Bad day at school

Reaction score
:cry:

Today was my second day at school. I started last Friday. It didn't go well at all and I am so discouraged. On my first day, we had to a full body massage. My partner did a wonderful job. But when it came time for me to massage her, we ran out of time, so I couldn't give her a full massage. That was disappointing. But more so, was the fact my back was KILLING me, and I really had trouble with massaging. I couldn't get my posture right; I should have worn better shoes too. Anyways, I did not give her a good massage and I felt badly. But it was our first day, so no biggie. I talked to the teacher after class about proper body mechanics and I figured out what I was doing wrong. Or at least I thought so.

So today...I'm very optimistic. But I'm also nervous, so I didn't eat anything. I studied, I'm wearing good shoes, comfy clothes, my hair is pulled back...and I've gotten friendly with a handful of classmates and being Ms Personality Plus. So I'm feeling good about things. My partner is well studied but I feel okay about that cuz I studied too! Soooooo I get massaged first. Afterwards, I feel dizzy, but pay no mind to it (I drank some water), and changed into my clothes. So then it's my turn to massage her.

Five minutes and my lower back is ON FIRE! Piercing pain! I called the teacher over, asking him about my posture, telling him about my pain. He said I'm doing all the right things, and since this is all so new to my body, it's normal to have some temporary aches and pains. Okay, this is normal I think. But the pain does not subside and I cannot think clearly, and all I can think of is "When will this massage end!!!!!!!!" I'm in agony, no matter how I change my stance, my approach. Suddenly, I feel flushed, nauseous and lightheaded....I feel like I'm gonna either throw up or pass out. Not to mention the sweaty workout I'm getting from the massage (Did I mention I'm overweight and outta shape? lol). Sooooooooo...........

Twice during the session I had to summon an apprentice over to relieve me. The second time, I couldn't finish the massage and ran down to get something to eat quickly. Stupid of me not to eat anything! But the pain of my back was severe. I apologized to my partner; I felt like such a loser. I don't know if she's disgusted with me or not. Other people came up to me to see if I was alright, lecturing me on the benefits of a good breakfast lol...or commiserating with the back pain, but that they just "work through the pain". *sigh* I talked to my teachers afterwards, and they just told me the pain is all normal, and it'll get better.

I just felt like I"m gonna get a bad rep at school! What an impression to make. I look like a friggin baby, a hypochondriac *wahhhhhhh* I went to the chiropractor immediately after leaving school. Never been to one before. Turns out my spine is rotating to the left, especially the lower part, and my mid to lower back has a lot of pinched nerves. Okay, that's validation (and I'm planning tons of adjustments) but...geez...how do I go back to class with my head held high. What if no one wants me as their partner :cry: And most importantly, what if I physically cannot do this work? Oh the irony of it all...if I can't do massage cuz of a bad back lol

Thanks for listening.

karminstant,
There are so many things going on with you and your classmates right now. I am sure your all nervous and that's probably translating itself through your touch to each other.
First of all, cut yourself some slack, it's the first couple days of class. I doubt they'll hold your running out of time and your getting sick against you months from now when you finish the course. Chances are one or more of them will also run out of time on someone or get sick during the next few months. Compassion and fellow feeling go a long way in this business. So hopefully they'll show a little compassion towards you. Just don't forget to show some towards yourself as well.
Quite frankly I can't imagine them asking you to do a full body massage on your second day of class. That just seems bizarre! And especially if they haven't taught you a routine.
At my school we learned a Swedish massage routine. We learned the muscles and bones of the posterior leg, then we learned how to massage the posterior leg, we learned the muscles and bones of the anterior leg, then learned how to massage the anterior leg.
We were expected to complete the complete full body massage routine in 60 minutes... some of my classmates could do it in 45 minutes... but it always took me an hour or longer. Except for one time when I finished in 45 minutes (small person not much tension). A couple of my classmates gave me silent applause when I stepped into the hallway after. LOL
I still lose track of time and I've been at this 8 years. I just get lost in the work sometimes. LOL
For future reference however...
1. Breathe... my MT teacher used to tell me, "Anxiety is just excitement without breath." So, pause, take a few deep breaths and let the warmth and weight of your hands be a "comforting presence" to the person on the table or simply effleurage while you recall what comes next in your routine.
2. Realize you can't throw in everything you know or have learned into every massage. You're just beginning, keep it down to the basics for awhile. LOL Also regarding timing check out the other threads in this student section. We used to have one on timing. I suggest burning your own CD and you know by the time the music changes to a different instrument for instance you should be on a different area of the body.
3. Definitely make sure you eat something. That's probably why you got sick. They say to eat light before a massage because the body will work hard to digest what's in the stomach. And then not only did you get one with nothing in your stomach... but you started to give one too! *shakes head* (Check out the Nutrition section of the board for suggestions on what to eat or take along to eat between sessions.) When I was working in a salon situation I kept "Power Bars" in my purse and always tried to have plenty of cold water on hand.
4. As for the pain in your back... remember the best way to get clients to make taking care of themselves a priority is to do so yourself! Hopefully the regular massage will help you relax enough to get some get some very effective chiropractic adjustments.
Oh, and BTW, there is an area of my spine that causes me to be nauseated if it's out of alignment... so that could be a factor for you too.
Anyway, I hope you track down the cause and feel better soon!

I sympathize with you and would also be feeling a bit embarrassed and discouraged. However, you are on the right track, asking the teacher what you did wrong and also visiting the chiropractor. Perhaps some weight loss might also help? I'm sure you know by now that eating a good breakfast is important. Of course, you don't want to eat too huge and then get a massage.

I am also surprised that they would have you giving a full body massage right away. How can you possibly be expected to give a full body massage on day one? If learning massage was that easy, school would be able to be held in one weekend. There are many things that come into play. One thing is knowing the muscles that are under your hands. Technique is important as well as body mechanics. Body mechanics are crucial to keeping pain away. It is not a natural position for your body and it takes time to get accustomed to. To be doing a full body so soon is just inviting trouble. I suspect that many of your classmates left class and didn't feel so great either.

I'm wondering if you partner with a different partner each time. That's what we did so we would get used to working on different body types, etc.

I'm truly hoping that your school does pull back and teaches you the massage a little bit at a time, and that maybe these early full body "massages" were just a lesson to show you how different it is once you really know what you are doing....both receiving and giving.

Thanks!

Thanks maestra and Kneaded Massage :D I am feeling better about things today.

First, to clarify: The first day of school's massage was not about what we knew, or technique. It was about us getting used to touching another's body, sorta breaking the ice. The teacher demoed it with his assistant as we followed right along. It was what he called a "fluff and buff", nothing more than effluerage and a bit of petrissage in areas. Just stroking, no real routine. The second day (second week), we were to have read Session I (which was the first part of a back routine: it had pics, diagrams, step by step instructions). That was not only demoed for us while we watched, but then demoed again each time we massaged. It is a requirement that we choose a different partner each time.

Anyhoo....I have learned that I really need to take care of myself! So instead of getting all blue, I'm taking charge and doing just that. I'm getting my back worked out by the chiro, I have a set of stretching exercises for the back to do, I will get professionally massaged on a more regular basis, and I will lose some weight and exercise my whole body. Now that I think back, I can't imagine my classmates thinking badly about me. If it were happening to someone else, I know I wouldnt feel that way. So! Thanks again, and I will read your responses over and over until it sticks! lol :D

So glad you are feeling better about things already!!!!!! Bravo for you!!!!

You will do well going forward. Be patient with yourself. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Bad day at school

karminstant said:
:cry:

Today was my second day at school. Thanks for listening.

Ok,
I have a question. It being your second day...you are giving full body massages?
We had lecture then massage during the last part of the day working on whatever parts we learned.....

Ok, you HAVE to eat....or snack at least. People never understood that giving a massage is a workout in itself.

You will

Perhaps I am not being clear since this was brought up more than once. On our 1st day, of course, we had no idea what we were doing. It wasn't about knowing how to do a full body massage. The first class was 4 1/2 hours long. We had an orientation, did class intros, had a little break, and had some basic lecture of what to expect in hands-on massage classes. Then we partnered up, got undressed, wrapped in towels, and just practiced stroking one another. Nothing was expected of us. There was no routine, no specific techniques. It was like "gently stroke the back; watch your posture, relax, breathe" lol stuff like that. It was a time to "break the ice", to get used to stroking another person, and to learn how to stand, and basically, how our class will go. So in short, it was no big deal! It was a great way to get over our nervousness about the class.

By the time the second class came along, we had already studied a back routine. So that is all we did. We still have 3 more weeks of just the back I believe. So no worries, we aren't being rushed (at least I don't think so!). According to the syllabus, we will take things very slowly.

And thank you nybor7. Yes, I know I have to eat of course. I know better. The problem was, it was very early when I left (it is an hour away from my home), and I was not hungry then, and I was a bit nervous. Then when I had another chance (we had a break before massages), I didn't take it. It was a foolish mistake. I have done this before in my life, and really regretted it, so it won't be happening again. But you are right, this is such a workout, I had NO idea! I wished someone had told me. I would have gotten in better shape before school started.

I see my post was cut off..thats what I get for cyber shopping and posting.....lol
Ok, I am a fellow out of shaper....am chubby and have a BAD BAD BAD, did I say bad back??
Proper mechanics and practice and you SHOULD be fine.
Perhaps you should address your back issues with a Dr or Chiro..and, of course MT.

Robyn

Thanks again Robyn. I'm not sure if you read where I went straight from school yesterday to a chiro. My back is all messed up lol No wonder. So they want me to have a full week of adjustments. Fine by me! So I'll be taking better care of myself from now on.

When I posted this, I was feeling reallllly down on myself. One big pity party. But today, I just feel that I cannot give up so easily. I am going to do all I can to overcome this. I'll keep you all updated. :)

:) Lots of good advice here. Keep coming back. i was on here all the time while I was in school. mostly lurking. it will get easier and the next thing you know you will be chuckling about the memories of your first few days. hang in there. :wink:

It's funny how being in massage school has a way of forcing us to take better care of ourselves. I've had similar back issues, and a long-standing shoulder problem along with being overweight for years. Since I began studying massage, I've had to deal with each of these in order to be able to do the work. And the understanding I've gained from my classes about how the body works (and doesn't) has been immensely helpful in keeping me motivated to get healthier.

I have to agree with others about wondering why they had you do a full-body treatment so early. This is HARD WORK! It takes the body time to build up the muscles and stamina to work a full hour without hurting yourself. But I guess every institution has its way of doing things, and you survived it. Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of massage!!

You are definitely going through a very common experience. And it does force you to take care of your body. I was very nervous starting school because I was 2 months post knee surgery, and didn't tell them for fear that I wouldn't be accepted into the program. Eventually I had to tell them because I didn't want certian moves done on me at all!!! I also had a good amount of padding starting the program, and you know what I was average for the class. I realized that I didn't have to have body issues any more! I ended up becoming very comfortable with what I was given and ended up dropping about 30 lbs during my program, decided to join a gym, and went to the chiropractor on a regular basis.

I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but you have already realized how important it is to eat. Bring something with you and eat it when you get to school. If you don't eat your blood sugar and blood pressure will drop during both when you are working on your partner and when you are being worked on. What you experienced is that your body had dropped to a state that it wasn't comfortable with while you were being worked on so you couldn't physically work on your partner. We actually had a few people drop during class because of these same issues. You can't take care of anyone else if you don't take care of yourself. Soon you will be more comfortable, you will find the way.

Thanks so much for the feedback and support. It's nice to know I'm not alone in this. Though I've lurked around on massage forums, perusing various topics, I never read anything about how physical this work is. Had I known this back in May, I would have gotten myself in decent shape by now. If I could offer any prospective student any advice, it would be...take care of yourself! I learned the hard way lol

But it's never too late to learn. It will be interesting to see how my life transforms over this next year.

On a side note: I've had 3 adjustments at the chiro already (and will have more by classtime Friday), but I'm feeling worse than before LOL Geez!

Try arching your back and bending your knees. this will transfer most of the weight bearing responsibility onto your thighs, hamstrings, and glutes. (I learned that playing football).

If you have time for exercise, try doing some leg strenthening and muscular endurance exercises (ie squats, etc) so it will be easier and more natural to take that posture and keep it for the duration of the massages.

When I started school, it seemed like all my class mates had slight aches at first. Our bodies had to adjust to the "new" posture. It does get easier the more you do though.

Good luck in school!!

Physical exercices are a must for a massage therapist. If you are not in shape you can hurt yourself. If you don't have time for them, do them anyway.

And warm-up: as any sports practitioner knows, warm-up is key to avoid injury during physical effort. Many MT-s I know ignore that, and it will cost them (if it does not already).
Don't overdo it at first, use your body weight, and check the table height!

If the table is at right height for you, you are relaxed, knees slightly bent, and you don't work harder than you can, you should be fine.
Try and feel your whole body: try to understand how you can do more with less effort.

Off topic:
I don't know if she's disgusted with me or not

This does say something about your self-estheem and it is an issue you should not take lightly, really.

Some people blame it mostly on themselves, and they are wrong
some people blame it mostly on others, and they are wrong.

Just do what you have to do, no blames.

Conclusion: don't feel too sad, guilty, ashamed, or disappointed, because these feelings won't help you (they never do).
Just do what you have to do.

Update!

I want to thank everyone here who helped me during my darkest hour lol (I'm so melodramatic!). As I reread my post from September, I can't believe I was so negative! It's nearly 3 months later, so here is my update!

For the first 2 months, I suffered immensely from lower back pain. This also caused me to have anxiety attacks. Pain and anxiety, not a good mix. So of course, I did not enjoy giving any massages during that time, and felt so downhearted. However, I did not give up!

I had been seeing a chiropracter regulary, and I was doing some exercise (still not as much as I should, but I'm working on that! it's important!), but then something magical happened. In one class, for the first time (believe it or not), I massaged in my bare feet. Never did that before. I was just too lazy to get my socks and shoes back on when it came my turn to massage. It was a fluke. Well wouldnt ya know it...suddenly...I found myself totally enjoying the massage, no back pain, and omg..I was practicing proper body mechanics! It all just fell into place. A classmate suggested that perhaps I felt more grounded while massaging in my bare feet as opposed to wearing shoes.

I don't know how it happened, but I am enjoying school now. Thanks for all your help! :)

I know it's easy to say - but, don't sweat it. Like others, I find it interesting that they had you do a complete body in your first weeks - even if it was only to get used to touching another human. Different schools have different approaches. All I can say is that proper body mechanics will not only save your back, but it will save every other part of your body used in massage - especially your thumbs. While in school, they kept pounding into us to change out our tools (not using the thumb unprotected when using your braced index and middle fingers would do just as well).

As far as back pain goes... I was so scared the first quarter and most of the second that my back hurting meant I wasn't going to be able to complete school and do something that I really, really, really wanted to do. At times, I could go a half hour before my back started hurting. When you're in pain, you tend to stop or hold your breathing, bracing your body. Remember to breathe! Now, I can do an hour or longer massage with little or no discomfort. However, I still ice my lower back after every massage (it's called self-care and your teachers should be able to help you in this). (Also, as you do more and more and more work, also ice your arms and wrists as these areas are prone to wear.)

And trust me...you are not the only one in class who is going through this 'pain barrior' so hang in there and good luck.

Oh, and by the way. Those chiro adjustments? With the amount of work you'll be receiving, those visits will be less and less. One of my regular clients (while in school, he was a homework appointment, now that I'm graduating, he now moves into the 'client' column) has structural scoliosis and the associated lordotic and kyphotic curves (don't worry, you'll learn about of these soon enough). Anyway, I've been working on him for about a year and during that time, he hasn't had to go back to his chiro once! :D

I'm glad to hear you're doing better and you're enjoying school now! I massage in my sock feet. For some reason, it feels better than wearing running shoes! Good luck to you.

Back pain and anxiety, oh the dance between those two! I suffered from bad back pain through my year of school, until I learned to manage it with the help of my chiro, and regular massages. I was always thinking about the lumbar region, and locating the problem there, where the pain was, but then I did some reading about the iliopsoas. It's a very emotional muscle, connects from the lower back to the pelvis, and it's the one that pulls you into the fetal position in response to fear and adrenaline. School can be so full of so many fears, about our own bodies, and otherpeoples, and about all the emotions that can arise. For me, the psoas was working in overdrive, trying to pull me into a fetal position, while I was trying to stand up straight, and give a massage - it seems so obvious why it got so painful, in retrospect! All it really needed was some gentle treatment, it's tricky to access directly through massage, and for me responded well to self-care. A little easy stretching, nothing forced, and lots of calm, careful attention to how it was feeling in the moment, to let it relax and feel safe, and suddenly, magically, my whole lower back area seemed to unlock. I guess feeling grounded must make a big difference there too. Glad you are enjoying school now!

Shoutbox
  1. Randy1968:
    InhouseVip.caโฃa very clean and discreet VIP House in Scarborough and Markham We have beautiful Asian Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean pretty girls tall and full body sexy type, young pretty, We do massage and full services call Sass 647-802-1796 Thank You @};โ€”
  2. Withme_Spa:
    โคat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, โฃSunday, โฃโค Emily, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man โค Victoria,โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment ๐Ÿ’– Angela,๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’žLina, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, medium treatment but very smooth and choice of finish.๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜โฃa very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“Sunday,๐Ÿ’˜ Tina, ๐Ÿ’‹tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  4. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 2 Asian girl later tonight
  5. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  6. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SASHA, RIYA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Sunday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Michelle๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  9. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: *New Today . ELLA: is a small white young girl from Romania, super super busty EE Cups, blue eyes, blond hair, ok services, bbby cfs. Please call before booking her due to high demand. KIKI: A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5โ€™2โ€, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills & excellent services, amazing bbbj
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  12. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โคโฃat 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹โคSunday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Yoyo, โคsmall curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  15. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธNina โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  16. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธBrandy๐ŸŒธKarla๐ŸŒธCamila โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  17. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ža discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—Sunday, โฃ๐Ÿ’› Nana...๐Ÿ’‹ small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  18. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: JULIA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations
  19. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐ŸHAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  20. See You Health Center:
    Lin๐Ÿ’•โ€จVery Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM โ€จ ๐Ÿฅ‘ Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers โ˜Ž 416-988-2950
  21. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl Sasa ๐Ÿ’• Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. an incredible ass. ๐Ÿฅ‘ Nancy๐Ÿ’• Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  23. lotushubspa:
    Hello, dear customers, today Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13 and provides female masseuses for customers. Anna, Lily, and Cici provide customers with first-class service and a large number of beauties. Please contact us by phone โ˜Ž๏ธ9052375885 or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿคช
  24. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  26. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beau
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด
  28. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young fun Ivy 30โ€™s with big buttocks open mind and Young cute Jessy slime 30โ€™s open mind, pretty Summer and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366New girl Luna joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jessica๐Ÿ˜˜ can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss๐Ÿ’‹She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œCome see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time. There is plenty
  31. SugarLoveSpa:
    : Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  32. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Ella, Lulu ,Angela, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-851-4888
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธ โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Super great body slide ๐Ÿ‘ Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Welcome to enter or make an appointment โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  34. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธRebecca๐ŸŒธEmily ๐ŸŒธCamila ๐ŸŒธHellen ๐ŸŒธAlisa โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  35. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: JULIA (10-9) from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service, deep strong massage, play good, good deep bbbj, Rim , come in mouth or face, dfk ...available all menus, must try!
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธValentina๐ŸŒธBarbie โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  37. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JULIA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  41. See You Health Center:
    Suki ๐Ÿ’• From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘Sami๐Ÿ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5โ€™ 2โ€ tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-988-2950
  42. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie ๐Ÿ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5โ€™ 2โ€, 100 lbs black Hairโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu ๐Ÿฅ‘ Judy๐Ÿ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€ tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici๐Ÿ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl ๐Ÿฅ‘ โ˜Ž๏ธ647-446-0886
  43. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian girl and Jenny Yoyo in today
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl
  45. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  46. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna๐Ÿ’‹Tina๐Ÿ’‹Mia๐Ÿ’‹. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹Please contact 9052375885๐Ÿ’‹ or SMS 4163565876๐Ÿ’‹
  47. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Michelle ๐Ÿ˜ Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MEERA, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA, JIYA, PREETI, SARIKA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a slim waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Sophia slime 30โ€™s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy young Yoyo 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back