What's new

dance bars in navi mumbai

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    any good spa in scarborough toronto?
  2. Guest:
    What's a good full service spa in Calgary and what's the pricing?
  3. Guest:
    I also noticed cops near Melody Spa (Sheppard/Willowdale) and the door to the spa was open so yeah, I assume it got raided.
  4. Guest:
    Kendall at seduction spa
  5. LauraEdmonton:
    in this world full of lies better to get 60 min of truly satisfaction than walking on egg shells for a whole life!!!!!:moonwalk:moonwalk:moonwalk
  6. Guest:
    Nuru in mississauga?
  7. Bbforlife:
    I cannot afford to go to edmonton to bareback fuck a lady named laura
  8. Guest:
    She is the best
  9. Guest:
    Laura edmonon
  10. Bbforlife:
    Anybody good for bbfs today?
  11. Guest:
    Heads up hobbyists. Melody Spa on 250 Sheppard was just raided today, drove by and saw two police cruisers blocking traffic, entire corner blocked off with police tape. This hobby is fun, but stay safe out there everyone.
  12. Guest:
    Outcall
  13. Guest:
    Looking for Toronto downtown nuru our all
  14. LauraEdmonton:
    Amazing Sensual Massage 587-982-6052 (only text and NEW NUMBER) :heart3:heart3:heart3
  15. LauraEdmonton:
    amezing sensual massage 587-982-6052 (only text and NEW NUMBER)
  16. Guest:
    :bj2
  17. Guest:
    Anyone from Edmonton
  18. Baby Bella:
    💋👍🏼Amazing Good Time Tuina Massage 💋♥647-262-9889♥👍🏼71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart2:heart2
  19. Baby Bella:
    ♥💋647-262-9889♥💋Good Time Tuina Massage ♥💋71 Speers Road Unit 11, Oakville Ontario :heart3:heart3
  20. Guest:
    Mississauga
  21. Guest:
    Mississauga
  22. Garo:
    Jenifer is the best in Toronto $30/30 min ever Sunday 11 am- 8 pm . 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto, free parking:skates:skates
  23. LauraEdmonton:
    Your pleasure and enjoyment is my goal 587-982-6052 (only text and NEW NUMBER) I am an experienced sensual MASSEUSE and I would love to take you on a journey of sensation. Your pleasure and enjoyment is my goal !!!!:heart3:moonwalk:moonwalk
  24. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 CANDY IS EXTRA SWEET TODAY!🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto 647-351-5058 West of Royal York rd, next to Costco - Free Parking!:heart3
  25. Guest:
    Does anyone know what happened to Lila from Flirt Spa?

kamal1980

Reviewer
Reaction score
visited yest a couple of dance bars in navi mumbai with few friends . thoroughly enjoyed the dance and music at nerul bar and kopar khairne bar

kamal1980

Reviewer
Reaction score
saw a newly opened bar at vashi palm beach rd nr satra plaza called heaven ? any idea abt it anyone visited?

pillai

Reviewer
Reaction score
I had visited l<[email protected]|\| bar in shiravne just below the Rajiv G bridge at the start itself months ago...OKyish girls...anyone tried it recently!

What i had recently tried was wh**e H**se at nerul. Man, they have got good stock! Some of them were real dancers like in 80s...liked some girls...approached the red coat walas to take them out. But, they quote too high...like 5k n all...
Wat r ur experiences?

kamal1980

Reviewer
Reaction score
whitehouse was good man . not as good as 2 yrs back but better . but silverpoint at kopar khairne is way better in ambience and dance

pillai

Reviewer
Reaction score
whitehouse was good man . not as good as 2 yrs back but better . but silverpoint at kopar khairne is way better in ambience and dance
But how is the cost and all...have u taken any girl out there? Post some FRs naa...

kamal1980

Reviewer
Reaction score
well man havent taken any girls from db as they are lousy in service and usually huury things best is to make urself regular with the girl u want give some money and importance to her then take her out let her say that.
well last time 4 frnds went at silverpoint had 4 beer and nip of old monk between us had made 4 girls dance blew arnd 1.5k on girls . cost 2600 bill aft disc 1.5k girls 250tips to waiter arnd 1100 per person . going in grp usually brings cost down man and u enjoy more .

pillai

Reviewer
Reaction score
well man havent taken any girls from db as they are lousy in service and usually huury things best is to make urself regular with the girl u want give some money and importance to her then take her out let her say that.
well last time 4 frnds went at silverpoint had 4 beer and nip of old monk between us had made 4 girls dance blew arnd 1.5k on girls . cost 2600 bill aft disc 1.5k girls 250tips to waiter arnd 1100 per person . going in grp usually brings cost down man and u enjoy more .
Ok. Great. Thanks man

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 dual sim using Tapatalk

Manqwerty

Reaction score
Any bar with room attached and cost near airoli ?
I mean all in one.

paps

Reviewer
Reaction score
pl tell me what is SEA on khanrocky98 at yahoo dot in or PM me

Afshu

Reaction score
Some places u can try are...mayur,ganraj,sandip all three service bars......for db try silver point,diana,whatsapp,chocolate,laila,adarsh,kapal,kings etc
Mayur, Ganraj & Sandip where are these bars..?
Exact location in Vashi..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realmumbhai

Reaction score
Some places u can try are...mayur,ganraj,sandip all three service bars......for db try silver point,diana,whatsapp,chocolate,laila,adarsh,kapal,kings etc
Hi. I know th whereabouts of Mayur
But can you tell me what one can do in a SB? Also details of costs and rates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk