booked Christine earlier today for an hour , went in was greeted by the receptionist Michelle I guess if am not wrong , nice curvy body wearing a specs , looks young and she said she will be working in rooms too and Amanda is training her for massage ..

Went in the room took a quick shower and before I finish Christine enters the room with a bright smile , just helped me drying up , started with some good massage on my shoulders and about 15 mins in , her hands were gliding down .. can’t wait longer for the flip and she asked me BS ?
I was like sure let’s do it ,off came all the clothes and had passionate DFK for a while , cuddling and Daty , didn’t t go for slides …
DFK happening all thru the session

She is comparable to Cici , yumi in service department.. she s is willing to go further more but since it was my first time we stick to semi holistic experience..

Limited English though ..!

She’s pretty I guess late 20s early 30s ..would definitely repeat and am sure with better mileage ..!

Enjoy fellas
Tried Christine to see what all the hype is about...and the buzz is legit. Went in for 45min session.. Christine is a pretty girl with a hot natural bod, wearing a cosplay outfit..rockin some sexy tattoos. Her massage was medium pressure and very sensual..but it didn't last long as wondering hand came early. She really knows how to turn up the GFE, she had her tongue down my throat quick time..shit at one point I had to pull away to come up for some air..soo good. All came off and ...it was a wicked time. Exactly what Alex8789 review mentioned..she is a must try..I mean if you're lucky to get a booking 😆.. enjoy!
Sounds you had a great time , she would be easily among the top 5 semi girl in Markham / RH …with the attitude oh wait Top 3 for sure
Indeed, she has a very nice attitude, no rush and is very sweet! She's a very nice addition to the cadre of pretty and service oriented girls of I&U and Best.U.
Gemma Review:
Tried out Gemma and the pic is accurate.. attractive girl from Singapore in her 30s with a slim yoga body, long beautiful hair all down her back..her body is super tight spinner like..she tells me she has personal trainer to keep shape and loves to go dancing. She even showed me a few sexy moves..her massage was medium pressure and didn't last long as the fun part came early.. she is definitely not shy and Bs was on the menu.. clothes came off except for panties. boobs looked like B to me and my 3rd leg was sliding in-between them. Shes a nipple sucker and think I felt a nibble..it felt great..I flipped her over and finished..walked out with a smile.
Kiki Review:
Kiki is a super star. GOOD massage and good service.This girl is super cute and always in happy mood. 😊
Amy Review:
I decided to drop in at BestU to check it out. My first time here. I had checked out the pics and decided to see if Monica or Kiki or Amy were there. Amy was available. The picture is definitely her. Nice and slim overall. Very nice bum. I only booked for 30 mins for my first visit. The room was small and the shower was clean, good hot water pressure too. Showered, hopped onto the table. Amy enters and I ask for a nice relaxing soothing massage. Wow Bang on! so nice. I tap her on her backside a few times and compliment her. I had to ask for a bs to enjoy and fully appreciate her slim figure. Very nice slide, I nibbled here and there and caressed her body without getting too aggressive. This was just what I needed. Blew my load during it was such good contact. She showered after, thank goodness. shows good hygiene in the spa.! I showered again. No mention of $$. I think I tipped very, very well. 40room+140. i wasn't thinking clearly, I KNOW 80 is the rate and 100 is a good tip. I usually tip 120 anyway, but i just shrugged about the 140 because the whole session was delightful for me. Dont bash me for over tipping, i know the rates and all the talk that over tipping might cause higher expected tips, Im not rich and I dont get out to the spa a lot, so I just really appreciate the attractive, slim, well providing, hard working ladies. I got to meet Kiki after. Wow. A little firecracker, a tiny gal, but a big smile and energetic hello. I will definitely drop in again.
Great review..Amy has a top tier strong massage and nice attitude too. I totally agree with your tipping style, it's always good to leave a good first impression.. it makes repeats even better..

IMG_1091.jpeg

Best.U Wellness Center

Visited Mina this morning. She is an attractive 30 something lady with a beautiful smile, a real cutie. Spent 90 minutes and her massage came as advertised, thorough, dedicated and relaxing. Not as hard a massage as I usually prefer but she hit all the spots and knows what she is doing, She really focused on my rear delts, traps and lats, then worked the kinks out from my spine outwards. Unique approach to my legs, she had me bend me knees outwards and really worked on the front of my lower legs from the shinbone outwards, never experienced this but it felt wonderful. For happy time she provided a genuine sensuous low mileage experience, and she was engaging and skilled. Those looking for a great relaxing massage with a real sweetheart and not interested in higher mileage will definitely enjoy Mina. She finished up with a really great cranio-facial massage that was the perfect appertif to an enjoyable session. First visit here, and the spa was clean and the in-room shower was spacious and spotless. Place seemed quite busy while I was there despite what some creepy old desk jockey next door may have reported.

I haven't been here for a while on business. I called today to make an appointment with Lisa, a very elegant girl, polite and easygoing. Good looking, 162 cm tall. Melon, good figure. A lovely girl, easygoing, not hungry, her massage ranged from soft to medium hard pressure. The sweetest voice and very pleasant conversation throughout the session. She was not hungry, and I went with the flow, and ended up in the finale. Today, the girl in the cheongsam skirt is so beautiful. Who is she?👶🏿

Visited Mina this morning. She is an attractive 30 something lady with a beautiful smile, a real cutie. Spent 90 minutes and her massage came as advertised, thorough, dedicated and relaxing. Not as hard a massage as I usually prefer but she hit all the spots and knows what she is doing, She really focused on my rear delts, traps and lats, then worked the kinks out from my spine outwards. Unique approach to my legs, she had me bend me knees outwards and really worked on the front of my lower legs from the shinbone outwards, never experienced this but it felt wonderful. For happy time she provided a genuine sensuous low mileage experience, and she was engaging and skilled. Those looking for a great relaxing massage with a real sweetheart and not interested in higher mileage will definitely enjoy Mina. She finished up with a really great cranio-facial massage that was the perfect appertif to an enjoyable session. First visit here, and the spa was clean and the in-room shower was spacious and spotless. Place seemed quite busy while I was there despite what some creepy old desk jockey next door may have reported.
Great review! You captured it perfectly..Mina's a gem and not to be missed..

Thanks for the nice review,hope to see you again.This sunday we have another new sexy girl Dora with a lot of menus.

First time at Best U as well and I had a hilarious first visit today.

I called in earlier for Mina and arrived about 10 mins before the appointment. While approaching the spa, I noticed both the inner and outer doors were open (it was really hot) and slowly walked inside. At first no one was at reception but I could hear some chatter from somewhere and I noticed the first room was open.

I took a quick peek inside and saw a girl casually laying on her back on a mattress using both hands on her phone, a pilates ring between her legs AND chatting with someone all at the same time. Funny image to picture but you have to believe me on this one 😅
I took one step closer and said "...Hello?"
The girl sprung up instantly with embarrassment and attended to me quickly. We both laughed about it and she brought me into a room instantly.
And that's how I first met Mina 😂

Mina Review -

Face: 7.5
Late 20s - Early 30s, Girl next door type. She's cute and has this heartwarming smile. Has a similar haircut as the pic.

Body: 7.5
About 5'5 with great B cups and a small butt with curves all around.

Massage: 10
One of the best massages I have ever had. She worked every inch of my body and had great pressure throughout. She found this one knot at the bottom of my left trap and instantly worked on it. She really knows how to use her hands and elbows. Not much of a talker but that didn't bother me.

Flip: 8 YMMV
She really warmed up to me because of the situation earlier so I asked if she did BS. She said she didn't but was willing to try. It ended up being more of a NR than a BS but I was still satisfied in the end.

Damage: 80 BS/50 for 45mins room fee

I called in earlier for Mina and arrived about 10 mins before the appointment. While approaching the spa, I noticed both the inner and outer doors were open (it was really hot) and slowly walked inside. At first no one was at reception but I could hear some chatter from somewhere and I noticed the first room was open.

I took a quick peek inside and saw a girl casually laying on her back on a mattress using both hands on her phone, a pilates ring between her legs AND chatting with someone all at the same time. Funny image to picture but you have to believe me on this one 😅
The girl sprung up instantly with embarrassment and attended to me quickly. We both laughed about it and she brought me into a room instantly.

Mina Review -

Late 20s - Early 30s, Girl next door type. She's cute and has this heartwarming smile. Has a similar haircut as the pic.

One of the best massages I have ever had. She worked every inch of my body and had great pressure throughout. She found this one knot at the bottom of my left trap and instantly worked on it. She really knows how to use her hands and elbows. Not much of a talker but that didn't bother me.

She really warmed up to me because of the situation earlier so I asked if she did BS. She said she didn't but was willing to try. It ended up being more of a NR than a BS but I was still satisfied in the end.

NR with Mina is a dream come true.Good news that she is willing to try BS. Good review 👍🏻

Best.U Wellness Center
Best day with 4 young girls,arising superstar Baby,sexy service queen Christine,young hot Jojo,sweet Rachel today

• $39 for 30 mins scalp massage
    IMG_1500.jpeg
  • Benefits of Scalp Massage:
  3. Promotes Hair Growth
  5. Reduces dead skin
Today we have on Saturday:
New Young Girl Baby
student,early 20,tall,167 cm,very new to this business,may the youngest girl in this market.she is a very good looking sweet and young girl with nice slim slender body and great personality . She can provide medium massage. Another hidden gem is all I can say. She may look a little shy,but if she knows you,she is so much fun to be with .She is still under training.Only by appointment today.
IMG_1648.jpeg

Sweet JOJO……An elegant, young, lovely girl in her 20s with long hair and a sexy curvy body, C+ Cup. She is new to Canada and might be shy when offering services. But she is sweet and can give an excellent massage. It would be fun to assume she is someone you want to date, which may open her up to you. It would be a very interesting and rewarding exercise to chase after this hidden gem.
IMG_0680.jpeg

Sexy Christine..…a pretty girl in her late 20s with a hot, natural body. Her massage is good, and she knows how to entertain a client. She has been well-reviewed for her talent in offering exceptional intimate Girl Friend Experience. It's a rare, young, gorgeous girl who can perform a good massage and unforgettable GFE. She is well deserved to be ranked as a top superstar. You will be regretted for not seeing her!
28447351667a8e856455d0e0016a47ce.jpeg

IMG_1405.jpeg

Hot Rachel...she is a tall girl in her late 20s, with a nice slim and curvy body with gorgeous natural breasts. She is very friendly and speaks great English. She can provide medium to strong massage, very easy going , knows how to flirt and is willing to please. Just be nice and gentle you will have a great time.
IMG_0821.jpeg

Cute Mina(off)...A young, pleasant girl with a medium slim body, B Cup size, and silky smooth skin, her massage is awesome, as is her tease. She has a great attitude and is not tip-hungry. She's a little bit shy and quiet but will open up once she's comfortable with you. Some warm-up with her will help you get the most out of her. She used to work at Sunshine as Bella and at JR as Mina.

I had a 30 mins Scalp massage today by Rachel. It was good. She massaged my hands, neck and shoulder also. Very relaxing...may repeat.

Before that, I had a 30 minute massage session by Jojo. It was my first time with her, so I booked only 30 mins. When I saw her, I confirmed that it was her whom I saw last Saturday in a White dress ( I was told that it was Jojo, but I wasn't sure. She is beautiful, and has a sexy, plump figure). Jojo wore a Navy Blue top and pants today, the kind that the RMTs wear. After 10 mins into massage, she asked me if I wanted any extras. I asked for BS and HJ. She said she didn't want to do BS, but will do HJ. I agreed.

I liked her way of doing HJ. It was slow and sensual, unlike most of the other girls who jackhammer..:). When she started giving HJ, I noticed that she didn't take her clothes off at all. So I asked her if she could take off her clothes, she smiled and asked 'why', then took off her top and bra. She still didn't take off her pants. I asked her about it, she said she wouldn't, bcoz she was in her periods' ( Not sure if it's true or it's bcoz it was my first time with her..lol).

After giving HJ, I asked again for BS since I liked her boob size😉.. She said she could do it for $100/. I agreed, but I regretted immediately bcoz I usually give $100/ tips for one hour service. I was a bit annoyed that she overcharged me . $100/ tip for 30 mins is too much in my opinion. Her BS was just average, it was a waste of money. At the end, I paid $140/ for just 30 mins massage + room fee ( This Spa charges $40/ room fee for 30 mins).

She did not take shower in the room after the session with me bcoz she did not want to get nude in front of me. She said she would take shower in the other room. But I believe she did not, bcoz when I arrived at the spa, she had just finished a session with another client and she came straight to my room after that session. AFter my session, she had another client.

I will try Jojo one more time. If she is still so restrictive, I will not repeat.

PS: Jojo looks different from the photo posted here.
Bestu gets better every time I visit..I enjoy this spa not only bc the girls but also the facilities are high end and super clean. They're now offering scalp massage using Korean shampoo and essential oils..I don't think I've ever seen any other semi spa advertise this service and have a big separate room dedicated for it.. Amazing! if it can help grow hair and reduce headaches I'm down..sign me up. Only question is which girls is best for scalp massage?
Mina reviews:
I had it last time with Mina, and she was great. I agree with you about the benefits of scalp massage, so I am going for it again this long weekend.
Saw Mina today, she's a slim girl with natural good looks. I knew going in that she wasn't crazy high mileage but focused on providing a great massage. And that she did, her massage was excellent...sometimes, I like the change in pace where I can just lay back and enjoy a really good massage. And the fun stuff was actually more than I expected...nothing crazy but not too bad for a first visit. Plus her hands are like magic and she really knows how to give an awesome HJ...some girls are just terrible at it but she had me busting in no time. Afterwards, I got up to take a shower and she said there's still time left and suggested to give me a head and neck massage which also felt great. Never asked about tips once...because she put so much effort into the massage, I gave her a little bit more and she was very happy.
Bella is Mina ex-JR? She is 11/10 massage - i been looking for her forever. I called, she works here Tues/Thu/Fri. Here is my review of Bella - I gove Lola@Superior the grand prize for best RMT level massage. Lola is 10/10. But its a real hard massage, not sensual. Next up is Selena at JR, great massage, medium pressure, but very sensual. I put Mina right in there between Lola and Selena. Mina is more sensual than Selena but her massage quality is much closer to Lola (but not as hard/painful). High mileage seekers wont like Mina btw but as I said - you wont need mileage the massage is that good.
I decided to drop in at BestU to check it out. My first time here. I had checked out the pics and decided to see if Monica or Kiki or Amy were there. Amy was available. The picture is definitely her. Nice and slim overall. Very nice bum. I only booked for 30 mins for my first visit. The room was small and the shower was clean, good hot water pressure too. Showered, hopped onto the table. Amy enters and I ask for a nice relaxing soothing massage. Wow Bang on! so nice. I tap her on her backside a few times and compliment her. I had to ask for a bs to enjoy and fully appreciate her slim figure. Very nice slide, I nibbled here and there and caressed her body without getting too aggressive. This was just what I needed. Blew my load during it was such good contact. She showered after, thank goodness. shows good hygiene in the spa.! I showered again. No mention of $$. I think I tipped very, very well. 40room+140. i wasn't thinking clearly, I KNOW 80 is the rate and 100 is a good tip. I usually tip 120 anyway, but i just shrugged about the 140 because the whole session was delightful for me. Dont bash me for over tipping, i know the rates and all the talk that over tipping might cause higher expected tips, Im not rich and I dont get out to the spa a lot, so I just really appreciate the attractive, slim, well providing, hard working ladies. I got to meet Kiki after. Wow. A little firecracker, a tiny gal, but a big smile and energetic hello. I will definitely drop in again.
Yes 💯 agree..She’s totally got skills when it comes to giving a strong massage. That adorable shyness she has at first is super cute and just pulls you in. By the end of the session, you’re always feeling amazing..

Mina Review -

Jojo review:

Coming back to Jojo again she is definitely one to watch, she has some power based on her massage skills, she has a nice bust and if you need her to relax a bit let her know she will satisfy you
Recently dropped by and saw Jojo...she is a young curvy girl with nice natural breasts. English was limited but she was very friendly and enjoyed joking around and laughing. Massage was decent but not quite at the same level as some of the other more experienced girls here...it was still very relaxing and I almost dosed off lol. For the fun stuff, she's one of the few girls these days that did a very long extended tease, including a lot of nipple sucking in case you're into that. Ended up with a nice Russian...the whole session was very enjoyable and she never brought up tips once. Will definitely repeat...so far, all the girls I've seen seen here have been good
👍

Jojo review:
Just had a session with Yoyo. This young girl is such a sexy babe. The massage was strong and the menu was open. I hope she stays because I would be willing to meet her again anytime🤓🤓
Monica review:
I just had a session with Monica, a young slim hottie who is new to the massage game but definitely has potential.. she doesn't speak much english so it was a bit quiet, but her skills were on point and got better as the session went along. Monica knows how to work her thumbs and elbows, and even though it started off with light pressure. She stepped it up when I asked, turning the session into a solid experience.. She's pretty low key and doesn't offer much extras beyond a light touch and hj..but her technique caught me off guard in a good way.. especially when she worked me from behind while I was face down..I'm thinking about a 2nd round to see if she loosens up a bit more..
Chloe review:
chloe look just like her photo, I can attest. she has a nice innocent demeanor. massage was better than expected, i can tell she tried her best massaging but a lot of repetitive movements on my back. she did however, rub herself against me throughout the massage which felt real nice. before the flip she did a nice reach around tease.

after the flip, she was very gfe, chloe definitely aimed to please. she said i was her third and last of the day cuz she was too tired lol.

definitely would repeat if i want a gfe session with a younger girl.
Here's Christine review:
Booked Christine earlier today for an hour , went in was greeted by the receptionist Michelle I guess if am not wrong , nice curvy body wearing a specs , looks young and she said she will be working in rooms too and Amanda is training her for massage ..

