Question Catching COVID-19 (Omicron)

Just got this from an article on the National Post website. It's pretty definitive for the current status of the unvaccinated as compared to the vaccinated in terms of cases, hospitalizations and ICU rates, and makes a compelling case for the effectiveness of the vaccines, with some tangible benefit in infection rate, but with massive benefit in reducing hospitalizations and ICU occupancy.

As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words.

View attachment 189437

A picture is definitely worth a thousand words, but to the non-intellect, they're just colored shapes and rectangles lol

Is that of the whole pandemic or just the shitshow we’re in now?

They were messing with the numbers like that 6-8 months ago, claiming 99% of deaths were amongst the unvaccinated. Meanwhile, they were including all the deaths pre vaccine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the link to the full article.

Written by John Ivison in the National Post. I'm not sure if the data presented is cumulative or just for Jan 5. However it is a useful read for pro and anti-vaxxers alike as it is a good discussion on many of the items listed throughout this thread.

Is that of the whole pandemic or just the shitshow we’re in now?

They were messing with the numbers like that 6-8 months ago, claiming 99% of deaths were amongst the unvaccinated. Meanwhile, they were including all the deaths pre vaccine.

Jimmy please just admit to the facts which are as clear as daylight . I showed you a link that looks back too-

vax has been effective against serious illness

You Can do what you want with your body but please don’t be idiotic with this rant against the benefits of vax

You said your last sentence was a joke, but then repeated the same logic? Are you joking again?

I'm not aware of ever having moved any goalposts. I've not shared any opinion on the relative transmissibility of the virus in the two groups, because I don't know. It's a separate issue. And I've agree with you that the various spokespeople have said incorrect things about the vaccine and what it can or is supposed to be able to do.

I have limited my statement to the effectiveness of the vaccine and unless you do not believe the numbers (which you've said you do), then it seems to me the only logical conclusion is that it's very effective. Why do you continue to focus on comparing percentages of vaccinated and unvaccinated who are hospitalized or in the ICU? I just can't get my head around how you understand and appreciate the seatbelt analogy but seem unable to apply it to the ICU situation.

As you'll recall, you and I have found broad agreement on a few topics discussed here in the forum, but I'm starting to suspect

Yes, we have found broad agreement on a few topics. On this topic, there may be some misunderstanding and some disagreement.

I asked “why are we moving the goal posts?”, not you. I was talking about the overall narrative.

While I wouldn’t allow my parents to be unvaccinated, I don’t believe everyone needs to be. I’m comparing percentages of hospitalizations and ICUs because those are the numbers that are being used to impose mandates and lockdowns on us. Until we’re using different numbers, I’ll continue to look at them.

As for the seatbelt analogy, the seatbelt and vaccine, by definition, have different functions. A seatbelt’s purpose is to minimize injury/death. A “vaccine’s purpose is to produce immunity to a specific disease”, not minimize symptoms/hospitalization/death. That’s what medicine does. The current Covid vaccines have failed, but they do kinda jive with the CDCs new definition “to produce protection to a specific disease”.

Brother, I am glad you asked this question and I am happy to share with you my understanding on the matter.

Fact:
Viruses are not alive. Viruses "become" alive when they "bond" with a compatible host cell. Each virus is compatible with a different kind of cell. For example, we have stomach flu, a virus that affects the digestive tract cells. It can only bind with certain cells in the digestive tract.

COVID is a respiratory virus, it can only bind with certain cells found in our respiratory system such as lungs and throat.

Fact:
You cannot be INFECTED by COVID if you eat it or touch it. You could shove a handful of COVID up Jimmy the Retard's ass, and he wouldn't get (be infected by) COVID.

You could also dip Jimmy the Retard's hand, foot or any other of his tiny appendixes into a bucket of COVID and it wouldn't infect him.

You will only get infected by COVID if the COVID virus gets into your respiratory system AND binds with a host cell.

Do you follow me so far?

Viruses can lay inactive for different periods of time on top of surfaces like door handles, tables etc... They are not "alive" at this point. They are more or less "inactive."

During these periods of inactivity they could travel through the air, or on top of surfaces like your hands. I don't know how long the COVID virus can travel while "inactive" but what I do know is that the majority of viruses sort of "die off" after a certain period of inactivity without reaching a "COMPATIBLE HOST" to "BIND" with.

FACT:

When a virus, in this case COVID binds with a compatible host cell in the respiratory system, it goes into "reproductive" mode. It has only one mission, and that is to replicate itself over and over and over again. This is when you are INFECTED. You are not INFECTED just because you are "carrying" the virus.

A fucking coffee cup can be a "carrier" or any physical object such as a human hand etc.. Just because the coffee cup has COVID viruses all over it is not "INFECTED"

Do you understand the word infected so far?

Once a person is infected they become "COVID FACTORIES" and because of EVERYONE's ability to physically carry the virus, they are also "transporters." It's a COVID factory on wheels. This is why people with a higher likelihood of becoming infected are logically the problem. Does this make sense to you? Each new infection brings forth a new generation of viruses and mutations.

This is why vaccination makes sense, it doesn't stop you from carrying the virus, it prevents you from getting "INFECTED." Granted that this is not 100% which idiots like Jimmy the Retard will quickly point out, but what is the logical alternative? To let everyone get COVID and have people piling up dead on the streets like in the 1920s and the Spanish Flu?

Do you understand the difference between a "carrier" and an "infection." The media is probably wrongfully explaining what the fuck a carrier is, it's just a container. Containers are not a big deal, the problem are the COVID factories.

You don't have to be infected to be a carrier, so yes that means people vaccinated can be carriers too. But you can only become a COVID factory if you are infected.

The alternative is to do what we’ve always done. Never produce a vaccine during a pandemic. Most honest doctors will tell you that. Covid would’ve been done a year ago. Instead there are more deaths in 2021 with a vaccine than in 2020 without.

Keep bringing the “retard” comments. It really bolsters your argument.

By definition, a vaccine “produces immunity to a specific disease”. If it meant partial immunity, it would say partial immunity.

Jimmy please just admit to the facts which are as clear as daylight . I showed you a link that looks back too-

vax has been effective against serious illness

You Can do what you want with your body but please don’t be idiotic with this rant against the benefits of vax

I’m not ranting against anything. We were promised something, and got something else.

We’ve had the same proportion of cases amongst the vaxxed and unvaxxed. Soon there will be the same ratios in ICU beds.

I assume the vaccine does something, but nowhere near what was promised and does not at all warrant mandates.

A vaccine that works doesn’t need 3-4 doses in under a year.

You don't even understand how COVID or viruses work, you are trying to argue "semantics" because you are a bratty troll. Some of us take issue with this, because misinformation is dangerous. Did I answer your question about unvaccinated? Yes, does that dissuade you from talking shit? No.

Why? because you are just here for the trolling. You are not interested in either understanding nor help anyone achieve understanding in the matter.

Twice I have schooled you about how viruses work and what they are, and you continue to spew your rhetoric. Cite me some medical journals and disprove my explanation of viruses or shut up already.

You provided a diatribe on virus information that we all know, and was never in debate.

I’m not trolling at all. Just pointing out what many can’t clearly see.

What will be the maximum boosters you’ll take?

That may be so, but then write a fucking letter to Pfizer or sue them. What is your end game by trying to spread misinformation about COVID and the vaccine?

You think you are Noah and you are going to build an arch for the unvaccinated? Vaccination IS exactly like insurance. It's a government mandate issued to benefit the majority of the people. I don't personally like the vaccine, most people that are vaccinated only do it because that is the only thing we can do.

Like someone else said, they got vaccinated to travel. It's done.

You want to "help"? Go fucking study virology and make a better vaccine, go find a job lobbying against Pfizer. Trolling people about the vaccine here is not productive bro.

So I ask you again, what is your end game in spreading misinformation about an issue you do not understand?

Nah, I’m laughing at you for believing the government every step of the way, and being a good little boy. You wore your mask, double masked, jabbed, and boosted. All that, and we still find ourselves back in lockdown 2 years later. If you can’t see that, you’re blind.

Are you related to Hornet? You make similar goofy analogies. Noah’s ark? Wtf?

If the government mandates for boosters to be taken then I will take them. IF I don't like it then I will move to another country that doesn't require them.

I will very likely not bitch about it on the internet. You just said you would not dare to tell your parents not to take the vaccine, but you cannot see the benefit for yourself.

You are a hypocrite and a coward. Do you even drive a car? Answer me honestly. NO judgement in my part.

You and Hornet need to get your stories straight. Am I a pizza delivery guy, or a guy who doesn’t drive. Pick an insult and stick with it. Also, what’s with the gay obsession? Hornet runs a gay dating site, you name yourself after a character played by a gay/pedo actor.

Of course, you’ll take multiple boosters. That’s why I asked the question. And your anger against the people who refuse it will grow, just as the number of new infections.

I chose to take my chances with Covid. I’m the coward?

How is it hypocritical to say the elderly/vulnerable should be vaccinated but there’s no need for everyone else?

Never called you a pizza delivery guy, but whoever would insult you in that way is an old man. Those guys are extinct now, UBER drivers make way more money and they can walk, or ride bikes to make their deliveries. Focus on the topic child.

Yup, but your attempt to insult me based on my ownership of a car is just as nonsensical.

You don't drive thus you do not understand the concerns a driver would have. Same if you have no children you would not understand what it means to be a parent. If you have never had a pet, you would not understand the love a pet owner has for a pet. And so on and so on.

Some things you cannot understand unless you experience them child. You don't drive so you don't understand driving. That is obvious.

Who said I don’t drive?

God damn, you are one lazy brat. It lasted more than two years but two years is plenty time.

Now, child since you spent so much time reading on the subject. What is the reason that the Spanish Flu lasted as long as it did?

So we’re going into our third year of Covid, and you think this time we handled it right?

Thank you for asking child.

I think that you should still read about the Spanish flu and not just screenshot the google results. Knowledge and understanding are completely different things.

The other thing I think is that, this pandemic will not go away for at least 3-4 years. No matter what the fuck we do, it will not go away. Partly because, the people like you, unvaxxed "smart" guys, that do not understand the difference between being a COVID carrier and a COVID factory will not take the necessary measures.

I am not talking about the vaccine by the way, the vaccine does help. Simply put, stay the fuck home. That is the best thing you can do if you are unvaccinated.

Problem is that you are making a social movement out of this, and each time the unvaxxers get infected they create a new mutation of the virus. Hell, maybe even the vaccinated people can make the virus mutate. The population of the world has grown exponentially since then, we live in very close proximity to each other and it is easier than ever to travel long distances in short amounts of time.

All of these factors are a recipe for disaster. You can choose to not vaccinate, or you could choose to buy your own private island and live with yourself.

Don't spread misinformation about this topic you do not understand. That would be a great start to help with the pandemic.

How am I, someone who had Covid, infected no one, and now has natural immunity “the problem”?

You contradicted yourself again. How do you say “No matter what the fuck we do, it will not go away”, and then proceed to blame? If there’s nothing we can do, there’s nothing we can do.

Why would a virus mutate when it doesn’t hit resistance in an unvaxxed, but not mutate when it does hit resistance in a vaxxed? Not sure you’ve thought that one through.

We keep the elderly, vulnerable, and fat fucks at home. Let everyone live their lives. That’s how’ve always done it. You don’t quarantine the healthy. Only selfish people think like that.

Last edited:
I’m not ranting against anything. We were promised something, and got something else.

We’ve had the same proportion of cases amongst the vaxxed and unvaxxed. Soon there will be the same ratios in ICU beds.

I assume the vaccine does something, but nowhere near what was promised and does not at all warrant mandates.

A vaccine that works doesn’t need 3-4 doses in under a year.

jimmy you are crossing the line when you have been shown at least 2 clear pieces of evidence that clearly count more unvaxed people in hospitals etc. even with this you continue to dispute the ability of the vax to help with serious illness, instead you have just spewed the same baseless rhetoric and opinion. This is my last post on this topic as it has become a total waste of time when people don’t debate realistically

jimmy you are crossing the line when you have been shown at least 2 clear pieces of evidence that clearly count more unvaxed people in hospitals etc. even with this you continue to dispute the ability of the vax to help with serious illness, instead you have just spewed the same baseless rhetoric and opinion. This is my last post on this topic as it has become a total waste of time when people don’t debate realistically

I guess we don’t agree on the word “work”. That’s fine.

Vaccines provide immunity, not partial immunity.

Btw, who is the arbiter of where the line is?

To my knowledge, many guys who come to the massage parlours didn’t get the COVID Vaccine, and some MPAs are fully vaccinated, some MPAs are not. With the Omicron viruses spreading out there, I would wear a mask when I go to the massage parlours for safety reasons.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  3. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  6. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  8. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  9. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  10. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  13. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  22. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  23. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  24. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  25. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  26. Willtry:
    See you spa
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  30. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  31. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  41. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine &new Young Asian girl in today
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Kim🌸Christina 🌸Akame🌸Andrea ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Emily ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 3 girls a day, young, beautiful, new girl Sophia, sexy figure 🌹🌹 Cindy provides excellent service 🔥 Professional Thai massage technique Suki 👍 Welcome to enter or make an appointment, there are plenty of parking spaces at the back door 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  47. DkNY2:
    Sasa
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SASHA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your XXX massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator