25 Body Rub Establishments in GTA

Oh my Heavens Yes! Just do a Search on "legal", "bylaw", "Bawdy" or any of the orther terms involved and you'll find scads of info and opinions — most threads on such topics run to several pages or more — from lawyers and wannabees.

Point is: there are many jurisdictions making and enforcing laws in the GTA; offences may be criminal or municipal, enforced by cops or other 'officers', and the 'outcome' is probably not going to be determined by a learned judge adding a more precise polish and definition to the finely carved edifice of the law; not when you can settle and keep it all quiet. So if you're a guy who makes his living arguing, massageplanet.net and this topic have definite attractions.

Make of the arguments what you will. Keep current about enforcement trends and remember: Except for carefully arranged outcalls, just about everything massageplanet.netarians value in their reviews is against some law, somehere. Or LE thinks it is—which for our practical purposes is pretty much the same thing.

So have the Vaughn MP's, namely HFH, been successful in obtaining there licenses for the upcoming year as they expire at the end of the month?

To me this would be good info to know.

Me, me, ME!!!!! I wanted the earlier closing!!!!! (Ope... and my whacker friend too. That's her, waving her hands like crazy in the air. Nope... can't forget to count her... So that makes at least 2 MPAs who liked the 9pm closing.) No such luck though. We're still open 'til 10pm. So if you happen to go into a spa in Scarborough at 10pm, and this tired, grumpy-looking girl, with crossed-eyes, and messed up hair, and puffy slippers come out to "greet" you (a.k.a. kicking your a** out)... it's probably me or my whacker friend.

do police tend to target Holistic Centers more so than Body Rubs? or are they attacked equally?

j

I was just going thru some old threads (haven't been around for a while, time to catch up) And I just thought I'd address this question since I happen to have a copy of Toronto's Holistic License Bylaw. (got it when I was thinking of opening my own MP)

According to The City of Toronto, Municipal Code

Chapter 545, Licensing, respecting the operation of holistic centres and holistic practitioners,

Subsection 545-186. Touching specified body areas prohibited; clients, owners and practitioners to cover specified body areas.

A. Definitions.

As used in this section, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated:

SPECIFIED BODY AREAS:

1. In the case of a femaile person, her breasts; and
2. In the case of all persons, the pubic, perineal and perianal areas and the buttocks.

B. No holistic practitioner shall, while providing services as a holistic practitioner, touch in any manner whatsoever the specified body areas of any person.

C. No owner shall permit any holistic practitioner providing services as a holistic practitioner to touch in any manner whatsoever the specified body areas of any person.

D. No holistic practitioner shall provide or offer to provide holistic services upon any person unless such person's specified body areas are completely and opaquely covered.

E. No owner shall permit any holistic practitioner to provide or offer to provide any holistic services upon any person unless such person's specified body areas are completely and opaquely covered.

Hope this answers your questions. (In case there's any doubt - No, you are not suppose to massage anyone's buttocks)

Don't think there's an easy answer here either. Police target places where crimes are occurring and criminals may be caught—if HJ's and the like make a place a bawdy house, they'll likely get around to it eventually. Maybe, there's lots to choose from. Why would they care what it calls itself? Or what license it has or hasn't?

But city bylaw guys care about that sorta thing very much; they just aren't commissioned to catch criminals. Like most workers, one would expect them to go for the easy targets, and i suspect that would likely be holistic places giving bodyrub services. But bodyrubs offending against the many 'silly' bylaw provisions: locked doors, peepholes, MPA attire etc. could be equally tempting targets. And if the bylaw boys can persuade a cop to accompany them for protection, or for possible Criminal Code pickings…

If you're really asking: Where can I be safe? The answer is "Nowhere for sure". But well-run places that keep a low profile and operate quietly without annoying their neighbours might give you longer odds. Searching "raids" and reading some past history might help; it will remind you that SC owners and MP owners may be neighbours, but they're also competitors. Even people "in the biz" may be the squeak that finally gets LE busy w/ the grease. Always assuming the grease wasn't going the other way.