Went in the room took a quick shower and before I finish Christine enters the room with a bright smile , just helped me drying up , started with some good massage on my shoulders and about 15 mins in , her hands were gliding down .. can’t wait longer for the flip and she asked me BS ?
I was like sure let’s do it ,off came all the clothes and had passionate DFK for a while , cuddling and Daty , didn’t t go for slides …
DFK happening all thru the session

She is comparable to Cici , yumi in service department.. she s is willing to go further more but since it was my first time we stick to semi holistic experience..

Limited English though ..!

She’s pretty I guess late 20s early 30s ..would definitely repeat and am sure with better mileage ..!

Enjoy fellas
Tried Christine to see what all the hype is about...and the buzz is legit. Went in for 45min session.. Christine is a pretty girl with a hot natural bod, wearing a cosplay outfit..rockin some sexy tattoos. Her massage was medium pressure and very sensual..but it didn't last long as wondering hand came early. She really knows how to turn up the GFE, she had her tongue down my throat quick time..shit at one point I had to pull away to come up for some air..soo good. All came off and ...it was a wicked time. Exactly what Alex8789 review mentioned..she is a must try..I mean if you're lucky to get a booking 😆.. enjoy!
Sounds you had a great time , she would be easily among the top 5 semi girl in Markham / RH …with the attitude oh wait Top 3 for sure
Indeed, she has a very nice attitude, no rush and is very sweet! She's a very nice addition to the cadre of pretty and service oriented girls of I&U and Best.U.
Here is another Christine review:
Christinemoderate massage. She has a good body. No fat but full body. B cup and good service. I will continue to find her hope she always works at BEST U😘😘
Here's Amy Review:

IMG_1091.jpeg

Best.U Wellness Center

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Busty Chinese Lily, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  3. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness @special price $$$ New girl sexy busty girl 💋booking now☎️ 416-669-8508
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  9. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  10. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  11. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  12. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca🌸Aletta🌸Alisa🌸Valentina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen
  14. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  15. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish Jasmine back (Wedn Fri Sat) new Asian girl in late night
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 5 young beautiful girls are working today , young petty Summer slime 30’s and young cute Hanna slime 22’s , young fun Tina curve body open mind, sweet GFE Lina ,sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  19. See You Health Center:
    Yoyo 💕 is a hot pretty Chinese girl, spinner body type with excellent customer service, She is a queen of DTBBBJCIM 🥑Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
☎️416- 988-2950
  20. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & ana. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, slim and very sexy lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34C’s, very tight, and a perfect little booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Busty Chinese Lily, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 SANA, MALIYA, SALMA, ANGEL, EVA, ASHA, JIYA, MONIKA🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  24. lotushubspa:
    ❤️👄💦3 new girls today - 👄Mary 👄Lisa 👄Lili at ❤️Lotus Hub❤️ - 10737 Yonge St, Unit 13 - Richmond Hill - phone 905-237-5885 - cell 416-356-5876❤️👄💦
  25. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Busty Chinese Lily, Chinese Linda, Chinese Mimi, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, RIYA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. Meatshield:
    Has anyone seen Amy at Mei’s Spa ?
  29. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Tina, Jennifer and Sophia 😘 416-916-7276 😘
  30. AliceSpa:
    THURSDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4 girls here today at ALICE SPA to 9pm: Mimi , small short new girl, Naughty, slim, from Vietnam, B cup, wild , always smiling, can do whatever you like . Bbbj , pu**y slide , cfk , back door may be avail, Rim Nicole from Korea, young, slim, short firm body, B Cups, juicy ass, strong massage. Nicole is good at bbbj, dfk, cim,all positions
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  32. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 ☎ 416-988-2950
  33. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  34. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA, YOYO & *New young beautiful Chinese girl (friend of Yoyo) 💜 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ It’s gonna be HOT HOT HOT today at SUNRISE SPA! Nayla, Superstar YOYO, AND YOYO’s beautiful friend (first day)!! Don’t miss out. NAYLA is a tall, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. 💜YOYO💜 is a young CH
  35. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & New Indian Girl RIYA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. RIYA is a new Indian girl.
  36. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, slim and very sexy lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34C’s, very tight, and a perfect little booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services!
  39. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Susan🌸Tina🌸Isabella🌸Christina🌸Maria ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  40. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  41. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy with big buttocks and 34DD and young sexy Tina slime and open mind , pretty GFE Ella and cute Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Busty Chinese Lily, Chinese Linda, Chinese Mimi, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  45. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️ Table shower body scrub, today there are new girls Cherry and Vicky😘, Cherry is very young and beautiful student fluent in various styles hot body service 5124Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  48. RestlessPapi:
    Downtown Toronto what’s the scene?
  49. sweetchristina88:
    https://intporntube.com/7
  50. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lisa and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