Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BJ Factory

thanks for the info guys, especially Tooparik and white dragon!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Image.jpg
si, thanks for the help. If you go again let me know, when you walk down the side of the HM, do you go 1/2 way down 3/4 the way down or do you pass the back of the HM altogether, if so how far. That I think would just about be unscrewupable for me. Thanks again.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I have been this factory last week.
Tooparik's post is perfect.
This is 5 minutes walk from Xiantiandi.

And sometimes a girl try to get more much money than Shanghais 130RMB.
I was offerred to pay 230RMB in a dark room but it is better to say "No" to a girl.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
expat, the one that i went to was on the street about 2-5 minute walk down the street. if you are walking down the street, it's on your left side. there were a lot of people standing right around the store front, maybe there is a bus stop close by, i really didn't pay that close of attention. i went during the day, so neon lights on, but you can not see through the windows. there was a selection of women there and the one i chose had big tits! i hope this kind of helps you.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
e

Tried twice. Couldn't find. Left of HM is a street (car go both ways on it) there were several MP (not just one) I tried the two that had a 2nd story. Niether were what I was looking for. Is it on the street, if so how far down? Or, is it in the ally that is ajecent to the side street. No blue or purple light either. I realize it could be gone, I'm just giving it a shot. Any more navagation available?
expat

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I write this as a little warning, particularly if you are visiting a BBS in shanghai.

Early last year I visited a BBS that I knew offered FS. The night I went there I was only after a simple massage and chose a nice girl and headed to the back cubicles. A few minutes into the massage I heard a reflex panicked whispered shriek from the other room and the girl I was with quickly jumped to her feet. Luckily I was all zipped up because just then 2 plain clothes policemen entered my room with a digital camera. I sort of freaked out but didnโ€™t quite know what was going on. They didnโ€™t use the camera. The men left my room and appeared to leave the whole establishment quite soon after. I canโ€™t remember if the girl continued the massage or if I left but a few weeks later the place had been closed down.

Last week a similar more extreme experience happened. I discovered a new street where there were many BBS places, all looking promising. I tried one that appeared to have the most girls in it and as soon as I entered I saw the most gorgeous girl and choose her. She was only 18, very pretty and an amazing body. She took me to a backroom but the place was quite small. She drew a curtain over my booth and then barred the door shut with another chair. I offered 200rmb for FS and she accepted no problem. I proceeded to have an excellent session with this girl. Although the surroundings were not the best, she was quite adorable and very sexy. After we finished I contemplated getting her number and asking whether she would do out calls but ended up leaving thinking I could come back another time for that. I also gave her 250rmb which she seemed genuinely very happy about.

Well the next night I got to thinking about this girl again. Such an amazing pretty Chinese specimen hidden in the backstreets for only 200rmb! I had to go back. I had to have this girl again.

The next night was different though. It felt different as I left my house to go there, I had a strange guilt come over me for going back two nights in a rowโ€ฆor that I should even be doing this in the first place. When I arrived at the road I also felt something strangeโ€ฆ some of the BBS places that had been open the night before were shut. I didnโ€™t think much of this as the others were open. I also noticed an unmarked police car with its lights on slowly driving down the street. But in china this is a common sight.

I discreetly entered the same place as the night before and my girl was there, as happy to see me as I was to see her. We went back into the same room, a de ja vu of the night before. I was a little more relaxed in her company this night and so I was in no rush. We made some small talk in the limited Chinese I know and we both began fondling each other through the clothes. I just started to stroke her silky thigh, wrapped in a denim mini skirt, and was beginning to get hot.

I heard a familiar instant frantic panic whisper and in walked 2 plain clothes policemen. They sort of looked at me and I just lay there, thanking my lucky stars I hadnโ€™t been caught in any of the positions I was in the night before. Can you imagine it? The girl left the room and I waited a whileโ€ฆ thinking it would be a repeat of last years experience. Then some men came back for me and asked me to sit in the waiting lounge where the girls and owners wereโ€ฆall looking quite worried. The police asked me for my passport and by this seforum.xxxe I noticed there were about a 6-8 plain clothes police around, half inside the waiting area and half outside on the street. Two of them had digital cameraโ€™s and they all looked very serious and quite intimidating. Now I usually donโ€™t find many Chinese men intimidating but these guys were despite their casual beige slacks and slip on shoes attire. They are not like western cops, big and tough with muscles and guns โ€“ but their faces had forged wrinkles that told stories of undercover crime and action. They werenโ€™t the happy โ€˜hello friend looka lookaโ€™ folk at the markets.

One younger policemen, who appeared to speak reasonable English, asked me some more questions like my passport, where I live etc. I answered that of course I donโ€™t carry my passport around and very vaguely in relation to where I live โ€˜back over that way a bitโ€™. I asked what was going on, who they were and could I go. He said I needed to wait and that they were police. I explained calmly I had not done anything wrong and that I didnโ€™t want any trouble, that I have a job here and do good work for china. It seemed to work and he calmed me down saying donโ€™t worry, I must wait here for more senior officials, that he had to follow a process.

Well I was getting pretty shit scared by this seforum.xxxe. I knew I had done nothing technically wrong but I had no idea of Chinese police protocol and started imagining horrifying thoughts of where this could all lead, visioning myself in a long interrogation, my house raided where they would discover my weed and ultimately deport me out of the country with my tail between my legs.

The girl I was originally with looked quite worried as she was young and most of the other girls also looked scared. We occasionally glanced and I almost got the impression she looked sad she had got me into this situation. Strangely I noticed another girl there I had not seen who was also cute at this moment and despite my gut renching fear of what was potentially about to happen I remember thinking about how nice it would be to have both of these two girls at once. The owner looked liked he had been through this before and calmly watched a ming dynasty soap playing on a wall tv.

The senior officers arrived in a van outside and also wore plain clothes. One guy was obviously the leader and walked in speaking a dialect I couldnโ€™t recognize as mandarin or shanghainese. The man looked exactly like a Vogon from hitch hikers guide to the galaxy. He wandered around inside briefly and then blurted out a few cynical words to the owner pointing his fingerโ€ฆperhaps they had crossed paths before. The Vogon and Zaphod Beeblebrox. I was poor Arthur Dent.

I tried to look calm as this intimidating man pranced around and felt happy he wasnโ€™t giving me too much eye contact. I was hoping it was not me he was interested in. The leader left not long after arriving and the younger officer who I had spoken with said โ€˜lets goโ€™. I still was pretty scared thinking โ€˜lets goโ€™?...pondering it surely meant I was off to be interrogated or beaten into admission or subjected to Vogon poetry. But he calmly said โ€˜your free to goโ€™ and I promptly walked off into the night like a silver fish let off a hook back into deep black water.

I walked by, practically in stealth mode, the BBS the following day again and it was shut down. All the BBS on the street, shut down. I felt slightly sad I couldnโ€™t get hold of that girl again but over the moon I had escaped. Certainly not the worst thing to happen to me but the potential for it to have been much much worse ran through my mind. I have learnt a lesson and will be more careful in the future.

So the warning is be on the look out when hunting in shanghai because you never know where those plain clothes might be or where they want to crack down on next. I was real lucky โ€“ incredibly lucky both times I wasnโ€™t caught in an embarrassing or illegal position. Check out the premises you intend to visit thoroughly and consider what would happen if an unwelcome cop came along at an unwelcome time. BBS are completely hit and miss but I have found some great girls there โ€“ If you find a nice girl or place ask for outcalls for a better chance in a better setting.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
very nice description Tooparik! I've not been to China yet (in July) but when I was I will also contribute as good as possible!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
I attach the last 5 pictures showing how to get there ...

By the way, some of the lower light pictures are *terrible*, and I apologize! They are horribly blurry due to camera movement, but I am new to digital cameras and this was my first experiment with a borrowed camera. Still, looking through the blurriness gives you some insight into how to get there. (It's how I occasionally see the world after a couple of beers anyway.) If I can I'll replace them with some more thoughtfully composed photos ..

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I liked this place, not only for the great, quickie BBBJCIM experience but for the fact it sends you on a scavenger hunt to find it, walking down back alleys past dripping faucets, strange street smells, and scenes that are reminiscent of Harrison Ford's Bladerunner world. It is waaaay off the main street, buried in the bowels of neighborhood and up a flight of stairs. Funky. Other-wordly. Wouldn't have missed it for the world and I commend it to others.

My contribution to the forum is the perfection of walking instructions and I have posted my JPGs of "approach shots" so that you'll get there straightaway. Although I visited there first at night, in fog and light rain, I later came back in bright daylight to get these shots.

Start with the 2005 Shanghai Tourist map, available at every hotel concierge desk. Find coordinate sector J6 (see JPG scan below), and go to the very lower left corner to locate the intersection of Hefei Rd (which travels east-west) and Huangpi Rd (north-south). The Factory is found about 80 meters south of the intersection on the west side of the road, down an alley, 'round a corner, down another alley, up a flight of stairs .. and there you are. Other posters list a street address of 688-691, but I found those numbers utterly useless. Follow these instructions and you'll get there perfectly without numbers that don't seem to be even posted anywhere.

A typical walking approach might have you starting from Central Huaihai Road to Huangpi Road, and turn south. Five blocks later you're at the cross street of Hefei Road. Stay on the right side (west side) of Huangpi as you're walking and note the big blue-and-white Shanghai Glass Company building. Just beyond that, on its south side, is an alley way with perhaps a truck or car parked there, and immediately beyond that is the covered alleyway that starts your journey into Bladerunner world. There are the strings of lights described by others. Walk to the end of this first alley and DO NOT go up the first set of stairs to your right; they are NOT part of the Factory entrance. Instead snake left a little and about 5 meters later the covered alley takes a left 90 degree turn and continues for another 25 meters to a stairway. And THIS stairway is one you walk up. (Other posters described a turnstile in here, but as you can see from the JPGs I found no such thing. It might have been removed for repairs but for my experience it was an unimpeded walk.)

At the top of the stairs you'll see a window facing you; this is so their young male guard-boy can monitor who's approaching. No worries. At the landing at the top of the stairs pivot left, step through the door, pivot right and you're inside their foyer.

To your right will be a desk where the guard-boy sits listlessly watching a Chinese soap opera. (He didn't look like much of an intimidating presence or capable of warding off more than an angry housewife, but what the hell? I've underestimated small Chinese men before [!] and he seemed to be company for the girls off duty.) The condition of the building and fixtures can only be described as decrepit! If you're looking for the European brothel opulence experience this isn't it! Much of the peeling floor linoleum had been torn off, revealing the shabby plywood subfloor beneath. The couch was torn, tilting, and fit for a landfill. The whole building cried out for general demolition. But as I said, when you decide to enter Bladerunner world you'll find a certain charm in the fact it may be decrepit, but it seems to have been scrubbed about as much as humanly possible.

The foyer is no more than 7 meters by 9 meters; at your 11 o'clock position is a worn couch for waiting; and at your left is an open door to a hallway. No need to wait: just nod to the guard-boy, walk to the left through the door to the hallway (which goes left and right), pivot right and 2 meters later you're standing in the girls' waiting area. For reference, if you're standing in the doorway of their waiting area, directly behind you is the hallway which leads back to their cubicle "factory" floor.

I spoke no Chinese and none of the girls spoke any English. There were just 3 girls but they were dressed in lingerie teddies and were probably 18 or 19 years old. They wore pleasant, non-slutty makeup -- which was a surprise. They were surprisingly pretty: I'd say a 6, 8, and 9. Smiling is all that was necessary to establish my bona fides and I gestured to the "9". To make sure we were agreeing on the right thing she held her right hand in front of her sternum, opened her mouth slightly and pointed to it with her in index finger to confirm the Factory does only BJ and not FS. I nodded and smiled, she stepped forward and took my hand and pulled me back down the hallway about 10 meters, then a right turn and another 5 meters, getting darker all the time, then another right turn into a VERY dark cubicle area. (If you need a better description you'll have to rely on others much younger whose night vision adapts more quickly than a man in his 60s!)

I perceived that there were many cubicles in the darkness: perhaps as many as 10 or 12. She lead me to one. I had to feel around that it was a softly padded lounge chair. She left and returned with an ashtray, some some small towel baby-wipes, and a glass of warm water. She kept cooing things in a soothing Chinese, and although I didn't know the words I could feel their meaning. She pulled down my pants, cleaned my cock and balls, cleaned the fingers of my right hand, and patted me on the chest. Then she pulled down her panties, slipped her bra off, and went to work.

Alright, it was a "factory" job. Immediately, intensesly fast. Not what I (or any other male) really likes, but what I contracted for. She made a lot of mechanical sucking noises and groans. I was able to feel her ass and pussy, and then her tits. Her tits were perfect and they wer what pushed me over the edge. I told her to slow down -- and we exchanged some incomprehensible expressions but she figured out from the speed of my words, and me from her gestures, that the price was going up a little. And back to work she went and all in all the cum was a good one. She definitely "held on" for at least :20 seconds afterwards.

Then she noisily spit into the ashtray -- which has GOT to be a Chinese thing -- and set about cleaning me up, gently and a nice part of the experience. I caught my breath for perhaps :03 minutes and was not rushed, although that might have been an age-deferrence thing with her and because no one else was waiting. When I was ready I got up, peeled off 200 RMB and handed them to her. She pointed to a third 100 RMB note and pouted, but I declined and that was that. Previous posters suggested the rate for those capable of negotiating in Chinese is 130 RMB for locals, 150 RMB often times, and 170 RMB for some foreigners, and an unspecified increase in the fee if you wanted to go slow and take your time; so at 200 RMB I didn't feel taken advaneforum.xxxe of. She lead me out to the couch, chattered something that was certainly a pleasant good-bye, and I was done. Down the stairs, out the alleys, and back on the street. I did not get a business card to scan and post because .. I did not think of it. If anyone else visits and can find such a card it might be a valuable addition to the shared knowledge of this forum.

One last thought. If you're visiting in daylight and you'd like a beer or soft-drink, you might want to know that there's a convenience mart about 100 meters south of the Factory on the right hand (west) side of Huangpi Lu. I stopped in there first, bought a large Coke for 2.5 RMB, and recharged and rehydrated before heading in. They have beer, too.

Hope this helps, and if there's anything else I might have missed that you'd find helpful please post and I'll try to get back to you. If I can just arrange more frequent consulting work in Shanghai, I'll even try to do more "research" for you.

See the next post for the second series of 5 JPGs, too, which when taken together layout how you get there. Note that on the first JPG (map) I erroneously describe the location in the legend as being on the right side of the map sector, when it is obviously on the LEFT side of the sector. So maybe I'll correct that error the next time I go, too ;)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Having heard much about the ZY Bar I decided to investigate. I apologize for the lameness factor but perhaps there's some small kernel of valuable information to someone out there ...

I started out by taking a taxi to Beijing Lu and Jiaozho Lu intersection, which is actually one block south of the proper intersection of Beijing and Xinzha Lu but the concierge and I decided that the taxi driver had a better probability of getting me there than missing the "real" intersection through misunderstanding; after all, Beijing Lu is a major thoroughfare. The cab ride cost 11 RMB plus a small tip, and would have been under 20 RMB no matter where you started from in Puxi. For my concierge-written instructions in Chinese to the Beijing/Jiaozho intersection see JPG1. On the 2005 Shanghai Tourist Map find sector F5; see JPG2 for a scan of that general area.

I immediately encountered a foolish problem: I did not know which way was north! The weather was low and rainy and I resolved the issue by walking the wrong way first, discovering the error, reversing course and finding north by trial and error. Next time I'll carry a small compass as part of my kit.

Walking one block north to Xianzha Lu and just before the intersection you may notice a BBS with rotating barber sign (also holding the pictures of several enticing women) and several women lounging inside. I didn't check it out further. Advancing another 10 meters I turned the corner to the right (walking now east) and 30 meters down on the right hand (south) side of the street was the ZY bar. A lighted yellow sign about 1 meter tall and 1.5 meters wide clearly identifies "ZY". Stepping up to the door and looking inside it appears to have a small but otherwise conventional bar inside. All in all, very easy to find.

I entered and could see 4 or 5 girls lounging in the back. One girl approached me with typical SW enthusiasm and I asked for a beer. She spoke no English (except the word beer) and I spoke no Chinese beyond "ne hao", so after getting through that minor awkwardness but with lots of smiles and a few giggles I took my beer and sat to wait the arrival of the mamasan. Which didn't take long.

Mamasan first asked if we were "friends" -- and she was all smilely but insistent, as though she would not let me go further until I identified myself as such. I got the feeling that she thought I might be part of the Morals Police or something. So I nodded and said, "Yes, friends! Friends! Good friend!" and that seemed to be enough for her and she clapped her hands and repeated, "Yes, friend! Good friend!" This was all it took to reach a complete agreement. The girl next to me was patting my back and gestured that she would show me to the back room. This was a doorway right behind the last bar stool, which we stepped up a little to cross the threshold and immediately turned left to walk a narrow aisle. It was very dark and my eyes had not adjusted but it appeared that were 4 cubicles, each with a small table and a fat, comfortable padded chair.

By Shanghai bar standards the place was "clean" -- decrepit, old, broken, and recycled but someone had scrubbed it all as well as could be hoped. I've certainly been in places that smelled worse. If it had been Chicago, for instance, I doubt that I would have lingered to even finish my beer, but Shanghai? They have different standards and that's okay by me.

The mamasan was quick to make sure I knew, in English, "one beer, one girl, 350 RMB -- okay?" I nodded over my shoulder and kept walking back to the cubicle. The girl lead me by the hand and helped me find the chair in the dark. Sitting down, she left and returned a minute later with a small dish, a glass of [warm] water, and some some baby-wipes. She helped me pull my pants down, indicated I should lie back and relax and started a slow blowjob. She took her time. She did not just suck but put on a small show. Periodic shaft licking, ball licking, deepthroating and of course the necessary sucking and up-and-down to get me off. It was .. not bad. Her technique was practiced and good. I came, she "held on" for an extra :20 seconds, and then she silently spit into her disk, filled her mouth with warm water, and went down on me again to clean me. I lost track of what happened for a few seconds -- and isn't it always like that? -- but she left, returned, cuddled for about :03 to :05 minutes before I felt like standing, and that's all that I have to say about that.

If you're in Shanghai I'd consider this a nice quickie for a BBBJCIM, like hitting a fast food joint when you're starving and haven't much time. Convenient, maybe necessary, but not your everyday meal.

The girls were pleasant but probably 5s or 6s, and their dress was not especially sexy. Were I their manager I'd change that, but it's acceptable as is.

Hope this helps. By the way, I'm in my 60s now and probably a lot older than most of you so if I missed any details essential to the younger crowd be sure to point out these errors and omissions and I'll try to get it straight in a later post.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
has anyone been to 'count club' ktv bar near or on jiangou lu (?) - saw some v cute girls going to work there on saturday evening :) or any other shanghai ktv that has nice girls and FS?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 5
agreed. ive never paid more than 100 for massage and HJ ,usually 50, and the local rate for FS is 200 and thats probably average. but sometimes i cant get price below 500 even with good haggling :( if anyone has other barber shop addresses that offer FS id be interested!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 5
Here some more info on Shanghai's many opprotunities. I believe these prices quoted in the first paragraph are too high. I have had bj for as little as 130 and f/s for as little as 200. Don't over pay as this drives the prices up for everyone. Always negotiate to the lowest price and walk if thier price is too high.

The rule for Shanghai's ubiquitous beauty salons is this: the farther away they are from the city center, the more likely the possibility they offer more than just a shave and a haircut. There are COUNTLESS barber shops and beauty salons throughout the city where you can get a massage and a hand job for as little as 100 RMB and, if you're lucky, a blowjob for around 300RMB and sex for about 500RMB.

These beauty salons are usually owned and managed/operated by a Shanghainese woman or couple. They hire a couple of girls from Wen Zhou, Fu Jian or some other backwater place to work there. These girls are usually not beautiful in the conventional sense, but since they come in literally all shapes, sizes, personalities, styles and flavors, you're bound to find one that turns you on.

When you enter, ask if they "Qiao Bei" (lit."knock/strike/beat the back"), or give massages. If the answer is yes, they'll either ask you to sit in the barber's chair or to go into a back room or partitioned space with a bed. If they ask you to sit, persist a bit and request the full-body, lay-down massage. If they resist further give up and try another place.

Once in the back room or partitioned area, ask the price. It should be around 50 or 60 RMB. That's the "tai fei", or fee just to get on the table. On top of that you're expected to give a tip. 100 RMB, all inclusive, for a massage and a handjob is ENOUGH. Pay them AFTER they finish the job, not before. If they bitch and moan that 100 isn't enough, tell them to "jiao yi ge peng you" (make a friend) and that you'll come back again and again if they accomodate you this time. 9 out of 10 times they buy it.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 5
Hi,
for BJ and FS there you go with a taxi to Shuzou Hotel. That is the happening road there. Many small bars with girls to take out or upstairs.
If you stay in Sheraton, there is massage around the corner (out right, right, left side after 100m) and weekend massage take out of the health center (unofficial).
good hunting,
Mike

Attachments

• Image.jpg
there are no major land marks near it. get a map or ask taxi driver to take u to corner of damuqiao lu and qingzhen lu. walk about 100m south down qingzhen lu and on the right hand side just after a big hairdresser there are 2 massage places that both offer fs. there are a few other massage places further along the street but i havent tried them.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
Hi,
My office is in Pudong Avenue and when you pass the Novotel, there are a number of barber shops where ypu get full service for Rmb 300. It is not a five start plcae, but some of the shops have nice-looking girls.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
White Dragon,

You need to provide some landmarks to locate your place like hotel name, parks and/or railway station name in addition to main road names. Some of us are not so familar with Shanghai.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
sorry the street is qingzhen lu not zhenqing lu

Attachments

• Image.jpg
also try massage parlours along zhenqing lu (north part of street x road damuxiao lu (sp?)) parrallel to zhoujiabang lu in puxi, they offer full service. girls a lucky dip but some cute ones. prices 300-500rmb for FS - add 100 if u want to take girl away (hotel house). these places are open now - i have a bunch of mobile numbers of good girls ive met in this street and they will provide better independant service if u get to know them this way. if u meet a nice girl - get her number for next time or in case place closes down. one girl i met introduced me later to her cute friends who also work. they were happy to do independant business away from the massage parlour. taking away 2 girls is also no problem at the places i visited on this street :)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
Shoutbox
  1. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lb
  2. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  3. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ฅ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž Saturday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜ Olivia, ๐Ÿ‘„ tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi,๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  5. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  7. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธMAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  8. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ข at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅSaturday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ โ™ฅ โ€ŠAnna,๐Ÿ’‹ model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. โฃ Ruby, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment โ€Š๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹ Amy, ๐Ÿ’–average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  9. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  10. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  11. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฅ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–Saturday, .. ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ Tina / Gracie....๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service ... and ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’žLisa, small build, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  12. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโคat 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐ŸŒนSaturday, โค milf Mary โ™ฅ ๐Ÿ’‹today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’˜ Tammy, full body treatment. ๐Ÿ‘„ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Saturday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’ž Lucy, ๐Ÿ’‹ tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and โ˜บ Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  15. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  16. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅAngela and Tiffany sexy body ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคชbig boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ตhot body slide for you ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  18. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. Turnernator1:
    blair
  21. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผšNew jap tina ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ END YOUR WEEK ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’งWITH A WILD TIME WITH๐ŸŽŒ๐ŸŽŒ JAPANESE CHANEL๐ŸŽŒ๐ŸŽŒ & ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐTAIWANESE ZOE ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ905-604-8186!!!
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  24. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  25. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  28. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  29. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  30. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  31. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  32. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ2 new girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนAmy so sexy body ๐Ÿ”ฅbig boost very nice girl ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  37. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  39. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  40. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  42. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  43. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนNew girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐCici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  44. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  46. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  47. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐ŸฅฐReal pictures
  48. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™2โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
Back