Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charging for talent not time

rukkit

Reaction score
As a corollary to the 50-minute hour discussion, does anyone here charge a flat rate for shorter (or longer) sessions? I'm thinking for instance of people who do MFR or osteopathic techniques and are just done when the work is done and the fee has no relation to the clock.

Most of us are based on the clock. That isn't universal though. Get a massage in Hungary and there are therapists there who are shocked at our hourly rates ("Exorbitant!"), but also that we'd spend a whole hour with one person ("Overkill!")

Others who work with the body often work this way though it's relatively uncommon among MTs in North America. Chiropractors, for instance, charge for their talent, not time, so you could be with a chiro five minutes or twenty, depending on your needs and the chiro's mode of working, and be charged the same.

If you do this, what's your wording with clients?

Is this a paradigm shift some of us should consider and if so, how would you make that transition?

Any thoughts on this out there?

Interesting concept.

Reminds me of the car mechanic that took a whack at the motor with a hammer and charged the client $500. The client was shocked -- "$500 for 30 seconds??!?!?!"

The mechanic replied "$5 for 30 seconds. $495 for knowing where to hit."

This kind of pricing will probably work in the therapeutic realm - someone looking for a specific need, hence the idea of one hour on one person being overkill. But for general maintenance and relaxation - it is all about the amount of time flesh is pressing flesh.

I am sort of in the process of doing this. I do active release techniques, and find that 30 minutes for a forearm, or calf, can be a little overkill when a person is coming to me for repeat treatments. I have started offering 15 minute ART sessions. I had to put in a time frame for my booking system, but basically the idea is you come in, I treat what I find, and what is asked for, and I am done when I am done. I haven't worked through all the kinks in this yet, so there may be problems I run into.

This is something I present to the client after their first 30 minute treatment, which includes assessment, consent, treatment, self care, and treatment plan. After the first session I have found that 10-20 minutes is more than enough, and I explain this to the client, that the next treatments don't need to be as long,and should they want, they can book an ART session, less expensive than 30 minutes (but still a premium for a short period of time) and less time. I explain I will work until I feel things have released, and they have felt a change.

Like I said, still working out the logistics, but I like it so far.

I should add, I will not do 10-20 minute sessions for anything else but ART for one or maybe (huge maybe) two areas. If the client wants more of a typical massage, they must book 30 minutes or more. I will incorporate ART into my regular massages, but other than a warm up, and flushing out afterwards, all they get is ART

I sort of do the session concept. My sessions run anywheres between 1.5hours and 2 hours max. I even like doing three hour sessions once I'm in the flow. That being said I book no closer than every two hours. So my sessions end up being about 1.75 hours. If no else is coming then I tend to run closer to two hours. :D

Jason

jasond said:
I sort of do the session concept. My sessions run anywheres between 1.5hours and 2 hours max. I even like doing three hour sessions once I'm in the flow. That being said I book no closer than every two hours. So my sessions end up being about 1.75 hours. If no else is coming then I tend to run closer to two hours. :D

Jason

I'm with you jason. I do the same and I've been very successful with this approach. Couldn't imagine doing any less than 2 hours. There are places in the world where even that's too short. Traditional Thai can last for 3 or 4 hours. Same with some Ayurvedic treatments. It just shows that in body work there are many approahces. As different as people themselves. One just has to find their niche.

My standard session time is 50 minutes. I do all MFR. I've been doing this length of session for years now, with an occasional double session (half session for kids). The decisions to make sessions 50 minutes in length was based entirely on finding an interval for sheet change over, scheduling, and collecting payment so that I can stay on an hourly schedule. In retrospect, it has worked well for me as well as my clients. I nearly never find that there is too much time or that they have received too much treatment. Even if I am treatming someone for an simple issue, there nearly always is a more extensive cause that needs to be traced and treated.

WaltFritz said:
My standard session time is 50 minutes. I do all MFR. I've been doing this length of session for years now, with an occasional double session (half session for kids).

Walt, you don't have trouble keeping it to 50 minute session? I have lots of trouble when using MFR keeping it to an hour or 1.5 hrs! I always say it feels like MFR uses a different side of my brain than swedish massage (intuition?) and when I am using the MFR side of my brain I don't want to "come back!" :lol:

maestra,

When I first started this work and the need to schedule so tightly was not a concern, I very frequently went over the hour (often WAY over), thinking that I needed to bring them to completion. This was true whether they were unwinding or just having structural work. You learn that you can stop an unwinding at an apporopriate point without doing a disservice to the process, just the same as you can stop a release and pick it up the next session. I felt that the need to do keep working loger was more about my needs than the client's needs. My need was to see this through, as things were so new. The client knew little difference, they just knew it was helping and they were fine stopping a session at its end time and coming back for more.

As for you not wanting to come back, I know that the pull is strong. Once you get the feeling, you don't want to give it up.

As for you not wanting to come back, I know that the pull is strong. Once you get the feeling, you don't want to give it up.

Wow. I am totally experiencing this with CST, especially unwinding.

Any specific advice for moving through it/getting over it?

Uh huh... handle the money part before you do the treatment. You and the client may be way to "altered" to handle it effectively afterward. :lol:

I am, for the most part, doing a bit better with sticking to the time allotted. If I go over it's usually only by 5 minutes. Often because there's someone waiting, so it's imperative I not get totally lost in the work.

lol YES! For about the first time ever I accidentally let a client walk out without paying. It was craziness :)

That has almost happened to me too! :oops:

After years of a strict 60 minute hour I decided to add 15 minutes to my standard session. Every 1 hour client gets a full 75 minutes of massage time. I'm mobile so I don't have to worry about scheduling breaks between clients in an office, but even if I did I would still do this and just book acordingly.
I rarely have anyone choose 1.5 hrs (Luxury issue I think) so I'm very used to getting all my work wrapped up in 60 minutes, I was surprised to find that this extra 15 minutes I have added makes such a huge difference! It feels so luxurious for me. I find it easier to achieve that 'zone' and have more time to rely on intuition and zero in on the real target areas in addition to the extra touches (more pampering time with the feet and hands for example). I love it, and now I can't imagine giving a good, thorough and detailed session without that extra time segment.
I think its great when a therapist can structure their own time in a way that really lets their talents in any given modality shine.

I have always had a slower pace during my massges. 8) This is just my style and it works well for relaxation work, which is most of my practice. At the suggestion of a mentor, my "hours" have been 70 minutes long from the beginning of my practice. It still isn't enough for some massages but having that extra 10 minutes gives me more flexibility. And, it is a great selling point for customers. :)

75 minutes is a lovely session length. When I last updated my services page, I added a signature low back session at exactly that length.

I am still in school, but if i go into private practice I have decided I will offer no less than 75 min. for a full body massage, but I'd prefer even 90 for full body. I don't plan on charging more for the 75 min. than a 60 min. though. 50 min. full body feels like factory work to me.
I'll do 60 min./30min. massages for specific limited areas, as long as it's not expected to be full body head to toe.
That said, I really hope it doesn't take 5 years to be in private practice! Ugh, 50 min. full body is killer.

razor said:
Is this a paradigm shift some of us should consider and if so, how would you make that transition?

Any thoughts on this out there?

Jyoti and I discussed this on the phone a while back. I think she may have come up with some ideas as to how to implement it into her practice, but I am not sure.

What I do recall is that one important thing in implementing this idea would be to actually completely re-structure your practice. So, basically send out a letter with the information of how and why you are changing to this new method. That would include changing your website "look", so that when the client moves into the new frame of context, there is also a visual change that gives them secondary feedback as to "there is something different". this way, it's not just the same-o, same-o with new/different fee structures.

Does that make sense?

If not, I'll try to re-write it.

pueppi said:
Jyoti and I discussed this on the phone a while back. I think she may have come up with some ideas as to how to implement it into her practice, but I am not sure.

What I do recall is that one important thing in implementing this idea would be to actually completely re-structure your practice. So, basically send out a letter with the information of how and why you are changing to this new method. That would include changing your website "look", so that when the client moves into the new frame of context, there is also a visual change that gives them secondary feedback as to "there is something different". this way, it's not just the same-o, same-o with new/different fee structures.

Does that make sense?

If not, I'll try to re-write it.

Hi folks! Sorry I'm late to the party :) (I just saw this thread LOL)

Long post. You've been warned :grin:

The transition is ALMOST complete. Pueppi has been more help than she knows :D We're still working out logistics, but here's what I have so far... please forgive me if it's a little chaotic.

Here's the OLD way (which unfortunately is still on the current website until we get all our ducks in a row with the new system): schedule and charge by time, and we use the time in any way the client wants. We did 60, 90, and 120 min sessions. Sounds great, worked great for a while. However, as my own education expanded, I'm deviating away from traditional massage modalities and starting to use those manual therapies more in combination with other tools and techniques. I'm also getting much more astute at assessment for different conditions, using vital signs, orthopedic and neurological testing, and right-left brain testing (I'll answer any questions on all that separately :) )

So anyway... I started to feel that what I've been doing is short of what I know how to do (and would really like to implement). I also wanted to do more than the fluff and buff. Not that there's anything wrong with a fantastic relaxation massage (you'll notice that I didn't 86 them from my menu altogether) but I felt the need to add. I also realized that when a client came in with some kind of problem or pain, their body's response to my treatment didn't always fit into the time we had allotted. I also started getting requests for 90-min and 2-hour pain management sessions which not only got kinda boring, but more importantly, I felt they might've been too much at one time for the client's body to handle.

So, enter the new system. It's 2 tiers. No longer am I going to try to handle doing a full body relaxation massage AND a focused address of the chief complaint in 1 session. Now, it's either-or...for both their benefit and mine. I did 86 the 2-hour sessions, and only existing regular clients who drive a decent distance to see me will get them upon request.

Relaxation Only (full body; no area of focus, stress relief only)
1 hour - $75 or $80 (not sure which yet - the price was $75 under the old system and there are several discount massage facilities in my area)
90 min - $110 or $115 (not sure which yet - current price is $100, $85 or $90 if they're on a regular pre-scheduling plan)

Problem-focused Bodywork (not full body; 1-2 areas of focus)
1st visit - consultation and detailed assessment/evaluation PLUS first (possibly abbreviated) treatment - $70 or $75
Average visit (every visit after the first one) - anywhere from $40-55, although this will vary widely depending on condition. The more complex and time-intensive the regular visits are, the more they'll cost. Right away, I'll kind of know what I'm dealing with - if it's a 15-minute laser protocol, it'll probably only be $25-30. If it's a TMJ procedure with lots of warm up and myofascial work first, it'll cost more like $70.

But, determining all that is what the first visit is for--I'll have a good idea of whether or not I can help them, what kinds of remedies will most likely be effective and how effective/potent they'll be, roughly how much physical labor it'll require, and how much time it'll take. At the end of the first visit I'll be able to say "OK, after this, your visits will only cost 'x' and plan on 'y' amount of time when working these visits into your schedule."

An average problem-focused visit will typically consist of an NMT protocol (with myofascial release, ART, Trigger-point, etc included), some heat or cold packs (depending on condition, etc), some cold laser, and if applicable, some cortical hemisphere balancing to effectively reduce the stress that downright causes a lot of these problems. Also, if applicable, we'll do some active care right there in the studio to rehab weak muscles, or I'll give them exercises to take home.

Clients can choose between full-body and problem-focused when scheduling their next appt, and they can go back and forth. They know themselves better than I do LOL. So someone who's been getting help with her carpal tunnel and is doing much better can schedule a relaxation massage for the next time.

(Also as an aside: I've considered not publishing the problem-focused pricing on the website, simply because it can vary so widely. I will say that it is less expensive than the full body, but that since each case is so different, it's impossible for me to know until I've actually evaluated them.)

Heh - I know that this is waaaay different than the average massage therapy model; in fact, I'm prepping myself for next year. But that aside, what do you all think? :)

Hugs!
~Jyoti

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸 Today at 8:00 AM Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  5. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco 😘😘😘sexy girl for you good table shower 🚿 body scrub😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  9. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: MIMI, NINA & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair. She knows how to treat you nice.
  10. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  11. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  12. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  13. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.+
  15. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  19. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  22. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  25. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  26. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  29. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  33. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  38. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. Turnernator1:
    blair
  41. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  44. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  45. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  48. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  49. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  50. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
Back