Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alteza Massage 2017 Rosemont (514) 374-4040 www.massagealteza.ca

*** SHILL Post. More info here. M7 ***

i' ve heard the same thing as you guys....probably coming soon lea and nadia will have a new concept together..... i am trying to find news on this:rolleyes:

I don't know about Lea or Kim, but I've been informed (from good source) that Nadia is working on an Indy project.

You can pm me if you want me to keep you posted for more detail.

H-M

No,

It could be her sister:rolleyes: , but defenitely not her!
just my two cents.

g.

hello guys went to altez this after noon and met with emily, just wanted to let you know that i had a great experience, what a great lady she is. we had fun and the hour passed very quickly.

not the best looking girl i had at that place but her pesonality makes it up..
dont get me wrong she has a nice body but she has a tatoo i dont like very much...

over all experience 7.5 because i could here what was going on in the other rooms and i dont like that.

but give emily a shot, treat her right and she will give it back to you.

regular massage with happy ending, no more options available.

have a great day eforum.xxxites!

I think I am getting addicted to Candy. I just keep thinking about her when I am not with her. I have stopped seeing other SPs in Montreal.

WBB

Does anybody knows where Kim is now working?

Thanks

That place will rock! I've been with Kim/Lea on the south shore (she's awesome) but never with Nadia. I just gotta have LN..she's so adorable.

What a selection! They'll do well for sure. And if they offer extras I'll go broke in no time.

Tried jennifer las week services was great but her cigarette breath was a big turn off. Body wise her tits are great but she could lose a few lbs next ill try candy

Last May, there was a girl named Lorea who did a short passage to Alteza

Does anybody knows where she is working now?

Regards

I still had a bad taste in my mouth, figuratively speaking, from the hellish massage I got at Alla Massage, so I needed something to clear my palate. I figured, what's better than Candy to re-sweeten the senses?

She's still at Alteza, still sweet and chatty, and still f*ing sexy. What can I possibly say that hasn't been said about her? How about, she has wonderful, doe-like brown eyes?

http://www.massagealteza.ca/hostesses/mya.html

OK boys. Bit of a bizarre session with Mya.
Keep in mind that I can't recall the last time I went to an MP, so perhaps my manners are off......which may explain the final results.
Also, I am very well aware that I am not like most guys out there. Although I am highly respectful, I do focus on little details, little demands that fuel my kinky ways. And most women in the 'normal' world would not be into it. keeping that in mind, please read the following:

Fell in love with Mya's pix on Alteza's website. Neither of the boards had anything of note to say about her, so I decided to TOFTT. Called the receptionist who told me $60 for 1 hour jacuzzi, and $40-80 for all the extras. I told her that I wasn't interested in a massage and that I would be interested in her legs, feet, caressing, etc...with russian, HJ and FJ. She said not a problem.

I get there, and the receptionist says that the jacuzzi room is no longer available, hence I must opt for the $50 regular room, which was no biggie for me. The receptionist was very nice. I then took a quick shower (the receptionist insisted), even though I had just showered thoroughly at home 20 minutes earlier.

10 minutes later, Mya walked in, and sure enough she is drop dead. I had placed a nice nurse's uniform with white stockings on the massage table. She noticed it right away and began to smile and chuckle. It put her in a good mood instantly. I told her i'm into that sort of thing and if it would be a problem. She said it's $20 more to wear it (hence $100 total).

?????

A bit floored, I said I would be glad to pay her whatever I had left in my wallet, which was the $10 that did not go towards the jacuzzi room. I also had a loonie LOL She said ok she'll take the $90 & make the exception this time. I told her cool, but I had been told by her receptionist that her extras run up to a maximum of $80?!?!
She replied claiming that extras can go more than that....and that the receptionist doesn't know about these things................

OK, I gave her the benefit of the doubt!

I asked her if it was ok if I spent the hour caressing her, russianing her, getting HJ and FJ, and just a little bit of thai/rubbing her body on mine. She said fine. Up until now she was all smiles. She then seductively put on her nurse's outfit with the stockings in a very hot way for me, which was nice. I thought to myself that this girl will be fun and open-minded after all.

Boy was I wrong...

Once her uniform was on, I asked her to come over and join me on the semi-sofa and to sit on my lap (I was dying for her to sit on my lap and HJ me gently while I nibbled on her melons). She declined. She said massage table only.
OK??????

Trying to keep the mood playful and fun, I then said that I was a sick patient and needed to be taken care of. She replied by saying that role-playing is an extra $20
OK???????

What kept me there was her hot face and booming body... I was already in full throttle. At this point, I was proceeding with caution. She still had no clue that I was already beginning to be disappointed inside. I was playing along and being chirpy and fun and respectful, to avoid ruining the session.

So, I got on the table and she began to caress me and my rod instantaneously, rubbing her massive melons all over my body. While standing perpendicular to me, she would bend over and give me russian which was tremendously good, especially with her tits all nice n lubed up (C cups). She looked crazy cute in her nurse's hat. And that smile....

I was caressing her butt and breasts. I mentioned to her to tell me IF THERE WAS ANYTHING SHE DIDN'T LIKE THAT I WAS DOING. The whole time I was gently caressing her body and she would smile at me and lick my ears, to which I started giggling cuz it was ticklish. She began laughing and thought it was cute, and kept doing it more in order to further tickle me...

After a while of doing a nice Thai rubdown in a 69 position (I was only allowed to look and not touch the Y), with a reverse Russian (very impressive), and boring HJ, I asked her to step down and sit on the sofa which was right next to the bed. I stood in front of her to continue the Russian (which would have been heaven from that angle and much easier for her back), but she quickly said NO don't cum like this. I told her I wasn't even close to finishing and that I simply wanted to enjoy the view of her gorgeous face. So instead she HJ'd me which was nice and raunchy for about 5 seconds. I then asked her to lean back and be super-comfortable on the sofa, while I caressed her feet, to which she let me. I then positioned her feet in such a way to begin a gorgeous nylon footjob, which was glorious. But in only lasted about 30 seconds, afterwhich she stopped me and directed me back on the bed.

OK..she is definitely not really open-minded, and seems very uncomfortable at this point. I didn't want to argue so I kept my mouth shut and lied back down on the table, and she continued her HJ and Russian.

With about 20 minutes left in the hour, and hard as a rock, I asked her to remove her nylons (her nurse's outfit had already been removed). I then asked her to position herself in front of me on the massage table for what I had been waiting for: a lubed up footjob.
She said it's a $10 extra (she knew I had nothing left). Bitch! I pleaded kindly one time to her and she declined. At this point, my rocket deflated to monk size almost instantaneously, and I lay motionless on the table for a good 5 minutes, as she tried to revitalize my johnson with her weak HJ and her massive tits, to no avail. She didn't say a word. I was irrevocably annoyed by her constant antagonism, yet I didn't want to blow this $140 and not release. Apparently she was annoyed by my super-dominant ways (which came out later on).

So after 5 minutes, I got myself together, and I pulled her in and she gave me a (fake) intimate HJ, and I finally finished in russian/hj with me lying and her standing. She juiced me for about 30 seconds, but stopped in the middle of my girations, about to leave me hanging, when I asked her (with my eyes closed shut in passion), to stay with me and just squeeze it.

She didn't....

Then, as I was still girating, the floodgates opened and she began bitching at me in a calm manner about how this type of service is not what she usually gives. The client normally is not dominant, and has to lie down and she's supposed to do her thing and at the end she releases the client. I replied by asking her why didn't she warn me at the onset, when I TOLD HER EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED, and SHE HAD AGREED.
To which she had nothing to say.....
Being reasonable, she said well for this time it's ok, but next time, I must expect to pay way more, blah, blah, blah...

I was just staring at the ceiling stunned....hoping she would just shut the fuck up. her timing was off. She knows nothing about orgasm. Talk about ruining my physical and mental explosion.

While she was in the shower, I placed the $90 on the massage table and told her it was all there. She took the $ and walked near the shower and counter with all the towels and turned her back to me and started counting. My gut-feeling rang off immediately......

And sure enough...................."this is not $90!" she said. I looked at the stack and there was a 5 bill instead of a 20. I had counted before walking into the MP, and I had counted again moments before giving it to her.

Did I miss-count two times in a row (once in my car and once in the MP)???, or was I had? Perhaps it was the dim-light in my car and inside the MP. In any case, I gave her the benefit of the doubt, and just knew that this night was cursed...

I apologized and said that my bank machine was near by, and that I would return in 5 minutes. She said you must leave something behind. I certainly was not going to leave her my ID, so I left her my house keys.

I got the $ and came back right away, and instead of giving her the $15 that I owed, I gave $30, to cover for the $15 plus that original $10 discount she went out of her way to give me...

Now all dressed in her normal clothes, she was all smiles and super warm with me in front of her receptionist, wanting to even kiss me goodbye, which I didn't.

I only HIGHLY recommend her to you submissive dudes and guys that don't mind laying back and not saying a word...Then you will truly enjoy her. But for me, sorry.
Again, I know I can be out of the norm, but atleast with regular SP's they are cool with it and embrace my nylonery and see my slightly demanding ways as 'fun' and different. Perhaps Mya is still too young and innocent to these types of games. Perhaps her notion of this world is that of a linear straight line where every man has the same expectations, and no man deviates from it... and when they do, like me, her shit hits the fan!
Enjoy her, but don't push her. Stick to the basics and you'll be good...

$50 (1 hr entrance fee)+ $105 (her extras) = $155

REPEAT: HELL NO!!!

FACE: 9/10
BODY: 10/10 (great tits, nice skin tone)
SERVICE: 7/10 (HJ was average, Russian was excellent, footjob was very short)
ATTITUDE: 5/10 (it's really too bad, this girl could be a star if her outlook was better. She wanted to charge me for every little detail; and then had the nerve to give me a motherly lecture at the end)
OVERALL: 5/10

NB: can't comment on her massage technique because that's not what I wanted, and she knew that off the bat.

Well said....

Like I said, for you 'normal' massage johns, I think she can make you happy. But don't ask for anything out of the norm until, like you say, later on when she becomes comfortable..

My motto is: fuck comfort, she's not my girlfriend. Why should I pay over time so she can get comfortable, breaking her in like a girlfriend type shit.
If she can't handle basic requests like putting on a uniform or doing a footjob on a first visit, she should get ghost. I guess that's why I am probably not ready to become a MP guy, and remain SP.

Nylon, you guys are "out of the regular paths" and THE LADY should adapt to you if she want to work in the business? I don't think so...

Nylon, what's below isn't directed specifically at you but, if the hat fits...

Maybe you guys should first tell her exactly what you are into and what are your expectations BEFORE the session start, before ANY money is exchanged, right in the lobby, and then let her decide if she want to take the job or not? No sugar coating, no half truth, no hidden agenda simply because she's cute and you want her to say yes, bluntly tell her immediately BEFORE the session start that you guys have specific ways and that you like to lead. If she takes the "in your face" attitude without flinching, then the session should go smooth. If not, you guys should skip, not expect the girl to adapt to your pleasure.

"Metoo", I fully agree with you. I did take the time and clearly tell Mya what I wanted at the onset. You'll see that, if you read my review (sorry, I know I write long ass reviews........i'll try and shorten details next time around)

I do that with every lady that I take time with..

This has happened to me before with a girl from Abandon. I was very sure I gave her all 20's and all of a sudden there was a 5 in there after she had the money in her hand.

From that point on, I count the money in front of the girl before I hand it to her. It's a bit tacky but prevents her from cheating me. The exception is if I already know her.

Shoutbox
  1. ASPA:
    🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded
  2. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  3. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💫💋Tuesday, ❣💋 Holly,💫💞 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and Amy, 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    💖💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞💫💥 Tuesday, 🥰💋 Mimi, 💞💋medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💥💋Sisi,💯 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  5. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💯💞💫💥 Tuesday, ❣💫 Mia, 💞💋petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣💞 Susan,💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 😘💋 Lily, 💞beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Tuesday,💋💞 Judy, 💗medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💯💞 Tuesday, 🥰💋 Sophia,💞 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty . and ❤ milf Mary ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  11. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet fun Ivy with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL PHUONG: A SMALL PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, AROUND 5' IN HEIGHT AND SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AT A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennfier working today ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  16. bumika.vashi:
    ((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. )) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to te
  17. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 7th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & LILIAN & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  18. Foxmulder:
    Mississauga
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞10am-2am🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Coming in tomorrow NEW First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa (PIC in Forum).
  20. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️905-470-8082
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  23. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  24. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39
  25. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  26. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  27. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  28. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  30. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  35. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  40. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  42. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  43. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  44. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  45. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  46. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  49. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  50. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
Back