Question Catching COVID-19 (Omicron)

Again, you’re not thorough if you haven’t seen my recent reviews.

You’re contradicting yourself if you say it comes down to fear, and then say I’m not an antivaxxer. Wouldn’t there be fear attached to taking the proven vaccines I’ve taken? Or do you admit there is something to be feared with this vaccine?

My problem with the vaccine debate is the personal attacks. Everyone should do what they want. Why is it that the people who got vaccinated call the antivaxxers names, like “losers”, and vice versa? Let’s debate the vaccine, not who chooses to take it. Btw, I know you didn’t call me out on that, and I appreciate it.

What would you call a drug developed in 8 months, if not experimental?

As soon as the indys opened their doors, I was there. Probably sooner than you, since only the indys that saw Covid for what it was were back in business. If they had already been reviewed, there was no need for repetition. If they are gems, I’m not going to open them up to “conspiracy theorist” criticism. Or should I say “spoiler alerts”.

You never answered the question. Who is the fearful one? The nurse that got the vaccine, or the nurse that lost her job to keep it out of his/her system? I find the latter to be more brave.

Dude, you’re insightful, provide great reviews and posts (even if they’re hard to read). I’m usually interested in what you have to say. But I haven’t taken my course of action lightly. I’ve done the research, weighed out the pros and cons, and looked at the risk factors. I only hoped that I recovered fully or died if I got it. Didn’t want complications.

I got Covid, I recovered fully, and my immune system did what it’s supposed to. I even tried to get the vaccine after (just to be able to travel, go to the gym etc.), and was told by multiple pharmacists and my doctor that I don’t need it since I’ve had Covid.

Did you do the same due diligence, or were you just following the rules?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, u had COVID? … :wtf

… don’t remember this being said b4… u might think it’s like closing barn door after horse escaped… 🐴 … u cant prevent something that already happened…

… I nvr got COVID tho, so my immune system > yours! ;)

I find nuthin courageous about a nurse who refuses a vax :nurse … quite the opposite, she’s selfishly indulging a wish 2c others try it 1st, thus becoming a disease vector 4 immune compromised patients… she could wipe out a whole ward… some hero! Lock her up…

I really hate antivaxxer losers & conspiracy mongers who hijack threads 4 their own agenda… that doesn’t mean all anti-vax= losers… it means some losers = antivx

Actually, did a ton of research… 🤓 highly suspicious of mRNA vax @ 1st, since it’s triggering something like an autoimmune response, but AZ& JJ use different technology, so there’s choice out there… anyway, after literally millions of people got it, not worried re mRNA vx 💉 either… mRNA actually not new, just not used as vx b4… so yeah, in so many ways, it’s not experimental in 2022

Me= very convinced I’m harder 2 kill than most, no way a little needle gonna scare me… :) doubt I’d get sick even if exposed w/o vx, but imagine I could carry evil lil virus 👿 , so rather do my best not 2…

…main thing COVID changed… now I check 2c if girl drops her mask 😷 … if it’s new girl, no reviews, I have a few tricks 2 get them 2 take it off… most effective, u tell them take it off or gbye… oh, I’m nice, saying I really need 2c that pretty face 👧 , I’ll come back later when u don’t need 2 wear one… & she drops it… but it’s kinda nuclear option… there is no value to ill fitting mask in small rm…

The vaccines and mandates are working so well that we’re going into modified stage 2.

I cannot express how funny this is.

So funny..not like thousands of guys blowing their load in a 5 ✖️8 unventilated filthy room has anything to do with it ..hilarious , maybe time to grease up the palms

Buh buh buh... but vaccines are effective at preventing serious illness and death. Well, not enough to prevent the ICU numbers from rising. Not enough to prevent another lockdown. Effective my ass. Our lives haven't changed for the better.
The problem isn’t the ICU numbers increasing it is the number of doctors and nurses calling in sick which is reducing hospital capacity. In hindsight it was a big mistake to fire all the staff who choose not to get vaccinated with what we now know about the vaccine.

The problem isn’t the ICU numbers increasing it is the number of doctors and nurses calling in sick which is reducing hospital capacity. In hindsight it was a big mistake to fire all the staff who choose not to get vaccinated with what we now know about the vaccine.

The very we people we touted in 2020 as heroes are the same ones we punished in 2021 if they didn't comply to a dumb mandate.

At this point, with the vaccines around, there should be a system in place to reward and protect people and businesses who have complied since this all began. We were told 85% was the magic number to prevent lockdown yet here we are at 88% locking down anyway. With a high vax rate not changing the trajectory in Ontario, there is no way to convince vaccine-hesitant people to take it. The message to them now is that it never gets better but shut up and do your part.

If you go to a spa, in a tight almost sealed room, even with your mask on all the time, I don't know how good it's to protect you. It may not be much different if you kiss or not.
What happens to all the dried ejaculate on the walls , baseboards, girls clothes.. well it dries , becomes dust , dust is inhaled..so !

We're locking down for say...another month, in order to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed.

The population of Ontario is 14.5 million and we've had about 2.5 million covid cases, so 12 million people can get it (we won't even factor in re-infections). So can someone explain what will be different in a month? Is the plan to protect ICU capacity essentially forever?

Has anyone talked about a simple cost/benefit analysis? I.E., how much would it cost to temporarily bump up ICU capacity to say, 10 000 vs cost of closing businesses and paying people to stay home? The highest per bed cost I've found says an ICU bed with staff costs $250 000.00. Consequently the cost of 10 000 ICU units would be $2.5 billion. Yes, I know these are just guesstimates but shouldn't this have been a conversation our leaders had?

So many more questions too. Why are death rates in places following very different protocols so similar? Does that not show all of the distancing, mandating and restricting is not worth the bang for the buck?

Let's admit we simply can't stop the spread of this virus. I know it sounds cold, but I say, let 'er rip and the hospitals will just do the best they can.

The human body has not changed, it was made to fight infections and like a car maintained will last for years. Death is a part of life ,you live the best you can and enjoy it while you can. So far the vaccine has not worked, look at cruise ships full of vaccinated people and they had Covid breakouts. Look at Isreal, they are on their second booster.

As bad as it sounds you are better off getting Covid and then if you survive you are protected from everything after as your body will even recognize and combat the variants. This jab is only good for a limited time and cannot recognize a variant. Just like the flu shot was based off the last years flu strain.

If you are healthy you will survive. The costs of this are going to burden us for many many years. We are better off with herd immunity and just getting back to normal.

We're locking down for say...another month, in order to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed.

The population of Ontario is 14.5 million and we've had about 2.5 million covid cases, so 12 million people can get it (we won't even factor in re-infections). So can someone explain what will be different in a month? Is the plan to protect ICU capacity essentially forever?

Has anyone talked about a simple cost/benefit analysis? I.E., how much would it cost to temporarily bump up ICU capacity to say, 10 000 vs cost of closing businesses and paying people to stay home? The highest per bed cost I've found says an ICU bed with staff costs $250 000.00. Consequently the cost of 10 000 ICU units would be $2.5 billion. Yes, I know these are just guesstimates but shouldn't this have been a conversation our leaders had?

So many more questions too. Why are death rates in places following very different protocols so similar? Does that not show all of the distancing, mandating and restricting is not worth the bang for the buck?

Let's admit we simply can't stop the spread of this virus. I know it sounds cold, but I say, let 'er rip and the hospitals will just do the best they can.
The theory behind the restrictions is as follows:
1) The restrictions spread the infections out over time I.e. rather then having 1M infections in January you have 500K in January and 500K in February.
2) As people get boosters the chance of infection decreases. For example assume an unvaccinated person has an 80% chance of getting COVID a double vaccinated person has a 50% chance of getting COVID and a Triple vaccinated person has 20% chance of getting COVID.

Again my numbers arn't scientific but just meant to demonstrate the theory. Where the theory fails is if the chance of getting COVID for a triple vaccinated person is not significantly less then the chance for a double vaccinated person. Then this strategy employed by the provinces is not going to work and you will see the restrictions extended from the initial three weeks.

1) The restrictions spread the infections out over time I.e. rather then having 1M infections in January you have 500K in January and 500K in February.
2) As people get boosters the chance of infection decreases. For example assume an unvaccinated person has an 80% chance of getting COVID a double vaccinated person has a 50% chance of getting COVID and a Triple vaccinated person has 20% chance of getting COVID.

Again my numbers arn't scientific but just meant to demonstrate the theory. Where the theory fails is if the chance of getting COVID for a triple vaccinated person is not significantly less then the chance for a double vaccinated person. Then this strategy employed by the provinces is not going to work and you will see the restrictions extended from the initial three weeks.

If we really wanted to get rid of this we would be totally locked down for a solid 3 weeks. They give you time to prepare and get what you need. Everyone stay home, the essential workers will be split over 3 week periods. Then it would be done. They don't because they only want to control us with digital id's, cyber money and control.

If we really wanted to get rid of this we would be totally locked down for a solid 3 weeks. They give you time to prepare and get what you need. Everyone stay home, the essential workers will be split over 3 week periods. Then it would be done. They don't because they only want to control us with digital id's, cyber money and control.
Your strategy only works if you can stop cases from coming in from out of province, otherwise yes you would dramatically decrease cases during the full lockdown but once you open up new Infections would resume. Personally the right strategy is to have increased capacity in the health care system, if I was the Government I would get rid of the vaccine mandates as they don’t serve a purpose now (all the health care staff calling in sick now for COVID are double vaccinated) and rehire a number of the nurses and doctors who were let go for being unvaccinated.

Though I disagree with the efficacy of the plan, I think you have accurately reflected the government's argument. I also doubt the numbers, but for the sake of our argument, let's assume your estimates are correct, and we could hold infections to 500k per month (it will actually be quite a bit lower). By that logic, we will be locked down for a minimum of two years. The lower the number of monthly infections, the longer we stay locked down. Is that acceptable to you? And by the way, 1% of 500k is still 5000 which would overwhelm the ICU anyway.

See, this is the kind of thinking I can't follow. Let's say we could hold new infections to ZERO for three weeks. What do you imagine would change in that period of time? Would we not be exactly where we are today?

… don’t remember this being said b4… u might think it’s like closing barn door after horse escaped… … u cant prevent something that already happened…

I find nuthin courageous about a nurse who refuses a vax :nurse … quite the opposite, she’s selfishly indulging a wish 2c others try it 1st, thus becoming a disease vector 4 immune compromised patients… she could wipe out a whole ward… some hero! Lock her up…

I really hate antivaxxer losers & conspiracy mongers who hijack threads 4 their own agenda… that doesn’t mean all anti-vax= losers… it means some losers = antivx

Actually, did a ton of research… highly suspicious of mRNA vax @ 1st, since it’s triggering something like an autoimmune response, but AZ& JJ use different technology, so there’s choice out there… anyway, after literally millions of people got it, not worried re mRNA vx either… mRNA actually not new, just not used as vx b4… so yeah, in so many ways, it’s not experimental in 2022

Me= very convinced I’m harder 2 kill than most, no way a little needle gonna scare me… :) doubt I’d get sick even if exposed w/o vx, but imagine I could carry evil lil virus , so rather do my best not 2…

…main thing COVID changed… now I check 2c if girl drops her mask … if it’s new girl, no reviews, I have a few tricks 2 get them 2 take it off… most effective, u tell them take it off or gbye… oh, I’m nice, saying I really need 2c that pretty face , I’ll come back later when u don’t need 2 wear one… & she drops it… but it’s kinda nuclear option… there is no value to ill fitting mask in small rm…

I’ve mentioned I’ve had Covid many times. Like I said, you’re not thorough.

I guess we’ll agree to disagree on some things like the bravery of nurses. I still believe a nurse that’s willing to get Covid over taking an experimental drug is the brave one.

You’re contradicting yourself again. You say it’s not experimental, then admit it’s never been used as a vaccine.

I’m glad you did your research. I think everyone should and make their own decision, instead of going the pro vaccine/anti vaccine route. But, you keep coming back to a needle not scaring you. If you did your research and are confident with it, nothing should scare you. I’m happy with my choice, hope you are too.

But I guess we’re discussing a moot point now, as we’re back in lockdown. The vaccines worked so well that we’re losing our freedoms again.

But hey, let’s do our part and get boosted.

Though I disagree with the efficacy of the plan, I think you have accurately reflected the government's argument. I also doubt the numbers, but for the sake of our argument, let's assume your estimates are correct, and we could hold infections to 500k per month (it will actually be quite a bit lower). By that logic, we will be locked down for a minimum of two years. The lower the number of monthly infections, the longer we stay locked down. Is that acceptable to you? And by the way, 1% of 500k is still 5000 which would overwhelm the ICU anyway.
The 1% is actually hospitalization not ICU otherwise we would have seen ICU numbers increasing by 100 for the last few days. I think Ontario is going to locked down till March at the earliest and I see more restrictions coming similar to last year, that is the reason I am leaving Ontario and going down south for the next two months as I can work remotely.

The 1% is actually hospitalization not ICU otherwise we would have seen ICU numbers increasing by 100 for the last few days. I think Ontario is going to locked down till March at the earliest and I see more restrictions coming similar to last year, that is the reason I am leaving Ontario and going down south for the next two months as I can work remotely.

Lucky bastard.

Whether it's ICU or not is irrelevant. They're saying restrictions=no overwhelming of hospitals, however you want to define that. As I said though, very simple math indicates that if we do that, we'll be locked down til the next pandemic starts.
Your personal response is to go to Florida, where there are no restrictions, but for the rest of us you're explaining the restrictions are a good thing? You should run for office. ;)

Whether it's ICU or not is irrelevant. They're saying restrictions=no overwhelming of hospitals, however you want to define that. As I said though, very simple math indicates that if we do that, we'll be locked down til the next pandemic starts.
Your personal response is to go to Florida, where there are no restrictions, but for the rest of us you're explaining the restrictions are a good thing? You should run for office. ;)
I never said the restrictions were a good thing, I was only explaining the theory behind them. You will see OMICRON cases in Ontario until the spring when they should peak. Omicron is most contagious indoors and as shown in South Africa Omicron is subsiding in South Africa when people start spending more time outdoors the virus peaks, that’s why I am going to a warmer climate for the next two months. South Africa did not implement restrictions other then enforcement of mask wearing in public but they benefited from people being outdoors.

I’ve mentioned I’ve had Covid many times. Like I said, you’re not thorough.

I guess we’ll agree to disagree on some things like the bravery of nurses. I still believe a nurse that’s willing to get Covid over taking an experimental drug is the brave one.

You’re contradicting yourself again. You say it’s not experimental, then admit it’s never been used as a vaccine.

I’m glad you did your research. I think everyone should and make their own decision, instead of going the pro vaccine/anti vaccine route. But, you keep coming back to a needle not scaring you. If you did your research and are confident with it, nothing should scare you. I’m happy with my choice, hope you are too.

But I guess we’re discussing a moot point now, as we’re back in lockdown. The vaccines worked so well that we’re losing our freedoms again.

But hey, let’s do our part and get boosted.

No, talking only about our convo, it’s a big reveal u had COVID. 🙀 Not thorough? Dude, I’m being nice 2u, but I’m not yer fan… pls assume if it’s yer personal 411 & u didn’t say it 2me, I dunno.. :no

Unvax nurse can infect her patients & not experience illness. Being vax= actual job requirement. Manslaughter.

Your 12 yr old kid, leukaemia patient, wife, cancer patient, gramma, get COVID & die, ☠ … thx 2 this ‘brave’ nurse… she should be arrested & charged. 🚨

Contradicting myself? Hardly. Just bcuz a vax WAS experimental doesn’t mean that it IS… once it’s past phase 3, it’s new… once a million ppl tried it, results in… nuthin 2 fear @ all now. Seriously, not mocking u… u get the difference, right? Tested & proven on Israelis & Brits. Gd enuf 4me!

This ain’t a lockdown… u remember March 2020, right? Heavy Restrictions= inevitable. Spas still open … 50% capacity? No probs. Typical.

They gotta reduce contact rate or we=
really fucked.

… it’s reasonable 2 point out vax= not stopping spread of omicron 🦠 … but it’s keeping hospitals & ICUs f/ overflowing, it’s main purpose. Vax that stops infection’s b nice… we ain’t got that, eh?

… don’t remember this being said b4… u might think it’s like closing barn door after horse escaped… 🐴 … u cant prevent something that already happened…

Actually, did a ton of research… 🤓 highly suspicious of mRNA vax @ 1st, since it’s triggering something like an autoimmune response, but AZ& JJ use different technology, so there’s choice out there… anyway, after literally millions of people got it, not worried re mRNA vx 💉 either… mRNA actually not new, just not used as vx b4… so yeah, in so many ways, it’s not experimental in 2022

Me= very convinced I’m harder 2 kill than most, no way a little needle gonna scare me… :) doubt I’d get sick even if exposed w/o vx, but imagine I could carry evil lil virus 👿 , so rather do my best not 2…

…main thing COVID changed… now I check 2c if girl drops her mask 😷 … if it’s new girl, no reviews, I have a few tricks 2 get them 2 take it off… most effective, u tell them take it off or gbye… oh, I’m nice, saying I really need 2c that pretty face 👧 , I’ll come back later when u don’t need 2 wear one… & she drops it… but it’s kinda nuclear option… there is no value to ill fitting mask in small rm…
U are a good person

Shoutbox
  1. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young petty student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  2. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🈵🈵🦵🦵👅👅
  3. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  4. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💋💥❣ Sunday, ❣💞  Amy,💋💋 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥 Sisi,👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  5. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕💋 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💘💥❣Sunday, 💘💞 Kim, 💕💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💋❣ Angela,💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💖💋 Nicole,💋 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  7. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💥❣Sunday, ❣ Cici... 💋💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. 💞💋 Lisa, small build, very friendly 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  8. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❣ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❤👄👄 Sunday, 🪀 💖Yoyo,💋 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  9. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞💖💐Sunday, 💋Lily and ☺ Michelle💋💋 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  10. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Coco and Jessica Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking
  11. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  12. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham ᖭི༏ᖫྀ Candy | Mimi (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly ᖭི༏ᖫྀ Monica (New) Colombian Thailand, beautiful & shapely ᖭི༏ᖫྀ Lacey (New) from HUE Vietnam tall, beautiful & shapely, white skin...After 9PM ᖭི༏ᖫྀ Sonia from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned ᖭི༏ᖫྀ Anna (New) from Vietnam beautiful, white skin, big booty ✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham
  13. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8 ༄ Anna (New) from Hue Vietnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...༄Sonia from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service...༄ Ruby Taiwanese | Vietnamese, medium build and shapely, pretty...Amazing Service...༄ Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body, also does lighter treatment with emphasis on service...✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8 ✰
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MONICA, MALIYA, AMANDA, SANA, KIRAN, SARIKA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  16. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ RIYA, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  17. MoonM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/ 3 young Asian girl today unit 10pm
  18. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years “Must Try” honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5’2” & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  19. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: KAT & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ KAT is young a d slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  21. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  22. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE & NANA. Maggie is sweet, slim and very talented. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Niko & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Niko is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body, natural C Cups and long nipples.
  25. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  26. SugarLoveSpa:
    CARLY is a young attractive Thai girl, slim with C Cups, and a very versatile menu. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Korean beauty, New today. Luna can do everything. MIA is a young & slim A Cup 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍, very PRETTY & VERY PETITE Viet
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Coco , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  29. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services..
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Sophia and young fun Yoyo with 36DDD open mind , pretty GFE Lina and sweet Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  33. jacobfat:
    portland
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  35. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8 ✰ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...Full Menu...Emily (New) 22Yrs Thailand beautiful, petite, white skin...Service Queen...Lacey (New) from HUE Vietnam tall, beautiful & shapely, white skin ...Great Service +...Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body, also does lighter treatment with emphasis on service...✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8 ✰
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
  37. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong w
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures of Y
  40. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 NINSH, MALIYA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, KIRAN, SARIKA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. MoonM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 20ys small Indian girl &Malaysia girl young good looking good sevice in today
  43. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5’3” & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5’3” sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  44. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, MIA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIA is a young & slim A Cup 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍, very PRETTY & VERY PETITE Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything.
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sonia,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JUDY & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JUDY is a young & attractive Chinese girL, lwho knows exactly how to please a man. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  48. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  49. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  50. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: CANDY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ *New Girl Today: CANDY is an attractive Chinese girl, mid 20’s, 167Cms & 110 Lbs with D Cups and very versatile menu. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
Back