O.K... Should I be worried here??? I don't see the name of the holistic licenced place I'm at, anywhere on the lists.

You think maybe that wrinkled, photocopied, licence stuck on our dirty wall by a piece of gum may be fake??? :eek:

Actually, I'm just kidding. I checked the licence, it looked authentic. I have to stop making fun of my workplace. It may not be as nicely decorated as some of the other places I've worked at, but at least it's clean. And the boss is so nice to me. Much better than my ex-boss who used to put me down all the time.

Anyway, I have a question for you massageplanet.netites since this IS a thread about holistic centres. I've been going to this holistic licenced guy for more than a year now. He works out of a medical centre. (He actually has one of those... I don't know what you call it, a doctor's table or doctor's bed? It's the same ones that you find at the doctor's anyway.) His holistic licence is on the wall, exactly like the one that I have, so I know he's legit. He's always been really professional in the past but yesterday, when he was massaging me, I felt him "accidently" rubbing his "you know what" on my arm. He did it for about 5 minutes on and off. Like... he'd do it, then he'd pull away, then he'd do it again. (I know I always post funny stuff in the past so some of you might not take this seriously but trust me, I'm not making this up. It really is bothering me.) He's always just massage my neck, shoulders, arms, hands, back, butt, legs, feet, but no front at all. Like no boobies, or pussy 'cuz then, I'm not stupid, I'll know for sure he's doing something he's not suppose to be doing. Anyway, I felt really uncomfortable so I pretended to get my hair out of the way then I put my arm above my head so he couldn't rub himself against my arm anymore.

So what do you make of this whole situation? Maybe he forgot to whack himself off yesterday morning so he was getting horny massaging me? Like I said, it's never happened before. First time. Plus, the strange thing is, he keeps on buying me plants. Not flowers (I guess that would be too obvious) but plants. The first time he gave me one, he said it was for my new condo, which is fine. But then he gave me another one for no reason. And he always gives me fruits. Like I don't know what to make of this. And also, because of what happened yesterday, it reminded me of that time when I went to my friend's licence hearing where her licence was revoked. (BTW, I think they're taking licences from all whackers now by taking them to court now rather than giving them a fine like they used to do) Anyway, at her hearing (and probably at the other hearings too), one of the questions they asked her (I think to test us to see whether we went to holistic school or not, either that or she massaged the cute LE guy's a**) was if there is any holistic benefits to massaging the butt. (She pretended she didn't understand what they're trying to ask her since English isn't her first language.) She asked me afterwards what the right answer was and I told her I didn't know either. If they had asked me that, I would've just told them, "I don't know. It must've been taught in one of the 50 classes that I skipped. I still passed my exams though and got my certificate."

So my question is.... As a holistic practitioner, are you suppose to massage the butt??? Is there any holistic benefits to having your butt rubbed. 'Cuz that massage guy I go to have always massaged mine and I've never thought twice about it. I really don't want to change massage guy if I don't have to since he's always done a really good job and plus he's affordable.

Yahoo!!!! My 100th post!!!!

I went to a place yesterday called Airport Massage it was located on Dixon close to the 401 I believe.
Was it licensed?
I enjoyed the rub for the nice polish girl.

k, i've run numerous marathons and triathlons and frequently at the massage tables afterwards the attendant has massaged my gluts. i'm not sure about the holistic benefit, but there are certainly muscles in there and it is therapeutic.

all your muscles are connected: lower back to upper back, lower back to buttocks, to legs (hamstrings, etc). a holistic massage should be an approach to holistic relaxation. so is there a benefit? i would say so. your butt is a part of your body, isn't it?

btw, in court, if they are questioning you as an educated person, or as a person who is supposed to be knowledgable in your field (and you are!!), answer the question like someone who is knowledgable in your field. it's how you answer. be confident and answer with authority. plan what you're going to say ahead of time. it's not what you answer (within reason), it's how you answer.

Hi hungry dog!! You are soooooo smart!!! and sooooo right!!! Yeah, my friend was a total doorknob... she couldn't answer anything!! Like NOTHING!!! They asked her what school she went to for her holistic licence. She said Centennial. They asked her for the name of the course, how long the course was, when she took the course, her teacher's name... she just kind of mumbled all her answers. They asked her if she went to any other school. She said no. Then they asked her if she knew a school called XYZ. She said no. Then they pulled out a copy of a certificate from XYZ school and asked her if she never went to that school, how did she get a certicate from there. Then she said, "oh yeah, I forgot I went to that school." Then they asked her when she was there, how long was the course, who was her teacher... and you know what... she just totally made things up as she went along but you can TOTALLY tell she's lying.

But seriously, we both didn't expect them to ask so many questions. And you know what. I swear, they carried a box probably the size of a microwave into the courtroom and I swear, it probably had all her info inside or something. Like we were both shocked!! I never knew they took her case so seriously as to actually do RESEARCH on her!! Like oh God!!! I hope I'll never have to face those LE people in court like that. I'd die!!! Can you imagine??!!! Them reading out all the by-law violations I've ever had. All the times I was caught naked by all the different LE people from all the different areas. Imagine if they were all there!! In court!!! I'd be totally eaten alive. Like oh my God. I'd just hang my head in shame!!! It TOTALLY would not be funny.

My poor friend that day... She was so scared. She was trying to pretend she wasn't but I could tell she was. I swear, I was so pissed at her that morning when I found out she had tricked me into going to that licence hearing with her. I didn't even know we were going there until we were actually there. And I mean PISSED!!! She knows I hate seeing those LE people bc they give me bad luck EVERYTIME I see them. Like REALLY bad luck. For example, the last time they came to our spa, I got punched in the eye like... 3 weeks later. Got into a fight with one client bc he just kept on trying to grab me everywhere, pinch me, poke his fingers everywhere, trying to leave hickies all over my neck or something... like eeewwwwwww!!! WTF!!! So I kept on pushing him away and crossing my legs. He got pissed off, said I wasn't any fun, wanted to take back the money he had left on the table bc he said he wasn't happy with the service so I said no, he has to give me back the money. Then, he just sock me in the eye and ran off. He didn't really do it hard but still my eye was swollen for the next few weeks. So she KNEW I would NEVER go with her to some court thingy, (I mean, think about it, I don't even show up for any of my court thingys so I'm going to show up for hers?), unless she tricked me to go. (Honestly, if I had known, I'd tell her to go f*ck herself, turn off my phone, and go back to bed. I think that's what her other whacker friend did. This other girl was suppose to go with her that day but deserted her at the last minute. I know... we're such nice friends eh??) But after witnessing what went on that day, how scared she was... I'm glad I was there for her. We were the only 2 girls there. Everybody else were all men. I think there were like... 8-10 of them. Imagine if you're the ONLY girl there!! Oh God!!! I was soooo scared too so I just avoided looking at them. Trust me, it's really scary. We tried to look brave though. And pretend the whole thing was a joke but believe me, it was no joke.

I guess I shouldn't call her a door knob. I don't think I would've done any better with their questioning.

Well, at least now, she owes me a favour. Knock on wood, but if I ever have to go to MY licence hearing, ( let's hope that'll never happen) now I'll have someone to drag along.

This is the list I have:
http://www.toronto-exotic-massage.com/html/list/BodyrubT.htm

I believe, Toronto has a 25 bodyrub cap and all the other juristictions are not giving out new ones

Leah, I'm afraid you're his thrill of the day. Inappropiate touching!

Once or twice may be accident but when you start to feel uncomfortable go with the feeling. I suspect if you stop going, he'll call you. There are many highly regarded massage people that's affordable.

It is NOT the norm to massage the cheeks, of the RMTs and shiatsu pratitioners I seen. Most legit will avoid overly touch the area to avoid legality issues.

I had this discussion with a Tuina expert who's doctor back home. The extend of butt massage is 2-3" above the end of tail-bone. For high-heel wearer and back pain sufferers, press down on the tip of the leg bone joins the hip bone above mid-cheek. I often request MPAs to apply pressure (most effective if petite MPA to sit, not CG ha ha) in that area to relieve pain.

Thanks schoolboy!! Actually, after my friend's tribunal hearing, I kinda had the feeling that we're not suppose to massage the buttocks. So now, whenever I get someone that I'm not sure about... I just skip their buttocks. Until I'm sure that they're just a regular client, no touching anywhere NEAR there...

One VERY INTERESTING thing I noticed when I went for my massage today.... My massage guy had his holistic licence posted on the wall. I noticed that his is different from mine (and my other whacker friends'). Ours, we have to have one of 13 "holistic associations" listed at the back of our license. His doesn't have it!!!!

So my theory is this... These so-called "13 associations" are to keep track of us "whacker peoples"!!!!!!!.... :eek:

'Cuz why else do we have to join these "associations" when he doesn't?

Thanks goodtime!!! for the info. I'm gonna copy that down and memorize it in case I get REALLY unlucky one day and end up in court and they ask me that stupid question. At least now, I know the answer to give them instead of my previous answer which was, "I don't know, I must've skipped that class."

I have the Toronto Bodyrubs here:
http://www.toronto-exotic-massage.com/html/list/BodyrubT.htm
and the ones for the Toronto region here:
http://www.toronto-exotic-massage.com/html/list/BodyrubM.htm

If there is one spa to avoid it might be Starlight on Finch that did not renew its bodyrub license.
It looks like soon to be opened Palladium has it.

We haven't done a very good job of identifying the 905 bodyrubs
Case in point, IT was unlicensed for months and no one noticed

Vaughan Licensed Bodyrubs
--------------------------
HFH
Marvelous
Millenium?
Fitness Club?

Any others?

http://www.toronto-exotic-massage.com/html/list/Vaughan.htm

Carmery in Scarborough has a Holistic license. For those who have forgotten, the new bylaws state the closing time of holistics is now 9:00 p.m., not 10:00 as it was before.

Sorry for being stick in the mud. Belated apology H_S, Agincourt bylaw took their time informing their MPs the 9pm closing later than other district.

Girls enjoying the 9pm closing.

Shoutbox
  1. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣🔴💋Saturday, 🔴 Tammy, 💋💋full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good overall treatment. 💞💋 Kelly 💋today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  2. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  3. Withme_Spa:
    💘💥at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💋💞Saturday, 💘💞Anna,💋💋 model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💋  Ruby, 💞medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment, 💗 Jessica, ❣average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  4. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  7. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  8. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  9. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl
  11. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  12. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  13. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💞a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💥💯💋Saturday, 💯 ❤ Vivian, 💋💋 tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋 📱416 222-5554📱
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Michelle 😍 Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  15. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  16. lemon_tree:
    💞💖A discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201Saturday, ❤💞 Tina / Gracie💋💋 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. 💖 Lisa, small build 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  20. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  22. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  23. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  24. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @❤️❤️ Spanish ❤️Japanese❤️ Korean👍 girls working Markham ❤️no rush ☀️good services ☎️416-669-8508 calling more information
  25. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄👅👅🈵🈵
  30. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  31. Shangri-la Spa:
    ❤️The insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la 😍 📣Give us a holler 647 695-6354📣
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️437665551
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  34. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  35. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  36. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30’s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  41. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  42. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Sophia🌸Alisa🌸Selina🌸Anjali ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  43. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  44. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  45. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, ☎️:905-851-4888
  49. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl Jenny BoBo in Thursday
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
Back