Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A First Timer Shares His Experience (Review of Independent Sarah)

cflb56

Reaction score
So....as chronicled in this thread...

http://www.massageplanet.net.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=200946

...I had been giving the whole MPA thing thought as a means to perhaps cut down on my, dare I say compulsive, fucking around at every opportunity. My thinking is at those times I get an itch that my GF isn't available to scratch, this would make a good substitute.

Well, I hadn't thought of yesterday as the definitive start date for all this, but a combination of events topped off with my GF having a family emergency and having to bail on our plans lead me to feel like I deserved a reward for having endured what had been a fairly crappy day.

Based on the counsel provided in the above references thread, I made a call to "Chang's" even though I spent much of the day trying to access their apparently dead web page. I asked feedback regarding the availability of "Shirley", ended up speaking to "Shirley", was told the time I suggested was not available, and had my request for available times answered with a suggestion that I just call tomorrow.

Ok.

I then called "Independent Sarah" based on the other recommendation. Reached her on the first try, had a brief conversation (lovely accent), and then she promised to call me right back with her actual address, which she did (I am guessing this is standard protocol??).

I arrived at the provided address at the appointed hour (it is always interesting to see what other people think of as "downtown" - I wouldn't call her neighborhood "downtown", but I suppose that if you live in Burlington or Oshawa it might be...like her website says, it is very accessible by TTC, and it is NOT walking distance from the "downtown" hotels, which is essentially where I live) and was a wee bit put off...it wasn't what I was expecting, but hell, I KNEW this wasn't going to be like going to the Spa at the Four Seasons, so I got over myself (Note: To be fair, I am NOT saying anything was necessarily WRONG...hell, if you are a regular at this sort of thing you have probably seen it all...just that I am not and had not).

I went downstairs as directed, again found myself needing to push past my own uptight preconceived notions, and knocked on the door. I was greeted by a quite short, quite petite, and...at that moment...rather plain looking woman in a T-shirt and blue jeans.

Be cool MLAM...be cool...ride this out...its only $150 if it goes badly...and she comes highly recommended.

I step into a room that I would describe as reflecting someone best efforts to make the best silk purse out of a sows ear that they could, remove my clothes (I was not offered a shower, and when I did visit the WC, there was none) and decided to speak up about the one thing I will say is something you gentle readers should know.

The room was warm. Not hot...but it was warm. As in not air conditioned. Now...I am a big guy...a big, sweaty guy. But even when I was at my most fit, I still sweated like a pig (interestingly enough, so does my personal trainer...who is pretty damn fit, being a body builder and all...we joke about it all the time). So....I was sweating, and not feeling real good about things so far (Be cool MLAM....Be cool...). I would NOT have wanted to be there on a warmer day. That said, my request for a fan and a towel were both responded to quickly and cheerfully, and once both the fan was going and the sun went down, everything was more than fine. In summary, this issue would not keep me from returning, but I wouldn't ever go before sundown, or on a particularly hot day. You probably are not quite the big sweaty man I am, so maybe it would not be an issue for you.

When Sarah returned, she was dressed in some nice lingerie and did in fact look more like the gal in her website pictures (she would later explain that she didn't expect me so quickly...that everyone is always late, so my being precisely on time was a surprise). I am quite pleasantly surprised that while quite petite, she is not "bony"...it would appear that her claim of being a "fit" person in her ad is accurate. She isn't muscular at all (so if that is a concern, do not be)...I would describe her as looking more like a bikini model, sans big fake tits (yeah...the tits...small and absolutely natural...in case that is relevant to you).

From there Sarah proceeded with a "massage"...of sorts (no, I guess you don't go see an MPA for a massage do you? LOL), and then things got...awkward. Let me try to explain..

See...this is the first time I had done anything like this..so I did not know what to expect, really. And...somewhat to my surprise, Sarah neither asked what I wanted at the beginning of the session (not even how long a session I wanted) nor did she offer a tutorial. So...I was a bit clueless. I am sure the poor girl was like "wtf is the deal with this guy", and probably more than once thought I was LE...lol.

Sarah proceeded with the massage, doing things that I suspect were supposed to be clues for me to take some action of my own (like...undressing...lol)...and then finally she just flat out asked me "isn't there something you want to show me?"

Ummm...ahh...yeah...I suppose that is why I am here...lol. Except we were clearly on a path different than what I had been expecting...or...to be honest...wanting. There hadn't been NEARLY as much relaxing, or sensuous touch as I would have liked, and if we were going to be proceeding to "the finish" so quickly, well...I am not sure exactly how she planned to keep stroking for 30 minutes, because for $150 I wasn't going to blow my nut until then damn it, but she is a professional and presumably experienced at her craft, so...

That isn't what happened...but then...you knew that, didn't you?

What did happen was a series of things that you sure as fuck can't get at the Four Season Spa, and that I actually was neither expecting nor wanting, but I am a heterosexual male, and at the time I was one with a now hard dick, so no complaints were issued by me. I tried to follow her lead...and again, I am sure more than once she thought to herself "what is the deal with this guy??", but finally at some point I decided to seize what seemed like a very obvious opportunity to "return the favor" that was being performed. I honestly don't know if that was on the menu or not...she made a remark about me being a "bad boy"...which she then followed with a comment about her being a "bad girl" for making it possible for it to happen, but she sure as hell didn't stop me or issue complainants of her own.

30 minutes later, the deed was done. Sarah remained quite pleasant and polite, offered a towel, etc.

In summary, a very nice gal, quite attractive, and probably quite friendly (I wasn't doing much talking, which probably didn't help things at all). I certainly cannot say that I did not have a good time...I did. And I think I can say that for those of you who are more experienced at this, and ARE wanting the things that are apparently available in this aspect of the hobby, you will be pleased.

I can now see what you guys get out of it, and why you do it...because up until then, I just didn't understand how the fuck a $200 hand job made any sense. I am a bit more clear now.

Will I go back? Sigh....I could see how if you became a regular and developed a rapport this sort of thing could be a AWFUL lot of fun...and I could also see how it can be as addicting as some of you say it is.

No I am not prepared to swear I will never be back. Shit...now that I know what is available and now also know where I can get it...no, I cannot swear that there will never be a drunken, lonely, horny night during which I will not make the trip. While my frame of reference is VERY limited, I would say that Sarah does what she does well, and I recommend her for those of you who want that.

But it isn't what I wanted. I didn't have buyers remorse...but I was less satisfied than I had hoped to be...if that somehow makes sense.

Please note this is NOT a "bad review"...nothing "bad" took place at all. I had a quite good time.

Just not the time I was looking for.

Is Chang's website working yet??

Thanks.......I enjoyed the read. The whole thing.

An addiction can start very easily....however, a "drunken, lonely, horny night" is something I'm sure all of us want to avoid!

Everything except the drunken part....

Good review MLAM

Too bad it didn't work out for you with Changs, I noted in a previous thread that one of the other ladies there is only working three days a week now instead of everyday, so Shirley must be really busy handling the increased workload. I noticed the website has been down for a few weeks now but you can still access it through Google's cache. Just do a search on Google and click on cached at the bottom.

Thanks for the review MLAM. So often people come here to ask for advise/information, and then they disappear with no feedback or review.

I may have seen this lady a few years ago as the location mentioned in another thread rings a bell. Your description of location sounds familiar too.

MLAM did you check out Nikki? http://www.massageplanet.net.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2201189#post2201189

Its been awhile since I have been reading in the massage section. I realize people want to be discrete and so a code is often used. Anyone care to spell out in PM explicitly what is available with Sarah? Much appreciated.

can u pm me what did happen? i am new to this also. so its a good heads up to know what to expect right?

thanks

MLAM - you have nearly 4,000 posts - How did you not know what to expect?

Sarah has a shower at her place. I hope you asked to use it, its the first thing I always ask for.

I think it may have been a little different then he asked for. That was the variance from expectations.

From what I have read on sarah, she uses a finsih, which is not traditional amongst most MPA's, at least non at certain spas. And that was not what he was looking for, if I read correctly.

He always could have said NO to her finishing style, not that I would she is good at it.

If the drive to and from her place were not a total pain in the ass I would have repeated with her by now.

Saras massage is quite different then Shirley at Changs but I have to say that if you are looking for a beautiful next door girl type she is perfect. She is real, does not act phony and is a joy to be with. Perhaps there is a little shyness the first time so definitley the repeat visits get better and better . I have been seeing this girl for a long time and I love her. The best part of the visit is the innocent next door type is quite naughty behind closed doors

No AC and no shower? Are you sure she didn't have a shower in another bathroom? Unfortunately that would be a deal breaker for me.

She has a shower. Just ask. It is in the next room.

...perhaps because not being a previous MPA fan I never really concerned myself with the reviews?

Perhaps because the reviews are intentionally less than explicit?

Perhaps because since I had never had this experience before, I didn't know the secret code reviews are written in?

Does that answer your question, or do you wish to further insist that I simply MUST have expected something I never have experienced in this scenario before, is not mentioned ANYWHERE on this message board (by design), was not mentioned in her ad, and was not told was forthcoming?

And no, I didn't ask to use the shower because having one in my condo, I was freshly showered less than 20 minutes beforehand. If SHE had wanted me to use it, I am sure she would have pointed its existence out.

Anything else you have a question about?

...and so what is your point, exactly?

Can you not read?

Did you not see where I said I had no complaints??

I can read. My comment was about your lack of expectations from her. When I think about seeing someone new I try to find out what I can before I go. I try to reduce the risk of a poor experience. Mind you even with some well done research I have had some less than stellar sessions within the past week or two. The outcome shocked me - and not in a good way.

My only complaint is her location. Total pain to get to. With all the road work in the area it makes it even worse.

I had a lukewarm visit with Sarah as well which I've documented in a previous post.

She doesn't take charge, doesn't strike up a "break the ice" conversation and had virtually no sensuality when I visited her. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's had this experience with her. Her massage technique is good but there was very little teasing. However the finish is above average, she has skills there.

I found her plain looking, too shy, wasn't overly thrilled with the apartment so I won't repeat.

Hi, I can understand how someone could be a little mislead by the service I provide as I really dont hint at anything In my add, on the phone or in person, this is simply because of legality issues and I have to agree that I am not really downtown, but I dont really want to say midtown either. I have very few new client as I am usually busy with regulars, so I admittedly could work on my "new client skills". I also should have asked how long you would have liked, my wrists/arms were bothering me so I just assumed a 1/2hr, but the cost is $130 for that so I apologize as I didnt count your funds.

I felt bad when you came in and I realized that the room was warmish, as this could have been avoided, it wasnt even hot outside.

I should really start asking what type of massage is perfered (as in a firmer touch or more sensual), heck sometimes Im sure I could save myself some muscle work. However I will never discuss any sort of menu, so there will always have to be some element of surprise. And guys dont go PMing MLAM or or myself as too exacty what kind of treatment he got because YES I was a little more liberal than I might be with you so....Anyway. I really apreciate your review.

Over the years Ive changed my services a bit, I used to provide less for less, with some discussion on the type of service, I then provided less and more for varied rates with discussion, I know provide more service for more $ with no discussion of services provided, which can obviously lead to some surprise but I feel its the best way for me. If you visit and would like a little different service you can say so. Heck from what I ve noticed lately I problaby do provide a little more in my sessions that others for the price, most certainly at $190 for 1hr. (Yes I know you can still get more for less for all you massage bargain hunters), but in general MPA service you cannot.

I am glad that you did not have a bad time, as you were expecting a little different.

Oh MLAM, I just read your first post on the type of service that you were idealy looking for in an massage provider, It can be provided, now that you are a "safe" client for me I would have no problem with changing things up/ requests on techniqe are no problem, I can cater to such simple desires when I know what someone likes. Maybe Nikki2 would be someone else to try, but no matter who you see let them know that youd like a more sensual touch If thats what you want. If you are not going for a big upsell package, give the girl a tip of $20-40 before you start. But only do this if she is reputable.

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸 Today at 8:00 AM Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    ❤❣ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞💗 Sunday, ❣💋  Amy, 💖 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥 Sisi, 💋 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco 😘😘😘sexy girl for you good table shower 🚿 body scrub😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💫💐 Sunday, 💋 Lily... 💞average build, and ☺💖 Michelle💋 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  9. Withme_Spa:
    💕💫 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💋💘 Sunday, 💖💗 Kim, 💢💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service Angela, slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 💖 Nicole,💋💋 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment 💥 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  10. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: MIMI, NINA & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair. She knows how to treat you nice.
  11. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  12. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  13. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  14. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💢💕Sunday, ❣ Cici... 👄👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and ☺ Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❣ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 👄❤ Sunday, 🪀 💗Yoyo, 👄small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 🔴 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.+
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  22. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  24. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  25. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  28. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  29. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  32. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  36. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  41. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. Turnernator1:
    blair
  44. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  47. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
Back