Spa AD EAST BEAVER WELLNESS, 160 East Beaver Creek Rd, unit 8. Richmond Hill. Tel..(905) 889 6888

Here are the girls who will be on duty Friday...

Amy aka Emily... ex JR , Suko , Lavender and Blue Nile super star, she is a very good looking cute young girl in her high 20s, to low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 110 lbs with nice curves and melons. She is very friendly with good sense of humor, very easy going and can carry a good convo in English, Mando . She may looks small but her massage is very strong and knows how to tease and please a man. She is so much fun to be with and not tip hungry. No surprises she has lots of regular customers keep coming back to her every week. I dare say she is the best semi legit girl in the market.

1717116073479.png
1717116114484.png
1717183309372.png

Emma .....She is a very good looking, very sweet girl in her mid 20s, about 5' 1" tall, around 100 lbs with nice slim body , nice melons with cute face. She looks more like a college girl you see in libraries with glasses on. She can communicate well in Mando , Canto and a little English. She told me she has never worked here but she has some experience in China , so she can provide good massage and good touch. She may looks shy but she is so sweet and so friendly, and quite open minded, if you are nice and gentle, she can show you a good time.
She's here only a few days and she already have some repeat customers.
One customer told us she has the potential to become a super star. That said it all.

IMG_6113.png.. IMG_6151.pngIMG_6150.png

Judy aka Tiffany@I&U.aka Judy@Blue Nile......she is a very good looking sexy girl in her 30’s and 5’4” tall. around 110 lbs with nice curves and ass, She can provide professional massage to heal the body of yours. She also has a good personality and offers lots of fun to you in the room. She respects every customer who come into the spa.. If you're into wild and fun girl with great massage skills Judy is for you.

1716570649112.png
1716570684928.png

Victoria ex I&U aka Olivia@Ellagance ....she is a very good looking sexy super star in her low 30s, about 5' 3" tall, around 105 lbs with nice sexy body and curves. She can provide RMT style massage, very friendly, very easy going and can carry a convo well in English. She is well liked and well reviewed at Ellagance and lots of regulars of her own there. Just be nice and polite, you will have a great time. Be warned ! She squirts .

Victoria is the most reviewed girl now every week and all positive. I don't even know which one to post anymore

Here is a review of Victoria by Wildbb when she was at I&U

I had a really fun and relaxed session with Victoria a few weeks back. She is around low 30s, she maintains a well-kept appearance with smooth skin, a balanced, curvy figure and naturally toned body. She is a very attentive massage attendant who provides excellent services.

She tries to find out what kind of massage style I like, hard vs soft, any specific area that requires more of her attentions. Then she would customize the massage towards, ie relaxing vs healing, she will work extra on the pain points if there are any. She gives me extra shoulder/back and scalp massage, alleviating common office desk work symptoms. Her massage is amazing and a must try, she is also planning to pursue an RMT qualification in the near future.

Moving on to the fun part after a solid massage session. She is open minded, she knows how to please men and have various options on her menu. Her techniques are really on the point, heightening my excitement that I can resist no longer and prompting to turn around early. From there onwards, our passionate encounter unfolded.

She has not only amazing massage skills but also great hygiene. Shower and cleans herself good after the fun part. Seeing that there’s time left, she generously offers more head massage for the remaining time.

IMG_5590.jpegIMG_5589.jpeg1717769159633.png

Last edited:
Here are the girls who will be on duty today Saturday

Amy aka Emily... ex JR , Suko , Lavender and Blue Nile super star, she is a very good looking cute young girl in her high 20s, to low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 110 lbs with nice curves and melons. She is very friendly with good sense of humor, very easy going and can carry a good convo in English, Mando . She may looks small but her massage is very strong and knows how to tease and please a man. She is so much fun to be with and not tip hungry. No surprises she has lots of regular customers keep coming back to her every week. I dare say she is the best semi legit girl in the market.

1717116073479.png
1717116114484.png
1717183309372.png

Emma .....She is our new very good looking, very cute girl in her mid 20s, about 5' tall, around 100 lbs with nice slim slender body , nice ass, nice melons and cute face. She looks like a high school girl when she came in with a base ball cap on and she looks more like a librarian girl with her glasses on and cap off. She can communicate well in Mando , Canto and a little English. She told me she has never worked here in this business in Canada but she has some experience in China , so she can provide very good massage and good touch. She may looks shy but she is so sweet ,so friendly, always smiling. She is very much like Ki Ki of I&U in size, age and attitude but a bit more liberal and willing to please within semi legit limits. Just be nice and gentle, you will have a good time.
IMG_6117.pngIMG_6113.pngIMG_6116.png

Co Co......she is our new very pretty Taiwanese girl in her low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 100 lbs with nice curves and melons. She has worked in Taiwan spas a few years, so she is well experienced, can massage well and has lots of skills under her sleeves. She is very friendly, quite open minded and knows how to take care of a man very well. Just be nice and clean, you will have a great time.

IMG_5968.pngIMG_5970.jpeg

Cherry....... she is our very good looking sexy new girl in her mid 20s , about 5' 4" tall , around 120 lbs with nice curves and melons. She has lots of skills under her sleeves. can provide good strong massage with great touch. She is very friendly, very easy going , takes directions well and quite open minded within semi holistic limits.
If XTC 27 has any spa experience that rivals you, I would like to see it said right and right now.
XTC,HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THIS SPA?
XTC, why dont you tell massage planet what the hell experience you have?
POS XTC and his quest to take down kj, LMFAO........

Just want to let you gents know the rising star young and cute Emma is fully booked for the morning till 1 pm. Pls book in advance if you're planning to see her. Her attitude and her service is just amazing, all she needed now is just a little bit of fine tuning on her massage technics. Once she got that done, she will be a super star.

Emma .....She is a very good looking, very sweet girl in her mid 20s, about 5' 1" tall, around 100 lbs with nice slim body , nice melons with cute face. She looks more like a college girl you see in libraries with glasses on. She can communicate well in Mando , Canto and a little English. She told me she has never worked here but she has some experience in China , so she can provide good massage and good touch. She may looks shy but she is so sweet and so friendly, and quite open minded, if you are nice and gentle, she can show you a good time.
She's here only a few days and she already have some repeat customers. One customer told us she has the potential to become a super star. That said it all.

Last edited:
Just want to let you gents know the rising star young and cute Emma is fully booked for the morning till 1 pm. Pls book in advance if you're planning to see her. Her attitude and her service is just amazing, all she needed now is just a little bit of fine tuning on her massage technics. Once she got that done, she will be a super star.

She's here only a few days and she already have some repeat customers. One customer told us she has the potential to become a super star. That said it all.

Are you going to respond to the proof I posted yesterday? Where are the screenshots to show it s not your fault huh?

Are you going to respond to the proof I posted yesterday? Where are the screenshots to show it s not your fault huh?
Kiddo, they were having some internal issues. I can't post things that have nothing to do with the info of the girls.

Btw... I planned to play only 9 holes golf this morning but got invited for a breakfast at one of my fav 's condo and ended up playing one extra hole. 😁 😁

Kiddo, they were having some internal issues. I can't post things that have nothing to do with the info of the girls.

Btw... I planned to play only 9 holes golf this morning but got invited for a breakfast at one of my fav 's condo and ended up playing one extra hole. 😁 😁
Sure ..... Only posts stuff make you look good.

Watch me and score on a 5 hole tonight

Sure ..... Only posts stuff make you look good.

Watch me and score on a 5 hole tonight
You think I am joking? Here is proof. I don't post anything if I have nothing to back up. A few idiots in here may hate me but lots of girls love me and lots of customers wanting to go play golf with me and they're even willing to pay for my round.

IMG_6304.png

Last edited:
You think I am joking? Here is proof. I don't post anything if I have nothing to back up. A few idiots in here may hate me but lots of girls love me and lots of customers wanting to go play golf with me and they're even willing to pay for my round.

View attachment 462839
I am not talking bout your golf. I was talking about purple sugar. Stop dodging.

I am not talking bout your golf. I was talking about purple sugar. Stop dodging.
Kiddo, I already told you I am not interested in talking about their internal issues that has nothing to do with the girls nor the service. It's their partnership issues.

BTW... any idea why is that guy Ambler aka JimiNy always following me ? The problem with him is he wants to be like me but he's so out of shape and so ugly , no girls even want to talk to him or touch him. .

Last edited:
If XTC 27 has any spa experience that rivals you, I would like to see it said right and right now.
XTC,HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THIS SPA?
XTC, why dont you tell massage planet what the hell experience you have?
POS XTC and his quest to take down kj, LMFAO........
SW, if you have beef with xtc, pls go to Bellagio thread. Otherwise you might end up joining Rusty T in Haters land.

Cherry is also here today to help out with the volume of customer we are having here today.

Here are the girls who will be on duty on Saturday

1717116073479.png
1717116114484.png
1717183309372.png

Emma .....She is our new very good looking, very cute rising star in her mid 20s, about 5' tall, around 100 lbs with nice slim slender body , nice ass, nice melons and cute face. She looks like a high school girl when she came in with a base ball cap on and she looks more like a librarian girl with her glasses on and cap off. She can communicate well in Mando , Canto and a little English. She told me she has never worked here , but she has some experience in China , so she can provide very good massage and good touch. She may looks shy but she is so sweet ,so friendly, always smiling. She is very much like Ki Ki of I&U in size, age and attitude but a bit more liberal and willing to please within semi legit limits. Just be nice and gentle, you will have a good time.

IMG_6113.png

Co Co......she is our very pretty Taiwanese girl in her low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 100 lbs with nice curves and melons. She has worked in Taiwan spas a few years, so she is well experienced, can massage well and has lots of skills under her sleeves. She is very friendly, quite open minded and knows how to take care of a man very well. Just be nice and clean, you will have a great time.

IMG_5968.pngIMG_5970.jpeg

Cherry....... she is our very good looking sexy new young girl in her mid 20s , about 5' 4" tall , around 120 lbs with nice curves and melons. She has lots of skills under her sleeves. well trained in China, can provide good strong massage with great touch. She is very friendly, very easy going , takes directions well and quite open minded within semi holistic limits.

IMG_6135.pngIMG_6183.png1718046979527.png

This one made me laugh…

Attachments

• 1717804126097.png
    1717804126097.png
    373.2 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

🌟🌟A STAR IS BORN 🌟 🌟

Emma....
.I dare say she will be a super star in no time. She saw 7 customers yesterday and all of them said she is the best one at EBW except one gent who was denied body slide service for some reason. Even then the gent said she's good and will try her again next week.

I won't mention any names, I have seen 3 very young and cute girls since last year all of whom have the potential to become super stars. One didn't make it because she was a bit cold, lack in attitude and enthusiasm , the other one was so lively, seems always happy with great attitude, it took her only 2-3 months to become a star. This one Emma took only 2 weeks to become a star. I won't elaborate much here, just go see her and find out yourself why. All I will say is she has the youth, the look, the attitude, the cuteness, the smiles, the massage and the service, she has it all. One guy who saw her again yesterday told Amy, Emma is going to dethrone her soon. Even one guy who booked Amy at 9 pm, switched to Emma when he saw Emma came out of room 2 and was available. She is A MUST TRY.

Last edited:
🌟🌟A STAR IS BORN 🌟 🌟

Emma....
.I dare say she will be a super star in no time. She saw 7 customers yesterday and all of them said she is the best one at EBW except one gent who was denied body slide service for some reason. Even then the gent said she's good and will try her again next week.

I won't mention any names, I have seen 3 very young and cute girls since last year all of whom have the potential to become super stars. One didn't make it because she was a bit cold, lack in attitude and enthusiasm , the other one was so lively, seems always happy with great attitude, it took her only 2-3 months to become a star. This one Emma took only 2 weeks to become a star. I won't elaborate much here, just go see her and find out yourself why. All I will say is she has the youth, the look, the attitude, the cuteness, the smiles, the massage and the service, she has it all. One guy who saw her again yesterday told Amy, Emma is going to dethrone her soon. Even one guy who booked Amy at 9 pm, switched to Emma when he saw Emma came out of room 2 and was available. She is A MUST TRY.
So your current target market is only those that use the dark screen setting?

Coco couldn't make it. Sweet petite Linda will be available after 2 pm.

BTW Mr. Cupcake,
Can you pls tell me Why is Cherry getting more appointments than Emma and Amy today? 🤔 🤔

And one of your friend was here this morning, you know where they're from. He picked Emma and 20 minutes later he called Amy in and complained. I asked Emma what happened and she told me the cheap ass wanted her to do body slide for 60 bucks. WTF ?

Last edited:
Linda is here, her next appointment is available after 4 pm.

Linda is here, her next appointment is available after 4 pm.
Linda was just filling in for Coco, she can only stay till 7 pm. Her last call is at 6:30 pm .

Last edited:
Does cherrry work on Friday’s
Due to popular demands, Cherry will be working on Fridays as well starting next week. So. she will be working Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

TBH, I never imagine she will be this popular and so much in demands. She has about 10 guys who wanted to see her today and she can only look after 8 guys. She is in the room now and another guy who is much smaller than her and probably weigh about 115- 120 lbs is waiting for her and he is willing to wait 30 minutes just to be with her.

Hey Cupcake, I need help. I am at a lost now. Has the trend changed or what? She's not for you, not for me, but lots of guys are into a bit more chubby girls now or what? Amy and me shaking our heads now.. One thing though. I have to admit, Cherry has a very cute and very pretty baby face with great attitude. Always smiling , very easy to get along and willing to please.

Last edited:
Here are the girls who will be on duty on Sunday.....

IMG_5655.jpegIMG_5661.png1717291925476.png

Alice. aka Apple@ I&U.....she is our new very sexy petite young girl in her high 20s, about 5' 2" tall, around 100 lbs with nice curves and melons. She is very friendly, very sweet, good English, can massage well ,very easy going, very open minded. if you are into good massage and fun, she's the one.

Here is sweet and cute Alice…
1716681135361.png
1716681191257.png
1717292114705.png

Kelly...aka Vicky@E&M....she is very good looking young girl in her high 20s, to low 30s, about 5' 1 " tall, around 105 lbs with nice curves and huge DD melons., She can provide good medium strong massage, is very sweet, very easy going, lots of skills, including Nuru slides and very open minded. Just be nice, you can have a great time. No surprises she's one of the most booked girl at EBW.

Here are some reviews of Kelly aka Cora aka Monica.....

Here is what cjhobby said.....

She is cute as a button, sweet, has an amazing body, and gives a most sensual bs and release. Very open minded within semi limits. I suspect more is available if she clicks and you become a regular. I have seen her regularly since Sentosa but never push beyond bs because it is so good I don’t need more.

Her massage is truly RMT quality. I usually do 90 minutes for that reason.

This girl is really fantastic, you can feel from the start of your session ,she is a real "pro" , don't be fool by her size, her message is really strong , her body complexion is very nice with natural busty melons , clean shaved kitty and wow, what a finish .... Not a tip hungry !
Kelly now and what Kelly looked like in her younger days

1712247235952.png
1716252868914.png
1717944857263.png
1716687634049.png

Linda....... she is a very pretty , very cute and sweet girl about 4' 10 " tall around 85 lbs with nice slim slender very shapely very fit body and curves. She may looks small but she has lots of skills under her sleeves and well experienced, she can provide good strong massage with great touch, very easy going and willing to please. with open mind. All I can say is thank me later. By appointments only.

IMG_6283.jpeg

Last edited:
Due to popular demands, Cherry will be working on Fridays as well starting next week. So. she will be working Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

TBH, I never imagine she will be this popular and so much in demands. She has about 10 guys who wanted to see her today and she can only look after 8 guys. She is in the room now and another guy who is much smaller than her and probably weigh about 115- 120 lbs is waiting for her and he is willing to wait 30 minutes just to be with her.

Hey Cupcake, I need help. I am at a lost now. Has the trend changed or what? She's not for you, not for me, but lots of guys are into a bit more chubby girls now or what? Amy and me shaking our heads now.. One thing though. I have to admit, Cherry has a very cute and very pretty baby face with great attitude. Always smiling , very easy to get along and willing to please.
I love women with curves and some nice flesh to grab - If they are tall then is even better.

Shoutbox
  1. KSpa:
    THURSDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: ADA, VICKY, KELLY & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ ADA is 23, 5’4” and 120 Lbs, sweet and sexy with a nice 36C bust and great services. VICKY is 21, Korean, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, with a cute pretty face, good service, & nice 34B pillows to comfort you. KELLY stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D’s
  2. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ EMMA is a very young girl from Portugal, tall, skinny & beautiful. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3”
  3. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN, LULU, & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  4. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  5. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CICI, LINDA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. LINDA is a beautiful young Asian mix girl, 60Kgs with big D Cup boobs with pointy nipples, very friendly, bbbj and many services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll
  6. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  7. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞💋 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100😻💘💯💥Thursday, 💘💞Cindy,👄 abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. 👄👄 Gaga,👄👄 medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu.💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Tina with curve body and young fun Ivy big buttocks open mind , pretty EFG Ella and young Japanese Lily 36DDD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201💋💞Thursday, ❣ Cici...💋💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. 💞💋 Lisa, small build, friendly 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come & welcome her.
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , New Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tiffany,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  14. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue ❣💋💞💐Thursday,♥ 💖 Michelle💋 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    👄 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 🌹❣Thursday, Yoyo, and ❣💋Tammy, 🌹full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good overall treatment. ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Reynaella:
    Young student Indian girl working @ reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Vicy and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely big boobs new girl Suki😜😜😜and CiciSpecialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  20. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, MALIKA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  21. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir gigi💋💋 Jennifer- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty EFG Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5’4” & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  24. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl makin
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HARI, LULU & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ HARI is a beautiful Thai lady with C Cups, very open minded & friendly, can do everything. LULU is 30, petite 5’1” and 108 Lbs with B Cups. Nice services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty.
  26. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JUDTY SUMMER & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JUDY is a young & attractive Chinese girL, lwho knows exactly how to please a man. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  27. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  29. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jasmine 💕An exotic new young girl from Iran has arrived to Annie Spa! With big brown eyes, thick pouty lips and golden hair, Jasmine is a breath of fresh air and alluring beauty. You will be captivated by her striking facial features, he
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  32. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Lacey (New) from HUẾ Vietnam tall, beautiful & shapely, white skin 🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Arabian Girl from Lebanon is joining our team bringing with her a unique set of skills and a fresh perspective 🇮🇳🇵🇭 Mandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder, pretty face ✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8 ✰
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anika ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  36. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  37. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need.
  38. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ HANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  39. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely big boobs new girl Suki😜😜😜and CiciSpecialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  40. tequiloco:
    Los Angeles
  41. Flowers Spa:
    ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, very friendly...Must See...🇨🇴🇹🇭 Monica (New) Colombian | Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service...After 9PM 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...Full Menu... ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰
  42. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Mika- well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun apple- petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  43. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 young college student (Laura)&lily (back) in tonight later time
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, BELLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NISHA, AMANDA, AAVI, MAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit #C6 Markham 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Anna (New) from HÀNỘI Vietnam beautiful, white skin, big booty 🇻🇳🇻🇳Lacey (New) from HUẾ Vietnam tall, beautiful & shapely 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Arabian Girl from Lebanon is joining our team...After 9PM 🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned 🇲🇾🇻🇳Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese ✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰
  47. need the tease:
    Does anyone know where Amanda from Blue Ocean went
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to e
  49. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5’3” sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares with her massage and great services. BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5’3” & skinny, with great services.
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa