Spa AD EAST BEAVER WELLNESS, 160 East Beaver Creek Rd, unit 8. Richmond Hill. Tel..(905) 889 6888

just hired a new very good looking very sweet young girl Shirley in her low 30s with amazing personality and attitude. She's a RMT student but she said she is quite open minded and knows how to flirt with men. I do believe that cuz she was flirting with a customer just walked in while we were chatting. I really like her personality , so I took her into the rom and tried out her massage just a few minutes when her customer was taking shower..

Damn ! she is as good as Nancy at JR and knows what she's doing. She said she was working at nearby spa 3 minutes away but not busy enough and heard our spa is busy, So she left the other spa at 3:30 and came over. She was so good and I like her attitude, so I told her to stay over for the whole evening. She gave me a hug and said yes.
All you gents are more than welcomed to come and try her out.

Shirley...she is a very good looking very sweet RMT student in her low 30s, about 5' 3 " tall, around 110 lbs with nice curves and melons. She can provide very good strong massage, can communicate well in English, very sweet, very friendly, very easy going, flirts well and willing to please within semi holistic limits. A must try.

IMG_7520.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you sure Lily can do strong massage?Her massage is soft to medium.Your girls are not like what you describe.Like Amy,her actual age is definitely late 40s,but you describe she is late 20s to low 30s.
bearmen, You have only 3 posts shilling for I&U and Amanda . You can shill for Amanda as much as you want but don't try to put down others you know nothing much about. Amy and Selena at JR are only one yr apart . I have their DL s and I know exactly how old they are. They look much younger than their ages. We don't advertise a mid 40s ugly lady as pretty girl in her mid 20s like the spas you're shilling for. Age is just a number so long as you look good. JR used to have a 64 yrs old lady when I was at the front desk. Believe it or not she has a few guys booked her regularly. . Amy is almost always booked solid and still in high demand nobody says No to her when we show the girls. When MiMi aka Lily was with us in our earlier days, just one day, everyone walked away, so we let her go. Same thing happened when she was at I&U and I had to tell Amanda to let her go. Now they're having a hard time finding girls to work at BU, so she is a filler at BU.

Last edited:
Amy aka Emily that works here and Selina who is currently at JR are only one year apart? or is Selena someone else? Selina at JR is gf material to me damn she has a nice cute face I thought she looked pretty young compared to most of the others at JR?

Amy aka Emily that works here and Selina who is currently at JR are only one year apart? or is Selena someone else? Selina at JR is gf material to me damn she has a nice cute face I thought she looked pretty young compared to most of the others at JR?
Selena and Amy are very close at JR when they were working together at JR, one was August born, one was March , so they're about 17 months apart.. Selena was supposed to be Amy's partner, but she was lured away with a promise of making her one of JR' s partner. So she betrayed Amy and Amy got fired from JR. Well...we all know what happened next a yr or so later, Amy is a big boss now doing very well and Selena still a masseuse.

Last edited:
It's all here as said in above schedule. No need for the DM. If you are nice, clean and gentle, she can make you fall in love with her. Her first customer already gave her 2 thumbs up and she 's booked up until 1:30 pm. She's a rare find gem.

.She is our new very good looking, very sweet and cute young Singaporean girl in her low 20s, about 5'4" tall around 105 lbs with nice slim fit body, great personality and attitude. She looks more like college girls you see in the libraries with glasses on. She is a mixed of Korean and Chinese but was raised here in Canada, so she is very much like a CBC girl. .She can massage well, very sweet, very friendly, very easy going, takes directions well , kisses well (ymmv) , quite open minded within semi legit limits. If you are into young and cute super sweet GFE girls, she surely is the one and she's the kind of girl you'd like to hang around with and be seen with in public.
When will Naomi come back to EB again?

When will Naomi come back to EB again?
She will be here next week Mondays and Wednesdays. One guy already booked her for Monday..lol He tried to book yesterday but she was booked solid till 11:30 pm.

Last edited:
Selena and Amy are very close at JR when they were working together at JR, one was August born, one was Marh , so they're about 17 months apart.. Selena was supposed to be Amy's partner, but she was lured away with a promise of making her one of JR' s partner. So she betrayed Amy and Amy got fired from JR. Well...we all know what happened next a yr or so later, Amy is a big boss now doing very well and Selena still a masseuse.
You wouldn't think they were ever close or good friends judging by their service level, which is on opposite ends of the spectrum. Selina quite restrictive, and Amy quite liberal.

Had a sesh with Shirley last night. She’s an amazing lady with lots of skills under her sleeves and her magic tongue. Wow ,,Nuff said.

Last edited:
You wouldn't think they were ever close or good friends judging by their service level, which is on opposite ends of the spectrum. Selina quite restrictive, and Amy quite liberal.
They are very close and Amy even loaned her 30k with no interest when Selena bought a condo. I was with both of them all the time when they were looking for a spa to buy.

Last edited:
They are very close and Amy even loaned her 30k with no interest when Selena bought a condo. I was with both of them all the time when they were looking for a spa to buy.
Your Selena is the JR Selena then? 🤔

Last edited:
Had a sesh with Shirley last night. She’s an amazing lady with lots of skills under her sleeves and her magic tongue. Wow ,,Nuff said.
Here is more detail review of new girl Shirley....

Shirley.....she is a little on the thick side for my liking but while we were having interview with her, a customer came in and asked who she was. I told him she is our new girl here for interview and I was about to try her out. Shirley is a very lively and flirty girl. so she jumped into our conversation , started joking with the customer and told him he could try her out. The customer liked her smiles and her flirty behavior , so he took her in for 45 minutes. He gave her a 2 thumbs up when he was done and told me she was amazing. That made me curious and I told her I might try her out tonight.

At 8:30 ish, I told her to come over to room 3. She said she's shy and could only give me massage and no extras , thinking I was the boss here. I told her I am not the boss, just helping here. I need to know more about her and a body slide is a must so I can recommend her to my friends. . She said No No. WTF..I don't want to be so pushy and thinking in my mind I will work my way up slowly, So I told her okay, just a good massage and a HJ..lol She insisted, just massage and she didn't even want me to take off my clothes ,,,lol

I took a quick shower and jumped on the bed naked. She came in , laughing, slapped my ass and told me I am a bad boy . I guess Cici must have told her something about me and about our session the night before. I made Cici cum 2-3 times that night and she wanted more money for that.Wtf.. She started with a massage for a few minutes, she was really good, so I told her you're a RMT student and I already know your massage is good, show me something else what you're good at. She slapped my ass again and told me not to look up and told me she's different from other girls.. I don't even know what she meant by that. ..lol

Damn... she was right. She started stroking my thighs, my groins, my inner thighs, my butts and a few minutes later I was feeling her wet tongue on my inner thighs, my butt cracks , and on the tip of my little boy. About 5 minutes later, I turned over, Her bra was already gone but her panty still on and she refused to take it off. She was doing her things and told me she's getting hot. I thought she was horny.. She said No, feel my sweats ..lol Then she told me to keep my eyes closed and enjoy the ride..lol. She sounded like a boss but she was so much fun and she has all kinds of skills, especially her magic tongue. I was feeling so good, I don't want to switch gear to body slide and let her do her tricks with her tongue and her lips. All I can say is she's amazing just like her first customer told me, Good massage, good service, great attitude. What more you can ask for. She's quite funny too, After the session while we were taking shower, she asked me Is she good enough to be my number one girl now? lol

Last edited:
RMT student Shirley will be in at 5 pm after school.

Here are the girls who will be on duty on Thursday.....

Amy aka Emily... ex JR , Suko , Lavender and Blue Nile super star, she is a very good looking cute young girl in her high 20s, to low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 110 lbs with nice curves and melons. She is very friendly with good sense of humor, very easy going and can carry a good convo in English, Mando . She may looks small but her massage is very strong and knows how to tease and please a man. She is so much fun to be with and not tip hungry. No surprises she has lots of regular customers keep coming back to her every week. I dare say she is the best semi legit girl in the market.

IMG_5655.jpeg1718156289943.png1718157603191.png

Cherry....... she is our very good looking sexy new very fast rising star in her mid 20s with very pretty baby face , about 5' 4" tall , around 120 lbs with nice curves and melons. She may look young but she has lots of skills under her sleeves. can provide good strong massage with great touch. She is very friendly, very easy going , takes directions well and quite open minded within semi holistic limits.

Review.....Cherry @ East Beaver Wellness.....

I was dead tired after a round of golf in cold and windy evening and rushed back to the spa hoping to get a massage with Kelly but all the girls were busy till 10:30 by the time I got back at 9:35. I feel like crying cuz I really needed a massage . It must be my lucky day, as soon as I sat down, Cherry came in through the front door. She wasn't on schedule, but she was there to get a ride back home with Amy after she finished her shift at another spa .

I begged Cherry to give me a massage and dragged her into room 1. I took a quick shower and told her all I needed was a good massage and no extras. She said okay, no extras, we' are friends..lol. . She may be young but her massage was much better than Amy and Eva with great technics and good painless pressure just the way I like it. She must have a good training and experience in China cuz she was so thorough going through every part of my body with amazing strokes and technics. It felt so good and relax until she massage my butt and my inner thighs and woke junior up. So I told her my little boy is telling me he needed massage too. . lol.

Damn..I know now why lots of guys keep coming back for her bcuz she has the touch of Michelle in handling little junior to a point I thought I was with Michelle. I was thinking about having a body slide and daty knowing she has a very good menu but her HJ was so damn good I changed my mind and just asked her to sit face to face with me on the table and let her finish junior while our lips were locked. . This young girl is just amazing in massage , the sensual touch and best of all was her attitude and her cute smiles that makes everyone happy and keep coming back. No surprises I alwasy see her coming out of the hall way hugging and holding hands with customers when she walked her customer to the front door or front desk. She truely is a rare find gem, Just like young Emma but in a different way. These two girls have the best attitude just like their boss Amy.

1718158349844.png
1718240595649.png

Emma ....She is our very good looking super star , very sweet and cute young girl in her mid 20s, with great personality and attitude, about 5' 1" tall, around 100 lbs with nice slim fit body , nice melons. She looks more like a college girl you see in libraries with glasses on. She can communicate well in Mando , Canto and a little English. She told me she has never worked here but she has some experience in China , so she can provide good massage and good touch. She may looks shy but she is so sweet and so friendly, and quite open minded, if you are nice and gentle, she can show you a real good time within semi legit limits.
She's here only a few days and she already have some repeat customers. One customer told us she has the potential to become a super star..

1718043374420.png
1721869016138.png

Shirley...(5pm to 10 pm) she is a very good looking very sweet and flirty RMT student in her low 30s, about 5' 3 " tall, around 120 lbs with nice curves and melons. She can provide very good strong massage, can communicate well in English, very sweet, very friendly, very easy going, flirts well and willing to please within semi holistic limits. Her magic tongue is a must try.

Short review of Shirley...

I took a quick shower and jumped on the bed naked. She came in , laughing, slapped my ass and told me I am a bad boy . I guess Cici must have told her something about me and about our session the night before. I made Cici cum 2-3 times that night and she wanted more money for that.Wtf.. She started with a massage for a few minutes, she was really good, so I told her you're a RMT student and I already know your massage is good, show me something else what you're good at. She slapped my ass again and told me not to look up and told me she's different from other girls.. I don't even know what she meant by that. ..lol

Damn... she was right. She started stroking my thighs, my groins, my inner thighs, my butts and a few minutes later I was feeling her wet tongue on my inner thighs, my butt cracks , and on the tip of my little boy. About 5 minutes later, I turned over, Her bra was already gone but her panty still on and she refused to take it off. She was doing her things and told me she's getting hot. I thought she was horny.. She said No, feel my sweats ..lol Then she told me to keep my eyes closed and enjoy the ride..lol. She sounded like a boss but she was so much fun and she has all kinds of skills, especially her magic tongue. I was feeling so good, I don't want to switch gear to body slide and let her do her tricks with her tongue and her lips. All I can say is she's amazing just like her first customer told me, Good massage, good service, great attitude. What more you can ask for. She's quite funny too, After the session while we were taking shower, she asked me Is she good enough to be my number one girl now? lol

1721868932184.png

Last edited:
bearmen, You have only 3 posts shilling for I&U and Amanda . You can shill for Amanda as much as you want but don't try to put down others you know nothing much about. Amy and Selena at JR are only one yr apart . I have their DL s and I know exactly how old they are. They look much younger than their ages. We don't advertise a mid 40s ugly lady as pretty girl in her mid 20s like the spas you're shilling for. Age is just a number so long as you look good. JR used to have a 64 yrs old lady when I was at the front desk. Believe it or not she has a few guys booked her regularly. . Amy is almost always booked solid and still in high demand nobody says No to her when we show the girls. When MiMi aka Lily was with us in our earlier days, just one day, everyone walked away, so we let her go. Same thing happened when she was at I&U and I had to tell Amanda to let her go. Now they're having a hard time finding girls to work at BU, so she is a filler at BU.
cupcake, any reason you put a shit 💩 emoji on this post? I have a feeling bearmen is jjblower with new handle.

BTW...we hired another pork chop Shirley just for you. She is about the same size as Cherry who's a star now at EB This one has lots of skills under her sleeves, a magic tongue and funny as hell. You should come try out. Room fee is on me.

Oh..one more thing I want to let you know why I walk 2 hours every morning playing golf.... strong legs are a sign of good health.

Last edited:
Just got a message from Shirley, she's having car problems and may be coming in later than 5 pm or may not make it today if her car couldn't get fixed in time.

cupcake, any reason you put a shit 💩 emoji on this post? I have a feeling bearmen is jjblower with new handle.

BTW...we hired another pork chop Shirley just for you. She is about the same size as Cherry who's a star now at EB This one has lots of skills under her sleeves, a magic tongue and funny as hell. You should come try out. Room fee is on me.

Oh..one more thing I want to let you know why I walk 2 hours every morning playing golf.... strong legs are a sign of good health.

No 💩 for you for now.

@admin instead of making posts appear random, how about imposing posts counts for spa promoter like the old man. He has been posting irrelevant stuff to bump his thread. His message above can easily consolidated to his daily roster announcement. He has bumped his thread twice in the morning period alone. I would be surprised if he makes another announcement on the afternoon confirming one the ladies that is scheduled to work is not working

No 💩 for you for now.

@admin instead of making posts appear random, how about imposing posts counts for spa promoter like the old man. He has been posting irrelevant stuff to bump his thread. His message above can easily consolidated to his daily roster announcement. He has bumped his thread twice in the morning period alone. I would be surprised if he makes another announcement on the afternoon confirming one the ladies that is scheduled to work is not working
Your brain is too small to understand how the message works. The latest message won't be seen if I consolidated in daily sched, and members will be wasting time if they came over without knowing what's going on at the spa.
You think I am bumping too much, have a look at Best U and I&U. They have 3-4 paid shillers and the owner has 3-4 handles bumping all the time. I only have YOU... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Your brain is too small to understand how the message works. The latest message won't be seen if I consolidated in daily sched, and members will be wasting time if they came over without knowing what's going on at the spa.
You think I am bumping too much, have a look at Best U and I&U. They have 3-4 paid shillers and the owner has 3-4 handles bumping all the time. I only have YOU... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Reread what I wrote, I was referring to your new pork chop hire. Annddd you can save your last message to your next roster update too

You are not much different than best u or I and u. You bump your thread by talking about your golf adventures and your encounter with the shemale waitress.

