Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If y'all are super scared of hookers working without a license then I think you need to open your eyes. How many girls at Studio 9 and Perla barely speak english. You think they have legal papers to even be in the country? I bet you my house they are in tourist visas.

Strippers in Toronto and Vaughan also need licenses. I am sure many have danced on my lap without one...The absurdity of this is mind blowing. For years before the city licensed UBER they were operating without a valid vehicle for hire license for the company and all their drivers. Arguably that was a hell of a lot less safe for customers but pretty much no one other than cab drivers cared. There were no independent police checks or vetting of any of their drivers. Airbnb has and continues to run afoul of bylaws and everyone still uses them

Anyway I agree the OP had it rough there. It's kind of a bad situation for both sides. Perhaps it could have been dealt with right away but ragging on all this shit about the licensing is sort of stupid to me. If you're super scared of STDs and think one medical check makes you feel safer then that's just ridiculous. I will bet anything theres tons of licensed girls with STDs just as many who aren't don't have STDs. Visiting hookers just isn't a good hobby for a germaphobe.

If y'all are super scared of hookers working without a license then I think you need to open your eyes. How many girls at Studio 9 and Perla barely speak english. You think they have legal papers to even be in the country? I bet you my house they are in tourist visas.

Strippers in Toronto and Vaughan also need licenses. I am sure many have danced on my lap without one...The absurdity of this is mind blowing. For years before the city licensed UBER they were operating without a valid vehicle for hire license for the company and all their drivers. Arguably that was a hell of a lot less safe for customers but pretty much no one other than cab drivers cared. There were no independent police checks or vetting of any of their drivers. Airbnb has and continues to run afoul of bylaws and everyone still uses them

Anyway I agree the OP had it rough there. It's kind of a bad situation for both sides. Perhaps it could have been dealt with right away but ragging on all this shit about the licensing is sort of stupid to me. If you're super scared of STDs and think one medical check makes you feel safer then that's just ridiculous. I will bet anything theres tons of licensed girls with STDs just as many who aren't don't have STDs. Visiting hookers just isn't a good hobby for a germaphobe.

You are not interrupted with your dick in an MPAs mouth in either an Uber or AirBnB.
The heightened scrutiny of bylaw walking in to an establishment where girls frequently work without a licence is probably whats freaking out most people.
An avoidable situation, is all

Girls working without licenses happens at every spa so this freak out makes no sense unless you're just going to avoid going to spas in general. I was a t sunshine awhile back when bylaw was doing their check and girl didn't have a license. They didn't even look or talk to me. They just knocked and girl when outside to deal with it. I eventually left with no refund or anything but it is sunshine so whatever. Everyone is acting like girls working in this industry without a license is some sort of phenomenon.

I've been going to this spa long enough to know most of the new girls aren't licenced when they join (with the exception of vets coming from other spas), but in fairness eventually do get it after being there for a while - they cant get away for it forever I assume. I'm sure the owner uses this to his advantage to attract talent and get girls in who may be on fence to come try it out.. see the $$, then go get your licence. All cool with me..

When you're a regular and see the same girls often, you hear stories and get a lot of inside information. I've learned to see if from both sides and there are pros and cons to this approach but the point I will say is this - as a spa do whatever you want run things the way you want I dont care (licence or no licence - I dont buy that girls who are licenced are safe, plenty of bbfs girls at seduction who I'm sure are licenced), but when something like this happens dont look the other way and shift the responsiblity onto the paying customer.

I was at ags few months ago and the girl I saw was trashed, appeared to have a bit too much coke before the session and was all over the place, a bad session to say the least.. I voiced my displeasure with the receptionist/part owner (vicky) while I was leaving and was compensated (didnt ask to be, was just sharing my feedback), but that's service! I dont care that you allow your staff to get fucked up in the back or operate without a licence, but if it affects the session in a negative way and you're willing to take responsibility a customer will never get mad. It was a one off because I've seen her before, but when you spend money it bothers you. Fact that they took ownership (arguably didnt even need to) I was satisfied and came back several times as a result.

Last edited:
I just want to address a few points which I do not feel do fairly portray this situation.

First of all, bylaw inspections are just a reality in all licensed establishments. Nobody likes them but short of writing a letter to your local city Councillor to change the bylaws or the enforcement policies will change that.

Secondly, we did everything in our power to really make this right with Essem. Our manager offered a $40 refund with an additional $50 credit on future visits for what amounted to half a session. When he asked to speak to me, I could tell he was upset and asked multiple times what else we could do to make up for his experience. Perhaps this somehow wasn't clear when we were talking but we do our best the offer great customer service to our clients to ensure they are satisfied. To suggest I basically offered nothing and told him to fuck off just isn't an accurate description of what had occurred. We know and appreciate this is not an inexpensive service and we always try to make things right with our clients, even if things like bylaw inspections are out of our control.

In any case, I have reached out to Essem in an attempt to further address the issue to his satisfaction. I can honestly say we have done everything in our power to this point to make it right. If anyone else has any issues or concerns please just feel free to PM me and I will look into the matter and hopefully resolve it.

Seduction Spa Management
You shouldโ€™ve give him his money back. This is why you are loosing your customers!!!!!

I only brought up the license issue because Seduction brought up the issue of bylaw inspections and how they're unavoidable, as if that is the root problem. A girl has her license, an inspection comes around, there's no problem. However if she doesn't have her license...well there's your problem.

I only brought up the license issue because Seduction brought up the issue of bylaw inspections and how they're unavoidable, as if that is the root problem. A girl has her license, an inspection comes around, there's no problem. However if she doesn't have her license...well there's your problem.

Agreed ..this whole episode could have been avoided by ensuring girls got her license before they start any shifts.

I have been in the same fiasco at Seduction with being in the room with my appointment and inspector shows up. Only to find out she does not have her license and then the mad scramble begins. We the client end up moved around to rooms session flow gets screwed up..shes flustered ..its a hurried session now and then theres a backup of appointments so we feel the repercussions of a poorly managed system.

In all due respect this blame should go to the fucking owners not the front receptionist/managers.Owners set the rules and managers just enforce those rules.

Owners are allowing these girls to work without a license. Then expect the receptionist to scramble and fix when inspectors show up.

@SeductionSpa this would never happen at your competitors. Also all this song and dance for a misley fucking $200 refund. Really ??

If you had just said..sorry heres your full refund and a $50 credit for next time you would have been applauded on how you handled it but. Now your being trashed and will lose thousands and possiblly have clients second guess coming there.

Gve your receptionist empowerment to fix problems like this on the fly.. nothing I fucking hate like when "they have to call the owners" WTF ??!! Give them the power to do what needs to been to fix immediately. We don't have time to wait around and then re explain what happened..

Its Owners lack of delegation and micro managing thay makes all business Fail and people leave.

How to fix : @SeductionSpa
-Girls cannot work without license period.
-Empower your receptionist to fix problems and refund money if needed.
You give them a monthly refund limit they can use at there discretion. No approval needed. You as the Owner review at the end of the month to ensure it's being used appropriately..

Finally ..
The girls you employee may be young in mind and body but "Us" clients are not..dont treat us like we are young teenage boys with our first hardon with our first girlfriend. trying to outsmart or smooth over a problems will lead to it being amplified. Be upfront and do what's needed in the moment. Now you wished you just paid Essam back his misley 200 .
Looks like Alicia is still on schedule.. assume shes all licensed now?

Forgot..
My consulting rate is also by the hour..my invoice is in the mail.

Last edited:
Funny how Seduction owner has gone into hiding and hasnโ€™t responded to any of the Licensing issues brought up here!!

Great customer service

Funny how Seduction owner has gone into hiding and hasnโ€™t responded to any of the Licensing issues brought up here!!

Great customer service

I find it pretty pointless but I will respond one last time and that will be it. The reason I stop responding is because every time there appears to be an opportunity to bash us there's the same few that come out of the woodwork to just keep it going despite the original substance of the issue already being dealt with. I have me theories of what the reason and agenda for this is but I will keep that to myself.

Not to toot my own horn, but out of pretty much every massage organization we have been the fastest growing over the 3-4 years. We started with a very small 3 room spa a few years ago and very possibly in a few years could expand to maybe 3 medium to large locations. This didn't happen because we provide poor customer service or don't care to address our customer complaints. As far as I am aware, we are the only spa that monitors and responds to issues across all major forums. Perhaps the reason many give us such a hard time is actually because everyone knows we listen.

As for all your supposed concerns regarding the way we manage our internal operations, I do not believe that is anyone's concern here. And I most definitely won't be debating it over a public forum. I can assure you that most of what we do falls well inside the industry norms despite what you may believe. We are always open to constructive feedback and do what we can to improve. But at the end of the day we will decide how we run our business and you are more than welcome to take your business elsewhere - supposedly where it is so much better.

The managers are empowered to make decisions and they felt the resolution provided was fair. And to be honest, I still believe it was fair. We have just now gone above and beyond to satisfy a loyal client. Essems comparison to AGS where he experienced a drunk, drugged out and dysfunctional attendant does not compare to a what seemed to be a good session that was interrupted by a bylaw inspection halfway through. One instance is something within our control to prevent and the other is not. Anyway, I will not get into some drawn out philosophical debate on what seems to be fair compensation for every possible scenario. Every member can read and decide for themselves if they feel we care and address their concerns. For the few that just bring negativity to find criticisms in everything we do, they are free to keep doing so. I can see through the BS and I am sure everyone else can to.

And what can I say, the haters gonna hate. I am not going to waste anymore time arguing pointlessly. Anyone is free to PM me any legitimate issues or concerns they have and as always we we will continue to ensure all of our real clients have the experience they deserve.

Seduction Spa

Last edited:
youโ€™re complaining that a place isnโ€™t run legitimately but yet you want them to honour you as a costumer and refund you your money even though the girl had your bare dick in her mouth for at least 10
Minutes lol? You make it sound like you went into a reputable store like the apple store and got fleeced on a product. You shoulda had your clothes on and on your way after 10 minutes. Thatโ€™s your own fault why you thought you should wait 3 hours and than try and bargain a girl and the house down to sucking your cock for free just cause you waited it out. Had you cut after 10-15 minutes ok Iโ€™d agree maybe you should get a free door fee for next time, but you talk about dignity and this and that yet you waited 3 hours just to finish getting your hammer sucked and on top you wanted it for free lol. Poor girl doesnโ€™t even know you, sheโ€™s gotta start sucking your dick and risk her health and than just cause you didnโ€™t nut sheโ€™s gotta give you your money back. I donโ€™t know, just the use of the word dignity is bothering me in this situation lol I canโ€™t explain it.

I read this thread and this was pretty much my reaction. Sex Work and Refund don't usually go together. No girl should have to suck a cock for free and waiting 3 hours to bargain for it is pretty funny too. If this was an agency or holistic I would be surprised if you got a dime back.

I find it pretty pointless but I will respond one last time and that will be it. The reason I stop responding is because every time there appears to be an opportunity to bash us there's the same few that come out of the woodwork to just keep it going despite the original substance of the issue already being dealt with. I have me theories of what the reason and agenda for this is but I will keep that to myself.

Not to toot my own horn, but out of pretty much every massage organization we have been the fastest growing over the 3-4 years. We started with a very small 3 room spa a few years ago and very possibly in a few years could expand to maybe 3 medium to large locations. This didn't happen because we provide poor customer service or don't care to address our customer complaints. As far as I am aware, we are the only spa that monitors and responds to issues across all major forums. Perhaps the reason many give us such a hard time is actually because everyone knows we listen.

As for all your supposed concerns regarding the way we manage our internal operations, I do not believe that is anyone's concern here. And I most definitely won't be debating it over a public forum. I can assure you that most of what we do falls well inside the industry norms despite what you may believe. And pretty soon using the logic many of you have demonstrated here, you will be asking for us to release our tax returns too. We are always open to constructive feedback and do what we can to improve. But at the end of the day we will decide how we run our business and you are more than welcome to take your business elsewhere - supposedly where it is so much better.

The managers are empowered to make decisions and they felt the resolution provided was fair. And to be honest, I still believe it was fair. We have just now gone above and beyond to satisfy a loyal client. Essems comparison to AGS where he experienced a drunk, drugged out and dysfunctional attendant does not compare to a what seemed to be a good session that was interrupted by a bylaw inspection halfway through. One instance is something within our control to prevent and the other is not. Anyway, I will not get into some drawn out philosophical debate on what seems to be fair compensation for every possible scenario. Every member can read and decide for themselves if they feel we care and address their concerns. For the few that just bring negativity to find criticisms in everything we do, they are free to keep doing so. I can see through the BS and I am sure everyone else can to.

And what can I say, the haters gonna hate. I am not going to waste anymore time arguing pointlessly. Anyone is free to PM me any legitimate issues or concerns they have and as always we we will continue to ensure all of our real clients have the experience they deserve.

Seduction Spa

As for all your supposed concerns regarding the way we manage our internal operations, I do not believe that is anyone's concern here. And I most definitely won't be debating it over a public forum. I can assure you that most of what we do falls well inside the industry norms despite what you may believe. And pretty soon using the logic many of you have demonstrated here, you will be asking for us to release our tax returns too. We are always open to constructive feedback and do what we can to improve. But at the end of the day we will decide how we run our business and you are more than welcome to take your business elsewhere - supposedly where it is so much better.

Seduction Spa
I want to set the record straight on a few things and provide some clarity and context to how I am feeling because this has garnished a lot of attention.

First, I've been to many spas as you can see from my reviews and seduction always had me coming back because they have some of the best girls in the industry (which I still maintain), but I've noticed as the spa has grown and roster size increased, the number of "bad experinces" has increased as well and once a month I find myself scratching my head regretting my visit for one reason or another (which never used to be the case). As a customer although you have way more options, finding a good experince has gotten more difficult (quality vs quantity has begun to shift a tad to much for my liking) - just honest feedback.

Secondly, the licence issue is stupid/irrelevant, shouldnt be something that deters anyone from visiting the spa or discussed in the manner it's been discussed on this forum.. only reason I highlighted it was to stress the fact there should some measures put in place to salvage the customer experince when shit hits the fan (which I understand is out of the spas control, but I still strongly believe they should take responsibility for). If this was a small run down spa I would understand the "it can happen at any spa" response, but seduction is competing to be the best (according to your own account), so expectations will be higher and deservedly so. The way in which you handle situations with your regulars who regularly post here and share their feedback is what will help you grow faster and get closer to thr top.. Just my .2 cents

Lastly, I will state publically the owner DID pm me to provide fair compensation for my experince (just wish it wasnt after I came here to air the dirty laundry, but none the less credit is due where credit is due).

Bottom line: sure I'm upset, feel embarrassed and feel the spa could have done a better job in my situation, but in this instance I have to side with the owner - some of the negativity and criticism is unwarranted and unfair and I sometimes get tired of people who rarely go into the spa but sit behind their monitors and spread negativity without any valid specifics or facts.

Let me set the record straight - I've had several issues and bad experinces over the past year at seduction (I cant ignore them, they havent been isolated and keep happening). On the flip side, I've had some of my best experinces and met some of the best mpas at seduction as well during that same time period. Its a trade off, which is subjective. Every spa is better at some things than others, so it will always be a debate and just come down to personal preference.

Seduction for me has always been the best of both worlds - in my opinion, allure is where you go for the hottest mpas and then premier spas is where you go if you're feeling more liberal and want a little extra. Problem for me was allure always kept me wanting a little more and premier you have to book a day in advance for the good girls, walkins almost always were a let down. Seduction was a perfect compromise, best of both worlds.

I am still undecided about where I will go heading foward due to the recent issues I've experienced however, I would appreciate if you guys share your opinions and helpful suggestions, let's cut out the unwarranted hate and stick to factual credible information (theres a difference between sharing a bad experince and just hating).

As always .. you will hear it as it is from good or bad, candid as can be. Some like it, some will hate but to quote the owner "people see through the bs" so let's keep it real gentlemen.

Last edited:
some of these posts are too long to read... Can you clarify, did you get a full refund/credit or no?

I don't think they should take the money from the girl, but rather pay out of pocket whatever the client paid, back to him. Its a simple business decision, you give the guy the money back and apologize - he comes back 10 more times and spends way more than you refunded. But if you turn into this depressing battle of wills over the refund, then he is probably not coming back. Are you going to continue giving them business Essem?

some of these posts are too long to read... Can you clarify, did you get a full refund/credit or no?

I don't think they should take the money from the girl, but rather pay out of pocket whatever the client paid, back to him. Its a simple business decision, you give the guy the money back and apologize - he comes back 10 more times and spends way more than you refunded. But if you turn into this depressing battle of wills over the refund, then he is probably not coming back. Are you going to continue giving them business Essem?

It is very long but he did answer that question:

"Lastly, I will state publically the owner DID pm me to provide fair compensation for my experince "

Yes, owner did privately issue me a credit which was to my satisfaction.

In regards to me going back - I'm taking a break to consider my options and decide where I should spend my hard earned dollars going foward, which will involve me being very selective with who I see at seduction (if and when I get over the embarrassment to walk back in there) and try other spas alot more often now - so keep watching my posts and let's see where this takes us.

I've been to two different spas in the past few days - will be posting my reviews tonight to let you guys know how those sessions went.

It is very long but he did answer that question:

"Lastly, I will state publically the owner DID pm me to provide fair compensation for my experince "
Yup, all it took was ; arguing with the receptionist for half an hour, then demanding to see the manager, arguing with him, (while other girls in the spa hearing all this) then coming on this site and sharing his experience, and arguing some more. All this for a known regular customer. Imagine being a walk in unknown 'customer'
I'm betting he got a credit for a future visit, which puts more money in the owners pocket anyway.
You decide if its worth it

Booked Alicia the other day after hearing the good reviews.. I could tell she was inexperienced/new, but that didn't bother me. The session started off well, was one of the better GFE's I've had in a while..

Half way through the session someone knocks on the door. She tells me she'll be back in 5 minutes (routine law enforcement spot check).. so I wait 5 minutes, which turns into 15, 30, then 45mins .. confused I get dressed leave the room and ask what's going on.. I get advised she doesnt have a licence and is talking to police, might be a while so cant finish the session. Manager tells me to wait in the room while she takes a look at what she can do, disappears for another 30 minutes (I've now been at the spa 1 hour 30 mins), frustrated I go to the front ask again what was going on and get told you can leave (she had forgot I was even in the room).. after arguing another 25 minutes (now 2 hours at the spa), the manager agrees to waive the 40$ door fee, keep my other $100 and basically tells me to fuck off.. Alicia had told her manager that because she started giving me a blowjob, she was owed full compensation and the despite me only receiving 15 mins without a finish (after paying for a full 30 min session) they fulfilled their end of the bargain. I've been a regular for years, come in 1-2 times a week and could not believe the lack of respect so ask for the owner. He tells me "the cops are gone now she could continue". I'm confused but think ok let's finish, wait ANOTHER 25 mins (now almost 2 and half hours at the spa), only to have Alicia come in and tell me she now has another appointment I have to leave. No refund, remorse or sympathy whatsoever. To make it worse, she kept reminding me she sucked my dick and tried to act like the session was basically done before the cops showed up (despite us only being 10-15 mins in without a finish), so I shouldn't be upset and it was somehow not an issue. Then i catch her lying when she tells me shes not allowed to work for the rest of the shift because of the police fine, despite telling me a few mins prior her manager was making her tell me to leave because she had another appointment coming and was already late .. just goes to show its money over principle for these girls and spas.

It's a shame, but Seduction has lost one of it's most loyal customers! I wouldnt be mad if it was a one off, but over the years this place has gotten progressively worse. Too many of us are being taken advantage of, ripped off or provided poor services while we continue to shell out hard earned dollars to this establishment and just look the other way.

For those who follow my posts on terb, mp, or the people I've recommended specific girls at this spa to through private message over the years, stay tuned.. I have always shared my good experinces and been a loyal an advocate, I'm going to now begin sharing more of the ugly side of this spa, my secrets and not so great experinces so that you the paying customer have credible and valuable information to make smarter choices on how you spend your money!

#boycottseduction #illrecommendbetter
Thanks for sharing your good experiences. I get why you don't want to share bad experiences, but those are helpful too. I think its important to give an honest review good or bad, just be fair and let the reader decide for themselves.

Not to toot my own horn, but out of pretty much every massage organization we have been the fastest growing over the 3-4 years. We started with a very small 3 room spa a few years ago and very possibly in a few years could expand to maybe 3 medium to large locations.
Yes you guys did expand. But its mainly because you hire any young bitch thats willing to work there then let them work without a license. Your spas are full of young coked up hoes that will do almost anything to get money for their next 8 ball. LOL it has gotten so bad that you have bitches fiending for coke at the start of their morning shift. You guys also actively encouraged bbfs. Steph has straight up asked girls during their interviews if they will do bbfs with clients. No wonder your spa was rampant for bbfs until I started outing those sluts. And it still went on until Lexi and Harley caught STDs and infected some of your clients LMAO... some poor niggas had explain to their wives why it burns when they pee. An abundance of young hotties who do bbfs is why you expanded so quick. But hey, Iโ€™m not complaining... you provide me with the services I seek. Thats why I keep dropping dollars at your spas. Keep hiring hot sluts then keep them coked up. Keep up the good work bruh

I've been negative enough on this forum so I'll hold back this time
Yes you guys did expand. But its mainly because you hire any young bitch thats willing to work there then let them work without a license. Your spas are full of young coked up hoes that will do almost anything to get money for their next 8 ball. LOL it has gotten so bad that you have bitches fiending for coke at the start of their morning shift. You guys also actively encouraged bbfs. Steph has straight up asked girls during their interviews if they will do bbfs with clients. No wonder your spa was rampant for bbfs until I started outing those sluts. And it still went on until Lexi and Harley caught STDs and infected some of your clients LMAO... some poor niggas had explain to their wives why it burns when they pee. An abundance of young hotties who do bbfs is why you expanded so quick. But hey, Iโ€™m not complaining... you provide me with the services I seek. Thats why I keep dropping dollars at your spas. Keep hiring hot sluts then keep them coked up. Keep up the good work bruh
I've been negative enough on this forum so I'll hold back this time... Though you probably gave me enough ammunition to go off for days with that post lol real talk

Common concern seems to be STDs/cleanliness for most of you, but you still want a wild liberal service/experience from the girl - do you see the problem?? Lol ..Most of you will never be happy so let me give you a quick solution (or the closest you're going to get to one at seduction) - ELSA! Pushes the limit, but is firm with her boundries (dont buy some of the attention seekers on here who claim to have done it all with virtually everyone they see). Not everyones cup of tea I get it, but you can get your fix and not worry about the previous guys tongue that might have been shoved down her throat, a load previously been dropped in her mouth or face and no worry about bbfs. None are completely clean, but in my opinion shes your best bet considering your guys' dilemma.

Just gave you a recommendation seduction!

Last edited:
In my experience Seduction Spas owner (who used to own Vaughen Spa) was more then fair when I had an issue with services. Back then at Vaughan Spa he gaiven the door fee off my next visit a couple of times when there was an issue.

That is far more then I expected from a Spa owner honestly. I'm realistic enough to know not to expect more then that.

As for the liciencing issue I don't blame him or the girls for saying fuck that shit. Those liciences against them in custody battles, and they can lead to future main stream employers finding out they were sex workers leading to them getting fired or having problems getting jobs in the first place.

Plus being flexible about liciences helps attract a bigger range of hot chicks, its a competitive industry and attracting top talent is key to surviving. They around surrounded by Asian spas. Mr. Seduction does what he has to do to say in business.

What happened to Essem was a bad situation, but its because of poorly thought out bylaws that hurt the women their supposed to protect.

I suggest just taking Mr. Seduction up on his offer and move on.

Booked Alicia the other day after hearing the good reviews.. I could tell she was inexperienced/new, but that didn't bother me. The session started off well, was one of the better GFE's I've had in a while..

Half way through the session someone knocks on the door. She tells me she'll be back in 5 minutes (routine law enforcement spot check).. so I wait 5 minutes, which turns into 15, 30, then 45mins .. confused I get dressed leave the room and ask what's going on.. I get advised she doesnt have a licence and is talking to police, might be a while so cant finish the session. Manager tells me to wait in the room while she takes a look at what she can do, disappears for another 30 minutes (I've now been at the spa 1 hour 30 mins), frustrated I go to the front ask again what was going on and get told you can leave (she had forgot I was even in the room).. after arguing another 25 minutes (now 2 hours at the spa), the manager agrees to waive the 40$ door fee, keep my other $100 and basically tells me to fuck off.. Alicia had told her manager that because she started giving me a blowjob, she was owed full compensation and the despite me only receiving 15 mins without a finish (after paying for a full 30 min session) they fulfilled their end of the bargain. I've been a regular for years, come in 1-2 times a week and could not believe the lack of respect so ask for the owner. He tells me "the cops are gone now she could continue". I'm confused but think ok let's finish, wait ANOTHER 25 mins (now almost 2 and half hours at the spa), only to have Alicia come in and tell me she now has another appointment I have to leave. No refund, remorse or sympathy whatsoever. To make it worse, she kept reminding me she sucked my dick and tried to act like the session was basically done before the cops showed up (despite us only being 10-15 mins in without a finish), so I shouldn't be upset and it was somehow not an issue. Then i catch her lying when she tells me shes not allowed to work for the rest of the shift because of the police fine, despite telling me a few mins prior her manager was making her tell me to leave because she had another appointment coming and was already late .. just goes to show its money over principle for these girls and spas.

It's a shame, but Seduction has lost one of it's most loyal customers! I wouldnt be mad if it was a one off, but over the years this place has gotten progressively worse. Too many of us are being taken advantage of, ripped off or provided poor services while we continue to shell out hard earned dollars to this establishment and just look the other way.

For those who follow my posts on terb, mp, or the people I've recommended specific girls at this spa to through private message over the years, stay tuned.. I have always shared my good experinces and been a loyal an advocate, I'm going to now begin sharing more of the ugly side of this spa, my secrets and not so great experinces so that you the paying customer have credible and valuable information to make smarter choices on how you spend your money!

#boycottseduction #illrecommendbetter
Stuff like that really burns with me.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  3. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  4. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  6. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  7. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  8. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  9. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  11. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  12. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  18. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  21. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  22. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  23. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  25. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  27. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  29. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham โœฐ
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 4 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  34. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ PINK FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ XIN CHร€O QUร KHรCH
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day three girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  38. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
  41. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure.
  42. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, onโ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  43. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  44. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  47. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  49. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back