Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Compilation of the spas I have been to.

krayjee

Known Reviewer
Spa Promoter
Reaction score
Awards
Here is the compilation of some of the spas I have been to. I think twice before posting it here bcuz this site is loaded with parasites with fake handles posing as guest and posting all kinds of garbage. But I have decided to post to benefit legitimate members who might not have access to the much better Red board. Pls learn to ignore those shit disturber and used this thread wisely by screening out who the real members are and who are fake shit disturbers with Guest handles. I have left out quite a few last time so I will try to get every spas in here if my memory is still intact. I will also attach some links of the reviews of the gals so to make life easier for those lazy to search. The new ones are recently opened Flirt 2, Candy spa, Red Rose Relax spa and I left out Just Relax spa, Le spa Oasis, Formosa spa and Sun Rise spa in the old version. I will start with Legit spas, Semi legit spas, Holistic spas followed by Body Rub spas.

Kelly spa on Bayview at Cummer...... Nice and clean 6 rooms with safety boxes in every room, one table shower room and a clean common shower room down the hallway. Some RMTs on hand and it is strictly legit spa. Ladies are in their mid 20s to mid 40s. Their pictures are hanged on the wall so you can see what they look like. Most look better in person. My favs there are Daisy and Aileen. Great massage, good value. $45/ hr for the massage and $60 with table shower. I may have to go try Zoey the receptionist turned masseuse recently.

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ghlight=aileen

XR Wellness...located on hwy 7 same plaza as Service ontario just west of Kennedy. Strictly legit spa but they have one of the cutest and prettiest young Asian girl Hailey working there. Don't be fooled by her small tiny frame, she can give you a real good hard massage and so much fun to chat with. Excelllent English and good sense of humor.

Go For spa..... located inside Parkway shopping mall attached to Sheraton hotel at Leslie & hwy7. Nice clean professional spa with shower. Alice is the only one I see there. She provides great massage without pain. One of the most beautiful Asian lady at a semi legit spa standard, Slim and tall with eraser nipples. Not much of a mileage but a decent HJ to selected customers with her eyes closed or looking up the ceiling..lol

E&M Wellness ....7665 Kennedy at 14 th Ave .... A semi legit spa with nice clean 9 rooms, 6 rooms for massage, one room for couples, all on main floor. Two sauna rooms (one steam and one dry) plus 4 shower stalls in the basement with locker rooms and warm fluffy towels. The spa is about one yr old. Ladies are in their mid 20s to mid 30s. Nobody is DDG but no one is too old, fat or ugly. My favs there are Michelle, Maggie and Jenny followed by Jessica the tall young gal and Echo. Very good to great massage. The best thing about this place is almost all of them have very talented hands and very good at edging. Especially Michelle and Echo. Maggie and Jenny is not bad either. Excellent value at $50/hr with free sauna at no extra charge. Tips ranging from $20 for basic hand job to $40-50 for your roaming hands within semi legit limits. They have recently hired two new young gals namely Kiki in her mid 20s and Yoyo in her early to mid 20s. This spa is my favorite where I can have lots of fun under 100 bucks and can go home very happy, relax and content. I wish we have more spas like them.

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ighlight=sauna

Hot Rock spa
at Woodbine and Apple Creek..... A nice clean spa well known for table shower and good massage. One of the best value at 90 min combo for $80, one hr massage and half hr table shower. The only problem is the attendants are old unattractive ones providing you great tease which you may have to just close your eyes and enjoy the ride.

Dynasty spa at 8500 Woodbine ave Mkham.....another well known spa in Markham with wet and dry sauna, whirlpool and all. The ladies are just GND types in their mid 30s to mid 40s. Its a nice place but a 45 min session $65 and basic hj $40 tips plus extra tips for locker guy and bar girl tammy will cost you about $115 to 120 bucks. May and Jojo are my favs there. If you have the charm , take outs are available sometimes with the right gal. One funny thing is , this spa owner is a regular customer of Michelle at E&M.
smile.gif

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ht=dynasty+spa

J&L spa on Bayview at 16th Ave........... A well reviewed nice and clean 4 rooms semi legit spa with one spacious common shower in the hallway. Ladies are in their mid 30s to mid 40s. Very good to great massage. My fav there is Jenny the owner in her mid 40s. Good value at $60/ hr. The only problem with that spa is their early closing hrs and they never have a steady gal who stays longer than 2-3 months.

Blue Ocean Wellness
at 165 east beaver creek... One of my fav spa for the set up. The rooms there are small but nice, clean, efficient with showers inside. My favs there are May the cute lively gal and Angela former Tiffany of E&M. Stay away from sea salt body scrub there where they performed on massage table. No fun at all and very messy.

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ght=blue+ocean

Golden Coast spa
at Midland and McNicol..... Nice clean place with saunas and all with lockers rooms. Seems like a legit spa with decent price at 55 bucks an hr with free sauna. Wouldn't allow to see the ladies and you won't know who you will end up with.

Suko spa on Hwy 7 at Valleymede....... A decent place but nothing much to write home about. The ladies are in their hi 20s to mid 40s. Massage is just ok. A bit misleading sign $30 which is just for foot massage. Body massage is $40/half hr as other holistic Asian spas. Some what semi legit not a good value. The owner Jenny the eye candy is the one to see there if you are into looks and looks only.

Peony spa
at Hwy 7 and Leslie.... A decent spa at Red light district of Richmond Hills. Nice and clean spacious rooms. some with ensuite shower. Ladies are in their mid 20s to low 40s. Not a bad one but nothing special. My choice there are Tina and Renee.

Honey spa ...at hwy7 and Leslie. ..another avg red light district spa. Rooms are ok with en suite showers but the service was terrible with half ass massage and just using young decent looking gals in their mid to hi 20s to run the business. Its a hit and miss place..

A-Eden spa at Victoria Park and McNicol........ Just an average Asian holistic spa with 4 table shower rooms. The good thing about this spa is the table showers are in the same room with massage tables. The massage is just ok but the service there was very good to excellent with open menu and lots of fun having soapy body slide. Better value than other Asian holistic spas. Helen and Anna will blow your mind. Mimi is kinda cute but a bit curvy. Bobo on Thursday is the new addition younger girl.

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ighlight=helen

Apple Garden spa at Sheppard and Midland..... Just an average Asian holistic spa with table shower service and sauna combo in one of the room. The massage is ok but you can have fun in table shower if you are into soapy body slide. Ladies are in their mid 30s to low 40s. My fav lady there is Maple with Japanese magazine model look.

Red Rose spa at McCowan and hwy401...... Average Asian holistic spa with decent rooms and shower down the hall. Not a bad place but residential neighborhood across the road might make you feel uncomfortable going in and out of the spa. Ladies are in their mid 20s to mid 30s with decent to good service. My fav there is Emma on Thursdays.

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...highlight=emma

Red Rose Relax spa at Birchmount and Hunting wood.....same owner as Red Rose spa. the gals rotate btwn the two spas, Rachel and Emma are my favs there. The rooms are small but is has en-suite shower and toilet and a sink.

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...red+rose+relax

Candy spa at Kennedy and hwy407 T&T underground parking.... newly opened by former Melody Wellness and Angel spa gal Maggie and Sara of Moonlight. The spa is nice and clean with one VIP en-suite shower room. All the gals there are quite young and attractive. My favs there are Suki, Crystal formerly from WithMe and VIP is also working there as Angel.

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ighlight=suree

K spa at Sheppard and MIdland....... Just another average Asian holistic spa with common shower at end of the hallway. Ladies are in their hi 20s to hi 30s. Nothing special and nothing much to write home about. Beware of bait and switch.

Yi Ren spa at Midland and Finch............ Below average Asian spa with common shower which was not well maintained. Ladies are in their low 30s to hi 30s. Not a bad value at $45/ hr but massage is just average and nothing much to write home about. Beware of bait and switch even when you made appointment with certain lady. Mamasan May will say anything just to get you there.

Flirt2 at 3680 Victoria park same plaza as Perla spa. ..... newly opened late last yr. The rooms are huge and the shower rooms there are my favorite. It was fun taking SF2 with beautiful Chelsea under the rain shower. The only problem there is not much of Asian selection there compared to near by Perla.

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...hlight=chelsea

I will leave out the Formosa spa at Frist Mkham plaza and Sun Rise spa at 324 hwy7 since there is not much to write home about. Formosa has no shower and Sunrise was set up like a clinic on 2nd floor. Lots of spa such as Perla and Pure are well reviewed here so there is no need for me to review here again. Just like I left out lots of holistic spas such as WithMe, Pacific and Melody wellness and so on and on. They all are already well known in here.

Damn ! Life is freaken good if you know how to enjoy it. Some wasted their lives focusing on others' , forgetting their own and missed out all the fun.

We make a living by what we get, make a life by what we give.
Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.
Jealous people live miserable lives. Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so
much

Last edited:
Professional shiller trying to recover his reputation and build his credibility with the gullible!

Krayjee provides useful information while you provide only accusations with zero information value. STFU!

Krayjee provides useful information while you provide only accusations with zero information value. STFU!

Just ignore him. He is just a sick jealous guy who is dying to be in my shoes, but he doesn't have the look, the charm nor the fund so he has to do something to ease his pain. He was warned to stay away from my threads in Red board by the moderators so this is the only place for him to vent his anger and frustrations with all kinds of fake handles. There is no cure for his kind of sickness.

Last edited:
That's funny coming from a loser like you!
As usual not a stitch of truth in your post.

Unlike you I've never had a problem at any board...YOU=banned on blue board for shilling and multiple handles, banned on the red board a minimum of 3 times for shilling, pressures girls into mileage by threats of bad reviews, admitted tax cheat, and chased by the courts for support arrears, ya your really somebody to be jealous of!
To be in your shoes?? Really?? I'd slit my wrists!

Last edited:
Hey @krayjee what can you say about lulu villa and happy happy spa? Just wondering about your opinion for those spas. Anyway thank you for giving this compilations

Cheers!

Hey @krayjee what can you say about lulu villa and happy happy spa? Just wondering about your opinion for those spas. Anyway thank you for giving this compilations

Cheers!
Lulu villa and Happy Happy has young girls and pretty good.
Lulu villa, Moonlight and QQ are owned by same owner and girls rotate between the 3 spas.
So is Happy Happy, owned by Vincent who owns First Spring, Refresh, Dream spa and Pacific spas. All his girls rotate between those 5 - 6 spas. Pacific has now changed name to Holiday spa after his super star girl Perly bought out 50% of the shares.

Last edited:
Lulu villa and Happy Happy has young girls and pretty good.
Lulu villa, Moonlight and QQ are owned by same owner and girls rotate between the 3 spas.
So is Happy Happy, owned by Vincent who owns First Spring, Refresh, Dream spa and Pacific spas. All his girls rotate between those 5 - 6 spas. Pacific has now changed name to Holiday spa after his super star girl Perly bought out 50% of the shares.
Can you recommend someone there if you have any suggestion? I haven't been to happy happy spa for like two years now, i only saw elisa. And once at lulu villa, can't remember her name though

nice comprehensive reviews.
for just relax spa which day u go to? I went there once, all are bad looking 40+ gals
for Legit spas, I would recommend Water Q spas, and Oriental falls spa

Can you recommend someone there if you have any suggestion? I haven't been to happy happy spa for like two years now, i only saw elisa. And once at lulu villa, can't remember her name though

I haven't been there for a while too. Just call and ask for Jessica at Happy Happy. She is wild.
Lulu Villa. .Emma on Tuesdays is my fav.

nice comprehensive reviews.
for just relax spa which day u go to? I went there once, all are bad looking 40+ gals
for Legit spas, I would recommend Water Q spas, and Oriental falls spa

Go Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Ask for Shelley. You will have fun..

Last edited:
Hilarious!! 2 of the biggest loser shills in the same thread.
it's just stripfan's way of trying to hide shilly Katya posts by spreading them apart...it must kill him inside by not talking about her
...Pacific has now changed name to Holiday spa after his super star girl Perly bought out 50% of the shares.
Holiday spa has purchasable stock?

stupid dumb ass stripfan should learn from the best shiller there is kragee . Maybe you 2 should get together and compare notes or maybe the old Thai wrinkly loser should set up a shiller school hahahahaha
Charge guys on how to do it right. Wow What a life I have.

Thanks Krayjee, for the quick summary of all these places. I'm brand new to this game and I found it helpful.

I am interested in the Hot Rock Spa. You mentioned that these older women are good at the tease but do they provide the extras including a H.E.? There seems to be some conflicting information about that issue, on this forum. On a humorous note, I drove past Hot Rock last night around 9pm and by the amount of cars there, I'm thinking they must "finish" the job! Thanks for any details you can add..

Those are GC/KJ's trainees. go in late and try to coerce your attendant to have you drive her home and force yourself on them for free sex. That's his MO. Just ask Tanya.

By the way, he has been banned from Hot Rock.

Just like he was banned from the red board and the blue boar for being a shill with multiple handles.

Thanks Krayjee, for the quick summary of all these places. I'm brand new to this game and I found it helpful.

I am interested in the Hot Rock Spa. You mentioned that these older women are good at the tease but do they provide the extras including a H.E.? There seems to be some conflicting information about that issue, on this forum. On a humorous note, I drove past Hot Rock last night around 9pm and by the amount of cars there, I'm thinking they must "finish" the job! Thanks for any details you can add..

Yeah..I was there 2 weeks ago after reading one member's misleading info. Nobody there was decent looking at all and all in their hi 40s to mid 50s. I posted a review in red board. Good massage, good service but you may need a brown bag or just keep your eyes closed and enjoy the ride. If u want decent looking gal's your best bet is at E&M.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. This is really usual to new people like me. Furthermore, could you share some thought on "tipping"? I went to E&M twice and saw Maggie and Michelle. I walked away happily and tipped them 60. I guess I over tipped them. I am thinking to go E&M again and try yoyo, I like younger girls, or withme spa. Some tipping hint on this two place will be really nice.

Thank you for sharing. This is really usual to new people like me. Furthermore, could you share some thought on "tipping"? I went to E&M twice and saw Maggie and Michelle. I walked away happily and tipped them 60. I guess I over tipped them. I am thinking to go E&M again and try yoyo, I like younger girls, or withme spa. Some tipping hint on this two place will be really nice.

Tipping $60 is a bit too much, but then again depends on where your roaming hands go..lol.
I normally tip $40 for one hr, $50 for 90 min and 60 for 2 hrs.

BTW..Since you are new here you need to know something about this site. This site has no admin and infested with lots of undesirable parasites with fake handles. Pls learn to ignore all the unregistered Guest handles. They are a bunch of sick losers with no money to play and just ranting here out of frustration using all kinds of fake handles from the Red Board guys who are my friends..

Last edited:
Here is another one to my list.

Bubble spa..... located on Main st Unionville right in the heart of very busy tourists area and very conservative neighborhood. It is newly opened but already very busy. Thank God they have a back entrance door where you can just park and walk in but not for the fainted heart. The rooms are just ok but they have a shower head exactly like what I have at home which was nice. There were 3 ladies when I got there and the ladies there are one of the prettiest ones you will find in any Asian holistic spa. They all look like gals from Asian magazines.

The one I got today was very pretty. very sweet with sexy lips just like the lips of Dallas TV show star Mary Crosby. She is a student, her English was fluent and one of the sexiest and bubbliest personality I have ever seen. I wasn't sure who should I try and ask her who should I try and what skills she has? Her answer was quite short"Try me to find out what she has ". I told her I love someone who kiss. Her answer again was " You are looking at her" lol. I love this gal. Good massage , good fun, never stop smiling and she knows how to get you back. More detail review will follow after I see her a few more times.

Damn ! Life is freakin good if you know how to enjoy it.
Some wasted their lives focusing on others' , shooting shits in here, forgetting their own and missed out all the fun life has offered
behindsofa.gif

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  2. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  10. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 and a very discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💥💞 Saturday, 👄👄 Tina / Gracie 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . and Lisa, 💞💋 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  14. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋 💫 💦 💘 Saturday, 💞❣ Olivia,👄👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 😘 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  15. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  16. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💫💦💞 Saturday, ❣ 💗  Anna, 💘model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💋 Ruby, 💝medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💖💋 Vivian, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  17. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢 💞 💋 Saturday, ❤ Mary 💞💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  18. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🌹 Saturday, 💖💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, 🏅 📳 647 346-8086📳
  19. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  22. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  40. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  42. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  43. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  46. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  49. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back