I know what you will do next, you will post another message to prove your point on those 2 spas bumping the threads

No 💩 for you for now.

Literally everyone does it and despite @admin making a post awhile back saying spas and promoters can only bump their threads once a day, everyone does it multiple times a day just like that or quoting old messages to respond or promote and admin just doesn’t care

Shoutbox
  1. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Wendy and Coco are available today! 😊 Saturday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Mimi. Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Sophia 30’s slime and young fun Yoyo 30’s 36DD curves body, sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💥💐Saturday, 💖💋 Sophia,💕 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. 💞 Fifi,💗💗 for solud full body treatment 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🌹 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5❣👄🔴Saturday, ❤ Tammy, 💋 Kelly 🌹👄today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ❣💋💥💋Saturday, 💘💕  Anna, 💋💋model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣  💗Ruby,💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment,💋❣ Nancy,❣ popular, curvy Vietnamese with great service ♥ Jessica, 💓average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. 💗 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  9. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service🥑 Lucy💕 Hot Vietnamese Girl Spinner Body Type Handles a Big Weapon like a PRO Provides Excellent Customer Service ☎️647-446-0886
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  11. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  14. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, Cindy & May, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  17. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a slim And very sexy lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34C’s, and a perfect little 33” booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ
  18. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💞 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💥💋Saturday, 💞💋 Aris, 💘small build, young and skinny, dark hair to shoulder, very pretty. Nice personality. Excellent treatment and service. 💯💥 Sisi,👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💯💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  19. lemon_tree:
    💛❣ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💞💋💥Saturday, .. 💞💋 Tina / Gracie....💋💗 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . 💖💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  20. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  21. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Coco, Japanese/Caribbean Sophia and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍body scrub🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366New girl Suki is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. Ivy 😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Mimi. Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  24. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working today, young Japanese girl Hannah 19years old, Hatti, Cici 32F cups boobs, Jenny, Victoria, Pinky, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  25. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 3 young Asian girls in later tonight(Yoyo Mary cici)
  26. See You Health Center:
    Yoyo💕 Pretty Asia School Girl Sexy Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Including BBBJ, CIM & SF2 🥑🥑 Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality ☎ 416-988-2950
  27. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, A sister spa of New Oriental Spa, welcomes you
  28. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun.. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  29. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  30. HolidaySpa:
    CORRECTI0N: Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, SASA YOYO & CINDY SASA is a slim & sexy Chinese attendant, filling in for EVA today. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  31. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, May, Mia & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. May is a young, extremely sexy Vietnamese beauty, very slender, standing 5’4” with perky C Cups, slim waist, and amazing ass.
  32. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕 Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along with. She is a Legendary Service Queen Girl Her Menu is Fully Open Ended with No Limits 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  33. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ We open at 12 noon ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucy , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  37. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, CHERRY & MIA. EVENING: HARI & SHAYLA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a slim And very sexy lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, natural 34C’s, and a perfect little 33” booty. Ana is a versatile beauty. CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics
  38. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  40. すみません:
    That thai princess posting wechat convos like he is in high school.
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MIMI, NISHA, PAOLA, SIMRAT, ANGELINA, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young student Hanna slime 22’s and young fun Tina 30’s curves body, young pretty Summer 30’s and sweet Lina 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  43. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Nancy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Mia deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Sherry big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  46. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  48. Kaka659:
    Hair shaving
  49. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Mel 🌸Tina🌸Luna 🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  50. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working : New girl Sasha, Jenny, Victoria, Amy, Grace, Ella, they can do very good strong massage and best GFE service, call make an appointment walk in also welcome, ☎️:905-851-4888 Addresses: 6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan