Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Acupuncture Regulation

gina c

Reaction score
Dear All,
It seems that the regulation of acupuncture and herbal medicine is a bit of a hot topic at the moment, so I thought we ought to have a new discussion, since it really isn't anything to do with Five Element Acupuncture!

Below is a link to the Department of Health's draft regulations for State Regulation of the Acupuncture and Herbal medicine professions.

http://www.dh.gov.uk/Consultations/ClosedConsultations/ClosedConsultationsArticle/fs/en?CONTENT_ID=4083508&chk=9dE%2B/o

When this first came out I read it cover to cover and although at first, it seems fine, the devil is really in the detail.

These regulations have undergone many changes, and dozens of people are working really hard to get them into some sort of state that would be acceptable to the majority of acupuncturists and herbalists. It's a tricky job though, with dry-needlers having to come under the same set of rules as acupuncturists using a Chinese diagnosis, and acupuncturists and herblists all coming under the same regulations.

I think the lastest issue is that the powers-that-be are trying to make a common set of standards to which all acupuncturists must adhere. The danger with this, as I think one of you already mentined, is the possible dumbing down of acupuncture, as we move towards the lowest common denominator (dry-needlers) being the only standard which can apply across the board. We are in danger of being dragged down to the level of the dry-needlers, with nothing to distinguish between us and them.

(Not so different to the current situation then!)

Aragorn, I know you mentioned that the acupuncturists may end up shouldering the burden of the herbalists' regulation, but in fact, I think it may be that the herbalists are on a more successful track than the acupuncturists with regard to having a sensible set of regulatory guidelines to work to. Maybe acupuncturists ought to consider that herbalists (who work to a more traditional diagnosis) are better allies than doctors as they are also working to protect the traditional methods.

What are people feeling about this? How much does anyone know about it? What do the public know?

Bonny

Hi Bonny
Good to have you back!

First off I would take issue with you saying "being dragged down to the level of dry-needlers". With respect, this is a pretty derogatory way to refer to a large group of therapists who use needling techniques to bring about valuable pain relief to thousands of patients.

I have no understanding at all why dry-needling therapy is called acupuncture, or why the misnomer continues to be perpetuated. Dry-needling is, as far as I am aware, almost always used in conjunction with a primary therapy, and the combination can be very effective. A dry-needler is not an acupuncturist just because s/he uses acupuncture needles, any more than I could claim to be a GP just because I use a sphymomanomter. This essential distinction is wholly missing from the DoH proposal, and so the whole thing is a bit of a farce to me.

Let's give respect to what dry-needlers do, distinguish it as a therapy in its own right, preserve the traditions of acupuncture, and ultimately give the public the best possible information about what they are getting when they seek acupuncture treatment. Imagine the confusion if, when booking to see an osteopath, the public didn't know whether they were getting a member of the General Osteopathic Council or someone that's done a weekend course in back-rubbing! Why does acupuncture deserve any less?

As for herbalsits - why not just have their own General Council just as Osteopaths and Chiropractors do? - Well, because there just aren't enough of them to justify the administration costs. Better to "team up" with acupuncturists, using the common philosophy of the medicine as a reason, whilst in practice the regulation would be incomparable. I, as an acupuncturist, don't want to pay the costs of proving the safety and efficiacy of thousands of herbs to the MCA (Medicines Control Agency). It is wholly irrelevant to acupuncturists.

Best wishes
Aragorn

Dear Aragorn,

There are quite a few herbalists currently in practice in the UK if you take in all the different associations, also there are many TCM practitioners who currently do not belong to any association and then if we count the western herbalists, tibetan herbalists and practitioners of ayurveda then it adds up to quite a significant number. The reason that many herbalists do not want a seperate council is that most practitioners of Chinese Herbal Medicine are also acupuncturists and so do not want to have to be registered to more than one body.

Currently the subscription to the RCHM is considerably lower than the BAcC sub (approximately ยฃ500 per year) although the RCHM only has about one quarter of the BAcC membership, and the ATCM subscription is even lower.

With regard to safety and efficacy of herbal medicine and the MCA (Now renamed the MHRA), It is only safety and quality that needs to be shown and not efficacy and the safety and quality requirements need to be demonstrated by the herbal suppliers and not practitioners so it is the herbal suppliers who will need to bear the costs.

Best wishes, Tony

so what is the difference between dry needling (sounds horrible) and acupuncture as you are describing? are they wet needling?

Dear Tony
Thanks for the extra info on herbalists. I was under the impression that the costs of dealing with the MHRA would be borne by the new body.
As for herbalists wanting a joint council because many of them are acupuncturists - I understand that, but most of the members of the new body will be only acupuncturists. If there are cost implications of being joined with the herbalists, it makes no sense for the majority of the membership to pay the costs for the convenience of the few. The proposed regulations do not allow for dual membership anyway - hence the subcatagory of "TCM practitioners" for herbalsits who are also acupuncturists - a glorious misnomer implying that all practitioners of TCM are also herbalists!
Besides this, acupuncture as defined in the DoH document has nothing to do with herbal medicine. Why would they be combined, any more than the dentists and osteopaths would have a joint council?
I have yet to hear a convincing argument for having a body that lumps dry-needlers and tibetian herbalists into one administration.

Best wishes
Aragorn

Dear Rosie
When I use the term acupuncture, I am refering to the practice of oriental medicine predominatley using needles amongst other techniques to implement the treatment of an oriental medical diagnosis. I would point out that there is a wealth of diversity in this definition alone!

Dry-needlers are osteopaths, physiotherapists, nurses and GPs that use acupuncture needles as an adjunct to their primary treatment, using needles based on a diagnosis borne out of their own field of medicine, with no reference to oriental medicine.

At the moment, "dry-needling" is usually called "acupuncture", and a "dry-needler" may call themselves an "acupuncturists". If the public are not aware of the distinction, they may be referred to "acupuncture" (e.g. from a forum such as this, other websites, magazines and so on) but may not necessarily understand that there are different types, and that they are not at all the same!

The significance is that the strength of acupuncture (oriental medicine) is in the diagnosis - needles are merely one way to treat the patient based on that diagnosis. If you take away the oriental diagnosis, IMO you are no longer using acupuncture.

Why this matters to me? I so often hear the phrase "I tried acupuncture, and it didn't work." I then say, "Who did you see for acupuncture?" "Oh, it was my GP." To me this means they've never tried acupuncture! Yet they are under the impression it can't help them. What a shame! There must be so many people who believe they have "given acupuncture a go" and weren't helped, when, if treated with oriental acupuncture, they may be.

Dry-needlers do good work, but it is not acupuncture.

At the moment, as far as I know, the only way to guarantee getting an acupuncturist who is properly trained in oriental medicine is to find one who is a member of the British Acupuncture Council. Other groups exists, such as the British Medical Acupuncture Society, which sounds grand, but can be joined by a GP who has done a weekends training in needling! Somewhat different to the four years I trained in chinese medicine!

Best wishes
Aragorn

thanks for that, aragorn.

i totally understand what you are saying and can also see why you feel there is a distinction.

in other bodywork, it can be seen as a sort of snobbery <g>, and i am a great one for that! its a bit like people going to their beauty therapist, who has a beauty diploma, having a facial, wax and reflexology... i dont think reflexology can be taught completely as an add on to beauty... but the public dont know that <sigh>.

Hi, does anyone know if people that perform acupuncture have to have hepatitis a,b or c vaccinations? Or even TB vaccination?
Thanks.

Hi pdavis
We are not obliged to have any vaccinations (I'm certain there would be an outcry if we were!).
Professionally trained acupuncturists use a safe needling technique, where there is no danger to the practitioner or patient.

Why do you ask?

Aragorn

Hi and thanks. I asked because a pysio friend of mine did an acupuncture course a little while ago and the students needled each other. He said none of them were required to have any vaccinations. I thought this was strange.

Hi
Well there's no contact with body fluids, so no disease can be transmitted this way.
Acupuncture treatment is very safe.

Aragorn

Thank you. I often bleed when i have it, are they doing it wrong? If i bleed isn't there a slight chance of an exchange of fluids?

I am not an acupuncturist, but as far as I know you should not bleed when a needle is inserted. Unless the needle is inserted to deep or at the wrong angle or wrong place. What does our expert acupuncturist say?

Artemis

It's more when it is taken out, not inserted. Fairly often there's a small spot of blood, but even if a patient doesn't bleed, the needle is going in to soft tissue and must come into contact with body fluid, and there must be a risk of the acupuncturist accidently pricking him/herself with that needle. It's probably a tiny chance, but handling and inserting 100/200 needles a day, all day every day for 10/20 years, there's definatly a chance. And if a used needle isn't at risk of being contaminated then why dispose of them in a sharps box, they may as well be kept and used on the next patient.
This wasn't so much my question though, because it could be argued that a trained professional will not make a mistake, but my origonal point of unqualified students using needles on each other without being required to have vaccinations against hepatitis-b etc suprised me. Isn't it advisable that all acupuncturists have a vaccination?

Hi PD

My apologises - I think my post was misleading. Of course there is a risk of infection if an acupuncturist stuck a used needle into themselves after taking it out of a patient. The point I was trying to make was that, using a safe needling technique, there will not be any chance of that happening. We use sterile cotton wool as a barrier between the needle shaft and our skin. A used needle is immediately disposed of in a sharps bin. They are an infection hazard as things like Hep B can live outside the body for some considerable time. It's not easy to accidently stick an acupuncture needle into yourself! They are as thin as a hair.

When students are training, they are following careful instruction and being supervised. The procedure varies from college to college, but where I trained, we did not practice needling into each other until after a year of training - so there is a sense of responsibility here; we're not just talking about any old person off the street sticking needles in each other!

The idea of compulsory vaccinations is a real problem - there is a lot of dissent about the effectiveness of vaccination anyway which is way too big a topic to go into here. It's not as if we are conventional medical practitioners! Personally, I would prefer to treat the immunizable diseases with acupuncture should I catch them, rather than have a load of poison introduced into my bloodstream.

Regarding the bleeding - there are a few explanations:
Very occasionally a point will release a drop or two of blood when the needle is removed. There are instances when this is actually intended and required. Some practitioners use a "stronger" needle technique so this may happen more often.
Some patient's tend to bleed more than others regardless of the gentleness or depth of needling.
Some "dry-needlers" (practitioners of other therapies that use acupuncture needle techniques, e.g. physios, osteopaths, GPs etc) do not have the same kind of consideration toward needling as traditional acupuncturists. I have seen them needling very aggressively and deeply in a way that bears no relation to acupuncture. It is no wonder their patients bleed a lot more.
Whatever the reason though, the blood is immediately wiped away with cotton wool and disposed of in the clinical waste. There is no contact with the practitioner.
I do not have any statistics regarding body fluid hazard for traditional acupuncturists at hand, but I have never come across a case or know another practitioner that has.

HTH
Best wishes
Aragorn

Thanks,
I would say something as thin as a hair would be easier to stick into yourself by accident than something as thin as a broom handle. You explained it very well though thanks, and i can tell basically there are some good acupuncturists and some not so good. It seems the problem is it isn't regulated very well.
It seems the type of acupuncture i have had was what you are calling "dry needle". It was by a very popular and busy physiotheropy practice around here. The same needles and guides were used a few times, there was no cotton wool used and any tissue used to clean up the blood spots went into the normal trash. When not boing used the needles were balanced in their packaging on top of an ultrasound machine, but none of this is wrong in the eyes of the law?
Also from what i understand the course some of the people using needles lasted 2 weekends. Do you know if the patient getting needled has to be told how qualified the theropist is?
I believe that alot of these types of people get de-sensertised to what is actually happening. Needles are going into peoples flesh, this needs to be regulated and enforced better in my opinion.
I understand probably none of this is relavent to what you do and how you practice it, so please don't take it as a personal insult. In my opinion only these people should have to be vaccinated against Hepatitis-b, hopsital staff have to be so why not dry and wet needlers?

Hello,

The practionner does not have to legally tell you his qualifications, but nothing prevents you from asking!

Artemis

Hi PB
As you say, it's not regulated. Yet. Any one can set up an acupuncture clinic and start practicing without even a weekend's training! It is not a criminal offence to call yourself an acupuncturist if you are not trained, as it is to call yourself a doctor or an osteopath, for example.
The story of your acupuncture experience just sounds shocking to me. I think it is such a shame that this kind of thing is allowed to happen, but it won't be for much longer. The government regulation of acupuncture in some shape or form is just around the corner now. Whilst many of us have serious grievences about the proposed regulations, whatever is enforced will hopefully protect the public from unsafe needling techniques and unscrupulous practitioners.
In answer to your first point - I think the problem is not so much in the regulation, but in the information and knowledge of the public. If everyone that wanted acupuncture went through the professional body that governs us, there would be fewer instances like your own! Not easy to get that information out there, though they are trying hard. With regulation comes information, as the media jumps on it and suddenly everyone is being referred to acupuncture! I think this is all coming into effect in 2 years or so.

Best wishes
Aragorn

BTW - no offence taken by me! I wish more people had your concerns.

Thanks very much Aragorn. YOu have been very helpfull.
I would like to talk to some of the dry needlers to be honist. As i have thought more and read your replies I have become a little passionate about this subject, and it's not even a small part of my life really. I occasionally had acupuncture for a tight I.T band in my leg and to be fair it worked well. It would cause knee pain and after some treatments i was pain free when an hour before i found stairs very painfull to walk down/up.
I started thinking when i was talking to a theropist who seemed so matter of fact about needles, and mensioned the course. I am very suprised how low the minimum standards are. It's almost like the law will let anyone get on with it until they make a mistake and then they will take a look at what's going on in that indicidual case. Which seems very poor.
I would guess the insurance companies are governing acupuncure more than anyone else? I presume it's not legal to practice without insurance? And i would presume also that it's impossible to get insurance unless you have a qualification? What's a worry is what is deemd to be a qualification. I have looked at a few sites that offer an accupuncture course. None of them even advise any vaccinations.

Phil.

Dear all,

Just a few comments to add.

Even after regulation has taken place most acupuncturists will probably opt for not having vaccinations because of the low risk compared to the relatively unpleasant and sometimes dangerous side-effects that these vaccinations have. Hep B used to be compulsory in the NHS but now due to bad reactions and the risk of litigation from the employee about having invasive procedures forced on them (I think there have already been some court cases after adverse reaction) the situation now, i believe, is that it is voluntary.

It isn't illegal to practice acupuncture without insurance and people can obtain insurance with the most dubious of qualifications, whether a claim will be paid is an entirely different matter. Some Insurance companies have a habit of taking the premium and then looking into the qualifications only after a claim is made.

If you were concerned about your treatment (as I would be), there are a couple of things you can do. You can complain to the local environmental health department, most clinics need to be registered and be maintaining agreed levels of hygiene and safe practice.

You can also complain to the governing body, which for physios is the AACP, the problem with physios is that at the moment its not a protected title so unless you check first that they are chartered physios you could be seeing anyone.

Best wishes, Tony

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  4. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services ๐Ÿ’‹new white Ana๐Ÿ’‹
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  8. Maplewood69:
    One spa
  9. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  11. Lily Spa:
    b]โค๏ธ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  12. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spaโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธTable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘have 4 girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  13. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  16. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  17. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  18. ASPA:
    ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  21. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna๐Ÿ˜ is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  22. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  23. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet fun Ivy with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL PHUONG: A SMALL PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, AROUND 5' IN HEIGHT AND SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AT A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennfier working today โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  28. bumika.vashi:
    ((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. )) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to te
  29. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 7th , TUESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน LILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  30. Foxmulder:
    Mississauga
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž10am-2am๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Coming in tomorrow NEW First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa (PIC in Forum).
  32. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ905-470-8082
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  35. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  36. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39
  37. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  38. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  39. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  40. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  41. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜˜- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like ๐Ÿ˜˜Real picture
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  43. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  46. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  47. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back